Fallen Angel - Innocent Angel Pt. 01

Story Info
Clarissa is a new Angel with a new assignment.
3k words
4.53
10.5k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers

Innocent Angel
Part I of the Fallen Angel Series

This is the beginning of a 4 book series called the Fallen Angel series. With a lot of negative comments, I may shut it down. I am entering into a realm that may offend people so let's see what happens. Since all my stories are LHEA I hope everyone will like it.

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely start out as a love story and continue to build with fiery passion. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from you and love your ideas for the continuation of this story or ides for new stories.

Chapter 1

Clarissa breezed through the air with her angelic wings lifting her into the cloudy sky. She felt giddy as the crisp cool air enveloped her sleek form, swaddling her naked body a white cloudy fleece. She swooped and soared athletically in and out of the clouds, testing her new sleek, taut and muscular angelic body.

Clarissa had never been happier. Her earthly life had been a drag and then it got worse. However, she had started out with a wonderful family and a talent for gymnastics. Her mother seemed to live through her and her gymnastics and everything seemed to go well until the regional finals when she was 10 years old.

She had done well in the balance beam and the floor exercises, but the vault destroyed her. Clarissa was the first to use the vault and unbeknownst to her it had been set up incorrectly. During her vault the right side of the springboard collapsed throwing her into a glancing blow off the side of the vaulting horse, over the edge of the platform and onto the cement floor below. Her right leg was broken in two places, her right arm was fractured and her left knee would never be the same.

Her gymnastics career was gone and very soon so was her mother. Within the year after her accident her parents were divorced and her mother had moved in with, what turned out to be a succession of very bad boyfriends. Her father turned to drink and left Clarissa to take care of herself.

During her time in healing from her accident, she still ate as if she were competing and as a result added 20 pounds to her petite form. She had just began working out again when her parents went through their divorce. Now she ate because she was depressed and this began her battle with weight that followed her throughout her life.

She followed her gymnastics career into physical education and coaching. As a result, she was always surrounded by beautiful slim and extraordinarily sexy women. It would've been easier if she was a lesbian but unfortunately, she was only attracted to men and her now bulky frame couldn't compete against all the women around her. She had one boyfriend, but after she lost her virginity to him, she discovered he had only data to her as a lark.

Her new angelic frame reminded her of her days in gymnastics. She had no body fat and she could see her muscles rippling underneath her translucent skin. Her breasts were nicely full and her hips womanly lush, and for the first time in her life she felt desirably beautiful. As a result, she preferred the option, as many of the angels did, of going naked and reveling in her new sleek form.

Everything around her did indeed make this heaven. She visited with her friends, mom and dad and all of those that preceded her into heaven. Very soon she became bored and actually approached one of St. Peter's Assistant's to see if she could do anything to help out and relieve the boredom.

Clarissa discovered that she was alone in this need for labor. Old habits die hard. After spending their entire earthly lives scrapping out a living, it was difficult for many to relax and enjoy their heavenly riches. So, many, including Clarissa, would seek challenges that would deify their heavenly father and glorify his kingdom.

However, this is a new world and they had to be trained on how to move through the earthly world without revealing themselves. They had to learn how to fly, and to read people's thoughts and guide them in the path the Lord is set before them.

Clarissa enjoyed the training and Excel with anything associated with physical training. She picked up flying faster than anyone moving through both worlds seemed effortless for her. However, she had problems with two different areas.

She had real problems reading people and their thoughts, without becoming immersed in their lives. Her instructors concluded that Clarissa was a natural empath. She felt people's feelings and not as an observer, but as though it was happening directly to her. This ability gave her insights that others did not have, but it was also dangerous because she would become part of whatever she was observing.

The second problem she had corresponded to the first. Clarissa had trouble staying invisible when her emotions were engaged. There were times in training when her empathic emotions took over and she would slowly turn visible as the feelings gripped her. All of her instructors knew this could be a problem, but it could also be an advantage in certain situations.

The more training, she had the better she got, but she reached a point where she could progress no further. Her emotions got the better of her if they were intense and nothing seemed to stop that. Despite her potential problems her instructors cleared her for field work.


Chapter 2

As a newly commissioned field angel, this would be Clarissa's first assignment and it had been given to her by the big man himself. She was to watch over a man named Dominic O'Connell. According to her Lord, Dominic was destined to do great things, but he was prone to wandering off his prescribed path. Clarissa's mission was to keep guiding him towards his goals in life. No one ever told her what these wanderings were, but she expected she would find out soon enough.

Clarissa was not used to her life as an angel. She knew she could be visible or invisible as she observed Dominic. She assumed she would need to be visible at times when she tried to guide him in the proper direction. For now, she was observing and her nude angelic form would be very distracting, so she chose to be invisible.

She watched him go into a club and followed him, drifting through the various rooms until she found him. She found a position up in an obscure corner and stayed there to watch.

*****

Dominic walked into the Cureo Club in Corpus Christi, Texas and tonight promised to be an incredible show. Dominic was one of the top Dom's at the club and the next morning he was leaving town for a month-long job in California. Even though his day job was in engineering, Dominic had trained as a dominate after his divorce and was now one of the most requested Dom's for a session. He had a reputation as a top (Dominant) capable of pushing any bottom (Submissive), regardless of experience, into subspace. He was very strong and kept his passions in check as he stripped a Sub of all thought reducing her to base feelings and emotions.

For his going away party five bottoms had been chosen by lottery and bound on the main stage. Each was bound differently, with one in stocks, two were in various forms of suspension, one was bound to whipping post and the last was bound to a St. Andrews cross. The objective was to take each bottom to that special Nirvana that only someone in subspace can achieve. Before he began Dominic made sure that each Sub had someone that could provide them aftercare. Since he would be busy with the next bottom, someone else would have to provide the very critical aftercare.

Dominic began with a very svelte strawberry blonde, named Susan, bound in stocks. He had cat nails on the fingers his right hand and fingertip vibrators on the fingers of his left hand. The cat nails wrapped around her breast scratching her tender breast flesh and gently scraping her swollen nipples. The fingertip vibrators wandered over her erogenous zones, ending up teasing her inflamed nipples and engorged clit.

Clarissa had very little sexual experience when she died and had no knowledge of the sexual arts, especially BDSM. The romantic novels she read as a teenager all involved beautiful loving sex and watching what Dominic was doing this girl, stunned her. Bondage and the mixture of pain and pleasure was a concept she hadn't even considered, but as she watched the dominant and submissive dance, she began to understand the role both played.

Clarissa made eye contact with Susan and with a jolt she began to feel pleasure and the pain that Susan was experiencing. Clarissa felt her nipples harden and moisture began pooling between her legs. She felt the vibrators teasing her nipples and clit with little scratches only heightening her arousal. It was like nothing she had ever known and the bliss began to overwhelm her.

Susan was gasping and writhing with the harsh cat nails scraping her sensitive form and leaving red scratch marks on her flesh. At the same time, she was moaning, with the vibrators creating an erotic torment in her sexual core. Parts of Susan body recoiled from the unforgiving pain, while other parts of her form arched into her blissful sensual enchantment. She was buffeted from pain to pleasure sensitizing her skin and making every touch a sensual explosion.

Clarissa felt her body trembling as she vicariously felt Susan's erotic torment. She could see and feel everything through Susan's eyes, while her transparent angelic body was gripped in an erotic anguish beyond her experience. Her nipples ached and her pussy clenched while unparalleled passion centered in her sexual core.

Dominic took off the cat nails and used his hands, floggers and riding crops to keep stimulating her and using vibrators still on his fingers to drive away the pain. Her white alabaster skin became crisscrossed with red stripes until her all her skin was glowing red. At this point she had the shallow breathing and a thousand-yard stare of someone in subspace.

Susan was shaking like she had been left naked in a snowdrift, but she wasn't cold, she was teetering on the edge of a bliss she never dreamed of. Her mind had shut down and all she could do was feel. Her skin glowed with desperate craving, demanding more and hoping to reach the nirvana just out of reach. Her moans were more like pleas fraught with frantic need.

Clarissa felt as though she was losing her mind. Her body was trembling and shaking in sympathetic rapture and her minds control over her invisibility was slipping. If she were honest, she didn't care because her body had never felt this kind of passionate exultation. Never in her earthly life had she had an orgasm and now a massive one was building inside her. The wild passion she was experiencing had her body contorted in joyous knots and her mind floating on a sea of endorphins.

Dominic saw Susan's anguished stare and decided that it was time to give her want she craved. He ended the session using his fingertip vibrators to pinch and caress her clit, giving her three massive gut twisting cums. Her first cum was announced with a banshee like scream, but every other cum was announced with her mouth wide open in a breathless scream. Her body was racked spasms of erotic exultation and the kind of bliss she had never known. On the last orgasm her legs couldn't hold her anymore and she sagged against the stocks. With her neck caught in stocks she couldn't breathe and Dominic had to act quickly to get her out of the stocks. He turned her over to the person responsible for her aftercare after he made sure she was okay.

Clarissa's vicarious orgasm ripped through her angelic body like a runaway train, leaving her euphorically spasming with the kind of bliss she had never known. Her control over her mind and body slipped as the waves of ecstasy swept over her and for a few moments her angelic body became visible in the upper corner of the room. Once she realized what was happening, she regained control to once again slip back into the invisible realm, but her body was still plagued by the frenzied convulsions leftover from Susan's massive cum.

When Dominic was sure Susan was okay, he started moving to an overweight, but still sexy brunette suspended on her tiptoes. His eyes caught a shimmering in the upper corner of the room and Clarissa's gorgeous angelic figure was on full display, but in the next instant she was gone. Dominic stood still gazing into the corner hoping to get another glimpse of the stunningly beautiful apparition he had observed in the corner.

With the wings he knew she was an angel and the glow from her almost translucent skin had mesmerized him. Her figure had been most beautiful he had ever seen. She was slim and petite with an athletic figure, tiny waist, slim but womanly hips and a heaping handful of spectacular breasts. Despite his desire to stay hoping that she would return, he knew he needed to get back to the show.

The brunette was named Rita and she had watched the previous session. She was already so aroused that it didn't take much to push her into subspace. He teased her nipples and clit before lightly spanking them with a riding crop until she twisted in carnal agony. He gave her no rest as the fingertip vibrators grabbed a nipple and her clit. Her body exploded into a magnificent show of erotic athleticism as she tried to curl into a ball in the mist of her muscles knotting, bawdy convulsions.

Her orgasms were spectacular body spasms that seem to go on forever, with cum piled on top of cum. Her legs lifted off the floor trying to protect her spasming core, only to leave her hanging by her wrists. As her full body spasms continued her eyes were lost in faraway stare trying to grasp the bliss that consumed her. Only when she was hanging limp and exhausted from multiple orgasms did he turn her over to the person responsible for her aftercare.

Clarissa's eyes connected with Rita and the empathic link was reestablished. Rita leapt into orgasmic bliss dragging Clarissa with her, but Rita was multi-orgasmic and wave after wave of ecstasy rippled through Clarissa's angelic form. Clarissa had experienced her first orgasm a few moments before and now she was struggling with rapturous tsunami after tsunami exploding through her body.

The orgasms barreled through her they were stronger and more powerful than even the one she had a few minutes ago. The muscles in her body screamed in exultation as they trembled and knotted, reveling in the physical manifestation of bliss. Once again, she became visible in the mist of her multiple orgasms and again her eyes connected to Dominic. She felt embarrassed being caught spying on him, but something in his eyes told her that he wanted too.

As Dominic sent Rita to her orgasmic fireworks show, he glanced back into the upper corner of the room and once again saw Clarissa's elegantly sumptuous angelic form spasming in orgasmic release. The look rapturous awe on her face captured his very soul and for several seconds he felt his heart lurch in his chest as he witnessed her previously unknown blissful agony. Once again as Clarissa gained control over her body as she disappeared into the corner.

The rest of the night went much the same way. Each bottom had seen what came before and each had vicariously lived through the whipsaw of pain, pleasure and orgasms. By the time Dominic reached them, most were already verging on subspace just from watching the previous sessions. Nonetheless he pushed them through to the end of their session.

As Dominic checked on all the girls, he dreamt that someday he might have a Sub of his own. His ex-wife was a conceded princess and never thought about anything except herself. All of these Subs had given themselves to him selflessly, knowing that you receive more than give. He really wanted to find someone that could love and give as much as he was willing to do.

The stunningly beautiful angel in the corner was something he would never forget. Looks on her face told him that she had never experienced anything like this before. She had connected with each of the five Subs, experiencing five sets of massive gut twisting cums.

That night had been eye-opening for Clarissa as she experienced the rapturous bliss that each submissive went through. She had experienced bondage, BDSM, her first orgasm and her first multi-orgasmic wave. Each Sub had expressed her bliss in different ways, but all were body consuming and mind clearing ecstasy.

By the end of the night she looked as though she had come from a muscle building competition with all of her muscles knotted and pumped up from continuous steamy impassioned spasms. Her mind and heart were still trying to come to grips with her night of rapture. Each set of orgasms had left her visible and vulnerable, but strangely only Dominic seemed to see her.

Her eyes connected to his and she felt his damaged heart each time she became visible. During the times their eyes were together she felt as if he were more interested in her than the women he was sending to sexual Nirvana. She stayed in her corner still trembling with orgasmic overload until the last of the crowd left and it was only her and Dominic.

When every session was over Dominic checked on each subs aftercare and only when he was satisfied did, he adjourn to his going away party. Before he left for the party, Dominic stared at Clarissa's corner and whispered, "Please come back again and let's talk this time."

Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers