Fallen Angel - Seductive Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Give It To Me Hard," she pleaded.

Eoin didn't hold anything back as he drove his cock deep into her dry heat. He plowed his cock into her, pistoning his hips as he fucked her tight ass with all his might. He looked down at her round ass cheeks, watching his iron rod slid in and out with her tight buttered hole stretched around him. Anne pushed her ass back at him, meeting his rough thrusts. The thickness of his giant cock was spreading her ass, and the length of his plunging prick deep inside her ass was driving her crazy with lust. She loved the feel of his big cock inside her, ramming deep in her ass.

"Fuck my tight ass," she gasped. She started climaxing repeatedly, her clenching ass squeezing his cock seeking his male cream. But Eoin continued to drill into her hot ass. He had promised himself that this would be her best birthday fuck ever, and he wasn't done with her yet. As he plundered her ass, he plowed into her with the full length of his big cock again and again. She was going from one orgasm to another as she exploded around his spearing cock, flinging her ass against him, wanting him to fill her ass with his cum.

"Oh, God, Oh God!! I'm cumming, oh fuck, I'm cumming!! I CAN"T STOP CUMMING!!" she sobbed into her napkin as she ground against him.

Eoin dropped one hand from her tit to her rock-hard clit and began to strum it in time with his thrusts. "Oh yes, oh God, yes!" she grunted as he slammed into her. Anne's body was shaking, and her asshole was clenching and fluttering the length of his cock as he plunged into her. Pussy juice was pouring out of her cunt and running down her legs in streams. The whole room smelled like sex and hot pussy. She was in a state of constant orgasm as he fucked and strummed her super fine body like a violin. He could feel the far-off feeling of release in the back of his swinging balls. It had been there for some time, but he had used his great concentration to hold off so he could explode Anne's world. As she trembled and convulsed around his raging cock, he let the rippling muscles of her anal canal take him over the edge and he began spewing his hot cum deep inside her. Shot after shot of hot sperm coated her bowels as he drove into her ass. With the sensations that her body was giving him, he just could not stop spearing her body with his prick. But finally, the cumming ended and even his dick deflated. Spent, they sagged against the chair trying to catch their breath. As her heart pounding wildly, Anne felt Eoin slowly pull out of her gaping asshole. She had never cum so hard and was amazed at how much cream he had shot into her ass.

Scarlett knew her time showing Eoin her spectacular figure was over, and she went invisible as she watched the passionate couple clean up. But this was not over.

"Fuck that was awesome. Where have you been all my life?' she asked. She took a napkin off a table to wipe the cum that dripped from her leaking asshole.

Eoin also used a napkin also to wipe off his cum covered dick. The term "mission accomplished" sailed through his brain. He had fucked Anne, the wife whose telephone number he was supposed to get. Not a bad evening! He looked at the wall were his angel had been and she was gone. He knew he had given her great show and he hoped it was enough to make her want him, because he sure wanted her.

After cleaning herself up as best she could, Anne put her little outfit on and was kissing Eoin a lingering kiss and stroking his soft cock, when the lights came on. Michael, the old bartender was standing in the doorway looking at them.