All Comments on 'Fall of '69 Ch. 03'

by wilderness

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful read

Thanks for the story and I can not wait for the rest. Don get down with the lack of comments. Your story is making people think. Good

wildraindropswildraindropsover 16 years ago

Hi, i have been reading the stories here since last 2 years and i can easily say that this is one of the best stories i have ever read. Please continue the series from where u have left it. I am waiting to know more about the caharacters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

Please don't stop now. This is a great story. It takes me back to my own fall of 69. It should become a book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic Story

Best story I've ever read here. Like others have said, it takes me back to that same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved it so much.. love the intelligence both the characters display.. and love that it tries to stick with reality so much.. especially in the sense of not just being overtly positive events in the storyline with memories like her first time, as well as in the sexual activities them self. I honestly thought there was only one chapter to this story as many of the stories on the site are.. you cannot begin to understand how happy I was when I saw there were lots more to come. Absolutely brilliant, thank you so much.

Oh and also, I can't stop myself from going back to your bio. Ending with 'I pretend'.. it hits as if it were a train.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Great series

We've seen Don and Becky move from antagonists to lovers. It's been an interesting ride and there are many more chapters to go. Your character development has been superb and the plot thickens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous