Fallen Kingdom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You took long enough," Gorlann bellowed as the two stepped onto the bank sopping wet. Gorlann had no towels waiting for them, just a threadbare blanket which he had laid across one of the flatter patches of grass. "Where is my soap, bitch?"

Too late, Anaria realized that it had slipped from her fingers and fallen into the creek. She looked up and saw anger transforming the warrior's features.

"I'm sorry, Sir... I didn't mean to drop it. I --"

"Quiet, SLAVE!" He pulled her by her now gleaming, wet hair, shoved her to her knees and told her to remain still. Then he proceeded to slam Lord Kaelon onto his back on top of the blanket.

"Don't move, Imperium scum." He gestured at Anaria. "Come here, little bitch. Since you lost my only soap, the least you can do is give me a show before I mete out your father's punishment."

Trembling, Anaria ventured on wobbly legs over to her captor.

"Wh-what? Please Master, don't hurt him! Please!"

Gorlann pointed at her naked father lying on the ground.

"I want you to straddle his face. Your father loves you so much, yes? Let's give him a tender way to say goodbye to you. I want your pussy pressed against his mouth, bitch. Let him lick you. Do it!"

Anaria just gaped at the gladiator.

"But Master, he's... he's my father! I can't... that would be so wrong!"

Gorlann drew a knife from the pouch hanging at his belt. He knelt down beside Inarius, took hold of his flaccid cock in one hand and positioned the blade of the knife at the man's testicles.

"Which is it going to be, slave? Are you going to start following my commands or am I going to add a pair of Imperium scum's balls to my collection?"

"NO! OK, I'll do it. Please don't cut him!" Anaria squealed. The dark-haired girl quickly walked behind Inarius' head and straddled the man's face. She was facing toward Gorlann now and toward her father's feet as she pressed her sex against Lord Kaelon's mouth.

"Lick your little bitch, Imperium dog. Show her your love," Gorlann growled.

Dutifully, Lord Kaelon complied.

Anaria stiffened as she felt her father's tongue nudge between her labia. He was actually licking her pussy. She felt his tongue slide against her clit, then wiggle its way inside her velvet-soft folds. Sensations ricocheted through her core as he continued to lap at her teenage cunt. She couldn't believe this was truly happening. Her own father was eating her out. This was an affront to the gods! This was... an abomination!

"Uuuuu!" Anaria kept her hips steady. Looking down, she saw her father's chest rising and falling in quick succession. His tongue had found her clit again. He sucked on it now, nipping at it with his teeth. Anaria gasped. She was all too aware of her nipples pebbled up with traitorous arousal. She clenched her fists. She closed her eyes. 'Oh gods, no... please make it stop,' she thought to herself. The lust building in her at the touch of her father's caressing tongue-strokes against her pussy...nothing could seem more wrong. Finally, she opened her eyes again. Staring ahead, she could see Gorlann's manhood fully elongated. He was enjoying the display of father-daughter affection.

"That's a start, bitch, but you can do better. I want to see some sweet face-sitting now. Move that pussy. Grind that cunt against his mouth while he licks you. Do it, slave!"

Gingerly the girl spread her palms against her father's chest. She slid her pussy gently back and forth against her father's tongue even as he ate out her pussy with a dedicated passion. He lapped at her cunt as if it was a fountain containing some magical elixir. Soon his nose and lips were coated in her fragrant fluids. She tenderly ground on top of his face, hating herself and yet yearning for more. By now she had submerged her conscious mind in the refuge of pure instinct. All the 18-year-old captive could do now was feel her father's tongue stroking, caressing, and cajoling each of her nerve endings as if he was the puppeteer and she no more than a marionette.

'No...please father...' That mantra ran through her mind on an endless loop, but the waves of pleasure submerged their meaning. Her juices flowed faster and faster, coating Inarius' tongue. She pressed her hands against his chest harder now, sliding her pussy back and forth, back and forth with more urgency, feeling the buildup of impossible pleasure. The promise of it was horrific and yet the yearning for it metastasized -- a contradiction that her pleasure-hazed brain couldn't hope to reconcile.

"You're almost there, aren't you bitch?" Gorlann gloated. But his next words were directed at Lord Kaelon. "Your daughter is close to coming, Imperium scum. Keep at it. Lick that pussy like your balls depend on it!"

Lord Kaelon upped his attentions, if that was even possible. He slurped and laved at Anaria's cunt with frantic devotion now. He sucked hard on her clit, so hard that it was almost painful, but the hardened nub of nerve endings abruptly exploded with a riot of sensations, a volcanic eruption of sheer bliss that destroyed her entire world.

"Father! Oh gods!" Anaria gasped, her legs trembling as the convulsions ripped through her. Her cunt-juice spewed into her father's mouth as she frantically bucked against his face, her pungent scent enveloping him along with her fluids. Anaria's head snapped backward, her jaw going slack as the pleasure pulled her under, throttled her, momentarily morphing the finite into infinity. She rode out the rest of orgasm, her nipples hardening even more as the last twitches of joy surged through her pussy. The final tremors and convulsions left her breathless as she kept panting, trying without success to catch her breath.

Meanwhile, she could hear her father's muffled breathing beneath her, her cunt still clamped over his sticky mouth.

A fresh flood of shame bloomed red across her cheeks. Then she looked down. She stared downward and then she saw it. A seven-inch cock, tall, erect, pulsing with desire. Her own father's cock.

Giving his daughter oral pleasure had actually aroused Inarius to new heights. Anaria felt ashamed for them both now, and a bottomless despair at the wrongness of it -- a crime against Nature that she knew neither of them would ever forget. Yet it was about to get even worse...

"Not a bad show. Look, you got Daddy excited," Gorlann mocked. "Now I think since you awakened his true love for you it's only fair that you satisfy his needs."

Anaria blinked, looking up at her captor, not comprehending. Surely there was nothing worse he could force them to... Then it dawned on her.

Gorlann pointed at the stiff and ready cock, the throbbing manhood of the very man who had helped give her life.

"Mount that cock, slave. Mount your daddy's iron-hard shaft right now."

"Y-you can't be serious," Anaria squeaked.

Gorlann grasped her by the hair, pulled so hard she felt the roots of her hair might even come out, and thrust his face bare inches from hers, his stare as harsh as a blinding sun.

"I'm deadly serious, bitch. If you want to save you father's testicles from the knife, this is the only way. If you want to save his balls, bitch, then you'll have to DRAIN them first."

"O-okay," she whimpered. The trembling girl stood up, took a step toward her father's feet. Lined up, she prepared to lower herself.

"No, no, bitch. Turn around. I want you two to look into each other's eyes as you FUCK."

A fresh, sinking sense of horror nearly made her faint, but the pale-skinned girl complied. She turned around. With sorrow and shame scrawled across her face, the beautiful girl straddled her father's naked form. She grasped the base of her father's cock, lined it up with her pussy. With a shudder she positioned the bulbous head between her labia, felt it push her cunt lips apart as it penetrated her. She gradually seated herself fully on that cock, and then it was done -- the wrongness complete. Her father's manhood lay squeezed within her warmth. She spread her hands on his chest and began to hump her father's penis.

"Father, please forgive me!" she moaned as she bounced on his lap.

"Oh, he forgives you all right," Gorlann jeered. "His cock has never known a tighter fit. Isn't that right, Imperium dog?"

Inarius clenched his eyes shut, but that didn't last long. Gorlann pressed the flat of his blade to the Imperium man's cheek, and his eyes flared open.

"I said you two need to watch each other and I meant it, scum." Lord Inarius Kaelon looked up with a grimace at his gorgeous teen daughter riding his cock, her fine dusting of pubic hair grinding against his own as she writhed on his lap, joining their bodies as one in an obscene act of lovemaking. He looked up at those supple cones. The girl's gorgeous breasts were a slightly smaller version of her mother's, their areolae a lighter shade of pink. That thought struck Inarius out of nowhere, deepening his shame even more. It made his tortured mind turn momentarily to his wife...

'Oh Phaeka,' he wondered, 'Where are you now? Are you suffering similar horrors? What have we done to offend the gods that this is our fate???' Inarius wanted nothing more than to breathe his last. He couldn't live with himself. Not after today. Not after what he had done. The lust he felt right now, with his daughter's cunt pumping up and down his shaft, was an affront against Nature that could never be undone.

"Tell your father how much you love riding that cock. Give him some encouragement, bitch. You heard me," Gorlann hissed. He grabbed a slender stick and smacked it against Anaria's breasts.

"OW!"

"You heard me, bitch. Let's hear that encouragement!"

"Please don't hit me. OK, OK!" she squealed. Looking down at her father with resignation in her eyes, the girl cooed and pumped her pussy with zeal.

"Ooohhh, I love your cock. Father, I love fucking you. Your cock feels so good inside me. AAYYY!!"

The impatient gladiator hadn't been satisfied with Anaria's display. Yanking her head back by the hair, he smacked the stick across her supple cones in quick succession at least a dozen times.

"You call that encouragement? Even an idiot could tell that you're faking. Put some feeling into it, bitch."

"Yes, Master! OWWW!!! AAYYY!!" She looked down at her demoralized father, her pale ass wiggling as they fucked, and tried to imbue her voice with the sheer lust that Gorlann demanded. "I love riding your cock, Daddy! I want to keep impaling my wet pussy on your cock. I was born to fuck you, Father. Please stay hard. I want you inside me! Yes! I'll keep fucking you, I'll fuck you like a good girl!" She was frantically gyrating atop him now, her body grinding like a sex-crazed slut. Meanwhile her long, soaking-wet black hair streamed down her back like glistening silk. Finally mollified, Gorlann took a step back and put down the stick. He watched intently as the slender teen fucked her own father with a vigor that would have been the admiration of most whores. Soon he noticed a thin stream of pre-cum escaping the seal of Anaria's cunt lips, sliding down the father's shaft until it reached the man's cum-churning testicles. Millions of sperm were straining for their chance. At last, after what seemed an eternity, Anaria felt her father's cock straining inside her, almost ready to burst. She could sense it. Her feminine instincts detected it before she could even articulate how or why she knew. The sexy Imperium girl arched her back and renewed her furious fucking, slamming her cunt down her father's manhood, their bodies smacking together loudly, the sounds echoing through the woods.

She stroked her father's chest. Then she turned to Gorlann and dared to make a request.

"Please, let me make him come, but not inside me, not there. Please!" she whined. But the gladiator's frown-knitted brow preceded a harsh command.

"No. Make him come inside you, bitch. That's an order. And beg for his cum NOW or I'll start lashing your tits even harder with the stick."

Trembling, the Imperium girl looked down at her father. His forehead was creased in the effort not to come, a herculean effort of discipline and will. Looking down at him sadly but fondly, Anaria bounced on his cock with wild abandon. As her breasts jiggled enticingly, she finally accepted the inevitable. 'Father, I love you. Please forgive me,' she thought. The incredible pleasure she was about to give him was her only consolation. Meanwhile she opened her mouth to follow Gorlann's cruel command.

"Yes, Daddy, please come inside me. Please come inside your slut!" Anaria sang. Anaria closed her eyes. She imagined that the cock impaling her was not her father's, that she was fucking a true lover, a mythical Prince Charming who deeply cared about her. For the briefest heartbeat, the illusion held. She forgot about the taboo she was about to violate. She mercifully could forget, for just a moment, about the crime Gorlann was forcing her to commit. The lust surging through her own body, the feminine instincts awakened by the friction of the cock sliding against the walls of her cunt, that too made her forget for just a moment.

But then the moment ended and a new, awful moment reach its fruition. An unstoppable wall of furious lust exploded in white-hot, unrelenting joy for Lord Inarius Kaelon. The orgasm tore through him like a battering ram.

"UGGGHHH!!! NO!" Lord Kaelon bellowed like a man just slaughtered as his cock fountained surge after surge of baby-making sperm, the paternal seed swimming up his daughter's pussy toward the ultimate prize. Anaria felt her father's cock twitching inside her cunt and a shiver of revulsion mixed with traitorous pleasure swam through her in almost equal measure. Anaria felt her father's cum bathe her insides. The last shred of her self-worth died in that instant. As she sat there panting on her father's lap with his manhood still softening inside her sex, she knew that there was no coming back from this.

She had committed the ultimate sin, and matter what there would be no redemption.

"Did you make him CUM?" Gorlann hissed in her ear.

Dazed, tears sliding down her face, the girl could only nod and mewl out a barely-intelligible "Y-yes, Master."

"Good. Then your father has known his final moment of pleasure. He has had the chance to say goodbye to his precious little girl. Let no one say that I did not show him mercy before the end. Now let's finish this. You emptied his balls. Now I'll add them as trophies to my collection."

Anaria's eyes widened in shock. "But you said you would spare him! You said you would spare him if I made him come!"

Gorlann dragged her off of him and tied her wrists roughly behind her back to a nearby tree as she flailed and struggled.

"Indeed. So I did, my sweet slave. But there is something else you should know about all men in this uncaring world you Imperium once ruled with an iron fist."

"What are you talking about? What do you mean?" Anaria shouted frantically. His smug expression hovered before her now.

"I was promised things too, bitch. I was promised money if I won enough fights, enough money to buy the medicine my wife needed to live. But those promises were empty. Those promises were lies. Now you'll learn the hard way, bitch. Just because you want to believe in something, that doesn't make it real. I told you those things to give you hope, but so what? Guess what, slave? I was LYING."

Saying this, the vicious gladiator drew out his knife. He began to stalk toward the helpless Inarius. The aristocrat was trying to get to his feet, but there was no way he could outrun the death that was coming...

Anaria could only watch, tied naked to a tree, her father's cum leaking down her inner thighs.

"NO! Please don't!" she screamed.

~~~**~~~

THE END FOR NOW... COMING SOON, THE FINAL CONCLUSION IN PART 10

12