Fall of the Star Sentinels Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was taller - not as tall as Lian, but nonetheless, statuesque. That was clear enough, as she rose to her feet, swiftly growing accustomed to her new body. Her legs had been lengthened and her hips widened far beyond the point of impossibility, giving her the kind of body that belonged in pornographic art, not real life. Her eyes were suddenly keen enough to peer into the deepest recesses of the shadows, and as she reached up to touch her head, Akemi could feel a magnificent pair of horns now growing there. A shiver ran down her spine, and along her new tail. She felt so good.

Akemi's transformations want far more than just skin deep, however. That was immediately obvious to her. Her shame was gone. She no longer felt even the slightest bit guilty about having succumbed. That alone was a relief. Akemi shivered and preened, arching her back as if stretching out a long-neglected muscle. She couldn't believe she had tormented herself with petty inhibitions and gripes for so long. This - embracing lust - was so much better. Now, that sin was melded into every fibre of her being. She could even sense it: she could smell how aroused her demonic comrades were. It wafted from them like the scent of honey, whetting her appetite for sex. Idly, Akemi reached down and started stroking her pussy with her fingertips, moaning under her breath at how wonderful it felt. Her body was more sensitive than ever, but it was no longer overwhelming. Her body was perfectly adapted to the sensation, just as if she'd been born for it.

Akemi couldn't help but let out a giggle when she caught a proper glimpse of herself; a reflection, in one of the many stained glass windows hanging around her. Her new body was all too familiar, as demonic as it was. It was Lust's. She had become the demoness's twin. As Lust had possessed her, she'd remolded her flesh into her preferred form, twisting Akemi into an irresistible succubus.

Akemi couldn't have been more grateful.

"How do you feel, sister?" Lian asked her, a smile on her face. "Ready to join us."

"Oh yes," Akemi replied, her voice newly husky and suggestive. "Gladly."

She looked around. Her friends were all there, standing around her with warm smiles on their faces. Riley, Tomi, Mary Anne, Nea, Zaina - they were all together again, just as they had been when they'd entered the church. Sisters in corruption.

"What now?" Mary Anne asked impatiently, looking to Lian for answers.

"Now?" Lian cocked her head to one side, considering the question. "Why, now, the whole world stands defenseless! Without their magical girl sentinels watching over them, who is going to protect everyone against sin and corruption?" A wide grin spread across her face. "Don't you think it's only fair of us to share our wonderful new gifts?"

The former Star Sentinels cheered - Akemi along with them. She imagined the world outside the doors of the church. It was ripe for the taking. There were so many people out there, repressed and inhibited, longing to set free. There was so much debauchery to enjoy. Akemi could tell her sisters were thinking about the exact same thing.

"The whole world?" Riley asked sleepily. "Sounds hard."

"We can do it," Lian reassured her. "After all, we're not just demons. We're still magical girls. Light and dark - who can stand against us?"

Nea's eyes went wide. "You mean..."

"Yes." Lian grinned. "We can still use the powers of starlight." She gestured towards Akemi. "I'll let you do the honors, Akemi. One last time."

"With pleasure."

As Akemi stepped forward, something in the corner of her eye caught her attention: it was Darien, the boy she'd come here to save. He was kneeling beside the altar Lust had been perched on, looking utterly pathetic. He was a drained, feminized shell of his former self, unable to stop shivering and pleasuring himself at the sight of his corrupted girlfriend. The sight of him should have inspired regret in Akemi, or perhaps pity, but it didn't. All she felt was amusement, and all she saw was a toy for her to enjoy herself with whenever she felt like it.

"Sorry, Darien," she giggled. "You really should have been a better fuck."

She turned away from him, smiling a little at his moans of humiliated pleasure. Instead, she looked to her corrupted sisters. She was so proud of them, and so grateful to them for helping her to accept sin. Especially Lian. She could sense her new leader's lust towards her coming off her in waves, and she knew the two of them would be enjoying a lot of quality time together in the future. She couldn't wait to offer Lian her new body.

But that would come later. For now, they had a world to ruin.

Akemi reached up her head, summoning the blessed starlight power that had been bestowed upon her when she'd been made a magical girl. It came slowly, reluctant to answer her sinful call, but it came nonetheless. As her body started to glow, she let it simmer within her for a few moments, allowing the power of starlight to twist and blacken as it came into contact with the Lust demon possessing her flesh. From now on, she knew, magical girls weren't going to be saviors. They were going to be supervillains.

"Star Sentinels!" Akemi cried out in a demonic voice, rejoicing in the blasphemy as channeled the power of starlight into her sisters. "Blaze!"


12