Fallen Kingdom Ch. 09

Story Info
Father and daughter get to come, but at a terrible price.
6.2k words
4.33
12.8k
13
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rays of dawn had just started dispersing the morning mists above the town of Bheketha. The town itself lay in ruins, ransacked, and the rebels had set up camp among the sprawling, forested hillsides that enclosed the valley.

Anaria Kaelon awoke slowly. For a merciful moment, she forgot where she was. Then it all came rushing back, crashing in. She was in the rebel encampment at Eagle Hill, inside the tent of her captor. Her captor was none other than Gorlann, the infamous gladiator-general of the rebels. He had her under his complete control. She was his slave -- sex slave especially, a naked plaything and spoil-of-war to the gladiator and not much more. Her poor father had tried to rescue her, only to be caught himself... and now a terrifying fate awaited him.

Anaria remembered well Gorlann's awful promise from the night before: 'Sleep now, bitch. You can watch me castrate your father in the morning.'

Naked, the slender, dark-haired girl found herself laying on her side on a blanket. Gorlann's muscular figure spooned her from behind. She could feel his hard cock pressed along her lower back. He had one tree-trunk thick arm draped over her. Meanwhile, the cruel giant of a man snored softly in his sleep. She tried to gently unhook his arm and slip free. From her current vantage point, she could see her father, naked and still tied to the barrel in the corner. Sitting with his wrists bound to the barrel behind him, Inarius' head sagged forward in sleep. If she could somehow undo his ropes, if they could reach the safety of the trees...

But even as these 'What ifs' swam through her head, she felt Gorlann stir and stiffen behind her.

"What's this? Is my cute slut awake?" he rumbled. His muscular arm abruptly tightened around her torso. His hand slid downward, fingering her cum-encrusted pussy.

"Did you sleep well, slave?"

"Y-yes, Master."

"Hmmm. You're filthy. This pussy smells of cum and the stench of sweat. Perhaps I should take you to the creek for a thorough washing. Would you like that?"

Anaria turned over to face him. "Yes, Sir. This slave would be grateful," she murmured. His hand shot out, cupping her chin, his steely gaze entrapping her.

"Don't worry, bitch. There will be time enough later for you to watch me castrate your troublesome father."

"No! Please don't! I'll do anything you want, anything Master!"

Gorlann snorted. "You are already my pet slave. You will already do anything that I wish, stupid cunt. You have nothing left to bargain with."

Without saying another word, the desperate teen girl did the only thing she could. She reached down, her hand making a tight fist around his already awakened shaft. She began to slowly pump her fisted hand up and down his morning wood. His hard cock felt like silken steel beneath her fingertips. She felt his cock leap and twitch in her hand as she stared down at it. Gorlann let out a sigh of pleasure, his gaze turning heavy-lidded.

"Perhaps I spoke too soon. You seem to be properly motivated... If you keep taking the initiative, who knows, slave, I might be persuaded to show some leniency to your father after all."

By now Anaria was well acquainted with Gorlann's stormy temperament. He could promise her mercy and leniency one moment and then threaten to fuck her in the ass the next, so she held out very little hope despite his promise. But if she could just keep him distracted long enough, if she could just keep her father alive long enough for a window of opportunity for escape to emerge... that was the hope that flared to life in her now, almost like an ember stoked at the very last moment.

"This slave will show her Master how much she loves him," Anaria cooed obediently. Her hand began to stroke and caress his cock even more fervently. She leaned in, parting her lips, her tongue hungrily diving between his lips, showing him her devotion. He fisted one hand in her disheveled silky-black hair, reciprocating her passion with an eagerness of his own. The two kept kissing like genuine lovers. Meanwhile, Anaria continued to give the battle-hardened gladiator a tender cock-stroking, her fingers flying up and down his manhood with a steady rhythm.

"Mmm. Enough, bitch." He gave her face a gentle slap and broke their kiss. "I want you clean and flower-fresh the next time I fuck you. Come, I'll take you to the creek to wash up. Besides, you probably have to piss, do you not?"

Anaria nodded. But now Gorlann's attention shifted.

"Well look at that, I see we now have an audience," Gorlann added with a dark chuckle. Anaria looked over her shoulder to find Lord Inarius Kaelon, her father, awake now and looking at them with tortured eyes. "Do you need to piss too, Imperium dog?"

The 'Imperium' were the elite of Prythian society; for years they had abused and exploited Prythia's commoners, forced many to fight in the Arena as gladiators just to feed their families. Now, thanks to Gorlann's revolt, that age-old hierarchy was about to crumble. For a fleeting moment, Anaria wondered miserably, 'Will my family even survive this? Will the Imperium legions from the capital ever come to save us?' Her hopes in that regard had long since dampened though. With each additional hour she spent with this brute, her cynicism grew even as her will to resist continued to weaken.

A sudden and hearty laugh now tore from Gorlann's lips. He looked down at Anaria's hand, still gripped around the base of his cock. Anaria had frozen up in mid-stroke, but Gorlann's laughter startled her. She jerked her hand away.

"No, keep it there, bitch. Keep stroking me." She resumed her attentions, her graceful fingers gliding up and down his shaft. Gorlann then made a gesture with his chin, and she followed his gaze. "You see, bitch? Even this little show has made your doting father as hard as a rock. Look!"

Sure enough, the gladiator's mocking assertion was actually true. Anaria stared, her cheeks blushing, at her tormented father. Lord Inarius Kaelon's manhood might not have been impressively sized, but it stood ramrod straight and stiff. The ashen-faced Inarius looked away, unable to meet his daughter's gaze.

"No doubt about it - he has lust for his little angel, whether he wants to acknowledge it or not," Gorlann said with equal parts scorn and glee. "Isn't that, right, Imperium scum?"

When Inarius wouldn't reply, still staring at the ground shame-faced, Gorlann barked at him angrily.

"Answer me! And repeat after me: 'I love watching my daughter stroke your cock.'"

"I...I love...I love watching my daughter stroke your cock," Inarius mumbled. The pre-cum leaking from the tip had already made the length of the gladiator's shaft slick and shiny, and Anaria's hand was slimy with it. She continued to pump the throbbing shaft with her graceful fingers.

"I can't hear you, scum. Say it again. LOUDER this time," Gorlann insisted. Cringing, hating himself for the arousal surging through his loins, Inarius couldn't bring himself to do it.

Gorlann swatted Anaria's hand away, leapt upright, stalked forward, and proceeded to backhand the senator's aide across the face. Inarius managed to take the blow with only a grunt of shock and pain.

"No! Please stop!" Anaria begged. She rushed over, squatted down beside Gorlann and began sucking on his cock, her hands cupping his ass cheeks for leverage as she impaled her mouth with vigor.

"Look at me, worm," Gorlann growled at Inarius. He grabbed Lord Kaelon by the hair and jerked his head upward, forced him to watch his daughter's cock-sucking. The sounds of her slurping filled the tent as his balls gently tapped against the girl's chin with each of her fervent face-lunges. "Look at her. Your girl must love you very much. She's sucking cock better than ever before. I wonder if a worthless fop like you deserves such devotion, especially since you secretly LUST after your own daughter. Yes, I think we both know the answer to that," Gorlann said. Anaria's attentions continued for maybe another few minutes or so, but to the stricken father it felt like an eternity. He watched helplessly as his beautiful baby girl sucked the cock of this brutal rapist and monster. He watched as her mouth bottomed out near Gorlann's pubic curls, her nose scrunched against the warrior's crotch, only the man's heavy testicles showing as Anaria desperately sucked and held the gladiator's entire shaft inside her warm, wet mouth and throat.

"UHH!!! SLURP!!! SLURP!!!" The frantic noises Anaria made were like knives cleaving Inarius' heart.

'Please let this end,' Lord Kaelon begged inwardly. 'Please, gods preserve us...send help or kill us now and put us out of our misery!'

He watched then as Anaria's face turned almost blue. She held Gorlann deep in her throat now. Grunting with satisfaction, Gorlann had the girl's raven-black tresses bunched up in his fist, pulled tightly across her scalp. He smacked the back of her head while simultaneously thrusting his pelvis into her face. Lord Kaelon watched his panicked daughter start to suffocate on the man's gigantic cock. She frantically tried to pull her mouth off of him, but he held her head fast in place, her nose scrunched against his sweaty pelvis to make matters worse. Her pale hands beat against his hips in a wordless plea for mercy.

And at last, he relented.

"That's enough, little Imperium slut. You can make me CUM later, once you're clean. There's no satisfaction right now in coming on your filthy face anyway, you worthless whore." The toughened gladiator abruptly released her head and pulled free of her mouth, his saliva-soaked cock making a loud 'pop' as it broke free of the girl's lips. Anaria coughed and sputtered, taking in desperate gulps of air. Long strings of pre-cum oozed down her messy chin. Meanwhile, Gorlann let his rigid cock rest against the girl's hairline as more rivulets of pre-cum leaked from the tip of his cock and slid down to her eyes. Fortunately, she still had them squeezed tightly shut. She was still coughing when Gorlann grasped her by her disarrayed hair and hauled her to her feet.

"UGH! Master, not my hair! That hurts!"

"You think your discomfort means anything to me, bitch? I see you are still just a haughty Imperium brat underneath. All my training and still you have yet to learn." He smacked her across the tits with one meaty hand, slapped her across the face once, and then smacked her perky breasts some more. The stunned girl could only cough it out while he abused her. She stood there, the coughs finally subsiding, as the brute tied her wrists behind her back -- loving the way it made her breasts jut out. He then tied a rope collar around her neck with a tether dangling from it so that he could lead her around with it like a leash. Lastly, he grabbed a length of torn cloth, forced her jaw opened, and tied it around her head as a vicious but effective gag.

"UUUU!!!" She gaped at him imploringly. Already her jaw had begun to ache. He stroked her cheek with deceptive tenderness.

"Come, you worthless cunt. Let's take you to the creek and get you cleaned up." Gorlann turned away and began to tug on the rope as he lifted the tent-flap.

Before he could leave, though, Lord Kaelon called out.

"Wait! Please take me with you. Please, I need... I need to pee." Truth be told, Inarius' ordeal was already so hellish that having to pee while being bound to a barrel mattered very little him; after all, he had no dignity left to protect. Still, he was willing to use any excuse he could to stay close to his daughter. Whatever nightmare awaited them, he firmly believed that the only way to survive was to get through it together.

Gorlann grinned now -- though there was nothing except malice in it. "Ah, so I was right about you, hmm? You should have followed my instructions earlier and shouted out how much you enjoyed watching your daughter stroke my dick. Now I'm not very tempted to grant you any requests."

He looked at Anaria, then at Anaria's father. The gladiator paused, seemed to think it over.

"Please, Sir. Please! I'm human just like you, please don't...don't do this... don't cut off my balls. Please!" Inarius begged. He couldn't believe this was happening. A week ago, he was the aide to a powerful senator in the Imperium capital, privy to the secrets of powerful government officials. Now he felt like less than a fly's larva.

The rebel leader gave Anaria a meaningful look. "If your dear father wants to join us for a dip in the creek, I suppose one final bath before he gets castrated is a worthy last request. I'll allow it."

He proceeded to carefully unbind and re-tie Lord Kaelon's wrists behind his back before hauling him to his feet. Just as he had done with Anaria, he fashioned a rope collar around the Imperium man's neck and tethered an extra length of rope to it, which now acted as a leash. Abruptly, he paused just long enough to give the aristocrat's now semi-firm cock a playful smack. The gladiator seemed to enjoy the way Inarius flinched with fear. Next, he gagged the father with a rag even filthier than the one he'd used on Anaria. Soon he was leading the naked daughter and father out of his tent, pulling them at a brisk pace by their leashes along the main path that led through the center of camp. Anaria strained to look for any signs of her poor mother. She couldn't help it. The night before she had been forced to watch her mother suck off a Xokothi raider named Okotwe. He was the one who owned her now. Anaria strained her neck, looking every direction as she stumbled ahead. When she couldn't find Phaeka she looked for the towering black man instead, but even he was nowhere to be seen.

"AAAAYYYYY!" A loud scream sounded from deep in the forest. The shriek was unintelligible, much like any other, but Anaria and her father somehow recognized it as Phaeka's. Father and daughter looked frantically for the source of the scream as Gorlann glanced over his shoulder with a chuckle. Ignoring the father, he spoke to Anaria alone.

"From what little I know of that Xokothi beast, Okotwe isn't a patient man. He gets easily bored too. I wonder if he's piercing your mother's tongue, nose, or cunt lips even as we speak. Or maybe he's giving those nipple rings an upgrade."

No, this couldn't be happening. Anaria remembered the sight of the two silver hoops dangling from her mother's breasts in the moonlight. She remembered the everlasting shame in her mother's downcast eyes. What other horrific things was Okotwe doing to her body even now, 'adorning' her as if every part of her belonged only to him? Anaria felt herself shutting down, shriveling up. She locked eyes with her father, who returned her look of pain and grief, the only comfort he could give her trapped inside his wordless, commiserating stare. The two trudged ahead in silence after that -- not that they had much choice, their jaws both gagged and aching. Gorlann took them farther away from the main encampment, deeper into the trees. Here the mists were still thick, not yet bleeding away underneath the unrelenting sunlight that would soon pierce the forest canopy. The calls of birds, the rustling of squirrels, and the sounds of other animals enveloped them now. Anaria envied them; these smaller creatures could escape the carnage that was happening all around her and the carnage yet to come.

The Imperium girl hadn't quite given up hope though.

'If we can just get away from him in the woods, that's our best chance,' Anaria thought to herself. A short while later they heard the rushing sounds of water. The creek was flowing just up ahead. Now the thick forest opened out onto a strip of more open land with saplings, heather, and other tall grasses. Soon most of the vegetation petered out, succumbing to a rocky embankment scattered with loose dirt. Only the occasional patches of green grass clung to the gentler parts of the embankment's slopes.

"Here we are," Gorlann grunted. "Go piss and then let's get you two cleaned up." The muscular gladiator let the two relieve themselves. Then he untied the Imperium girl's hands and took off the rope around her neck. Although virtually naked himself, Gorlann had put a belt around his waist and a pouch dangled from it. Retrieving a fragment of rudimentary soap from the pouch, he handed it to the girl.

"Go take a dip and get yourself cleaned." Gorlann nodded at Inarius. "You can clean your father too while you're at it." His eyes remained vigilant. Anaria noted that he hadn't untied her father's wrists or removed the rope collar from his neck. "I'll be watching closely," Gorlann added, giving Anaria a smack on the ass as he shoved her toward the creek.

The shock of cold water sent adrenaline spiking through her veins. Her father stumbled in after her, awkwardly trying to keep his balance with both wrists still tied behind his back. The creek's current was faster than Anaria had expected. Luckily, the two were able to find a bend in the creek's flow. Here the current was naturally gentler and the space itself felt more private -- though they could see Gorlann watching intently from a distance away.

Anaria looked at her father, tears brimming in her eyes.

"Father..." She hugged him tightly, uncaring of the fact that they were both naked or that Gorlann see them. The soap almost slipped from her grasp, but she managed to keep hold of it.

"Daughter, do not cry," Lord Kaelon murmured.

"This is all my fault," she sobbed.

"None of this is your fault."

"No. If it wasn't for me, you could have escaped. You wouldn't have needed to come back for me."

"Escape? And leave you and your mother? You are the two people I love most in the world and without you I may as well not draw breath. Sweetheart, no, I will never leave you. Somehow I will find us a way out of this."

"No, no! Listen to me. I can keep him distracted. I want you to get away. We need to find a place for you to cross where the creek isn't so deep. Can you loosen the rope? Here, father, let me help, we need to get your hands free." Anaria's babbling went on, but Inarius stiffened and pulled away when she tried to reach around to his wrists.

"It won't work, sweetheart. I can't outrun a battle-hardened gladiator, especially as weakened as I am."

For the first time Anaria noticed how gaunt her father looked. It appeared as if he hadn't had a proper meal in days. The lack of sleep and the effect of all he had seen and endured certainly didn't help. The slender girl abruptly sagged in defeat. Mechanically she slid the soap along her father's shoulders, bathing him as the cool waters rushed by them. She soaped up his entire upper body, then cupped and scooped out handfuls of water, gradually rinsing him clean. To be able to do this felt like a rare blessing, a tiny reprieve amid the horrors. She became briefly more animated, tenderly washing her father's face, hair, and chest. She wanted to appreciate each moment, just being able to touch him and comfort him. This might be, for all she knew, the last time she would ever see her father alive. There was no telling what Gorlann might do...

When she had finished washing her father, she began to soap up her own body. Now listless, mechanical in her movements, she proceeded to clean herself.

"I would rather die than let that monster hurt you again," she muttered all of a sudden. But Inarius frowned, his expression beseeching her.

"No, you mustn't talk that way, Ana. You must be strong. You must be strong for both of us. We must wait for our opportunity. That is all we can do. We've made it this far, have we not? So many others died in Bheketha, but our family, we are survivors, sweetheart. Never forget that."

Her father's attempt to bolster her spirits wasn't a complete failure, but by the time the two waded back toward the embankment she still felt a millstone of dread hanging around her neck.

12