Fall From Grace BWWM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as wet as I was it still took a bit of maneuvering to get most of it inside me, God it was heavenly, I slowly pumped it while my body adjusted, once it was going in and out with ease I grabbed the shaft and hammered myself. Having given my body enough time for the cervix to adjust I could drive it in until my hand slapped against the vulva sending shivers of pleasure circulating throughout my body without any pain or discomfort. The head was spreading the walls which instantly hugged the plastic phallus just as they would Ollie's lovely cock in a day or two, with my head flung back, mouth wide open, my ass off the mattress and shockwaves of pleasure flowing from head to toe I had the first climax in weeks.

Not a sound beyond a few low moans and several Uh's proceeded for my lips, my eyes were rolled back, my mind was fuzzy and my body weak as I flopped back to the mattress. Holy shit, I'd used that dildo before but never as deep, and never with the same result, then I figured it out, I was imagining it was Oliver ramming his youthful cock into me with utter abandon. Lying sated my mind drifted, yep, that young stud will be so wound up he'll fuck like a mad man and cum quick, all the better to teach him to eat pussy while his batteries recharge and he reloads the cannon with warm creamy fodder, thick, slippery, deep white sperm swimming inside my cunt. Biologically, the deeper white the semen, the greater the sperm count, I wasn't equipped to get knocked up anymore but hey, a girl can savor the moment.

If I weren't expecting Albert home soon, I'd have laid there with the dildo hanging out of me until I had recovered, but with his expected arrival I jumped in the shower instead. Don't misunderstand, I don't hate Albert, I've simply come to realize his interests don't involve me, golf, classes, academic friends, not to mention that my job as a homicide detective isn't all that convenient either. Albert was a good daddy to our kids, always provided well for our family, but sucked as marriage partner. I know, I know, I have fallen from grace, then again if he had shown me a bare minimum of attention and affection I wouldn't have gone looking.

I can't justify my dalliances, in fact I don't try to, to me it's as simple as I need comfort and attention sexually, he chooses not to provide that, I look elsewhere, and before you get on your high horse, yes we have discussed my needs. His answer was, "I can't give you what you want any longer."

When he told me that I wanted to scream "Well thank you and fuck you too." But I didn't, I rolled over and drenched my pillow in silent tears, making the decision the next morning I would find a way to have my needs met without destroying him or me. That was eight years ago, so far so good. Making my way into the office I was greeted by Frank with my cup of coffee, I never asked him to do that, he just did, it wasn't meant to garner favor in any way, he simply did it as a friend and workmate. Being second in command under me we always went over strategies and what we hoped to accomplish that day.

Sitting in my office we sipped our coffee, "Well LT, we have a partial print off one of the spent cartridges on the gang banger shooting, I thought everything had been contaminated by the rain, turns out one of the casings landed inside the guys shirt, they found it at the morgue."

I was hopefully curious, "Do we have that print on file?"

"Yup, sure do, it's one of the Albanians, they've been trying to muscle in for over a year, we just couldn't ever come up with enough evidence to nail any of them."

I knew what I needed to do, "Alert the airports and all the other forms of transportation, put a hold on his passport, that little fucker is gonna try to leave the country sure as my name is Laura."

Two hours later we were alerted that he had been detained at the airport attempting to buy a one-way ticket to guess where, "That's right, Albania." I had two of my crew go fetch him while Frank and I went over existing cases, thankfully there hadn't been any more murders since the gang bangers. The latest woman that had been assigned to me was Alice, a young white skinny thing with a nose for crime like I hadn't seen in some time, I paired her with Sylvie, one of my more experienced black ladies who was as good a detective as Alice could ever hope to be. They made a great team, I sent them to pick up our Albanian friend and then to have Alice interview with Sylvie at her side.

The others were all working existing cases and with no new ones I had time to tackle some of the endless paperwork that some asshole far above my pay grade decided we all had nothing better to do than make redundant copies of existing forms. Frank nearly got demoted when he burst into the captain's office demanding to know why we had to fill out a second form that was nothing more than a repeat of the original. Thankfully he wasn't demoted, we all learned to take it in stride, no one in command gave a shit anyway, it was all politics to them, no sense stirring the pot when doing so would change nothing. It was the end of the day before I had time to contact Oliver, just before leaving I closed my door and texted him.

