Sextortion Ch. 01

Story Info
Housewife gets coerced by hacker.
5.9k words
4.56
25.7k
45
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,280 Followers

Janette sat in front of her laptop, unable to believe that she was about to create erotic pictures for her husband. She has always been shy, and somewhat self conscious about her body. But even at 38 she is quite attractive. She is 5'6" tall, 120 lbs, with 36c breasts. Her long, dark hair frames a pretty face. Her husband of 9 years, Rick, has never had any complaints about her looks. If anything, he wishes that she would dress a little more provocatively when they go out to show off more of her body. But Janette is just not comfortable doing that.

Perhaps showing off more might excite Rick and help him in the bedroom. Janette had never been dissatisfied with Rick, he was always attentive to her needs. His six-inch cock was just the right fit for her. Before Rick she had only slept with four men, all of whom had been roughly the same size. Janette loves giving head and the taste and feel of cum in her mouth. She also once had a girlfriend back in college and loved eating pussy, but they lost touch after school, and Janette never dared to seek out anything with another woman after moving to Greensboro, NC to begin her career. Janette was shy, but alone in her bedroom she was adventurous. The only thing she was not fond of was anal. She has tried it, but didn't really like it. Although she believed that she would try it again if Rick wanted to do it.

The problem was with Rick, who was beginning to suffer from some ED issues. It was rare that he couldn't get an erection, but he often found it difficult to maintain one during sex. More and more he would go soft during intercourse and be unable to cum. Sometimes Janette could work him back, especially with her oral skills, but that wasn't always the case, so sex was becoming frustrating for both of them, especially since they were still hoping to have a child before turning 40. It seemed that one thing that helps is to find ways to get him overly aroused and then have sex quickly. One thing for that would be if Janette was more into exhibition. The thought of other men seeing almost everything of his wife really turned him on. But Janette could not get over her timidity for that.

So that's what she was trying to do now. Janette had searched the internet looking for programs to create sexy pictures or videos for her husband. She even visited a couple of forums where she anonymously inquired about this, and someone provided her with a link to an app to help with this. Without telling her husband, she downloaded the app, registered an account, and was trying to figure it out. She is not the best person on the computer, but it seemed straight forward enough. And it promised that nothing would be downloaded to any system.

The first thing she did was to take pictures of various public locations, like the history museum, the ACC Hall of Champions; one of her husbands favorite places, Christ Church and a few popular night spots. She also downloaded some pictures from events at places like the coliseum and Wet 'n Wild Emerald Pointe. Then she used her phone, and her laptop camera, to take some fully nude pictures of herself. Some just posing, others teasingly pointing with her fingers, or her vibrator near her pussy or her mouth.

Now she was using the app to photoshop these pictures into the location shots. The result was what looked like pictures of her naked and exposed in public places and in front of strangers. She hoped that by showing Rick a few of these at a time just before going to bed that he would become aroused enough to complete their sex act with both of them achieving orgasm.

"If only he'd see a doctor about getting viagra." She mumbled. But Rick did not want to talk to anyone about his problem.

Janette was pleased with the pictures, though she wasn't sure when she would build up the nerve to show any emotion of them to Rick. Satisfied with her efforts, she saved the pictures into a private folder on her computer.

What Janette didn't know was that her activity on the computer was not private. The person who provided the link not only had helped create the app, but had built in a back door that enabled him to hack the user's computer if they weren't careful, and Janette was not careful with computer security.

Kevin, the 24-year-old hacker did this for sexual gratification only. He knew that he could get people's banking and other information, but he didn't want to risk prison for that. All he wanted was to see nude women who didn't realize that someone was watching them. He could take over the pc webcam and record what was going on, or search their files for other nude photos, especially the ones they were using to create sexy shots like Janette was doing. Usually he just saved them and used them for his pleasure.

But when he saw the pictures Janette was creating he recognized some of the locations and realized that she lived in the same town. So now Kevin was busy going through Janette's pc and beginning to get some twisted ideas.

The next day, Janette received an email that shook her to the core. It read,

Janette,

Please see the attached pictures of you. This is just a sample. I am also sending docs to show that I have access to your banking information, your work and family contacts, and many other things.

Please know that I am not trying to rob you or hurt you in any way. But you are hot, so I just want to enjoy chatting with you online and having the pleasure of seeing more of you. Since you live so far away you are safe. But if you do not agree, these pics may be sent to all the contacts I have, and posted online. How would Rick feel if the entire town sees your pictures. This wouldn't be good for your career either.

The email went on from there. Janette was mortified at the realization that some stranger has seen her totally naked. And that he also has access to their bank records and god knows what else. She didn't know what to do, but felt compelled to give him what he wants. Thank god he didn't live around here.

She replied, and throughout the day she traded emails to arrange a time when they could meet online when her husband wouldn't be around.

Later, at the appointed time, she nervously clicked on the link provided. When the screen came on she saw a man wearing a mask, sitting naked in front of the camera. "Hello Janette, why are you dressed. Take off your clothes."

She hesitated, and he insisted again. When she asked his name he said, Kevin. He didn't care if she knew the truth. He wasn't going to give her a last name. When asked where he was from he said California. Janette removed her clothes and he made her push her chair back far enough that he could see her entire body. "Keep your legs spread" he ordered.

She did as instructed, feeling very embarrassed at completely exposing her shaved pussy to this stranger.

"Play with yourself." He ordered.

Janette stared at the naked, masked man on the screen. She could not believe that he was asking her to do this. Sure, Janette masturbated. She enjoyed doing it, but that was something so private to her that she had never allowed anyone; not her husband, previous boyfriends, or even her one college girlfriend to witness. That was her special 'alone' time.

"Rub your pussy." He demanded.

Janette slowly lowered her right hand between her legs and began softly caressing her pussy. She closed her eyes, only to hear the man on the screen order her to open them and never stop watching him as she rubbed off.

She felt her pussy becoming moist as her fingers caressed her lips. Her clit swelled as she gingerly rubbed it. Janette could feel her face warming up and knew that she must be blushing enough for her voyeur to notice. She continued rubbing her crotch, her eyes never moving from the naked masked man on her screen. She observed his cock throb up and down occasionally, guessing that he was squeezing his muscles to do it on purpose for her to see. After a few minutes of watching, he reached down and took his cock in his right hand and began stroking it.

"You're not going to Jack off in front of me, you son-of-a-bitch!" Janette snapped in disgust as she watched him manhandling his cock. It was bad enough that she had to degrade herself by masturbating for him when she had never allowed anyone else to see her do this, but being forced to watch him pleasure himself while enjoying her humiliation was even worse. She knew that his entire agenda was to get off on this, but let him jack off to the pictures and video he was making of her now. She didn't want to watch it. Janette had seen men cum, that was no big deal, but, other than in porn, she had never watched a man masturbate to orgasm. It just didn't interest her, with the exception of pulling our during sex and ejaculating on her face or body. Sure, this was technically on her computer screen, but it was live action with someone she was online with, and she did not want to see him enjoying her this way.

"I'm in charge," he said, "so watch me Jack off and don't you dare take your eyes off of my cock." To make it worse, he moved his chair closer so that the camera got him from his upper chest to just below his shaved balls, giving her a closer view of his hand working his cock.

Janette observed how he paced himself, making sure to prolong it as he stroked his shaft. She felt her pussy responding to her fingers. She could not believe that as embarrassed as she was that she was actually going to be able to achieve an orgasm, but it was about to happen. She tried to hide it, but her breathing became heavier, and she could see on the small picture of her in the corner of the screen that her breasts were rising and falling noticeably as her body moved in response to her fingers.

"Yes, that's it, Janette." Kevin said.

Janette had to force her eyes to remain open as she climaxed. She was breathing heavy as she came. Finally she was finished and pulled her hand to her side.

"Now go get your vibrator." He said. When she didn't respond he said, I know you have one. It's short and pink. You were holding it in a couple of the photos you took."

Janette arose and walked to her dresser and removed the 4-inch pink vibrator that she had owned for years. She returned, pleased to see that the man was no longer jacking off, although the camera was still focused on his engorged cock.

"Now use it to get yourself off again." He said.

Janette cursed under her breath, but obediently turned it on and began softly rubbing it against her clit. She hated the fact that it felt good. Then she saw his hand grab his cock and begin stroking it again, only this time he was going faster.

"I'm about to cum, Janette. I want you to watch me closely. Count each cum blast out loud so I can hear you acknowledge my orgasm."

Janette couldn't believe that she was going to have to do this, and that she was going to watch this man blow his load while she vibed her clit.

"Oh, yes." He said. She watched the first wad shoot up about an inch or so, but before she got "One" out, a second erupted in a long thick strand that nearly hit his chin, or so it appeared since his face was out of camera range. She yelled "two and immediately followed with "three" as the third blast, which was just as thick and powerful shot from his cock. Janette continued to count as she watched wide-eyed at the streams of cum he was producing. Rick used to shoot two to four inches when he was younger, on the rare times that she used her hand to get him off, or when he pulled out of her to cum. But in recent years his climaxes were less powerful and mostly oozed out. But this man was shooting longer and thicker streams than she remembered even her younger boyfriends producing. She counted eleven blasts, although each of the ones after number eight were smaller and smaller.

Then, without warning, she was having another orgasm. She moaned softly, then clenched her mouth shut. The man watching her continued stroking his cock softly as she came. She saw cum splattered on his chest and belly and watched as it oozed down.

"We'll that was fun," he told her. "I can't wait until we chat again tomorrow. By the way, you will be receiving a package from Amazon tomorrow. I recommend that you get it and hide it before your husband sees it. I'll explain more tomorrow. Good bye."

He turned off his camera. Janette sat there is disbelief. She had hoped that this was going to be a one time event, but now she had to face him again tomorrow.

* * * * * * *

Janette stared at the device she found in the Amazon package that was delivered to her house. She had two concerns about it. First, she did not have a clue as to what Kevin intended for her to do with the pink wearable G-spot remote controlled vibrator. In examining it she found it to be almost 6-inches long and over an inch thick. It also had a 4-inch strip attached that curved to reach the clit. In reading the box she saw that it pulsates as well as vibrates and can be controlled remotely. The box promised that it could be wearable all day.

But worse, this sex toy had been purchased through her Amazon account. Somehow, her hacker had managed to get into her computer and onto her account where he purchased this. He had apparently gone into her email and deleted the automated reply, so the first notice she had that this was purchased by her (supposedly) was an email that morning saying 'your package will be delivered today.'

What else had this guy been able to get into on her computer. She knew that he had access to her banking records, but she had changed the password and just hoped he couldn't get in to that again.

She had received a message telling her to charge the vibrator before their online meeting. Against her better judgment she did as instructed.

At the agreed upon time Janette was sitting, naked as instructed, in her chair facing the laptop and sitting back far enough away so that her full body was exposed to the camera. When the screen lit up she saw the same guy from last night, wearing his mask and nothing else. She watched as his cock slowly become erect. Seeing a penis go from its flaccid state to a full erection had always been arousing to Janette, and even though she was being forced to watch this man, the sight captured her attention.

Kevin stroked his cock a couple times as it stiffened. He instructed her to get the remote vibrator and the information booklet that came with it. He had her read off some instruction information while he typed on his phone. "There, now we're connected."

Janette nearly dropped the vibrator when it began pulsating in her hand. "The app included with this can be used to control it from anywhere. So I can sit here and activate your new vibrator." He explained, before turning it off and directing her to insert it.

Janette blushed as she gradually pushed the 5+ inches of pink silicone into her pussy. Following Kevin's directions, she situated it so that the extension piece rested against her clitoris. Once in position, Kevin activated it and Janette felt the toy come to life inside of her. Kevin played with the controls, increasing and decreasing the speed, and turning on the pulsating action so that it slightly contracted and expanded inside of her pussy causing a similar sensation as if she were being fucked.

"Now I can fuck you virtually." Kevin told her. Just sit back and play with your nipples while I fuck you, and watch me Jack off. Just like last night, I want you to count off my cum blasts out loud when I get off."

Janette couldn't believe that she was doing this, but was afraid not to comply. She watched the man stroke his stiff cock while playing with her hard nipples as the vibrator did its job both inside and outside of her pussy. She hated to admit it, but the toy felt good in her.

Kevin watched Janette as he worked his clock. He was enjoying the show she was providing even more than he thought he would when he came up with the idea. From the look on Janette's face he could tell that she was being stimulated and was feeling pleasure, even if she was embarrassed about being forced to do this.

Janette felt the stirring within her. She hated this, but it was feeling so good. Soon she would climax, that was certain. Accepting her fate, she awaited the sexual release that was approaching. She continued working her nipples as her body began to orgasm. She breathed heavily, realizing that she was actually enjoying this forced orgasm. "I'm cumming." She dutifully announced. Kevin was thrilled by the site of Janette orgasming on his substitute cock.

"Me too." He told her.

Janette focused her attention on his cock as Kevin came. She counted out each blast of cum as it shot forth, amazed yet again at the sheer volume and thickness of his streams, and the height at which some of them reached. This time she counted nine, with the first six being large in volume.

When he finished, Kevin sat there with his cum slowly dripping down his chest and belly. Janette could not help but stare at it the entire time. She was instructed to keep the vibrator fully charged and to wear it whenever she left the house so that if he contacted her he could use it anywhere she was. Janette wasn't happy with the instruction, but she had to confess that this new toy was enjoyable. She just hoped that this guy would tire of her soon and let her get back to life as usual.

"So, let's talk about your fantasies, Janette. I've searched your cache files and see that you are no stranger to porn."

Janette had to confess that this was true, though she did not watch it often. But with Rick's ED she sometimes watched short clips when she was alone before masturbating.

"Take a look at your favorites and you'll see that I saved you a few new ones."

Janette clicked on the favorites button and saw several links to porn videos. While she did sometimes view porn, she never bookmarked them or saved them. She opened the first and saw a scene with two men grabbing a woman and taking her against her will. She checked a couple more and saw that they all were forced sex videos. "What in the hell is this?" She asked.

"Janette, in a way I'm doing the same thing to you virtually. I'm sure that you have forced sex fantasies. Answer truthfully."

Sitting totally naked after two nights of having forced cyber sex with this man was humiliating enough, so admitting to this couldn't be any worse. "Of course I've had fantasies about that."

Kevin pursued her for more information, making her admit to having had fantasies of sex with more than one man, and being forced. But she never would act on it. When Kevin asked her what she would do if she was ever taken by someone, just as he was forcing her now, she admitted that she would never report it or tell anyone, because she couldn't deal with her husband, family or friends knowing. She wasn't comfortable talking to Kevin as if they were friends, especially while they were both naked. She watched Kevin's cock grow hard again during the conversation. Then he picked up his phone and said, "I think we have enough time to do this again before your husband gets home."

Janette felt the vibrator come to life inside her. "Oh fuck." She mumbled as Kevin began stroking his cock. This time Janette came twice before Kevin blew his load watching her.

* * * * *

As Janette dressed for work she debated wearing the vibrator as Kevin had instructed her to do. She couldn't imagine going all day with it inserted inside of her. Sure, the package assured that it was comfortable to wear all day, but that was probably written by a man who had never had to experience it. As if Kevin had anticipated her hesitation, he sent her a text telling her to log onto their private video chat room so he could watch her get dressed. Janette thoroughly washed the vibrator before logging on, and then slipped it up inside her as Kevin watched, before pulling on her pink panties. She already had her bra on, so Kevin watched her put on her white blouse and tan slacks. Had Janette thought better, she would have worn a skirt. At least that way she could reach up under the skirt and slide her panties aside to remove or adjust the vibrator if needed, but that thought didn't come to mind until much later. As it was, she would have to go into the bathroom stall and lower her pants to do anything.

PAS
PAS
4,280 Followers
12