Fallen Angel - Seductive Angel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eoin carried her directly to the shower where they cleaned and scrubbed each other, until the shower turned into a desperate need to make love again. Eoin exited the shower and used a towel to caress Scarlett tenderly. His toweling caresses paid special attention to her erogenous zones and only when she was gasping for passionate breathes did, he let up.

He picked her up and carried her to the bed, where he set her on her feet and stared at the vision God had given him. Regally she stood proudly naked in front of the man she loved. Eoin wrapped his arms around her and held her for a few minutes until they slowly sank down to the bed.

Eoin growled and flipped Scarlett onto her back, grabbing her two wrists in his hand and pinning them above her head. He aggressively grabbed her throat in his mouth and began raking his teeth over her sensitive skin as he felt her throbbing pulse in his mouth.

As her aggressive lover began to assert his control, Scarlett felt chills rush through her body with goosebumps popping over her skin. She noted his cock was hard as steel as it lay on her belly and in her mind, Scarlett screamed. "YES, OH GOD YES." This would be the second time they made love without God's presence and she longed for it be just them.

Eoin aggressively claimed her throat and then began kissing down to her quivering breasts before he sucked her nipple into his mouth, Scarlett moaned lustily thrusting her breasts into his ravenous mouth. Eoin trapped her nipple between his tongue and teeth, stretching and pulling sending jolts of desire directly to her quivering pussy. This was exactly what Scarlett needed and wanted, as Eoin released her hands, she began to claw at his back with her fingernails spurring him on. If that wasn't enough, she moaned with erotic gasps saying.

"Oh Eoin, take me and show me how much you love me, I want to feel your seed shooting inside me."

Eoin arched his back and with one continuous thrust buried his cock inside Scarlett's weeping pussy. She arched her back in pleasure as Eoin gave her exactly what she wanted. She felt exquisitely stuffed as his cock slammed into her cervix and Scarlett began to shiver as he aggressively pounded her into the bed. With each thrust crushing her inflamed clit between them, Scarlett felt spikes of incredible pleasure seize her quivering quim. Eoin claimed her mouth thrusting his tongue inside her mouth in rhythm with his cock claiming her pussy.

Scarlett wrapped her legs around his back with her fingernails passionately clawing his back spurring him on as she felt the orgasmic tension build in her body. Eoin also felt the tension in her body building and he knew soon she would be exploding around him in ecstasy. Now more than ever he wanted to see his woman exploding in rapture with a look of complete and utter bliss on her face.

Eoin continued his relentless thrusts into Scarlett's impassioned body until she suddenly threw her head back, arching her body and froze as a massive wave of ecstasy swept aside everything else. Moments like this made Eoin feel like a god with the power to breathe ecstasy into the woman he loved. He reached between them and started flicking her clit to stretch out her orgasm and keep that look of bliss on her face while continuing the rapture contorting her body.

Scarlett felt Eoin start flicking her clit while continuing to drive his cock into her pussy punishing her clit and sending fireworks rocketing through her head. In a brief moment of rational thought, she knew her, teacher, lover, master was back, pushing and driving her lusty fervor before him. Then a tidal wave of lustful craving swept all rational thought away.

Having this loving sensual woman writhing in ecstasy while impaled on his cock was getting to Eoin. So, he finally planted his cock deep against her cervix and painted her insides with ropes of his hot thick cum. Scarlett shook in loving contentment as she felt Eoin pulsing inside her with the hot slickness of his cum filling her. Oh, how she loved this beautiful intimate moment.

Eoin gave her no time to wallow in the blissful intimacy of the moment, with her legs relaxing around his waist he pulled out of her. Then sat on the edge of the bed, grabbed her by the waist and draped her cross his lap. Eoin made sure his knee was pressed firmly against her clit and then with a hard-open palm spanked her ass and driving his knee into her clit.

In a heartbeat to Scarlett was stretched across her lover's lap. As the painful spank merged with the ecstasy of his knee crushing her clit, she was suddenly on the verge of a massive orgasm.

"Oh God Mmmmmm, Oh God ... Eoin." She screamed as her body shook and twisted on his lap suddenly filled with love and unclenched desire.

Eoin started raining blows on that incredibly soft yet firm ass and with overlapping red hand prints on her ass cheeks. Scarlett immediately exploded in a bright light of ecstasy with her body flailing and writhing on Eoin's lap. Eoin draped his free arm over her back to hold her twisting shaking body in place. As he continued to spank beautiful ass, he noticed that she tilted her butt up anticipating each blow. Then as it came, she flinched away from the pain thrusting her clit hard onto his knee. Each time her clit slammed into his knee she screamed in ecstasy arching her back as her cum ripped through her body's pathways, convulsing in orgasmic splendor. With the combination of pain and pleasure driving her to the edge of sanity and with each blow the orgasms piled onto each other.

Scarlett didn't know what she liked more the pain above with each swat or the ecstasy below as her clit was crushed against his knee. Soon it didn't matter as they merged into continuous idyllic orgasms and she drifted into the sea of euphoria. She reached her area of subspace and was cast adrift with no thoughts only incredible, beautiful, loving sensations. Eoin stopped the spanking and began to lovingly caress her beautiful ass, now hot and red from the spanking. He slid his fingers into the soaking wet furnace that was her pussy and then picked her up by her waist. With her legs straddling him he slid his renewed cock deep back into her pussy.

Scarlett's eyes were still unseeing lost in the incredible rapture. As his cock slid inside her pussy, her mouth fell open in a silent testimony to the ecstasy she felt when he was inside her. Eoin held her impaled on his cock as he gently kissed her face and neck. He teased her nipples with his fingers wanting to bring her back to him, but still keep her stimulated. He needed her stimulated because he was far from finished showing her how much he loved her.

As Eoin saw her eyes start to focus again Eoin continued teasing her nipples and now softly caressing her clit as he said. "Now who do you belong to."

In Scarlett's mouth quivered as she softly, lovingly wrapped her arms around his head, and gently kissed him saying. "You, only you."

Eoin kissed her deeply and passionately before he growled, "You are mine now and I will always protect what is mine!" He softly added.

"I want you always with me loving me and protecting me." She whispered and then once more gently kissed his lips.

"Good because I can't live without you."

Eoin scooped her legs over his arms and then stood with Scarlett impaled on his cock. As she felt gravity pushing his cock deeper inside her and crushing her clit against his pelvis Scarlett felt love well up inside her. Their eyes locked in each other's gaze as Eoin began to drive inside Scarlett with deep with meaningful loving thrusts. Scarlett had never completely come down and was quickly back to the edge of her orgasm. He began to lift her up and down his cock letting gravity impale her on his cock. Almost immediately she felt herself start to cum again.

"Oh, Oh I'mmm cumming ... Again."

"Wait my love, keep looking into my eyes, I want us to come together seeing the love in each other's eyes." Eoin whispered.

Eoin kept thrusting lovingly and purposefully into her and Scarlett was trying to do as her love asked hanging by her fingernails ready to fall into the orgasmic abyss. With their eyes still locked with pure love holding them together Eoin said. "Cum for me baby!"

Eoin held himself deep inside her and as he shot his come against her cervix with his seed trying to break through into her womb. Then she shattered again. Scarlett felt him inside her, pulsing as his eyes conveyed complete and committed love he felt, and then everything around her went white with the explosion inside her body and heart. She couldn't see anything except Eoin's eyes still linked to hers with love. This time there was love mixed with passion and eroticism. Her cum was the most cataclysmic thing she ever experienced.

Eoin lay on the bed with Scarlett still lying on top of him and for the next hour they lay intertwined in various positions. They touched, caressed and held each other, using their love to heal the wounds of the last few days. Scarlett realized that their love was truly the best therapy and with it, they truly can get through anything.

Lisa watched as the two lovers coupled and reached their mutual climax. She caressed herself reaching an unsatisfying orgasm and knew that she needed a lover like Scarlett did. Her mission was to find a man worthy of her passion filled body.

The End -- Or is it.


12