Me: "Hey stud, got any time for me tonight? Or would tomorrow be better, I can make either work."

Ollie: "Got a class tonight and tomorrow night, taking some summer classes to keep me on point, maybe Wednesday? I couldn't sleep last night, I had the smell of your pussy in my nostrils which kept my dick hard even after I violated your rule and beat my meat. Laura, I've never been this excited in my life, I wish I could tell my buddies the hottest MILF I've ever seen is teaching me about sex. I won't though, I won't, promise. I'm not gonna screw this up."

I liked the fact that this boy was thinking with his big head and not simply listening to the little head. Neither Wednesday or Thursday worked, mainly the demands of my job, but with the weekend coming and me being off standby we decided to get together Friday night. Albert and three of his buddies were leaving Friday morning for Myrtle Beach on a one week golf package, I'd have the house to myself, we could play there. Albert hadn't slept in a room with me much less a bed for the past ten years, it wouldn't be as though I were violating some marital bed sanctity thing. Because I have nosey neighbors I'd have him pull his car into the garage and close the door.

Friday was a shitty day, nothing seemed to go right from the moment I left for the precinct, traffic was all jammed up on my normal route so I detoured through the ritzier part of town only to be pulled over by two young guys in a squad, one black, one white, gotta be politically correct you know. I was certainly not speeding, I was in an unmarked police vehicle but all they would have had to do was run the plates to know that. As the dipshit sauntered toward my door with his hand on his weapon he had a look of arrogance that instantly pissed me off, with my window open he asked what I was doing in that neighborhood, now I was really pissed.

I responded, "Going to work."

"License and registration ma'am, keep your hands where I can see them." His deputy dog partner was on the other side of my car with his hand on his weapon trying to glare me down.

I looked at the dipshit waiting for my credentials, "Figure out what you want sonny, the paperwork is in the glove box which means I'll have to reach for it, which means they'll be out of your sight. You planning to shoot me or are you just nervous?"

He got blustery, "Out of the car ma'am, assume the position."

As he was patting me down the other dipshit was illegally going through my purse, when he saw my detective badge he yelled, "Oh shit, let her go."

Idiot number one was in the process of moving my hand behind my back to finish cuffing me, looking across the top of my car he saw my badge and froze. I spun and yelled at him to call his duty sergeant immediately, ten minutes later a cruiser pulled up with Tony Americo in it, as he walked toward us he pointed at the officers and told them to keep their mouth's shut, looking at me he nodded and said, "Morning Lieutenant, wanna fill me in?"

Considering I was already late through no fault of my own I gave him the short version of all the laws and protocol they'd decided to ignore because a *black lady* was driving through the swankier part of town. He apologized and asked if I minded him handling it in house instead of me filing a formal complaint. If I hadn't known Tony for almost fifteen years, I'd have told him to go fuck himself, but knowing he would indeed handle it I agreed. As I was getting into my car, I heard him say,

"You two fuck ups are going to get me reprimanded yet, how fucking hard is it to run a plate and realize it's a police vehicle" Get your asses back to the precinct and wait for me outside the CO's office, you two are so fucked."

I smiled as I drove away, there was no reason to stop me other than their ignorance. I had no desire to see them punished, on the other hand if that's what was coming out of the academy, shit needed to hit the fan. Though there were no homicides the remainder of the day wasn't much better, the only thing keeping me on track was thinking about being fucked and fucked hard by my young stud muffin, slow and easy would be for another time. His first pussy will be an experience to drive him over the edge, he'll want to pound and drive into me and spill his seed as deep as possible .... I was going to let him while I savored every moment.

Sylvie, Alice and Betty Lou my other black detective decided we'd cap off the day with a quick drink at Joes Sports Bar just around the corner, it had become our precinct hangout for cops. My phone pinged just after five, Oliver had to work late, not getting off until seven. I told him to meet me outside Angelo's pizza place at seven thirty, he could follow me home from there. Considering the day my crew had one would think you could have a peaceful cocktail after work, not today.

At the table next to ours was a black sergeant named Derek, he was divorced and known for his arrogant ways, he was also known to have wrecked a marriage or two, both black and white. Somehow, he invited himself to our table and started a conversation about how black women should only be with black men, without considering the fact that Betty Lou was married to a white detective and they had four mixed race kids. I suggested he walk away before he got himself in trouble at which time, he went into a long drawn out diatribe about purity of the races and a myriad of other senseless shit. I'd had enough.

"So, then it's okay for a black guy to sleep with a white woman but not the other way around? What a load of bullshit, case in point, the chubby black gal at the bar. Married to a white cop, had a baby seven months ago, even though her marriage is solid she feels homely, fat and unwanted in spite of the fact that she looks great for just having had a baby. Then there's you Derek, a slimy small dicked fuck weasel who will try to take advantage of her vulnerability with your cultural purity crap with one purpose in mind, to fuck her, ruin her marriage, ruin her job, then walk away with a smirk on your face."

He was glaring at me as he stood calling me a bitch, before I could rise all three girls were on their feet backing him up, "That will be lieutenant to you dinky Derek." said Sylvie who was an inch from his nose reminding him of something very important.

"You seem to forget I know Chantelle very well, you remember her, your ex, well she tells me you're anything but hung, there's a reason all the female officers refer to you as "Dinky Derek. Alice, why don't you go tell his next attempted conquest exactly what he's up to."

Less than three minutes later that chubby little housewife stormed over to us with Alice right behind, she slapped Derek with all the strength she had, called him a fuck-wad and left. I thought to myself, *fuck-wad* I'll have to remember that. Alice and Betty Lou finished their drinks and wanted to get home to hubby, Sylvie and I chatted a while until she could contain herself no more.

"Okay girl, that look says *I'm gonna get laid tonight*. I need the who, where and how."

"Sylvie you won't believe what I'm going to tell you and you must keep your mouth shut. Agreed?" She nodded.

"Remember when I was shacking up with John a few years ago? Well, he has an eighteen year old son who recently graduated, I was invited to his graduation/birthday party last Sunday, John left with a younger woman while I stayed and helped his son clean up. Things got a bit steamy between Oliver and me, he admitted he was a virgin but didn't want to be, I offered to help and tonight he'll dump his nut inside a pussy for the first time. Mine."

"You're gonna fuck an eighteen year old kid? Are you fuckin nuts Laura, with a name like Oliver he's obviously white. What the hell are you thinking?"

"What I'm thinking my dear Sylvie is he has the biggest cock I have ever seen, and I've seen a few, I estimate it to be between eight and nine inches, but I haven't measured him yet. I sucked him off Sunday night and damned near drown, I have never swallowed a load that huge before, I'm anticipating he'll fill my pussy with as much or more."

Sylvie smirked, "The biggest dick you've ever seen huh? And on a youngster no less, he should be able to go a few times, you'll be sore as hell, maybe you'll have to share him with me, that might get me out of this three year funk. Louis was a good husband and lover I miss that intimacy."

I felt badly for her, Louis was a deputy with the sheriffs department and had been killed in the line of duty. She was only forty seven, so much of life to live, who knows, maybe a discrete young lover would help ease her pain.

I was curious, "What do you mean share him, I'm not into the three-some scene and I don't do lez."

"What I mean Laura is that if he's as good as you anticipate he'll wear you out, maybe two of us could keep him satisfied. I haven't been with anyone since Louis but maybe it's time. Oh, and I don't do lez either, it aint my bag."

"Let's see how tonight goes, then we can talk. Hey, I need to go wash up and change my panties before I pick him up, these are thick as snot, see you Monday morning, love you girl."

When I pulled up he was in his car waiting, signaling him to follow he pulled out behind me. At the house I pulled into the garage with my left hand out the window pointing to the empty spot next to mine, when his car stopped I hit the remote closing the overhead door. As he rounded his car, I was waiting at the back of mine with my arms extended in an invitation to enter my lair, he willingly obliged taking me in his arms smashing his lips to mine. I pushed back.

"Easy tiger, we have all night, no need to be rough."

"Sorry miss Laura, you get me so excited it's hard to control myself, I'm getting stiff just holding you."

I reached down to rub that telephone pole up and down over his jeans, damn that thing was big, I had a pussy ready to try taking every bit of it. I continued to rub as we kissed, his hands were on my breasts cupping, kneading, caressing and molding as I told him what to do between locking lips.

"Miss Laura please stop, I'm gonna cum."

I whispered in his ear, "In my mouth again baby, in my mouth."

I quickly opened his jeans pulling them down enough for his dick to be exposed then promptly put as much into my mouth as possible, I hadn't bobbed my head ten times when he threw his hips forward stabbing the back of my throat with hard pulsing cock as he sent several bursts down my throat. I swallowed fast and furious to no avail, I had to let some dribble down his shaft, I simply couldn't contain it. I smiled as I pulled off thinking to myself with the first one out of the way I'd have him eat my pussy giving him time to reload and then I'd give him his first taste of vaginal sex.

Considering this would be his first up close and personal experience with a completely bare pussy I wanted him horny as a two peckered billy goat, the panties I took off at the bar I had replaced with a bright white ever so lacy tiny thong, there was just enough material to cover my bush and nothing else.

Sitting on the trunk I lifted my legs up bent at the knees, as the skirt slid toward my waist the bright white crotch of the thong was completely exposed.

Reaching for his hand I pulled him close, "Mama has a very hot wet pussy that needs to be licked a little before we go in the bedroom and I teach you how to eat pussy. Move my panties aside and give her a few licks."

With no hesitation whatsoever he dipped his head forward as his fingers deftly moved the gusset to the side, with a low guttural moan he slathered my pussy with his young inexperienced tongue, something I would soon correct.

"Lick a little more toward the top Ollie ... Oh God, that's the spot, lick that little marble sized button softly. Mmmm, good boy ... gonna cum, gonna cum, Ollie be ready to lick."

As the fluids poured from my vagina he seemed to know what to do lowering his face slightly and in line with the opening, he licked and slurped and made growling kind of noises until I clamped my legs onto his head. I couldn't take any more, I was shaking so hard I almost slid off the car. What he did next made my heart go pitty-pat at the same time it surprised me, after pulling up his pants he slid his arms under my thighs and around my shoulders as he picked me up walking to the kitchen entry door. I opened it as he stood with me in his arms, I knew he was bulked up and strong but I had no idea he could carry me like a sack of potatoes, inside he asked which way to the bedroom. I pointed down the hall, when we reached the door he asked if it was where my husband slept.

"Albert sleeps in the room at the beginning of the hall, he hasn't slept with me in ten years."

I heard him utter *fool* as he carried me through the doorway to the bed. Lying me down he lifted my dress and kissed my mound over the fabric of my thong, then began unbuttoning the blouse, with it wide open he kissed my chest above my bra and tongued my navel. My first thought was this boy has been lying to me, there's no way a virgin would know to do all this, then he stood looking into my eyes.

"I don't know what to do from here Miss Laura, I watched some porn this week and read articles on how to seduce a woman, you'll need to teach me the rest."

I smiled as I sat up swinging my legs over the side and reaching for his trousers which I made quick work of shedding from his body, standing in his tight briefs and a shirt I stood, then took hold of the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Switching places with him I told him to finish what he had begun, to take my blouse off, reach behind and unhook my bra as he kissed me, with it unhooked I told him to slide it forward off my body. I thought he was going to have a coronary on the spot, his hands immediately cupped my breasts as if he were weighing them, softly molding them, pulling them outward from my body in perfect cones before rolling my nipples, his eyes never left my breasts.

"Miss Laura these are wonderful, will I get to suck on them, the article said women like having their breasts sucked."

"If you're tender and do as I say I'm sure you'll get me very excited when you suck my nipples, but for now you need to unzip my skirt and take it off, when you kneel to take it from around my ankles you should kiss pussy some more, she likes that. After a few kisses I want you to slide the panties down and off my body."

Like putty in my hands he did exactly as I told him, with my panties off I gently took his ears and pulled him into my muff telling him to remember what I smelled like when aroused. He licked softly between my legs like a puppy will do when they aren't sure if they should. This boy was supposed to be taught by me, not him doing all the right things to send me over the edge again so soon. Lifting his body I held out a breast, he knew exactly what to do as he bent and latched on like a starving baby.