Fallen Kingdom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But a sudden shout interrupted her thoughts of revenge.

Now Okotwe's cry of triumph echoed through camp as he held his redhead captive's face flush against his crotch, his cock exploding down her throat. As Saffra choked on so much cum, the other Xokothi's fingers continued their relentless but tantalizing assault on her clit. She groaned, convulsing on those very fingers, eyes fluttering as she blacked out, unable to swallow the Xokothi jism fast enough while the orgasm ripped her apart.

"UUHHHHH!!!"

Moments later, the Xokothi regarded her pale, naked body lying on its side in the dirt. Xokothi seed trickled from the lower corner of her mouth. Her chest rose and fell, and the loss of consciousness was a sweet reprieve. Okotwe and his companion stared down at the girl's slickened cunt lips. They nudged Saffra's almost lifeless body with their feet, and then left her there until such time as another Xokothi might choose to wake her up for a future fuck. The girl was nothing more to them than a collection of holes and sensual curves to be abused.

Anaria realized that her fate might have been almost identical to Saffra's if it weren't for the fact that she had become Gorlann's 'favorite.' Gorlann was now pulling on her elbow.

"Come. Enough gawking. We have training to do. An Imperium legion is only five days' march from here. Plans have been made. I have already handed out my orders to Wulfkar, Vercingador, and the others. Preparations are underway."

Preparations? What kind of preparations? Before she could ask, though, Anaria found herself being led to a meadow turned into a makeshift training ground, given a practice sword and shield. Arming himself likewise, he turned to the girl and commanded her.

"Come at me, bitch. Fight me. In five days' time, you'll stand with me on the field of battle with enough competence not to make a fool of yourself. Come, girl. Let your trial by fire and learning through pain begin."

~*****~

FIVE DAYS LATER...

Anaria felt soreness in every limb. That was to be expected though. Gorlann had trained her relentlessly. The helmet on her head weighted her down and made her feel like she was looking out between the bars of a cage. It felt strange to wear the leather breastplate and leggings. It felt strange to wear anything at all after these past days in captivity as little more than a naked sex-toy. But Gorlann had, in his own twisted way, come to respect her -- at least as much as he was capable of respecting any Imperium woman. The death of his wife, the only woman he had ever loved, had changed the gladiator irrevocably, probably irredeemably so. To him all the Imperium were vile -- and perhaps the Imperium females even more so because they were the ones who ostentatiously bedecked themselves in jewels and the most obvious trappings of status and wealth.

Now, as dawn rose on the fifth day since Gorlann's scouts had brought back word of the advancing Imperium army, the stage was set. The preparations were complete. Today would be the first major battle of the rebellion. No more were Gorlann's gladiators and their Xokothi allies fighting the citizens of isolated towns and villages. This was a professional army arrayed against them. This was an Imperium legion.

"Are you ready?" Gorlann's whisper caught her by surprise. She had been so lost in thought, so nervous and filled with an odd mingling of anticipation and dread, that his words at first hadn't even registered.

"As ready as I'll ever be, Master."

He winked at her. "That is all we can ever hope for. Try to acquit yourself well today, girl. Try not to die." Saying this, Gorlann left her side and disappeared among the ranks of the gladiators arranged along the thickly wooded ridge. No doubt he was joining the other rebel officers at the front of the army to command the attack. Anaria licked her lips only to find that her tongue had no saliva. Her heart pounded. Her thoughts flew in a hundred directions. This was it.

Am I going to die today?

That was the thought that Anaria couldn't help but fixate on all of a sudden.

In moments, she heard the battle horn. The rebel gladiators all around her exploded into motion. She found herself exploding into motion with them, as if they were a wave and she a piece of flotsam carried with inexorable force by their momentum. She gripped her gladius and charged, her own battle yell joining those of the gladiators around her, drowned out by the other voices yet melding with them, adding her own distinctiveness too.

As they emerged from the tree line, she saw the open, flat grassland of the valley spread out before them. The glittering spearpoints were poised in row upon row like the prickling needles of a giant porcupine. The slope of the land allowed Anaria to see as the leading wave of gladiators clashed against the wall of Imperium spears. For a brief moment she saw the two unstoppable forces slamming together with unparalleled violence. Then the chaos of battle consumed her. She was soon there, at the front, a spearpoint glancing off her helmet, sending her reeling, and then she saw a gladiator beside her have his neck skewered -- blood spurting everywhere as his body sagged, bearing the enemy's weapon down with him in a final sacrifice so that the next gladiator could jump into the gap and continue the assault.

It happened up and down the line -- gladiators fearlessly throwing themselves at the shield-and-spear wall of the Imperium legion.

Yet General Carpathiel of the legion had prepared his men well. Despite the inexperience of his younger soldiers and the infirmity of many soldiers well past prime conscription age, his legionnaires didn't waver. They held fast and took the brunt of the rebel charge.

Carpathiel's strategy was simple. Hearing from his spies and other Imperium survivors of the rebels' keenness for revenge, he did the only thing he had to do: he marched his army onto the open plain within the valley just north of Bheketha, knowing that his army would make an inviting target to the eager and so far always-victorious rebel forces. Knowing that the rebels' bloodlust would be too intense, that the rebels wouldn't be able to help themselves, this had been General Carpathiel's simple plan all along. He wasn't just playing to his own army's strengths, he was using his enemy's weaknesses, including their lack of discipline and overconfidence. It almost worked. It would have worked, except for one thing.

Gorlann had a plan. His own scouts had reported the most likely first site of encampment for the Imperium army. The valley north of Bheketha was the only area nearby large enough and with easy enough access to water for a force as large as an Imperium legion to comfortably and safely make camp. It also just happened to be situated above an underground river -- the same river which connected to a series of caves that only a few of the Xokothi slaves -- now liberated from Bheketha -- knew about.

Gorlann's plan was simple too. He would let the Imperium general think that the gladiators were charging heedlessly to their deaths. He ordered his core of fierce gladiator champions to lead a convincing, suicidal head-on attack. But the attack was only a temporary diversion. Beneath the Imperium legion, laboring in the caves, Xokothi sappers were digging upward and setting up their explosives. These were explosives powerful enough to cause a cave-in across the entire center of the Imperium legion's position.

For the first fifteen minutes or so, the carnage was terrible but General Carpathiel and his centurion, Vaevek, were in good spirits. Meanwhile, it was all Anaria could do just to survive. She had never killed anyone. Today that changed. Desperately deflecting a spear-thrust with her shield, she watched a fellow rebel pin the spear shaft to the ground. Darting forward, she thrust her gladius under the defender's guard. For the first time she felt her blade sink into human flesh. She kept thrusting until the defender toppled sideways, and then two gladiators leapt into the breach she'd created, slashing, hacking, and ferociously flinging themselves toward near-certain death.

Then a deafening blast shook the very ground beneath Anaria's feet. She fell to her knees. There was a loud whoop of triumph. She realized that it came from the rebel masses all around her. Something had happened, though at the time in the middle of all the chaos she had no clue what. Moments later though, the pressing mass of fearless gladiators abruptly surged forward. The Imperium line of shields and spears, once unbreakable, now faltered. Cracks in the defenses erupted, then widened. As the outermost rings of defenders realized that the bulk of their force had fallen into a newly created giant pit, panic soon followed. Some of the younger Imperium soldiers tried to surrender. They were often gutted even as they threw down their weapons. A few of the older Imperium legionnaires managed to hide among the bodies of the fallen, at least for a time.

Soon the battle was over just as swiftly as it had begun. Miraculously, General Carpathiel himself survived. Only his horse had saved him, keeping the old general from suffocating under an avalanche of rocky soil and dirt. His centurion Vaevek was lucky too, but for a different reason. Fighting furiously at his general's side, Vaevek had found Carpathiel's hand hauling him upward partway onto the horse as the ground vanished beneath them both.

It took hours for Gorlann and his gladiators to pile up the dead and scavenge everything of value from the battlefield. Of the nearly 6,000 Imperium legionnaires all told, 4,337 perished, 386 were missing, and the rest were taken prisoner. This included General Carpathiel himself, of course, and his second-in-command Vaevek. Yet as valuable as the two officers might have been as hostages, their fate was nonetheless destined to be an ugly one. Unfortunately for them Gorlann and his men still valued vengeance above all else.

~***~

THE NEXT MORNING, NEAR THE EDGE OF THE BATTLEFIELD...

"No! Stop this! I am a prisoner of war and should be treated as such." General Carpathiel's pleas fell on deaf ears. The balding general had been roughly disrobed and thrown naked onto his back, with iron manacles snapped into place around his ankles and wrists. Chains from the manacles snaked to four heavy stones, wrapped tightly around each like an anchor.

"We will treat you as well as any of us were treated in your Arena for blood-sport and entertainment, Imperium scum," Gorlann shouted, and the other gladiators there to watch the prisoners' punishments gave a unified cheer. Anaria stood back with the other female captives, watching and wondering what would happen next. Clearly, whatever it was, it would not be good for Carpathiel, Vaevek, and the other Imperium officers who had been dragged out to meet their fate.

The Xokothi were there too -- and not just the males. Xokothi women recently liberated from Bheketha had formed their own unit as women warriors. They had taken part in what was now being called the Battle of the Valley, and Gorlann had given them a special role in today's festivities.

Ghotirra, Jhitra, and Nobunta were the three leaders among the Xokothi women. All were beautiful and deadly. All felt the same thirst for vengeance that the gladiators and their male kin felt. Ghotirra approached Carpathiel first. Her naked body gleamed in the morning sun. She had wide hips, large breasts, a curvaceous figure, and straight luxuriant black hair that streamed almost to her belly button. The young woman knelt between Carpathiel's legs. The general could hardly feel his wrists and ankles, so tight were the iron manacles. He groaned now as the dark-skinned Ghotirra licked from the base of his shaft to the very tip. Slowly the old man's cock came to life, inflating and turning rigid under her feminine attentions. Ghotirra continued to lick and tease the tip of his manhood while fondling his testicles.

Then another woman stepped up to the stricken captive. Nobunta was more swan-like and slender in build than Ghotirra. Her curly, chocolate-brown hair fell to the tips of her modest breasts. She knelt over the general's face. Looking down at him with a dark, sultry gaze, she growled at him, "Start licking pussy, SLAVE. That's all you are now. And soon you will be much less than even that. You will die today, Imperium scum. Giving me pleasure is one of the few useful things you will do with your worthless existence." Lowering her cunt to the man's face, she saw the resistance there. It made her add one last threat.

"If you even think about biting me, general, I promise you that I will find ways to torment you that will make your hair stand on end. Whatever you do to me, I will do to your balls tenfold. Understood?"

With resignation and humiliation, General Carpathiel nodded. Nobunta lowered her pussy to the general's face. Soon the balding man was licking the black woman's cunt. Nobunta sighed with delight, grinding her sex against the captive's mouth. Her buttocks gleamed in the sunlight as she moved her hips, savoring each sensation. She stroked the man's head even as her nipples hardened with arousal. Meanwhile, Ghotirra had made the general's cock fully elongated. It stood out like a fleshy spike springing up from his graying pubic hair. The buxom woman was pumping her hand up and down the rigid shaft, admiring its contours, relishing the moment as she felt the throbbing cock almost twitching in her grasp. Then the busty Xokothi woman straddled the Imperium general, positioned his manhood perfectly between her cunt lips, and sank herself down on the eager but helpless cock. She sighed with a contentment of her own as she felt her backside resting on the general's hips. Then she began a rhythm. Her tantalizing body bounced on the man's cock, riding him like a beast, her cunt milking his balls and squeezing the entire length of his penis with each downward plunge.

"UUUGHHHH!!!" General Carpathiel's plaintive groans sailed through the air as the two Xokothi women tormented him with their sexual attentions. Nobunta swiveled herself around, keeping her sex pressed to the general's face, so that she could now relish the sight of watching Ghotirra humping their mutual captive's cock.

Not far from the general, his centurion and second-in-command, Vaevek, endured similar torments. The man had been strung up between two trees, the ropes viciously digging into the skin of his wrists. Arms stretched wide to either side of him, the naked centurion could only stand there helpless as a Xokothi woman approached him. Jhitra was even more slender than Nobunta. Her dark Xokothi skin was a shade lighter than her sisters. She had a tight, sinuous and graceful body, thin and wiry, with small breasts and mesmerizing chestnut brown eyes. Her hair was tied up in a long ponytail that streamed down her back, and her pussy, unlike that of her Xokothi sisters, was completely shaved. She approached Vaevek now, her hand gripping the base of his cock. Slowly pumping and jerking his awakening manhood, she stared at him with a ruthlessness that unsettled him.

"Please, tell your General Gorlann to trade us back to the Imperium authorities. We're valuable hostages. Please don't do this," Vaevek implored. Vaevek didn't know what was coming, but he could sense that it wouldn't be good.

Jhitra decided to spell it out for him. Even as her hand teasingly stroked his cock, she dropped the devastating and cruel truth.

"Listen carefully, Imperium pig. This is what is in store for you and your fellow officers. General Gorlann has given me and my Xokothi sisters license to do whatever we want with you. We get to play with you much like a cat plays with a mouse before the kill. Then, once we're finished with you, the Xokothi men will get their turn. They won't be as gentle as us, oh no. You'll feel the kiss of the whip -- the same whips you used on US when we failed to please you or made mistakes in our work. Some of our men will ass-rape you viciously and listen to your screams and pleas for mercy. Then, after that, it still won't be over. No... then Gorlann's gladiators will take their turn. They'll find a good tree to tie you to and gather wood and tinder at the base of your feet, Imperium bastard. They'll set a blaze at the base of that tree before the night is out and watch you burn."

Jhitra smiled coldly, her delicate fingers sliding effortlessly up and down the length of Vaevek's now fully aroused prick. "How does that sound, hmm?" the girl mocked with a cruel glint in her eyes.

"Please don't!" Vaevek gasped. He couldn't believe this was happening. His fate was supposed to be one filled with glory. He and General Carpathiel would put down the uprising. They would be the heroes of Prythia! That's the way it was supposed to turn out. Instead, despair leaked from his heart even as he couldn't stop the lust building inside him. Jhitra's skillful fingers now had his cock stiff and throbbing. She gave him a dark, knowing look, turned around and got down on her hands and knees, positioning her pussy and perfectly lining herself up with his cock.

"Please don't let them kill me. Please!" Vaevek groaned. His groan turned into a sigh of forced pleasure though. Jhitria's skinny ass pushed back against him. His cock plunged into the girl's pussy as she impaled herself and began a rhythm of her own. The centurion captive gaped at the black ass moving back and forth, back and forth, fucking his helpless cock as the girl cooed and moaned in delight.

"Oh yes, you're my Imperium bitch-boy now. Mmmm. Let me feel that cock inside me. That cock belongs to ME now, Imperium-boy. Ooohhhh!" Jhitra moaned, sliding her cunt back to sheathe him in her damp warmth. Soon the stricken centurion could feel the woman's fluids coating his cock. Looking down, he could see it gleaming each time she pulled her pussy halfway off his shaft, only to bring it slamming backward again for another full impalement, entrapping him in her tightness and wetness. She ground her pussy against him now and then, her little breasts shaking as she told him to fuck her back.

"You heard me," she snarled, and the look she gave him over her shoulder spurred him to obey. Vaevek pushed his pelvis forward with what little range of motion he had, succumbing to primal desire, trying to forget about what would happen to him before the day was done.

Meanwhile, Ghotirra and Nobunta were reaching the throes of bliss together. Nobunta's dripping cunt was moistening every inch of General Carpathiel's face. Ghotirra's snatch pumped frantically up and down his cock, her fluids and his pre-cum mingling together in a shiny, glistening mixture as she slammed her body onto him again and again.

"Oh fuck," Ghotirra moaned, "I'm going to CUM on this worthless Imperium scum's old, nasty cock."

"Do it, sister. Come on this old man's dick," Nobunta purred. "I'm right there with you. Ooohhhh. Yes! Almost there! Let's come together." The two leaned toward each other, their eyes heavy-lidded with pleasure. Nobunta cupped Ghotirra's breasts, gently squeezing them as Ghotirra's moans reached fever-pitch. Ghotirra threw her head back and let out a loud wail of pleasure. Her body convulsed, her cunt spasming around General Carpathiel's cock. The general's forehead creased with the effort not to come. He was licking frantically, sucking on Nobunta's clit when Nobunta joined her sister in rapture. The slender black beauty cried out.

"Yes! Yes, yes, oh Gods yes! Suck on it like that you old bastard. Fuck!" Nobunta writhed on Carpathiel's face, her juices flowing to soak his nose, mouth, and chin. She shuddered violently, the climax crashing through her. Her hips clamped to the sides of his head as she climaxed. General Carpathiel kept licking even after she shivered on top of him, trembling as the last quakes from the orgasm slowly subsided. Her sated pussy rested on General Carpathiel's lips and all he could smell was her pungent fluids.