All Comments on 'Fall of the Star Sentinels Ch. 09'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It totally feels like an ending, but i still want MOAR! It was really great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really liked the story. Getting some sequel/continuation would certainly be nice. Are you planning for something like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And so ends one of the hottest pieces of erotica ever written. And you absolutely fucking nailed it.

CrepeCrepealmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed this series so much that am a bit sad now that it's over. I really liked structure of this story where first 6 companions fall and then they corrupt their leader in turn. Also it was interesting to see english story written in the "magical girl" genre. Except W.I.T.C.H/Winx. it's usually only Japanese works that have this setting...

So in the end was is it Lian or Akemi that is the leader? I mean it was said that Lian became new leader but at the very end Akemi was the one who gave the leader-like command and summoned their power, just as it have been before... Just my personal feeling but i think that it was a bit disappointing that Lian dominated Akemi and was acknowledged as new leader. In the end It was Akemi who resisted the longest and most resolutely. It feels like she should be rewarded with an adequate position for that. Also unlike other 6 girls she was tainted by all 6 sins so its a bit unnatural development that in the end she became simply lust rather than manifestation of all 7 deadly sins. Such position seems more adequate for a leader of demons.

And I thought it was a bit surprising that at the end the lover had no turn. it kinda started with him being captured so I thought that he may have some role in Akemi's final fall at the end. Intstead his existence in the story had no real purpose... Like there is that literary device known as "Chekhov's gun" and it kinda didn't apply here. Also a bit sad to have the lover left behind just like that. Could've been first victim of fallen leader, dominated by her or since there was TSF transformed into succubus...

Anyway I loved this whole series and don't want to make it sound like im complaining. It was lovely, wish there were more works like that. also appreciate how long it was. Rather than just focusing on sex scenes it's more interesting to portray world, characters and their development/transformation like here. It was awesome!

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfalmost 3 years ago

An excellently debaucherous tale of corruption. Well told, creative use of the sins, and the ending was a delight.

Well delivered my dear

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So great! Sad it’s over

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES