Fallen Angel - Spoiled Angel Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa Watches Scarlett and Eoin and wants what they have.
2.6k words
4.8
3.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. For those of you have sent me ideas including a medieval love store ... thank you. They are being worked on, but be patient writing takes a while and I have multiples in the works.

Spoiled Angel

Part III of the Fallen Angel Series

Chapter 1

Lisa missed her roommate and was a little jealous of the passion and love she had found even though she had helped a little in them getting together. In her loneliness and horniness she turned to the Bible and opened it at random and began to read

The Song of Solomon Ch. 7

How beautiful are thy feet with shoes. O prince's daughter! The joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman. Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth no liquor: thy belly is like a heap of wheat set about the lilies.

Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins. Thy neck is as a tower of ivory, thine eyes like fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bath-rabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.

Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries. How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights.

Lisa had picked the wrong section of the Bible. At the end of the chapter she was hornier than she had been at the beginning. Her fingers automatically played with her already engorged nipples and then wandered south to play with her clit. She wondered what Scarlett was doing and thought she would look in on her. She created a viewing port in her cloud to watch Scarlett and matters went from horny to requiring massive stimulation.

Scarlett and Eoin were back in Dallas and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

*****

Scarlett had loved giving him a blowjob and no one had ever given him one with the love and enthusiasm that Scarlett had done. Not only was he getting a blowjob, but she was deep throating him. This sensuous throat fuck was beyond even his wild imagination. He saw her fingers in her pussy desperately fingering herself while she was deep throating him and knew it was his turn.

Eoin reached over, lifted her hips up in the air, and placed her pussy firmly over his mouth beginning to eat her pussy with the enthusiasm he had suppressed until his love for Scarlett had blossomed. Within minutes her body froze, clinched, then bucked hard against his mouth as her orgasm racked her body. Eoin felt her throat spasm around his cock, and it was the most unbelievable feeling he'd ever had and almost shot his come down her throat.

He held back and renewed his loving attack on her pussy pushing her quickly into the second and third mind blowing cum. After the third cum he couldn't take anymore and started spurting his thick creamy cum into her mouth and throat. Then his mouth renewed its attempts to show her more passion than she's ever known and her fourth, fifth and sixth cums started running together into one mind altering orgasmic rapture.

Scarlett's body was twitching in an almost spastic manner, as her body couldn't make sense of the bliss and the ecstasy, overwhelming her body's ability to cope. Her arms and legs were twitching and flailing while she would double over as her belly would clinch in hard muscle cramping cums. Her whole body was centered on her convulsing pussy.

After having more orgasms than she had received through her entire life, Eoin gave her pussy one last kiss. He twisted her around, so her head was lying on his chest and he held her spasming body. He held her until the spasms changed to quivers and the quivers morphed into an occasional shudder. The whole time she was moaning Eoin's name and whimpering.

"Oh Eoin, oh my God Eoin, what's happening to me, what are you doing to me, Oh my God I love you Eoin. I need you inside me ... Please don't stop making love to me!"

Eoin thought about taking their love making to a new level. He stood and retrieved four ties from the closet and approached Scarlett. She looked at him questioningly and he responded, "Trust me baby, you are going to love being bound by me. A little bit of bondage will help release all your pent up desires and I guarantee you will love this."

He came back and tied each limb to a corner of the bed until she was naked and spread eagle on the bed. He sat down next to her and looked into those eyes full of desire, trust, and love. He cupped her face in his hand, she responded by rubbing her face into his hand. Then he leaned over and began to nibble on her lips softly and sensuously. Then suddenly he thrust his tongue in her mouth claiming her mouth as his and Scarlett gasped and moaned as she gave herself to him and she responded to Eoin's possession of her. Years of pent-up love and passion came pouring out of Eoin as he began to slowly stake his claim to every part of her sensuous body.

He sucked and nibbled on her neck, ears then moving to her breasts where he aggressively nipped and bit her breasts. He moved to her nipples leaving tiny red marks as he claimed her outstanding breasts as his. Scarlett was responding by pushing her body into his aggressive attack, demanding he claim her and take her as his. She wanted him to take her; she wanted to give herself completely to her lover. Scarlett felt the euphoria and the freedom of releasing control of her body to Eoin.

Eoin continued moving down her body claiming every part of her licking, nipping, biting and caressing every inch of her ribs, her flat sunken belly, her sensuous naval as he moved on to her hips. He nibbled around her hips and down her right leg paying special attention to the sensitive areas of the inner thigh, behind the knee and her toes. He moved to the left leg starting with her toes and moving up her leg aiming for her weeping pussy that was thrusting up and down begging for attention.

By the time he reached, her pussy Scarlett was writhing in ecstasy strapped to a rocket ready to explode the minute he touched her. There was no softness as Eoin sucked her entire pussy lips into his mouth and Scarlett's whole body came off the bed as she exploded into a love affirming, heart rending and mind-numbing orgasm. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before and all the muscles on her arms and legs were taut and distended as she pulled against the bonds tying her to the bed. The tendons in her arms, legs and the chords in her neck were all distended as she silently screamed her love for her lover.

Eoin didn't let up as he sucked her pussy and bit her clit as he continued to claim this woman he madly loved. He continued to drive her orgasm higher and higher as Scarlett's stomach muscles cramped into tight knots trying to curl her body around the pulsations centering in her pussy. Her whole body began to spasm as Eoin refused to relent in his claiming of the woman he loved. Whether it was one long orgasm or multiples chained together Scarlett continued floating in a sea of orgasmic rapture.

Eoin relented and stopped sucking her pussy long enough to kneel between her legs and drive his cock deep into her cunt, claiming the rest of her as his. When he stopped eating her pussy Scarlett's body fell back to the bed but blasted into a whole new level of orgasm when he drove his hard cock deeply into her quim. Scarlett screamed with passion as the ecstasy overrode all of her bodily functions. All she could feel was the rapture as her lover claimed her and drove her to heights of bliss she had never known.

Scarlett's whole body was quivering and shaking and spastic movements as Eoin drove into her the last time and implanted his creamy cum deep into her pussy. As he continued to cum inside her Eoin's passionate madness began to clear and he leaned down to kiss the woman he loved more than life itself. However, Scarlett couldn't respond because her whole body was still shaking so hard even her teeth were chattering. Eoin began to softly kiss her face and give her body soothing caresses.

Eoin stared into Scarlett's eyes and kissed her cheek as he said.

"I love you baby and I just wanted you to know that you are mine and you will always be mine. I love you more than I can say."

Scarlett tried to raise her head to try and kiss him but her shaking made her miss the mark and she hit his chin. She gave a little giggle, tried again and this time she captured his lips. As their lips parted, she said in her quivering emotion filled voice.

"Oh my God Eoin I never knew our love could be like this and I never knew the ecstasy you showed me even existed. I never knew you loved me so much, and I want to always be your woman. I promise to never deny you anything again, just love me like you do. I love you Eoin."

Eoin kissed her, then unbound her arms and legs from the bed, and cocooned her shaking body into his. Eoin continued to caress her and kiss her hair until the shaking stopped and transitioned into the occasional shiver and sultry moan. He whispered in her ear.

Eoin watched his spectacularly beautiful angel fall asleep on his chest. With her orgasmic glow, he'd never seen her more stunningly beautiful than she was at that moment. As she drifted off to sleep, he was thinking that this was the best night of his life.

Eoin woke up in the morning with Scarlett still clinging tightly to him. Last night was still an erotic dream and having his love go crazy with lust had been a fantasy of his for a longtime. The reality of last night was actually much better than his fantasies, he only hoped they could continue to move forward and love each other with the love they now possessed. Now that he knew how truly passionate Scarlett could be, he vowed never to let her go back to her angelic ways.

He unwrapped himself from Scarlett's arms and with one last look at her sensuous body covered her with sheets and duvet. He dressed quickly and left the house with the goal of getting some of her favorite sinful indulgence, cinnamon rolls for breakfast. When he got back, he set, the cinnamon rolls on the kitchen counter, set some coffee to brew, then went to go check on Scarlett.

When he came into the room the bed was empty, but he could hear the shower running and as he approached the bathroom, he heard a shuttering sensuous moan come from the bathroom. He cracked the door and looked in on her and Scarlett was leaning against the shower wall with the removable pulsing massage showerhead between her legs. He could see her stomach muscles convulsing as she was cumming hard in the shower.

Eoin took off his clothes and went into the bathroom. Scarlett never noticed him until he opened the shower door and she looked up at him with a combination of lust, love and pain in her eyes. She whimpered desperately, "Eoin help me, I can't stop cumming, please help me. I don't know what's happening to me. Tie me up, take control of me, I need you please."

Eoin turned off the water and pulled her sagging body into his arms, he reached down and scooped her legs into his arms and carried her out of the shower. He set down the toilet with Scarlett quivering in his lap and briskly dried her off. However, the towel rubbing her nipples, belly, butt and legs set off a new round of quivering and sensuous moans.

She turned in his arms so that she was facing him and snuggled her face into his neck. She kissed him and whispered into his chest, "Have I told you today how much I love you? How incredibly happy it makes me to be your angel?"

She followed with a kiss and pushed her stunning breasts hard against his chest digging her hard nipples into his chest before she said, "I just wanted you to know that my body wants more. More of all of your love and more of the ecstasy that you've shown me. I want you to make love to me all the time and whenever you want me, I'll be yours."

"You have no idea how happy that makes me, because ever since I've known you, I have wanted to ravish you and make love to you like we just did. Scarlett you are so beautiful, sexy and sensuous and you drive me insane with love for you. I love you; I have always loved you and even now I want to make love to you again."

Scarlett began to rub her nipples against his chest and started kissing his neck. When she reached his mouth, she whispered, "Fuck me, fuck me hard and show me who I belong too."

Eoin picked her up, carried her to the bed, placed her in the center, and went to the closet to get four of his ties. After he had tied her to the bed Eoin proceeded to do just that and for the next hour their bodies, hearts and minds joined in a passionate expression of their deep devoted love for each other. In the end, Eoin was once again cradling Scarlett's quivering body in his arms. He reveled in the fact that his beautiful and sexy angel now wanted to be the beautiful object of all his sexual fantasies.

*****

Lisa had been rubbing her clit and nipples at a frantic pace and had already cum three times, but was not even remotely satisfied. Two more orgasms later she was still not satisfied, but was to tired to continue. She lay back on the cloud and knew the only cure was to find a lover she could control and one that would be at her whim.

After all she is a spoiled angel and no one had ever said no to her. Everything she had ever wanted, she had gotten and she knew if she wanted a lover she could get one. Lisa knew just how beautiful she was and every male she had ever dated itched to bed her. Yeah, that was her plan. She would go talk to St. Peter tomorrow and look for someone to watch over, just like Scarlett had done. If she selected the right person, she would have the controllable lover she desired.


Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers