Fallen Angel - Seductive Angel Ch. 05

Story Info
Scarlett and Eoin are finally together exploring their love.
5.3k words
4.67
2.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 5

Scarlett woke to a billowing voice in her head ordering her to report to St. Peter's office. She silently crawled out of bed and stared longingly at the man that had given her a bliss she had never known or dreamed of. She wanted nothing more than to snuggle up to him and have him take her yet again. Unfortunately, St. Peter would not wait and with a flap of her wings she was on her way.

During her entire flight, she thought of Eoin, if she will see him again, ever feel his love consuming her or the bliss of making love to him? She knew that by giving herself to Eoin she had crossed the angelic line she should never have crossed. St. Peter's summons was to face her punishment, but what would it be?

As she arrived at St. Peter's gates, she saw black clouds swirling around and knew she was in for a bad time. The black clouds were the result of the anger from the archangels. She walked through the gates and knelt in front of St. Peter with her head bowed. She didn't have to look at him to know his anger, she could feel the black clouds swirling around her.

For several minutes he was silent, and she waited patiently until he spoke. When he did his voice was sympathetic and not angry, "Scarlett, I gave you a very difficult task and I can only assume that you did whatever you had to do to complete your task. It was too much and we can't overlook your sexual indiscretion."

Scarlett looked up at St. Peter and his face revealed his indecision. She knew she was in trouble, but what was he going to do. Suddenly his face hardened, and he resolutely said, "You have a choice, stay here in heaven, but you will never work with humans again and you will be isolated for the next few decades. Your other option is to become a fallen angel, have your wings removed, be kicked out of heaven and spend a normal life among the humans."

Scarlett was torn, being kicked out of heaven was something she shuddered to think of, and she didn't even really know if Eoin loved her or wanted to be with her. To be a fallen angel was unthinkable, but so was never feeling Eoin's arms around her. She thought about all her friends and the beautiful serenity of heaven; could she leave that behind for an unknown love? By the same token could she live without ever feeling Eoin touch her again or make love to her?

St. Peter stared at her and added, "You must make up your mind now, so which is it?

*****

Eoin woke up and Scarlett was gone. He searched the cabin and the woods around the cabin but could not find her. He knew last night that he was in love with her and thought she was in love with him. Their love making was nothing short of epic and his heart was aching to see her, touch her and make love to her again. He spent the rest of the day searching for Scarlett, but never found hide nor feather of her and he knew she was gone.

Would she ever return? He had no idea why she had left, but making love to an angel as innocent, beautiful and seductive as Scarlett was an experience he would never forget. Having her in his arms again was something he needed now. She had captured him, and he would never be the same without her. He tried eating, fishing, drinking, but nothing could clear her from his thoughts. Finally, he tried sleeping and he had a vivid dream of Scarlett being stripped of her wings and being thrown out of heaven.

The dream was so vibrant and real he felt like he was seeing it firsthand. He wanted to reach out catch her and keep her from harm. He watched as she fell from heaven and other angels swooped under her to break her fall to earth until she splashed down in a lake close to his fishing cabin. He woke with a start and knew he had to rush to the cabin he saw in his dream and hopefully find Scarlett. As he dressed and sprinted towards Scarlett, Lisa down from heaven and smiled with her heart full of joy for Scarlett. She would have the kind of love she herself wanted.

*****

Eoin jumped in his truck, drove wildly over the backcountry roads towards the fishing shack that appeared in his dream and he had used many times before. Several times he was bounced out of his seat and almost thrown from the truck, thank goodness for seat belts. As he neared the shack, he saw a stunningly, naked elf-like woman scampering from the lake and into the dilapidated fishing shack. He knew he had found Scarlett and the tight fear of losing her began to loosen in his chest.

He came close to the shack, slammed the truck into park and bolted from the truck. As he ran towards the shack he yelled, "Scarlett ... Scarlett! It's me Eoin, I'm here."

He saw Scarlett's face peak out of a hole that served as a window and a huge smile of relief and love split her face. Her face disappeared from the hole and a split second later she came running naked out the door towards him as fast as she could.

Scarlett dashed out of the shack plunging nude into Eoin's arms. At first, she was afraid something had happened to him, but when she didn't find any injuries, she was thankful and kissed everything she could reach. Eoin was still trembling with the adrenaline and stunned by finding the love of his life in this hovel. Scarlett wrapped in his arms was the best treatment for both conditions.

Both of them were shaking with waning fear of losing each other and relief that they were together again, both also okay. They shared their relief, and their common repugnance over what happened seemed to bring their hearts even closer together. It seemed as though heaven was against them and the only people, they can rely on were each other. Their love unified them, with two people blossoming into a conjoined flower of love. Their hearts were becoming one and both wanted to celebrate it.

Love was flourishing, but it needed nourishment and the passion inside them was food for their soul. Eoin felt her satiny smooth skin underneath his hands and he had to have more. He fit an ass cheek in each hand and lifted her off her feet until her expectant face was even with his. His mouth latched on to hers as he gluttonously gorged himself on her lips.

Scarlett had never been kissed like this in her life, not even his other rousing kisses compared. It was impetuous, wild, amorous, obliterating any thoughts in her head and at the same time blissfully ratifying their love. Maybe it was the near-death experience or just him realizing how much he loved her. She went from scared out of her mind, to panic because she thought she had lost him. When she ran into his arms, she was ecstatic that he was okay, but now her insides were scorched with needy desire.

Both of them were panting hard when the kiss ended, and their eyes glued together with a heartfelt love. There was a maelstrom of emotions being passed back and forth, but both had a deep ache inside only the other could fill. Whether it was their cataclysmic experiences or the fear of losing each other, it was vital to have their arms around each other.

Eoin ran a hand up the satiny skin of her back until he reached new scar tissue around her shoulder blades. Until that moment he hadn't noticed that her wings were gone, now he realized what she had been through and given up for him. His heart ached that he had not been there to protect and fight for her, but he vowed to make it up to her for the rest of their lives.

They both became desperate for an affirmation of life and love. Their kisses and hugs were franticly exquisite. Each felt fiercely alive basking in in their tempestuous love for each other. Everything around them faded into insignificance and only their hearts mattered. Their escape from her heavenly loss only clarified their love and made them feverish to affirm it. Eoin rained kisses on Scarlett's face as she passionately tried to kiss him back.

Scarlett was on fire and had to have him. She wiggled in his grasp until he set her on the ground, and she dropped to her knees in front of him. She unbuckled his pants and ravenously sucked his cock into her mouth. Her first blow job had been a week ago with him and for the first time she was giving love instead of taking. Hearing his groans had sent chills down her back and she chose to kneel at his feet worshipping his cock. It satisfied her in a way she had never know and his moans were food for her heart and soul.

Feeling his hands pulling her head to his cock, feeling him grow in her mouth made her glow inside and out. Even when she gagged on his cock it made her yearn for more. She felt powerful, sexy, impassioned, blazing with white-hot passion with the sexual demon inside her coming to life. The last time he came in her mouth, she felt glorified and treasured, while at the same time electrified with her body on fire. She needed to be the vessel for his love, desire, passion with his cock and his seed only reaffirming his love. Deep in her heart she belonged to him, but the last time she drank his essence, she knew he belonged to her as well.

Scarlett was lost in lusty space where only Eoin's cock in her throat mattered. For the first time she had taken his whole cock and it was a glorious feeling. She felt him throbbing in her throat, smelled his scent and tasted his manly essence. With him she was free to run wild and be the sensual animal she really wanted to be. His cock in her throat was a glorious gift, not just to him, but the love she never thought she would find.

His cock in her throat was a reminder of the perfection of the man that loved her. He may not be perfect for others, but he is perfect for her. The world around her has faded away and it's just her and her man's cock. Then suddenly he yanked her off his cock and pulled her up by her arms. Her eyes were crossed and glazed as she looked at him questioningly. The question was answered almost immediately when she felt the head of his cock prying open her anxiously, drenched pussy.

Scarlett wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. As she slid down his cock her whole body went into overdrive. Last week she had been warmed up with more than a dozen orgasms before he ever filled her with his cock. This morning she was raw with sensations and he felt big as he filled her still tight pussy. She took deep gasping breaths as his exquisite torture exploded in her head. Her stumbling scream of enthusiasm echoed throughout the canyon.

"OHGODOHGODOHGOD ... FUCK ... ME ... FUCK ... ME ... OH GOD ... SO DEEP ... NEVER ... STOP ... FUCKING ... ME!"

With his pants still trapped around his knees, Eoin shuffled over to the shack, bouncing Scarlett up and down on his cock with each step. Each bounce created more fireworks behind her eyes as he filled and stretched her like never before. It was excruciatingly rapturous, as his unforgiving and relentless cock filled her to overflowing. Scarlett felt his cock slam deep against her cervix and crush her clit between their joined bodies with each step.

From the very first step she felt her cum consume her. She didn't know how it was possible, but his cock seemed to be everywhere inside her. Her clit, G spot, cervix and she swore she could feel him in her belly, with all being caressed simultaneously by his massive intruder. Each bouncy step set off another round of excruciatingly pleasurable explosions inside her.

It seemed to her that he was bigger and deeper inside her that he'd ever been, but she was helpless to resist him. It was agonizing pleasure bordering on rapture and was everything she'd ever dreamed of. Her heart was exploding with the love she felt, while her mind was showered in sparks from their life-affirming coupling. The pleasure was so overwhelming that tears ran down her face and she wanted to spend the rest of her life at this moment.

Tsunami after tsunami of ecstasy washed over her as the cums piled on top of each other. She could barely catch her breath and her heart was beating so fast she was afraid it might explode. Her big man was sending her into orbit with each step and she couldn't imagine anything more perfect. It was love affirming and exactly where she wanted to be.

He took her the way she wanted; the way he wanted. She was free, yet he owned her body and soul. He owned all the orgasms slashing through her. Eoin loved, adored and protected her, guiding her and making her his queen. He filled her mind with wonder, passion and awe while the bliss exploded in her body. He was wild as he thrust into the willing sweetness of her body. Scarlett eagerly gave him her all, as her gift to the man she loved.

He pushed her hard against the wall of the shack continuing to fill her with more orgasms than she could count. Each cum was more searing and fulfilling than the last, creating a sky full of beautiful unrelenting fireworks. With the wall of the shack supporting her, one of Eoin's hands were freed. Eoin slid his hand through her silky hair and grabbed a fistful of her hair. His fist jerked her head backwards exposing her delicious neck. The jolt of pain and pleasure rippled down her back as his lips and teeth claimed her neck.

Her veins throbbed beneath his voracious lips in this very primal act of domination. The sacrifice of her neck had always been a very primitive and symbolic sign of submission. Scarlett's exposed neck told Eoin that she trusted and believed in him. The erotic chills of having him feast on her neck only enhanced the rapture she felt as he filled her over and over with his cock.

Eoin was gorging himself on Scarlett as she offered her body in loving sacrifice. Thunder rumbled and lightning flashed through her until she was all heat and light. Scarlett felt the whole world shake all around her, like the earthquake inside her skin made it out into the real world. He claimed her sacrifice as his, but gave her his dedication, love and devotion in return. He growled into her neck, "You're mine, you belong to me and you always will!"

Scarlett finally understood the difference between fucking and making love. Her heart and mind were filled with a bone deep sense of love and belonging. Every time they made love, she felt him deeper inside her heart. She freely gave him whatever he wanted, because she belonged to him, but she also knew he belonged to her. That's what she felt deep inside. This was the joining of two hearts, two minds and two bodies. One couldn't exist without the other.

Powerful waves of ecstasy lifted her and swept her effortlessly along passion's sea. She was lifted and carried from crest to glorious wave crest. Only when the ecstasy overwhelmed him and he filled her with his seed, did he tenderly deposit her back on the shore. They clung together as Scarlett's body throbbed in heavenly rapture, and Eoin's cock continued to pulse inside her. Waves of love, passion, rapture and euphoria tied them together tighter than any rope.

Eoin slid to his knees with Scarlett's arms and legs still wrapped tightly around his torso. Both were hot, sweaty, covered in dust and general disheveled, but they glowed with love and passion's satisfaction. Both of them gazed into each other's eyes as the passion waned, and all-consuming love took its place.

They had survived her angelic ousting with their love growing, consuming them and binding them in ways they would never have imagined. Scarlett's heart and mind had been marked by him and she will always wear the badges of his love. She hid inside his arms afraid to let the world intrude and as she felt his arms tighten around her, she knew he felt the same.

Eoin had thought that this stunningly gorgeous angel would never open herself up and realize her potential. She had proved him extremely wrong and had given herself to him with the kind of love and passion he had only dreamed of. He came to the realization that he had closed himself off, only fucking for the conquests and Scarlett had saved him, not the other way around. Once she made up her mind up, she was all wind and lightening and he had gotten too close to hurricane Scarlett. She had swept his heart away, and while he was teaching her, she had given him the greatest gift a man could have ... her heart and submission.

Her smile intoxicated him, while her soft loving eyes tore open his damaged heart. Whatever happened next, he belonged to her and she belonged to him. She had stolen his heart with her soulful longing gazes and with her love and passion. He softly and lovingly kissed her just before he growled, "Don't you ever put yourself in danger or go away like that again! You belong to me and I don't want anything to ever endanger my woman again!"

Scarlett looked at him softly and she knew her distraction had ignited the fear of losing her. She could see the pain of loss in his eyes and the heart ache in his voice. Everything about him was telling her that he loved her desperately. She kissed him gently on the lips and with a lopsided grin.

Scarlett's smile got bigger as she snuggled deeper into his chest. She kissed the side of his neck and whispered seductively, "My man is always right, and I look forward to being the object of his loving fury again and again."

Eoin smiled lecherously as he pulled her tighter against his chest. As they parted, stood and began the walk to Eoin's truck he wrapped his jacket around her lovingly to keep her warm. He pulled her into his body and held her steady as they walked.

At first, she had to walk slowly because her knees and trembling body were still to unsteady. Underneath the jacket her hard-sensitive nipples were constantly being titillated, while the juices running down the inside of her thighs made her aware of the man next to her.

It was almost as if her life before Eoin didn't even matter. All he had to do was look at her and her body trembled with need, her heartbeat fiercely for him and her mind was a whirlwind of emotions.

He made her feel free and powerful, yet at the same time she felt soft and pliable. She felt equal amounts of anguish, tears, laughter, and euphoria. For the last three days she had been on a roller coaster of emotions full of euphoric highs and terrified lows. They involved love, satisfaction, freedom, and adoration as if she was finally finding her home. When her roller coaster hit the lows, she felt guilt, fear of failure or inadequacy, insecurity and disappointment in herself. She had doubts about herself, but never about him. He seemed to be the perfect friend, lover, protector, and he knew her strengths better than she did.

She trusted him with her heart and her life. He had proven himself by saving her twice and by the way taken her when he loved her. Her practical side wondered where this was going and how it could ever really work, but her spiritual side felt that she had finally found the man of her dreams. Despite all the conflicts, she knew she couldn't be without him. He was a part of her now and she needed him just like she needed oxygen breathe.

He swept her into his arms and carried her, still naked and disheveled, to the truck. He climbed into the cab and looked over at Scarlett. The other side of the cab was to far away and he pulled her onto his lap. This time the drive back to his cabin was slow as both snuggled with each other in the driver's seat. When they arrived at the cabin they kissed long, hard and deeply, before staring longingly into each other's eyes. Only when Scarlett whimpered desperately as she clawed open Eoin's shirt, did Eoin jump from the truck carrying his needy angel in his arms.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers
12