Fall of the Supers

Story Info
One man's mission to bring peace to the world.
6.5k words
4.22
17.6k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank shittylifelessons for editing this piece for me.

****************

For years, the struggle between good and evil raged on. Heroes and villains clashed time and time again with no one side gaining a foothold. First came solo actors, then came the sidekicks, teams, and partnerships. After that came the leagues and legions. Vigilantes, meta-humans and government bodies formed alliances and axis powers, teaming up to take one another down in an eternal stalemate, with a consistent and countless loss in life in scientist, henchmen, soldiers, and civilians. That all changed when the Mastermind entered the chessboard.

Collin Masters came from a long line of genius, psychics and telepaths, somehow over the generations becoming smarter and more cunning than the last, though never truly abusing their gifts. They often had different last names due to marriage. The Master's lineage was responsible for not only having a hand in developing science and technology that benefited the world, but also influencing politics and governments to steer in the right direction for the betterment of all.

Collin was naturally gifted like his parents, who were foremost in their fields in electrical engineering and neuroscience. He had auburn colored hair and piercing blue eyes like his father. Relatively speaking, he had a normal childhood, though his happiness was short-lived. When Collin entered high school at the age of 13, his world changed. Both his parents lost their lives along with many other human treasures at a peace conference. Though the media tried to spin it as a terrorist action from the Doom League, Collin was eventually able to get the surveillance footage and see that even the heroes from the Justice Legion, led by the Greek heroine Amazon, did little to preserve any lives at the conference, outside of guiding a few lucky survivors to safety.

A deep hatred was born in Collin that day for heroes and villains alike, one that was deep and vast. Though he was an adolescent, Collin started to put together a plan to not only get his revenge, but also end this pointless struggle forever.

It is hard to say if it was luck or coincidence, but something was unleashed inside him over the next year. It turns out that his family did pass knowledge on like a mental torch after death. His parent's memories and experiences flowed into Collin, learning decades of knowledge and skills that would normally have taken lifetimes to learn. It should also be noted that during this time Collin was also going through puberty, fueling his hormone riddled body. All of these changes unlocked his inherited abilities to read other's minds and manipulate thoughts and memories, as well as some other psychokinetic abilities on a level never seen before in his father or other generations.

Collin started putting his plan into order a year later. First, he graduated high school at 15, got accepted to MIT and received his PhD in telecommunications technology and engineering by 21. Then he forged his own cell tower service M-mobile the following year, using his research from college. He was quickly able to get financial backers with a combination of smarts, charisma, and a little mental manipulation and blew the competition out of the water developing the next generation of G network telecommunications technology as well as growing his wealth, status and power. His technology was implemented around the world within five years. His company was commended for even building in areas in the third world where other companies refused to build, even managing to infiltrate the League and Legion under third party shell companies. As we all know, Meta-humans need Internet too.

The chessboard was almost set up, but there was still one area that he was lacking. One thing he had learned from these villains is that technology alone was not enough. Those who could wield magic were partially immune to technology. Using his influences, he managed to persuade and capture a few users of the arcane arts including Miss Magic herself Zabella, one of the higher-level magic Justice Legion users. They managed to catch her by surprise and knock her out using sleeping gas. Once safe they injected her with nanotech that glommed onto the part of the brain responsible for speech, temporarily preventing her from wielding her most devastating magic. It was at this point Collin made his first step toward his revenge.

***

At an undisclosed private facility, Collins looked down from his observation post onto an operating table holding an unconscious Zabella. With a nod of his head, his team began by stripping her out of her magician's costume, careful not to set off any magical contingencies she may have had. Her long lustrous black hair was in a surgical hairnet, a mask that was keeping her anesthetized, and a few monitors placed on her temples and wrists to monitor her readings. Her ample breasts rose and fell down her taut stomach, leading to a little black landing strip that was expertly groomed. Despite her normal getup covering most of her body, her skin was a perfect olive tone with no tan lines, scars, or even a blemish. Once given the green light they move to phase two with three sorcerers surrounding her in a perfect 120-degree circle and begin chanting. They were preforming a powerful subjugation spell to bind her to Collin's will. A rune mark slowly started to form over her forehead, her heart, and lastly her pubic mound. After what felt like an hour Collin was told to come down.

Like he had practiced, he placed his hand over her bosom and did the chant the sorcerers taught him and finished by saying, "I am the master of your heart, your life, which you will submit to me." The rune mark singed into her breast forming a decorative black circle with the rune mark inside. He glanced at the instruments and there was only a slight murmur.

Collin moved his had to her mound, which was now burning with sexual heat. Once again he chanted and said, "I am the master of your chalice, your womb. Which you will submit to me." Once again the symbol singed into her flesh, burning off some of her pubic hair forming a similar circle. Zabella's heart rate started to rise and there were some involuntary leg movements.

Finally, Collin moved his hand to her forehead and with his index finger touched the small rune near the top of her hairline. One last time he chanted and said, " I am the master of your mind, your being. Which you will submit to me." With one final mark singing into her forehead, Zabella's eyes popped open, her mouth agape taking in a large breath and convulses. The monitors went wild for a moment before she blacked out. All of her readings returned to a steady beat.

The head sorcerer came forward and told him that the procedure is done. Collin nodded and they took their leave. He then turned to his staff and points to her clothing which was gently folded and taken away. With a smirk, he picked up Zabella's small body bridal style and exited the room. He whispered in her ear, "You will be the first of many."

***

As Zabella opened her cyan blue eyes hours later, she found herself on a large soft bed. She was dressed in a nearly see-through black and white baby doll and a matching thong with a little black bow at the top. As she made her way to the edge of the bed, a man enters the room holding a plate with a glass of water.

The man handed her the glass of water, which she drank in 30 seconds. He asked her, "How are you feeling? Do you know where you are?"

Zabella tried to speak, but no words came from her mouth. It will take a while for the nanotech to wear off, the man thought. So she shook her head no.

The man continued, "It's ok. You have been through a lot." He placed the tray and glass on a nearby table. "My name is Collin Masters, and you are in my summer villa in France." He stretched out a hand and helped her to her feet. At 5'7'' she is still a few inches shorter than Collin. "But from now on you will know me as Master." Zabella's eyes flash red for a second and her face went from neutral pose to a pleasant smile with warmth behind her cheeks. Collin continues, "As my first super slave, I think we need to document the occasion."

At this point another man entered. He had medium-length dirty blond hair with a scrappy goatee dressed like a rode from a film set. He was holding a bunch of expensive camera equipment. "Kyle here is an expert photographer and videographer," Collin said with a smirk to the mentally manipulated Kyle. "I make it an effort to not fuck with civilians and non-meta-humans but this is an exception." Kyle started to set up some lighting stands and places to mount his camera.

Over the next hour, Kyle took several glamour shots of Zabella on the bed, posing by widows and chairs. Then things started to get naughty. Zabella was told to put her hands behind her head, squat, and flare out her legs with a big smile. Collin's dick was getting very aroused and he had an idea. He got behind Zabella with one had on her breast, another around her neck and he whispered into her ear, "I want you to have a mind-blowing orgasm in three seconds."

Collin stepped away and watched the magic happen. Zabella's eyes went wide and her mouth opened forming a circle with her tongue falling out. At the same time, a noticeable wet spot formed on her thong. You could tell if it were not for the nanotech she would be screaming at the top of her lungs. Zabella fell forward a little, but Collin caught her as she started panting.

Collin, not missing a beat, helped Zabella up to the bed and moved to the next part of his plan. Kyle moved over to a video recorder and started to film the two having sex. Never yielding, he completely dominated Zabella, making sure to cum on her face, mouth, stomach, and pussy over the next several hours as they writhe in ecstasy. When Collin finally took a break to use the toilet, he looked back to see Zabella completely on cloud 9, laying on her belly, black hair frazzled, ass slapped red and sore, and her pussy gushing her fluids and cum onto his cream-colored sheets. He gave Kyle a nod as he disassembled the equipment to take back to his editing room.

The next day Collin woke up to Zabella snuggled up to him, her head in the crux of his arm. After genially waking her up and taking a shower together, Zabella sent a message to the Legion saying she was taking some time off to do some investigating in another plane of existence. It was a reasonable cover story considering her line of work.

His servants brought in two sets of clothes, a business casual suit for Collin and a new costume for Zabella. Her new costume was an erotic parody of her old one with slutty fishnet stockings, knee-high leather boots, a black T-back thong and bikini top that showed off her new slave markings and a shorter more revealing overcoat and white gloves.

Over the next month, Zabella would teach Collin the basics of magic since he knew he had a low proficiency at it, as well as the specific spells he had in store for the supers to complete his plans. At night, their sexual escapades kept escalating. Collin had Zabella's nipples and labia pierced with magic-infused rings that would bring her more sexual satisfaction and continued to dominate the lusty magical vixen.

In the meantime, they also ensnared the notorious purple witch Nala, a powerful sorceress in the Doom League. Collin needed to make sure I had someone on the inside of both teams as a failsafe. She was a bit more difficult to track down and secure but it was well worth it. Thanks to Zabella's abilities, Collin was able to subjugate her similarly as well. Watching the rune mark singe into her thick unkempt purple bush was a priceless sight. Compared to Zabella, Nala was slightly taller and had more angular features and had a sexy foreign accent to boot.

Nala woke up in Collin's bed wearing purple lingerie and a matching set of panties that rested high on her lovely hips. When Collin entered the room with Zabella, Nala tried to leap up and go on the defensive. After quickly reprimanding his newly minted slave she calmed down, but still had a hint of arrogance toward Zabella. Collin ordered them to stop their pettiness toward one another and told them, as sister slaves, they should kiss and make up, literally and figuratively.

A moment later, Kyle showed up with all of his gear, which Zabella helped him set up considering her experience over the last few weeks. After Nala had her slave commencement photos taken, Collin enjoyed watching Zabella and Nala make out. It was kind of amusing how they had been sworn enemies a few weeks ago and now they were eating each other out.

After a long night, it was time to take this to the next step, one that felt right considering the death and destruction these two had caused.

Collin ordered the two to the edge of the bed. Nala looked on passionately with her transparent blue eyes and dark lips. Her purple lingerie that emphasized her larger breast and chest tattoos was heaving. The purple panties were soaked and thrown to the corner of the bed after a thorough round of cunnilingus. Zabella sat looking up at her master hungrily in her white babydoll.

Collin turned to Zabella and asked, "Slave, your voice is your source of magic, right? That anything you utter comes to pass."

Zabella eagerly replies in a sultry voice, "Yes, Master. As long as I say it backwards and clearly it should happen as long as it is possible. What would you like me to do?"

Collin bent down and whispered into her ear for a minute, giving her instructions. Zabella listened intently and her lips cracked into a toothy smile. Nala was curious what deed her master had given Zabella.

Zabella replied, "That should be possible given the parameters." She stood up and cheerfully looked at her master. Clearing her throat, she spoke the words "RETSAM LARIV NEMES!"

All three watched in awe as Collins's genitals started to grow. His once average-sized testicles grew twice in size and firmness. When Zabella touched his heavy sac, the heat and aroma were almost overpowering. "Looks like that worked well" Zabella said. Nala was in such a daze she did not notice Zabella crouch next to her and whisper into her ear, "ALAN ETALUVO WON!"

A prickling pain washed across her lower abdomen. Nala then started to rub her pubic mound and cooed.

Once again Zabella chanted, "ALLEBAZ ETALUVO WON!" A squeal of joy crossed her lips as hugged her slave sister. Both slave sisters were now fertile and ready to accept their master's seed.

Collin looked down on them, both beaming. "Alright, time to get you into the position of your choice, my lovely broodmares."

Nala put her knees on the edge of the bed for some deep doggie style. Her face down buried into the sheets, ass up wiggling with some love juices trickling down her lean thighs. Zabella on the other hand grabbed a pillow and put it under her tight little butt, spreading her legs into a wide V shape. Her eyes were deep and smoldering for what was to come next.

Collin stepped up to Zabella taking his engorged member and started to rub and tap it against Zabella's pussy and thighs. Her pussy was well lubricated and swollen. He was teasing her to her breaking point.

Zabella pleaded, "Please Master. I can't take this anymore. Please. Stick you fat member into me and give me your seed. I want to feel your creamy essence sloshing inside of me, ready to attack my defenseless egg."

Sticking the tip in barely at the entrance, Collin said, "Are you sure you want to carry my child?", like she had a choice. He leaned over her, lightly tugging on one of her enchanted nipple rings.

At this point, Zabella's mind was melting "YES! Oh gods, Yes! I will carry your child. I will have as many as you want! Please just fuck this lowly slave's unworthy pussy!"

That was all he needed to hear and he slammed into Zabella's well-used pussy. Zabella let out a scream as her hands clenched the luxurious sheets. Collin continued for about 15 minutes, changing the pace and intensity of his stokes. Zabella was on the border of having a white out orgasm. Nala, a little upset she had to wait her turn, started playing with herself, connecting eyes with Zabella and watching her religious experience. It was unclear if she did it out of anticipation or jealousy, but eventually, Nala reached her hand over and started playing with her slave sister's nipple ring, running her finger around the areola and eventually pinching and twisting it.

This caused Zabella to orgasm hard, wrapping her legs around Collin's back as well as her pussy tightened to inhuman levels. Collin in turn blew his load deep into Zabella's hungry womb. Her eyes rolled up in her head, jet-black hair spread out wild and covered in sweat and fluids and she passed out. A minute after his bursts stopped, Collin pulled out followed by a slow stream of frothy cum. Even though Collin knew this was a done deal, he picked up Zabella's body and positioned it so the precious cargo she was given would not seep out.

Irritated, Collin turned to Nala. In an authoritative voice, he said to Nala "Why did you do that to your slave sister? She was close on her own."

Like a puppy being scolded for peeing on the floor, Nala started to whimper. "I am sorry master. She was having so much fun... and I... and I was so lonely without you. Please forgive me."

Collin snapped, "Get up and come over her. You need to be punished." Nala scampered over to her master, eyes low, too ashamed to meet his. First, you will clean my dick until it is spotless with no complaints."

Nala sat on her knees and slowly placed the member in her mouth, her tongue licking in a circle. Collin reached down and grabbed her long luscious purple mane of hair and used it to jackhammer her throat. Her eyes went wide but she didn't fight back. Her face started to turn red as her brain started losing oxygen, saliva dripping from her dark lips. After two minutes he pulled out, Nala gasping for air and choking. Once she regained composure, Collin continued her punishment.

"So you like your sister's accessories, my slave? Answer me," Collin said coldly.

Still recovering, Nala nodded yes.

"I was going to give you a matching pair like your sister, but it appears you need something more substantial."

Going to a nearby drawer, Collin picked up two metal objects and came back to Nala. He ordered her to not move or make a sound. As Collin said a chant, the metal turned red then silver again. He placed them over her nipples and they clamped and pierced themselves into place, slightly pulling the nipple from the areola. Collin took his thumb and forefinger and flicked one of the new ornaments, causing Nala to whimper.

"These are training piercings that will make your nipples extra sensitive to pain and pleasure, as well as stretch out your nipples. The slightest touch will eventually make them erect. It will also make it easier to feed my children if they have something to latch onto." He grabbed her breast and kneaded it in his hand. "If you are a good girl I will consider switching them out."

Nala, now biting her lip with a tear forming in her eyes, nodded yes.

Collin stood up again, looking at the pathetic Nala, "Now let's continue where we left off and make me a baby." Nala got back into her original position, except now she was resting on her elbows so that her sensitive nipple wouldn't hurt. Collin read her thoughts and told her to do it the right way. She compiled and tried her best to avoid the pain. This was broken quickly when Collin started slamming into her pussy, rocking her body back and forth. The mixed signals of pain and pleasure overwhelmed her mind, and she didn't know whether to orgasm or cry. Her pussy was like a vice trying to milk him as fast as possible. Though this only continued for a few minutes, to Nala it felt like an eternity.

12