Fallen Angel - Seductive Angel Ch. 01

Story Info
Angel Scarlett & Pilot Eoin meet & She watches his seduction.
8k words
4.88
4.8k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Seductive Angel

Part II of the Fallen Angel Series

Chapter 1

Scarlett was enjoying her freedom as she flew through the clouds as a newly commissioned angel. She was one of the select few women in a trial program that had given wings to women angels and she was really enjoying her flying time. She knew she was special and the honor of being given wings only boosted her self-esteem. For a millennium only the male angels had been given wings, but the supreme deity had thought it was time for a change.

Scarlett had always had a dynamite figure and now as an angel her body, plus the wings were just mind bogglingly gorgeous. Her breasts were perfect full C cups with tantalizing strawberry colored nipples. Her tiny waist accented her womanly hips, but her tight muscular ass was her favorite feature. As a human she loved showing off her figure in tight skimpy clothes, but now she had even more to show and loved flaunting what God had given her.

Scarlett's lush blonde hair fell in ringlets to the middle of her back and swirled around her beautiful wings. Her light gray eyes had always been stunning, but now they absolutely glowed. Like many of the angels she wore nothing and loved the freedom of going naked, except during formal occasions.

Her flawless figure and gorgeous face had always allowed her to get whatever she wanted. Throughout her life Scarlett had mastered using her seductive attributes to sway people to her way of thinking. To those that knew her this was just who she was. If someone else's needs corresponded with hers then she was your friend and would help you anyway she could, but if you were contrary to her desires you were out of luck.

She had always given freely in her church and had even been an elder, but despite her profound belief in God she had always thought of herself first. She had believed that all she had to do was love and believe in God and he would take care of her

Once she had achieved her winged angel status, she loved nothing more than soaring through the clouds and letting the wispy vapors envelop her soft skin. Scarlett was floating on the edges of a white fluffy cloud and decided to try some acrobatics. She had just finished a backwards loop when a jet fighter ripped through the clouds next to her.

In the blink of an eye the jet was there and then gone. Her eyes connected with a gorgeous hunk of a man inside the cockpit. His eyes had also connected with her and he was staring back at her with an astonished look on his face. For that brief glimpse of time their eyes were locked together, and Scarlett felt his eyes pulling at hers.

She took off after the jet, but she was nowhere close to its speed. All to soon it was nothing but a dot in the sky, but still she kept going. She saw the plane make a wide sweeping turn and now it began growing larger. Scarlett knew it was coming back and posed provocatively while hovering in the brilliant blue sky. She sucked in her miniscule tummy while thrusting out her breasts and waited for the jet to scream past her again.

She always knew she looked good, hell she knew she was mouthwateringly delicious, and she wanted to tease this pilot. After all, she didn't get many changes to tantalize a hunky pilot and as he approached, he slowed his jet to just above stall speed. He had seen the most beautiful vision of his life and wanted a second look.

Scarlett posed for him giving him what she knew was the gift of a lifetime. Then she saw his handsome rugged face and her tummy did flipflops. His eyes were caressing her hungrily, leaving no part of her untouched. She felt his eyes tweaking her nipples and she could almost feel his mouth sucking on them as they engorged and throbbed with passions fire.

The pilot's eyes raked down her flat belly pausing to nuzzle her navel, before traveling down to her bare mound of Venus. Her nectar gushed as his tongue licked his lips, giving her the rush that he was tormenting her clit with his tongue. She turned to give him a tantalizing view of her firmly muscled derrière and his eyes obligingly squeezed her succulent tush before roasting her long dancers' legs with his lecherous stare. Then he was gone with his jet fading to a small dot in the distance.

It had been a long time since Scarlett had a man look at her like that and the trembling started in her belly but ran all through her body. Her aching breasts and nipples only gave way to her soaking wet and quaking pussy. Scarlett flew unsteadily to the nearest cloud where she could evaluate what just happened.

She had expected some excitement, because she always got a thrill showing off her body and tormenting as many men as she could. She had always been the preeminent cock tease and loved showing what the men would be missing. She had always been the seductress, but now she wondered if maybe she had lost her edge. However, something about the way the pilot looked at her that excited her deep down inside and it had been a long time since that happened.

She looked into the now empty sky and wondered if his hands, lips and cock could live up to fiery passion contained in his eyes.

It had been a long time since Scarlett felt a man's hungry eyes taking what he wanted as he stared at her gorgeous form. She remembered what it felt like to have a rugged dominant man teasing and tormenting her as he shoved his large cock deep inside her. She remembered the wild gut twisting orgasms that left her trembling all over, exhausted and emotionally satisfied. The pilot's eyes told her that was exactly what he wanted to do to her. He wanted to drive her crazy with his fingers and tongue before he used his manly cock to take her to the heights of ecstasy.

She swaddled herself in a cloud, hiding from her passion and remembering the love and protection her lord God delivered to her. She had never felt the kind of pure love that God had bestowed on her and its purity left her breathless. Still, there was not and never could be the kind of physical desire a man and a woman could have, and she now realized that she missed that.

She berated herself for her lustful thoughts and thought all her devilish temptations should be gone the minute she got to heaven, but apparently not. The physical longing was not something she should be feeling, especially when accepting the purity of the deity and his love. Still, the yearning was there, and she knew this was something she needed to clarify and find a way to get over it.

She flew back to the heavenly compound and went to the Hall of Records where she knew information would be concerning the pilot. Since she didn't have a name it took a long time to find the information, but time in heaven took on a whole new dimension. In earth time it was two weeks, but to Scarlett it felt like a very frustrating day.

His name was Eoin McDermott and he lived in San Diego. She used the information she received and flew to San Diego and looked over his house. She knew he was out with friends and started to go to the bar.

Eoin was at a well-known pilot hangout called the Flight Club with his fellow pilots and Scarlett flew to the club to see if what kind of a reaction she would have on his turf. On her way there she thought about the way his eyes sent erotic chills through her carnal core. Even in her human days she had never had the kind of sexual reaction to anyone like she had with this pilot. Was it the way his eyes caressed her or the intensity of his stare or was it something behind the ogling looks he gave her?

When she arrived, he was sitting with two friends and both were wearing their bomber jacket with their flight wings emblazoned on the chest. She noticed their cocky and arrogant attitudes, but there was something different about Eoin. Yes, he was arrogant and sure of himself, but she could feel there was something good and noble inside him, something worth loving, but it wasn't the good part of him she wanted right now.

She went invisible and stationed herself in the upper corner of the bar, so she could observe Eoin and his mates Tony and Steve. She observed the braggadocio interaction between the pilots and smiled remembering her earthly days. These pilots reminded her of some of her lovers in her previous life, specifically the man she loved more than any other person. Only her intense love of her Lord enabled her to break away from his intense and magnetic attraction, but even then, she felt his allure until the day she died.

Eoin's charisma seemed more powerful than any other human contact she had ever encountered. Scarlett had to understand this unknown attraction and began to observe the pilots. At that moment two very slim and attractive ladies walked into the bar. Both were wearing slinky, low-cut and very short outfits.

Eoin was working on his second beer when two really pretty girls came from the bar and passed their table headed for one of the parties. The first one was Hispanic with long black hair, long legs and a great bubble butt. The second girl had pale skin and short red hair. She was dressed in a gold-colored top that was low cut enough to show off her impressive rack. Her rack was held in place by a tight push-up bra that made her tits stand out like a shelf. Her top hung to just below her belly button exposing 3 inches of pale skin before her low rider skirt started. The skirt was extremely short, barely covering her very delicious ass and showed off her long legs.

"Whoa, boy! Put those eyes back in your head." Steve chided Eoin.

"Which one did you like?" Tony asked.

"The red head. She is very tight." Eoin answered.

"Yes, and both are very married." Steve pointed out. "Did you see the rock on the dark-haired girl's finger?"

"So what? That has never stopped me before." Tony bragged.

"Really? So, you bag married women all the time?" Steve questioned.

"Sure. My favorite sport and from what I hear about our boy, Eoin, it is his as well." Tony grinned.

Eoin had known these guys for several years and they were good friends. Steve was a little older than him and was considered one of the best gag drivers in town. He was married with two kids and enjoyed his family life a great deal. Tony was just the opposite. He loved to chase pussy, and he got a lot of it. He had trained to be an LA Fireman, but stunt money was too good. He was one of the best black stunt guys in town doubling for all the major black actors from Denzel to Will Smith. He was big, strong, very confident and liked to talk trash.

"So, you are saying that you could get either one of those chicks to fuck you?" Steve asked Tony.

"Maybe not fuck me tonight, but I could certainly get one of their phone numbers or emails for some later action. No doubt."

"How do you know that?"

"Steve, my man. They're just waiting to be asked. Look at them. Dressed hot, not getting it at home, looking for some excitement on the side. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel."

"Really? What do you say Eoin? You think you can get their numbers as well?" Steve wanted to know.

"Hey, I am just sitting here. I just saw two good looking women. It is not a contest." Eoin stated.

Well, it could be," Tony challenged.

"What did you have in mind?" Eoin asked.

"A simple wager between friends. First one to get a phone number or email wins. The loser buys dinner for the other two. The old man (Tony indicted Steve) will be the referee. First one to him with a number or email is the winner. Cool?"

Eoin smiled to himself. Tony was always betting on something. He should just move to Vegas and set up shop. Yet, Eoin enjoyed a wager like everyone else, especially this kind. He glanced at the two women. They were hot for sure, but the red head seemed a little more ... Something. The way that she stood and carried herself, she seemed a little wilder, a little freer. If he went for this bet, he wasn't just going for a phone number. He took a sip of his beer and looked at Tony. He loved Tony, but he was a real big mouth. He would like to take him down a peg or two, and this seemed like a good way.

"Okay, I will take that bet except we have to raise the stakes."

"How?"

"First one to fuck their woman wins. Steve is the judge. You have to bring some personal item from the woman to prove it."

"Tonight?" Tony exclaimed.

"No, take a week. We get the numbers tonight. If we both get numbers, then we have a week to seduce them and get a personal item from them."

"How will we know if the item is really from them?"

"Look, if you are going to lie about a piece of ass just to win a steak dinner, then you should bet on something else. Like you said - an agreement between friends. First one to bring the item to Steve wins. How about that?"

Tony looked at him considering. Eoin knew that Tony would go for it. He was a sucker for bets, plus he believed that he could nail anything that walked. Eoin also knew that Tony would try for the Hispanic woman. He loved those bubble butts.

"Okay, it is a deal."

"Good, you boys enjoy yourselves. I am going home to my wife. See you on the set tomorrow at 7 AM." Steve said as he threw down money for his food and beer.

Scarlett witnessed the bet and thought to herself, "Men never change." The interaction between the men was almost seductive, but she could tell that Eoin had the confidence and didn't have to brag, whereas Tony seemed to have something to prove. Eoin had a self-assurance that proved he didn't have to brag, but she was interested in how he would win this bet.

Meanwhile she was working on her own seductive plan. She had decided that she wanted to seduce him, and she was going to get him. In her earthly days she had never been rebuffed when she went after a guy and now, she knew she was even more beautiful and seductive. She came up with a plan and just had to wait for the right time to put it into action.

After he had left, Tony and Eoin sat finishing their beer and discussing who wanted which girl. Like a missile headed for the target, Tony went for the Hispanic girl. She was still sitting with her friends, so Tony went to get another beer and consider how to get into talk with her. Eoin and he had decided whoever got a number first would give the other a high sign.

Eoin considered Tony's chances after he had left the table. Tony was about 6'1", in great shape and had a real gift for gab. Eoin had seen him before work his magic on a young thing at a party. Tony was very smooth. Eoin had no doubt that Tony could get that woman if she was even slightly available. But Eoin felt he had advantage over Tony, because basically he just didn't care. Tony was always full speed ahead on everything he did, sometimes he tried too hard. Eoin would certainly like to fuck the red head, but it was only for a steak dinner and bragging rights. It was just not that important to him. He thought if he worked that angle, it might be his advantage over Tony.

The redhead and a pretty boy got up from the party and headed up toward the bar. Her walk was like watching like sex in motion. Everything about her read - fuck me! She was very hot. This seemed like the moment to see what the she was all about, so Eoin got up and follow the pair toward the bar. As he moved through the restaurant, several women followed him with their eyes. Eoin was a very handsome, well-built guy. He was about 6' 2" and 210 pounds of hard muscle with dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He moved with the grace and power of a tiger. He wore tight jeans, boots and a pull-over sweater that showed off his very well-developed chest and ripped forearms and biceps. Plus, Eoin radiated confidence. Eoin knew who he was and what he wanted from life and was not shy about asking for it. His strength of character and quiet leadership made him the focus of any room that he was in, even when he was not trying to be.

As he walked into the bar area, Tony passed him headed back towards the Hispanic girl. They nodded at each other. The Game was on. Eoin looked around for the redhead and noticed her by the jukebox flipping through songs, and her escort at the bar ordering. Now or never!

"Find anything interesting?" He said as he stepped up to the jukebox.

"Just looking." She said continuing to flip through the songs.

Now that he was so very close to her, Eoin could really see how pretty she was. She had pale white skin dotted with little freckles. Her tits were encased in a very tight pushup bra that made her look like she was going to spill out of her low-cut top at any moment. Her red hair was just to the top of her shoulders and the profile of her face was lovely. Eoin began to care if he was successful or not.

"They have some great obscure Elvis Costello a little further back."

"I am more a Frank fan." She still kept her head down not looking at him.

"Oh, a Rat Pack girl. Well, they have the entire CD for "In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning" on here too."

At that, she turned to look up at him. As their eyes met, he could see hers sparkle just a touch.

"You must come here a lot."

"Just enough to know what's playing, not enough to have a sandwich named after me."

She gave him a smile at that.

"My name is Eoin." He offered his hand

"I'm Anne." She said taking it.

"Pleased to meet you." Eoin held her hand for just a second too long and then let go. "I have a confession to make."

"Wow, we are to confessions already."

"I am not going to talk about my family or complain that I was not potty trained enough."

"I am glad to hear that."

"You see that guy talking to your friend back there. Well, he bet me that he could get her information before I could get yours. So, I just came up to look like I am trying. It is a guy thing; I have to look like I am trying."

"You don't want my number?"

"Well, of course, I'd like your number."

"Then you don't have much confidence in your approach."

"No, my approach is fine, thank you. This is not my approach. You are here with friends, a guy is buying you a drink, and you have rock on your finger the size of West Texas, so I figured you are not available."

"What if I was 'available'?"

"Well, I would be surprised and honored to accept your info."

"Not so fast, junior. Besides I am just fucking with you."

"I figured."

At that moment, the guy friend came over with the drinks. Anne introduced him to Eoin and then she turned her back toward Eoin as she spoke to her friend. Eoin instantly knew what that move meant. She was trying to see if he would he stay there waiting for her to turn around. He also knew that if he did stay, she never would turn around, so he moved over to the bar and started talking to Charlie, the bartender. About ten minutes later, he noticed a large pair of tits in a gold top move in beside him.

"You left."

He turned to look at Anne. It was really hard not to stare at her tits. There was so much cleavage showing, it was quite the test and that is why she wore it. Her tits looked hot and she knew it.

"You were talking to your friend, and I figured if you wanted to give me your number, you would."

"That is all the work you want to do?"

"Depends on what kind of work I have to do." He left the answer just hanging in the air. "Why are you all here tonight?"

"See the girl in the black dress. It's her birthday." Eoin turned to see a beautiful, if slightly drunk blond in a tiny backless black cocktail dress talking to Anne's male friend. She was surrounded by her friends from the table and they were all beautiful, male and female.

"Don't you have any ugly friends?"

"We are all former models, actors, whatever. We are all lucky and have good genes."

"Or look great in jeans."

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers