Fallen Angel - Innocent Angel Pt. 02

Story Info
The Angel Clarissa and Dominic find love in each other.
7.9k words
4.74
4.3k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
902 Followers

Innocent Angel
Part I of the Fallen Angel Series

This is part of a 4 book series called the Fallen Angel series. I am entering into a realm that may offend people so let's see what happens. Since all my stories are LHEA I hope everyone will like it.

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely start out as a love story and continue to build with fiery passion. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from you and love your ideas for the continuation of this story or ides for new stories.

Chapter 3

As Clarissa flew up through the clouds the wispy vapors seemed more sensual as they caressed her still sensitive and inflamed body. Something about tonight's activity had left her mind and body more attuned to sexual needs that she had never experienced. She wanted Dominic to take her and make love to her without anyone else being around. Just the thought of his touch sent shivers through her now sexually attuned body.

Everything she experienced tonight was beyond her realm of understanding, but it was something she knew she would repeat if the opportunity presented itself. The physical representation of love, passion and bliss were something she had never experienced until now. But it wasn't just that, because she felt Dominic's loving eyes on her and she knew he wanted her as much and she wanted him.

It was more than physical, because she felt his damaged heart and lonely soul. She knew he had given his heart to a woman that eventually betrayed him. Her deceit had left him unable to trust despite his good heart. When she looked into his eyes, she had seen a lonely man that desperately wanted someone to love him. However, he still had healing to do and had to move beyond his ex-wife's deceit. As Clarissa thought about this she wondered if maybe that was her assignment, to help him past his ex-wife.

However, her new angelic body was still tingling with the kind of ecstasy she never even dreamed of. Her body shivered as she remembered vicarious orgasm after orgasm roiling through her form. She remembered his eyes caressing her nude angelic form with his desire for her plainly written on his face. The thought of him doing only a little of what she saw tonight to her, left her trembling with a desire she had never known.

The passion, the desire, the orgasms were things she couldn't get out of her head. She turned around and went to his home where she knew he would be asleep. One thing they had taught her and Angel school was how to invade the subconscious and listen to people's dreams. Dreams are one way of discovering what a person is really feeling and the true desires of a person. After having witnessed the BDSM sessions, Clarissa hungered to discover his dreams and true wishes.

Clarissa remembered that he had a going away party after the sessions at the club, so she timed her arrival to when she knew he would be in bed. She drifted through the walls of this house and into his bedroom and sure enough he was asleep naked on his bed. He had apparently already had some bad dreams and had kicked off most of his sheets leaving him nude except for his lower legs.

She hovered over him drinking in the site of his rugged masculine body. His chest and arms were thickly muscled with a hard definition to his chest and belly. However, his hard-muscular body was shrouded in a fleece of curly hair that somehow made her tingle even more. His arms and hands were strong and she imagined them holding her tight or caressing her insistently. Her dreams of his touch sent shivers through her body.

She couldn't stop as she hovered over his naked form drinking in the heat emanating from his body. She sank closer and closer to him until her nipples were nestled in and being caressed by the hair of his chest. Carissa took a gasping breath as she felt his body lightly touching her, but she also felt his arousal. She knew he was feeling her as well as the heat from his body increased and his cock began to thicken and engorge.

She was almost afraid to enter his dreams, because she knew they would be matching her own desires, but she did it anyway. As she entered his dreams, he had his arms around her, pulling her down from the corner where he had first seen her. His dream continued, still inside the club and he carried her over to an X-frame where he spread her arms and legs and bound her to the frame. He was gentle as he tucked her wings behind her and lightly caressing all of her limbs as he bound her to the frame.

Clarissa felt her nipples harden, her cleft moistened and her stomach knotted in anticipation of what was to come. Her gasping breaths pushed her nipples harder into the hairs of his chest, tickling them and making them engorge painfully. As the dream went on, she felt his cock stiffening against her belly until the head nestled in her navel. She kept trying to stay within his dream, but the heat from his body, the hairs tickling her nipples and his cock against her belly kept dragging her back the real-life seduction.

