Fall From Grace BWWM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy Ollie, don't suck so hard baby, suck gentle, twirl your tongue around my nipple while it's in your mouth, suck as much of my tit into your mouth as possible until I tell you to stop. You're doing so well sweetheart, now the other one, play with my pussy a little while you suck, yes, like that, put a finger inside."

As his long middle digit went into my very wet vagina I moaned and pushed my hips forward, when his last knuckle hit my labia I damned near came, this boy was learning fast. Moving my hips with the rhythm of his fingers I could feel it building, my body felt weak and my legs like Jello, pulling his head tight to my tit I exploded, my hips were humping his hand, thick girl cum was running off his fingers, trying to catch my breath between loud elongated Ah's I finally told him "No more."

He must have recognized my weakness as he held me and lay me on the bed, I hadn't cum this many times in a row in I don't know how long, oh this was going to be a night to remember, no doubt about it. Through heavy droopy eyelids I told him to strip and lay next to me, with that monster cock moving and throbbing I wasn't sure if I should forego the pussy eating and get right to fucking or not, pussy eating won out as I had him scoot to the center and lay on his back. Knee walking my way along his body I swung one leg over his shoulder then the other, he smiled as he realized what was about to transpire. I didn't need to tell him what to do, I was squirming within a minute of his tongue on my vulva, I widened my knees and dropped my pussy directly onto his mouth.

I was literally fucking his face as I rocked back and forth, dragging my clit over his stiff tongue, every swipe across it gave me goosebumps and made me shiver with delight, it had been so long since anyone had eaten me with such enthusiasm. I took his hands and put them on my tits, he wasted no time gently squeezing and tugging them out a little, ending with a soft pinch of the nipples.

"I'm getting ready to cum Ollie, when I start I want you to pull my nipples and pinch them hard."

I don't care for rough play with my breasts but when I'm in the midst of an orgasm it seems like the harder I pinch them the more intense the climax is. As my stomach muscles convulsed and my hips gyrated uncontrollably I let out a blood curdling scream that if the windows hadn't been closed would have frightened the entire neighborhood. My hips were still bucking every four or five seconds when I fell forward grabbing the headboard. Rolling off I lay next to him, his face was shiny from my juices, he smelled like pussy and looked happy.

"You did so well lover, give me a minute and we'll sink that cock into my hungry kitty. I'm going to start on top, I've never had anything as big as you inside me, I'll need a few strokes to adjust, but when I do I'll let you fuck me as hard as you want. Okay baby?" He nodded.

I had apparently dozed, I woke to him softly fingering my slightly puffy lipped cunt, moving my leg over him I raised enough to get above his dick, holding onto it I slowly lowered myself onto the biggest phallus I'd ever encountered, with the head piercing the outer labia the inner began to open inviting him in. I couldn't get over how big this kids cock was, so thick, so filling, I had to have more, slowly working myself up and down was heavenly, my natural juices were in abundance, I was sliding down a fraction of an inch more with each downstroke. His male noises were nothing short of a feral animal ready to breed something in heat, his groans, his grunts, his wanting to stab further into my body with every stroke. With my hands on his chest I whispered his name.

"Ollie, don't push yet honey, I'll get all of you inside, just give me a minute then you can ride. Can you do that baby boy? Good, now let mama get all of you inside me."

The dirty talk seemed to thrill the hell out of him, each time I referred to myself as mama or called him a pet name his dick would twitch, I wondered what it would feel like when he finally shot his first load into a pussy, and to top it off, it would be my pussy. It took a few minutes to take all of him and when my bush finally touched his pubic hair I sat still letting my body adjust fully, moving my hips slightly, then back and forth, anything to make it feel more comfortable, it didn't hurt, I was simply stuffed full or young white vibrating cock.

As I began to ride him with full strokes I told him it was oaky to push into me when I dropped, I was taking everything he had, loving all the new sensations emitting from the parts of my vagina that had not been touched previously by a cock. I stopped abruptly, his eyes shot open immediately as I spoke.

"Wrap your arms around me tight, I'll wrap my legs around you then turn us over, I want to watch your cock slide in and out of me. Your beige colored cock going in and out of my brown pussy, I've wondered what it might be like and now I know ... I love it. Fuck me good Ollie, make me scream again."

Damned if the little shit didn't do exactly as I told him to, he hammered my pussy with every ounce of energy he had telling me over and over how beautiful I was and how lucky he was to be fucking me, I almost came just listening to him. I'd enjoyed two orgasms as he pounded me and a third was lurking in the bushes when I felt his dick begin to swell, I thought to myself, geez can I take all he has? I did, as his dick swelled he leaned forward and slammed his cock into me as hard as possible, my pussy already ached from the fucking he'd been giving me, I felt a stab of pain resonate through my nether region, I was sure he'd hit my cervix.

It all disappeared when I felt his cock spitting gobs of warm, creamy, thick sperm inside me, I could feel it swimming around which sent me into outer space one last time. I wasn't as animated with this climax as I had been with the others, I was however far more vocal.

Oh Ollie, baby, cum in mama, fill my slutty hole with your magic cum, own my pussy, make me your house whore, oh my you fuck me so good."

That backfired, he was hard again without ever leaving my cunt, he drilled me for another ten minutes before he shot his next load. I had to tell him no more until I had time to rest, he seemed fine with that, he looked like he was exhausted. It was just after ten and I was whipped, a quick clean up with a warm washcloth and we were both under the covers asleep, him holding me tight to his almost hairless chest, which didn't bother me in the least, he was 18, the muscles rippling across his chest was far more impressive than hair.

I woke to my legs being spread gently along with the sensation of his warm breath on my vulva, I was swollen and sore but I didn't give a damn, this boy wanted to eat me and I was going to let him. He was slow and gentle moving to different spots when I told him to, when I was ready to cum I told him to lick just at the edge my clit on his right .... BAM ... in seconds my hips were bucking up and own, my breathing was staggered at best, my fingers were entwined in his long sexy hair and I was on the verge of passing out. Wave after wave of ecstasy rolled through my body, never in my adult life had I ever had so many convulsing orgasms.

When I offered to reciprocate he shooshed me, "Shhh, sleep, I wanted to taste you again, I think I'm addicted to your pussy. I'll want more in the morning if you can."

"Don't you worry me young stud, I'll have enough energy to service you when we wake up, I'll teach you doggy, you'll like it, your dick will be so deep in me I'll think it's in my throat."

The sun was up in its entirety when we woke, it was after seven, I hadn't slept that long in months. Following a light breakfast I had him sit on a kitchen chair while I straddled him, lowering myself onto his cock, taking my time it was okay, had it been fast I'm sure it would have hurt. I rode him until I was completely relaxed and could handle his monster dick, lifting off him I bent over the kitchen table, grabbed the opposite edges and looked at him over my shoulder.

"Stick it in lover, pound my pussy, make me cum some more."

He didn't last long the first time, howling as he slammed into my eagerly awaiting caldron of lust, spewing torrents of cum against my cervix, causing me to reverberate with sensual bliss. A few hours later he lasted over twenty minutes with me bent over the back of an easy chair screaming when my climax hit, I had cum running out of me dripping onto the hardwood floor in a puddle. We went twice more that Saturday, a quickie in the hall with me pinned against the wall after an afternoon nap and then again at bedtime, which was ankles on shoulders, a position I was wishing I had waited to introduce, my cunt was so sore it hurt to pee. I wanted to go once more on Sunday but my body wasn't going to have it, I gave him a nice slow hands free blowjob as we lay on the couch just before bed, it would have been easier to jack him off as I sucked but I've never felt that was an actual blow job.

I took him as deep as I could without gagging and that was all he needed, I was able to swallow it all, then again he'd been dumping cum inside me all weekend, he probably didn't have much left. Even if you are 18 that doesn't mean your body produces endless amounts of semen. After showing him I'd taken it all with a smile on my face we snuggled and slept until it was late enough for bed. In bed we cuddled, he caressed and softly sucked my breasts until I heard his breathing slow, he'd gone to sleep just as my kids used to do when I nursed them.

We woke just after five, he gathered his clothes and headed home to change, he thanked me repeatedly with kisses and told me his dick was sore, he never knew a dick could be sore from sex. Little did he know, I wanted to go in early, after a quick breakfast at Arlene's Diner I was in my office going through the weekends files, though I was sore and my vulva looked like it had been kissed by a semi I was also the most satisfied sexually that I had ever been. And to think it all had to do with a handsome young white kid with a cock like a donkey, maybe I should give more thought to sharing him with Sylvie, he'll surely fuck me to death at this rate.

In part two Laura realizes she'll never keep up with a nineteen year old's libido and enlists Sylvie to help keep this well hung young man satisfied, something Sylvie finds she doesn't mind at all.