Fall in New England Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good. Now, once you are certain that she will listen quietly, you will explain to her that, when the time comes, she is going to sit silently and watch carefully while I do anything I want to you."

"What? What are you saying? Are you going to rape me?"

"Yes, and you're going to make sure that Janine watches."

"Please, I don't know who you are or why you chose me but I swear to you I will let you do anything you want to me. Anything at all. But please, for her sake, don't make Janine watch. Please, I am begging you. We can take my car and just leave here right now. Take me anywhere you want. She will never know. No one else has to know. But please, dear God please, don't make her watch. There isn't any reason for her to be involved." Susan was now nearly panic stricken. Her rational mind was fighting hard to maintain control, trying to say whatever it is she needed to say to protect Janine from witnessing what this man was going to do to her.

William let her speak and then cocked the hammer on the gun and aimed it directly at Susan's head. "ENOUGH!" he hissed. The calm, almost soothing manner that he had shown to this point was instantaneously replaced with a seething anger she could sense easily.

"OK, OK. Just don't hurt her. I'll tell her to watch you rape me. She'll do it and remain quiet for you I promise. I'll make sure of that. Just please don't hurt her. Promise me you won't hurt her."

"Whether anyone gets hurt remains entirely up to you and Janine. I hope you convince her of that." His manner had returned to the soothing calm figure he had been just seconds before. Clearly this was a very unstable, volatile and extraordinarily dangerous man.

"I will". Please, are you ready to go to the living room yet?

Not yet Susan. There is one other detail that you must understand and make clear to Janine.

"What is it? Just tell me and I will make sure she understands. Just please, don't hurt her. I'll do anything you want but just don't hurt her."

"I appreciate your cooperation, Susan. Now, once you have made absolutely certain that Janine will sit quietly and watch what happens to you, and not until then, you will tell her that you are going to sit quietly and watch while I do whatever I want to her. Do you understand?"

"No, I won't and you can't. I will kill you first. You will not touch my daughter. You leave her alone or else."

"Or else what Susan?" He was raging again aiming the gun at her chest. "You think this is a game? You don't make the rules, I do." You can decide whatever you want. But if you don't do what I ask, then that decision will cost you and your daughter your lives. Are you willing to pay that price? Are you Susan? Is it worth that? You decide. Is it worth your lives?"

Susan was crying openly now. As tears ran down her cheek she looked up at him. "Please, promise me that when you've done what you want, you will leave and not hurt us. Please promise me that. Please."

"Susan, I didn't come here to hurt anyone. As long as you both cooperate with me, when I am gone, you will both be safe and able to live long happy lives. I make that promise. All you have to do is do what I ask tonight and you and Janine will be just fine."

Somehow, she knew he was being honest. Why she felt that, she could never say. But it was an unmistakable feeling. "Just survive" she thought. "Do what he wants and survive."

Softly, in a whisper, Susan said the only thing she knew to say. "Please, be gentle with her. Be gentle with Janine".

William knew now that he was in charge. He was in control. He would have what he had longed for since he first saw Susan those weeks ago. And that knowledge made him smile. "I won't hurt either of you, Susan, be assured of that."

Susan said nothing and simply stared down at the floor, sobbing quietly.

12