In his dream his mouth was nibbling on her delicate neck feeling her passion filled blood rush just beneath his lips. He nibbled down until he slowly left kisses surrounding her breast, circling until he finally devoured her enflamed nipple. He lightly suckled and bit on her nipple sending lightning bolts of pleasure throughout her body that only doubled when took her other breast.

In her mind Clarissa was feeling every touch in the dream that was exciting her body. Reality was even worse with his chest hairs caressing her breasts and nipples and his cock that was now a bar of steel reaching past her navel and pressing hard into her belly. Her head was swimming with the sensations both dreamlike and in the physical reality. She had trouble breathing, gasping as she felt his lips kiss down over her belly and heading towards his ultimate goal between her legs.

In the dream Dominic paused for a second while he nuzzled her navel, but continued to kiss lower on her belly until he began to tease around her pussy. His tongue and lips teased down to the junction of her thighs and in his dream, he saw her squirming trying to spear her drenched cleft on his tongue. Clarissa was feeling all of this through Dominic's eyes, but her own imagination added ecstasy from what she felt at the club and what she was feeling as she rubbed her body against his.

In Dominic's night vision of Clarissa's seduction, his tongue began lightly caressing the lips of her pussy until they began to open like a flower feeling the sun. He tasted her essence on his tongue before he sucked her pussy lips into his mouth. As he did this in his dream, Clarissa actually tilted her hips allowing her sopping wet womanly lips to open and spread around his massive male truncheon. She couldn't stop herself as her hips undulated back and forth sawing his cock between her wide spread pussy lips.

Dominic's dream and kept her on a fast climb to ecstasy, but the reality of having her pussy lips cuddling his cock and feeling the heat of his cock scorch her clit had her lost in two blissful dreams. Clarissa returned to Dominic's dream just as his mouth released her pussy lips, but latched on to her clit with the voracious hunger. The dreams resulting orgasmic explosion woke Dominic from his slumber but brought them to the realization that his dream angel was actually with him.

As Clarissa felt Dominic's dreaming orgasm engulfed her, she polished her clit against the cock nestled between her pussy lips. A real cum detonated inside her and merged with Dominic's dream orgasm sending her exploding away from Dominic and to the ceiling. Her wings hugged the ceiling as she panted trying to catch her breath from the unworldly bliss surging through her body.

When Dominic opened his eyes the first thing, he saw was his dream angel hugging the ceiling. Her wings were spread flat against the ceiling with her incredibly beautiful form hanging beneath. Clarissa's breathing was coming hard with gulps and gasps exaggerating the rise and fall of her chest. Her deep breaths had the effect of wobbling her mouthwatering breasts with her petulant nipples begging to be ravaged. Her belly and hips were tight with muscular contractions leaving no doubt that her dream orgasm had happened in reality. It was then that he noticed the separation of her pussy lips and the glistening of her pussy lips as if it were covered in womanly nectar.

His eyes quickly shifted to her beautifully innocent face. Her eyes were wide, in awe of what just happened and begging for it to happen again. Her lips were parted in a very kissable pout leaving no doubt that she wanted his lips upon hers. Her face was twisted in a mixture of desire and confusion. She obviously felt that what she was feeling was wrong, but she couldn't stop her feelings and her desires.

Dominic gathered himself and stood on his bed reaching for Clarissa. As fate would have it his large frame standing on the bed put him in the perfect kissable height and he took full advantage as his lips latched on to hers. As their tongues dueled Dominic heard deep desperately erotic moan come from her chest and his hunger grew only stronger. Just as in the dream his lips moved down her delicate neck until they latched on to her turgid nipples sending ripples down her already inflamed body.

While his mouth was busy with her nipples, his hand traveled down her taut belly until his fingers easily slipped through her soaked pussy lips. An erotic whimper escaped her lips as his fingers found her G spot and a scream of passion filled the room as he caressed her clit. Clarissa couldn't believe what was happening as a real orgasm blasted apart her reality. Her body spasmed and quivered as a euphoric bliss overtook her inflamed core.

Dominic watched the tips of her wings quivering as he beheld the most incredibly beautiful site he'd ever seen. Her stunningly beautiful face had the look of awe and disbelief in her eyes. Up until now her orgasms had been the result of her empathic abilities, but now it was real and it was her body feeling the euphoria. Her body shook in orgasmic exultation releasing a lifetime full of unrealized passion.

Clarissa was suddenly very scared because she wanted Dominic inside her. She wanted him to wrap her in his arms, throw her to the bed and make mad passionate love to her. Somehow, she had fallen in love with him and wanted to spend her life with him making love to her, but she knew that was impossible. She was an angel and he was a human, they were not supposed to be intimate like this. Frightened because of what she was feeling, she flapped her wings and was suddenly gone from the house.

Dominic stared at the empty spot that was moments before was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. His innocently beautiful and yet erotic angel was gone and once again he had been abandoned by the woman he loved.


Chapter 4

Clarissa flew through the air as fast as she could trying to burn off the erotic tremors inside her. She flew fast, high and as hard as she could, trying to escape the passion burning inside her. But it was more than passion, because she wanted his arms around her, she wanted to sleep with her face buried in the hair on his chest and hearing his heartbeat. She wanted to wake up every morning feeling his arms around her and his kisses to greet the morning.

She hid for days trying to understand what had happened. She tried to remember her angel training before all of this started and didn't remember anything about falling in love. Twice she felt as though she had the answer and twice, she went back to look in on Dominic, but both times he was gone. She knew however, that he wanted her just like she wanted him and she knew she had made matters worse because now he had been abandoned for a second time by the woman, or in this case the angel, he loved.

She felt as though she had made a horrible mess of things and had no idea how to fix it. After her two days of miserable contemplation she went to St. Peter to confess her failures. It was it was an additional two days before she could finally make an appointment to meet him and since she had two more days to kill, she decided to try meeting and actually talking to Dominic. After all it was her screwup and she needed to fix it.

Clarissa flew down and waited in his bedroom until he came home from work, but he didn't show up. Then suddenly she remembered there had been a going away party and he should probably be at his new job in California. Since she didn't know where he was, she flew to heavens record-keeping division, then to the active case group. They would have both the work and apartment for Dominic's new location. When she had his apartment location, she made a beeline to where he would be.

She beat Dominic to the apartment and was standing with her wings folded behind her when he entered through the front door. A drop-dead gorgeous nude angel that was glowing in the corner of his living room was easy to spot and Dominic stood in the front door with his mouth agape. After she ran away two days ago, he assumed he would never see her again and that left an empty place inside him.

Dominic gently closed the door behind them and slowly took two steps into the room. Clarissa's beautiful angelic form once again left him spellbound and he softly asked, "Why did you run away and what are you doing here now?"

Clarissa walked towards him stopping several feet away. In a breathlessly sexy voice that sounded reminiscent of Nicole Scherzinger, in a muddled rant Clarissa responded, "My name is Clarissa and I'm new to all of this. I screwed everything up. I'm supposed to be watching over you and helping you make good decisions so you can achieve your God-given potential. Instead, I have fallen in love with you from almost the first moment I saw you and my desire for you overwhelms all my training and logic."

She shifted from one foot to the other and she looked confused or maybe embarrassed. Her body language told him all he really needed to know, she had run away because she was scared and now she regretted it. However, her eyes told him that she was in love with him and desperately wanted him to hold her and make love to her.

Dominic saw sparkling, shimmering tears pooling in her eyes and eventually flowing down her cheeks. He took several quick steps forward and wrapped her in his arms as her angel tears soaked into his chest. With her tears touching him a bond was created that cemented the loving bond that had already been realized. Her soft feathered wings flattened against his arms trapping his arms against her muscled back. He kissed the top of her head and then her delicate ear as he whispered, "I've fallen in love with you too!"

Clarissa gave an exasperated sob and cried, "No we can't do this. It's against the rules, but every time I see you or touch you all I want this to feel you holding me or making love to me. I want to feel what all those other girls felt, but only if you're the one making love to me."

She looked up into his eyes and saw the tears pooling in his eyes. Behind his eyes she saw the pain of abandonment and heartbreak, but she also saw love and hope as he looked at her. She lifted her arms around his neck and pulled his head towards her until their lips met in a lovingly expressive kiss. As the kiss ended, she softly promised, "I'm sorry I left you the other day, but I will never do that again. I made a promise to watch over you and I will never break that promise. I will always love you."

Their lips crashed back together this time with a mutual hunger to express their love. Their mouths fused together as their tongues did battle for dominance of the kiss. Dominic felt giddy as he breathed Clarissa's angelic air into his lungs. He lifted her tiny elfin body off the floor pressing her against him holding her tiny muscular ass cheeks in each hand. Her legs reflexively wrapped around his waist, once again pressing her naked pussy against the massive bulge in his pants.

Both Clarissa and Dominic knew where they wanted this to go. They were both desperate to make love to each other and quench the passion burning inside their hearts and loins. Dominic ended the kiss only to stare into Clarissa's loving eyes. Her eyes were glazed over in a lusty fog and he knew she would never stop him if he took her right here and now. Her eyes told him that she wanted to feel him inside her, showing her just how much he loved her.

However, because he loved her, he knew he couldn't do that right now. He didn't know what the rules were in heaven, but Clarissa seem to feel they were breaking the rules and he couldn't get her in trouble. Instead he sat down with Clarissa in his lap lavishing kisses all over her beautifully innocent face, ears, neck and eventually her breasts. She whimpered seductively as he painted her in loving kisses and her eyes told him to never stop.

It took every ounce of willpower he had, but stop he did. He held her lovingly in his lap as the passionate fever inside both of them began to die down. He saw the wet spot on his pants and knew just how desperately she wanted him and the large aching bulge in his pants demonstrated that he felt likewise. Clarissa knew Dominic was being a gentleman, but what she really wanted right now was the dominant lover she knew him to be.

She looked into his eyes and they told her that he desperately wanted her too, but for her sake he was holding back. She knew the rules would be against her and this may be their only chance to consummate their loving passion. She had never experienced love or passion like she felt for Dominic and never wanted to let it go. Clarissa's mind was still warring over what to do, but her heart and body had made up its mind.

She had no idea what she was doing as her hands unbuckled his pants and pulled down the zipper. One of her tiny hands reached in and fished out his massive cock and her eyes widened at the size. Her tiny hands could not go around it and with both hands grasping his cock he still stuck out the top and bottom of her hands. As she starred at his huge hardened cock, she licked her lips hungry with desire and her womb knotted in carnal need. Her desire overruled all logic as her hands moved up and down his shaft. He groaned as she stroked his cock and groaned even louder as she bent over and licked pre-cum off of his cock.

Dominic lifted her chin to look into her eyes and said, "Baby we don't have to do this now, but I know we both want to. If you really want to make love to me, we are going to do it right ... in my bed."

He looked at the desperation in her eyes and knew the answer before she said it, "We may never get another chance so it's now or maybe never. Dominic I can't think of anything else except you making love to me. You inside me is all I can think about, so I need you now!"

Dominic caught himself gazing into those soulful eyes, he felt himself being captured and her eyes were pulling at him. He felt himself responding to the pleading and begging coming from those eyes. He stood with her in his arms and carried her lightly to the bedroom. He spread her wings across the bed and lay her in the center of the bed. He stood over her looking at her stunningly beautiful angelic form and knew he was being given a gift that was beyond his comprehension.

Without even knowing it, his mouth moved towards hers and captured her lips in a gentle loving kiss. As the kiss ended, Dominic's lips didn't move away but stayed next to hers, almost touching. He could feel her rapid breathing bathing his face. Dominic's tongue came out and began to gently caress her upper lip as he felt her breath catch. She shuddered in a soft moan, just before her lips closed on his tongue and sucked him into her mouth.

Oupa99
Oupa99
902 Followers