Fall of the Supers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was reaching his end, Collin paused for a moment and asked Nala if she was ready.

Nala, completely out of it, said "Yes... Give me... sperm... Master..."

Collin, feeling pity on this poor woman, flipped her on her back so her raw caged nipples would have some reprieve. He grabbed her under her ass and slid back in for his last few strokes. A strange smile crept over her face like a sinner being saved from the pits of hell. Collin then blew his second impregnating load into the pathetic villainess lying before him. All Nala could do was smile and thank him over and over before passing out as well.

Collin got both women on either side of the bed under the covers. Zabella was cuddling a large body pillow like a cat and Nala had the sheets tucked under her sore tits. Collin got between the two and used his ability to turn off the lights. His hands reached over and rubbed the bellies of his now impregnated super slaves like a Buddha statue. Tomorrow, all of his hard work and planning would come to fruition.

***

As daylight broke and Collin opened his eyes, he felt a weight on his sides. To his right was Zabella in her usual snuggling spot, breathing softly. On his left was Nala who wrapped his arm between her slightly sore teats, his hand resting on her pubic mound. All he could think was that this was going to be the start of a new chapter in humanity. This was just the tip of the iceberg. After getting his devoted slaves up and cleaned, a new set of clothes was laid out for everyone. Collin had his typical modern suit jacket while surprised by their selection.

Both women had their original outfits remade down to the smallest detail. Collin turned to Nala and touched her nipples and said a small chant that disengaged the contraptions.

Confused, Zabella asked, "What is going on my master? Have we displeased you? Why do you have us dressed in these boring old clothes from our past lives?" Nala had the same thoughts, but after last night's scolding, she was apprehensive to question Collin.

Collin took each slave by the shoulder and said, "Today is a special day, the day I have waited half my life for, one that requires the both of you in your old personas." Collin turned to Nala, holding her nipple rings. "If everything goes as planned you will be back in these by midnight." Nala shuddered but nodded her head.

Collin continued, "Here is what is going to happen. Both of you will return to the Doom League and Justice Legion. Once there you will cast this spell on the telecommunication device touch screen interface. This will link to the other M-mobile towers enveloping the world. The technology in the towers will set off at 2pm EST by its sub-protocol, which will link with my M-mobile towers and start the conditioning program which should affect everyone with a computer, cellphone, or electronic device and by long-range frequency for those who do not. This will affect the vast majority of the normal and meta-population. Those spells will be similar to the subjugation spell put on you." Zabella and Nala looked at each other and gave each other a quick smirk. "That, in theory, should affect anyone who may be magically inclined. If my calculations are correct this should affect 99.97% of the world's population. The remaining quarter billion people not directly affected will either not notice the changes or be in such an outnumbered minority they could not possibly fight it. Like a reverse herd immunity. Your other job is to neutralize anyone unaffected that has any chance of posing a threat to the mission." After they get dressed, Collin gave them both a little good luck swat on the ass and said, "Go and make your daddy proud."

Due to the nature of this mission, there could be no contact between Collin and his two devoted slaves. At 7:58 PM at his French villa, Collin turned his master key to allow the subprotocol to initiate. Sweating bullets, all he could think about was that the next hour of my life would either make him one of the worst criminals in the world or the savior of mankind. "Well no turning back now," Collin muttered to himself.

Just then his cellphone, computer and television screens turned blue and start producing different sound tones. After 30 seconds, in French, it says, "This is a test of the emergency broadcast system. Please be advised this is a test." The tone pitches go high and low and the loop repeats for the next thirty minutes.

Collin drops his phone and cries out a triumphant, "YES. WOOHOO! I DID IT!" followed by a completely uncharacteristic cabbage patch dance move that would put that actress from that old 90's TV show a run for her money. After calming down, he had to wait for the girls to contact him. He sat at his desk and poured an aged glass of bourbon into a tumble waiting for the second and third most important calls of this life. At 8:47 PM he got a video call from Zabella. She looked a bit roughed up but was grinning ear to ear.

Collin lets out a sigh of relief. "So I take it things went well?" Collin said, taking a sip from his tumbler.

Zabella turns and says, "You tell me!"

Behind her was the main meeting hall for the Justice Legion with the vast majority of on-duty supers. All of them were gazing up at the custom-built Jumbotron at a similar message screen, but this one was yellow and giving off more frequent tones.

"Well as you can guess there were three members that were not directly affected by the signal or magic. Two with extensive cybernetics and one Martian were partially immune. I managed to take them out but I did get roughed up in the process. Let's just say they will no longer be a threat." She pointed to a rocket high up in the sky which was on a trajectory towards the sun.

Before he could praise her, Collin received another call. "I will get right back to you." Picking up the line, he saw Nala huffing and covered in splattered blood and god knows what else. He dropped his tumbler and started to panic. "Nala! What's the situation!?"

Nala said, "Well, things did not quite go as well as planned. Turns out when we assemble a group of the most mentally unstable or superior people in one room they do not quite go with the program. The two leading factions Egg Head and Amazing Ape thought it was the other's trap, so they fought each other to the death. Half of them went under with no problems but the others either picked a side and contributed to the slaughter or escaped. I am so sorry this went sideways."

Collin interjected, "Most importantly, which side won. Did they escape as well?"

As quickly as he said that she replied, "Technically Egg Head won the fight, but lost the war." Nala held up his bloody custom-made gun.

Collin slouched in his chair and sighed "It's OK. Nothing went sideways. The only two threats have been eliminated and the rest could not possibly devise any kind of meaningful counter strategy now. Checkmate. Just come home and I will fill you in on the next step."

***

About an hour later, Zabella and Nala returned to the villa. Collin ran up to both of them and embraced them in a deep hug. In his mind, he could not look at these two anymore as a heroine and villainess who contributed to his parents and countless others' deaths. He now looked at them as his cohorts and lovers.

After cleaning up, Zabella and Nala got ready for bed wearing matching white see-through babydoll lingerie with a large red M on the crotch. As they approached the bed, Nala stops and kneeled before Collin.

Nala said calmly, "I am happy that I was able to complete the task you asked of me master." Zabella got behind her and started to take off Nala's top. "Like you said, the removal of my accessories were temporary, and I am ready to continue my punishment." Nala took her hands and places them behind her head, thrusting out her chest before her master.

Collin got up from the bed and made his way to the drawer with the training rings. After pulling them out, he looked at Nala's face. Unlike the night before there was now a new sense of devotion, humiliation, and servitude.

As she looked up at him, he asked, "Are you ready to receive this wholeheartedly?"

Nala gave an unwavering nod. Collin instructed her to close her eyes, which she did. In his hand, he closed his palm, and the metal reformed itself into rings similar to Zabella's, but with a little ball in the middle where the extra metal formed. He gave them a little enchantment, then re-pierced her nipples. When she opened her eyes she reached up and touched them. A small pleasant wave went through her body and she let out a small tear of joy.

The once-proud Nala, now sniffling, said, "Thank you master, you are far too kind and generous to me." Zabella smiled behind her slave sister, pulling her babydoll back into place and embracing her in a hug.

Collin continued, "You have learned your lesson and have proven yourself to me. Please were them with pride. Just remember to love your sisters and you will have them for a long time."

Too tired to think about a round of victory sex, the three of them crawled into bed in a warm embrace, though the next day was a different matter. He woke up to a glorious double blowjob and titjob. Zabella and Nala rubbed their pierced nipples across Collin's pole, and their piercings making a small clinking sound every once in a while. Eventually, he erupted with a thick rich load over their bountiful breasts and grinning faces. As much as Collin wanted to spend all day in bed, he had a world to mold and mastermind.

***

On the surface, nothing in the world really changed. People went to work, cops wrote speeding tickets, and Congress continued to work at the speed of smell. But the one unexpectedly absent thing was the mention of superheroes fighting villains. The program Collin spent his life completing was slowly taking hold. No longer was the news riddled with high stakes bank robberies, massive property damage and loss of life trying to save the world every other week. Even just regular scuffles between heroes and villains increasingly became rare.

Relations between countries that had been in military standoffs for years seemed to go on hiatus. Within a few months, the few million people still capable of doing harm left unaffected by Collins device couldn't operate anymore. There wasn't a big enough market to grow, produce, or sell drugs and narcotics besides weed anymore. Almost no one wanted to buy stolen art or jewelry. Even the psychopaths, like Laughing Man, could not put together a themed caper that was even a newsworthy plan without henchmen and dirty money. Most were arrested and put away for good considering there was no reason to break out anymore. Many lower-level criminals were reforming out of need. Even the worst cities where several villains had made their home went from shitholes where dreams went to die to cities on the rise for the first time in decades.

In the period of a few years, the need for superheroes outside of natural disasters, plane crashes, and a rare extraterrestrial invasion became a rarity unless one lived in California or Japan, where disasters were common. Most heroes and villains quietly retired and fell out of the public eye.

Collin could not stop grinning the day the Justice Legion had to sell their headquarters to an investment firm that wanted to turn it into a museum/amusement park, due to lack of funding and shrinking membership. Though, Collin did admit the Mega Man rollercoaster was top notch.

A change in long-term society was starting to take root globally. Governing bodies could get back to focusing on the real issues affecting the globe. Climate change, deforestation of the rainforests, social justice, and that garbage patch in the Pacific Ocean became the biggest issues of debate.

As for Collin Masters, he became a footnote in society. After a few years, he stepped down as CEO of M-mobile, eventually cashing out and selling his majority stake. Most people wrote him off as one of those multi-billionaires that bought a private island and became a recluse.

Well, that was only partially right. Yes, Collin did buy an island, but it turns out his master plan was not quite complete.

One of the secondary protocols was that his influence had dripped into everything in that if he wanted or requested it, he got it, which also helped when he was the 26th richest person on Earth. Collin purchased a large privately owned castle in Scandinavia on a lake that was also included. When Mr. Masters went to sign the papers to the deed, two women in fashionable maternity wear accompanied him, each trying their best to entertain fussy two-year-olds. The plan was to modernize the property which when completed would be almost entirely self-sufficient, requiring little interaction from the local populous.

As they made his way back to this black limo, they were meet by their waiting female driver and bodyguard, not that it was necessary. She was an attractive blonde wearing black sunglasses and matching suit and tie. Though she looked relatively normal except she seemed to have a small belly bump that was barely noticeable.

The blonde driver took Collin and his family to his private jet, located at a quiet airfield. There, they were meet by two women, a pilot and a stewardess of what appeared to be of Greek descent both with long black hair and olive skin. The pilot, who appeared to be in her second trimester, greeted Collin, while the stewardess, wearing a 1960's inspired style flight attendant dress and small hat, helped his wives and children. Her outfit was clearly custom made to accommodate her massive swell, which appeared like her water would break any day now. What can one expect for a woman carrying twins?

This was how Collin Masters took his revenge out on the ones that ruined his life. As membership at the Justice Legion and Doom League dried up, they would be compelled to accept offers and invitation to Collin's villa in France for a second chance at life. Collin would offer them a job as some kind of servants like maids, cooks, drivers, etc. If they had a useful skill or connections like these two, they were moved to his inner circle of harem wives. Once his castle was complete, Collin was planning on permanently relocating out of the public eye. He even designed an entire gallery dedicated to all their old costumes and props as well as the photos of breaking them. Collin currently had over a dozen ex-heroine and villainesses in his employ, not that he needed to pay them. Almost all of them were in some state of pregnancy. Those that were not already were because they were recovering from a recent birth. As of a week ago, Collin was up to eight. All of them he loved.

As the door closed on the jet and they prepared for take-off, his wives and kids were excited to have some time off and go to the beach. The stewardess made sure the kids were secured and chatted with Collin's wives and the blonde driver.

The pilot waddled her way out of the cockpit over to Collin. "Got some time to spend with the family now that things are settling down."

Collin replies, "Yeah, I promised we would take the next two months off to R & R with the wives and kids. What is the point of owning an island if you never enjoy it? Besides, it has been over six months since I had a chance to go back. Time to take in the sights, the food and culture, and the nightlife. What more could a guy ask for?" He says with a smirk.

The pilot shakes her head; "Yeah it's been too long since I saw my mother." The pilot started to rub her bulging belly. "I am sure we have some catching up to do."

Collin dug around his pants pocket, pulling out his cellphone, "Well you know, they are not ones for technology, so information is pretty limited coming in or out." He starts to scroll through his photos. "I am sure there have been some big developments since you last visited." He emphasized the word big.

The pilot nodded and stood up. She placed her headphones on her head and turned to return to the cockpit, reading off her checklist and warming up the engines. At the same time, Collin starts looking through the log of photos Kyle sent him. He stopped on one and smiled.

In the photo was a Greek-style amphitheater with a dozen or so women in togas with gold laurels in their hair. There was also an older woman, one still extremely beautiful, in the bottom center wearing a regal-looking crown. Each had her legs spread in a wide W shape with the toga pulled up exposing the black circular marks on their pubic mounds and left breast, not to mention the obvious bulging bellies and maternal bliss on all their faces.

Collin shakes his head and thinks, "Got to love an old fashioned Greek orgy."

The pilot came over the intercom, "Alright kids, looks like we have clear skies and low turbulence with an arrival time of approximately seven hours and twenty-two minutes. Once again, thank you for choosing Amazon Airlines."

End


12