All Comments on 'Fallen Ch. 20'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 12 years ago
Well, shit.

Even though the talk of wheels and spikes and oil drops hurt my head a little, I'm anxious to find out what's next! But I would be happy to wait if it meant a longer chapter (hint hint). Interesting idea, the first four races ...

tractorprincesstractorprincessabout 12 years ago

The more you write the more I want to read. I'm very excited to see what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Awesome story that keeps getting more complicated but better at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Damn this just gets better and better. I love the ideas you introduced in this chapter. This story bleeds amazing awesomeness. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So excited :D

I can't wait to see what happens next. To tell you the truth, I wasn't really into the story at first and I only read a glimpse of it, but then, when the later chapters came, that's when you really got me hooked onto this ;) I am in love with this storyline and YAY!! I can't wait to see how it ends :)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
The worst part about reading this story is..

The end.... and now we have to wait geez!! I love these guys but can't wait for you to explain the urgency behind the ascension and what it is and means and will his mother have anything to do with it as Luma is not in favour.... will wait and see hehe soon please soon...

NephylimNephylimabout 12 years agoAuthor
Clues

Next chapter with the editors. The clues as to why the ascension is so urgent are already there with those for eyes to see ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous