All Comments on 'Fallen Ch. 23'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
handman92handman92almost 12 years ago

I feel such an impending sense of doom for Bridge. Actually for everyone.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
Seraphim huh?

Isn't a seraphim like an angel? I think I know what Star is going to have to do. I hope he isn't already too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I LOVE YOUR WRITING!!!

I too feel a sense of doom, but I am not sure if it is not just the moment. Not sure if the momentary sadness will not create an everlasting good thing? This story makes you feel so much. I am scared for everyone. Everything is connected. Even the brothers trouble me, because I can see one of them choosing something evil and entirely destructive and that would be the brother that seems weaker now. I can see all of the individual characters as their true self and living a half life because the home that they have created is destroyed, but the dynamic family that they have created needs one another to be fulfilling and positive. I think any aspect of those individuals disappearing will wreak havoc on the family that they have created. It is a fine balance, but a balance that works none the less. I love your writing, and I cannot wait for the rest. I am scared though. Keep doing what you do, and thank you for sharing this journey with us.

midnighter432midnighter432almost 12 years ago
map

lol i think i need a character map now

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 11 years ago
holy hel!!

serif is like omg!!!!my eyes bugged jesus mary and joseph is everyone in that place gonna have a piece of luma's ass with their name stamped on it he is like the flavour of the month! lmao i loved it seeing luma getting taken and sweetened up before letting him crash from the high with a solid cum-uppance lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous