Fallen Kingdom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, who wants him next?" Nobunta shouted. She stood up, her inner thighs smeared with her own slickness. Ghotirra, still dazed, managed to stand up on wobbly legs, looking down at the cunt-juice slathered shaft of the general still ramrod stiff beneath her.

"What she said!" Ghotirra added, nodding to Nobunta. "Who wants to take a ride on this stubborn old cock next? I've lubed it up for the next woman. Don't be shy now!"

Soon two more beautiful black Xokothi women had taken their places. General Carpathiel's pleas and groans came out with renewed desperation as a beautiful black pussy once more encased his cock while another beautiful black pussy ground against his face.

Anaria, her eyes bizarrely glued to the scene of forced pleasure and punishment unfolding before her, was startled by the touch of Gorlann's hand on her shoulder.

"Are you enjoying the show? It seems to have riveted your attention," he observed.

She noticed that he was slowly loosening the strap of her belt that held her gown in place. Since yesterday's battle, he had started allowing her to wear clothing normally for the first time.

"Yes, Master," she said dutifully.

"You fought well by all accounts. You should be proud. I'm proud of you," he murmured, kissing the nape of her neck. His fingers finished loosening her belt. He discarded it, then went to work sliding her gown down her shoulders. "I think we should celebrate our victory, don't you?"

She didn't know what to think. Anaria felt ashamed that she had helped the rebels, at least part of her felt that. But another part of her didn't know what to think. The brutality that the Imperium upper classes had shown toward commoners and people like Gorlann was real. In a sense the Imperium had created the rebels. In a sense their awful fate, as much as she hated to admit it, was of the Imperium's own making.

"Answer me, bitch." He had disrobed her completely now, her pale body feeling the kiss of the sun's rays. He smacked her left ass cheek, startling her from her thoughts.

"Yes, Master. I agree. I... I want to celebrate with you." She turned around, now oblivious to the sexual spectacle of the Imperium general and his officers being pleasured and controlled by the Xokothi women. She stared into Gorlann's eyes. He now stood as naked as she. She reached out gently, grasping the granite-hardness of his cock. She felt it pulsating beneath her fingertips as she slowly pumped her tight little fist up and down its impressive length.

"Say it, bitch. I know what you're thinking," he said with a hungry glimmer in his eyes.

Anaria felt an inexplicable attraction to this man despite his many and serious flaws. This was a man of raw power, raw desire, raw and indefatigable will. She stroked his cock more firmly now as she looked into his eyes.

"I want you to FUCK me with this cock, Master. I want this cock deep inside me," she growled.

With a feral grin, the gladiator suddenly laid down face-up on the turf. His muscular body lay stretched out beneath Anaria like a blanket. The Imperium girl stared at his gigantic cock pointing up at the sky. He pillowed his big hands behind his head and gave her an expectant look.

"Don't just stand there, bitch. Hop on!"

She felt a twinge of desire snake through her pussy as she knelt down, turned around to face toward his feet, and gave him a full view of her exposed slit, her pussy slowly engulfing his cock. Gorlann stared at the girl's gorgeous ass and watched that cunt slowly sink down on him until her pubic hair rested snugly against his, their bodies fully joined as nature intended. Then she began to fuck. She bounded up and down his shaft like a wild nymph, animalistic instinct and desire taking over. The girl's cunt bottomed out on the fierce gladiator's shaft in a tireless mesmerism of motion fueled by need. They fucked like that for what might have been minutes but seemed like hours to the two, lost in the throes of mounting bliss.

Soon others joined them, the cruel hedonism on display among the Xokothi women tending to their captives igniting a wildfire of lust among the onlookers. Vercingador brought over his Tercanian slave-girl, Latya. Meanwhile, the gladiator Wulfkar brought over Shinatri. Soon both gladiators were lying down on either side of Gorlann. Latya and Shinatri mounted the cocks of their owners. Shinatri's body began pumping fervently up and down Wulfkar's shaft. The grizzled gladiator gave her smooth-skinned ass cheeks an occasional slap and admired the perfect view of her sexy pussy forming a tight seal around his manhood. Vercingador pillowed his hands behind his head like Gorlann, but his treatment of Latya was harsher.

"Move faster, slave-cunt. I want you to prove that you love me more than your fellow slave-girls love their Masters. Come on. Fuck me harder or you'll feel the sting of my whip across your asshole." That motivated the blonde. Soon Latya was riding him as hard as physically possible. Her golden pigtails swayed in time to her urgent fucks. Shinatri's raven-black tresses meanwhile streamed down her back as she gyrated atop Wulfkar. Her head flung back, Shinatri let out a glorious moan, her breasts jutting forward as she ground her cunt with wild abandon.

"Yes, Master. I love your cock inside me!" she sang for all to hear. Shinatri had decided that Wulfkar was a gentle Master, especially compared to some, and she actively rewarded and pleased him now in every way she could.

"Who owns your pussy, girl?" Wulfkar shouted back.

"You do, Master. Ooohhhh!!!" Her moan changed pitch, and Wulfkar growled with delight, giving her ass another affectionate smack as he watched her ass writhe just so on his lap. This was a warrior's victory dance, he thought. In taking possession of this girl, at the time much the worse for wear, off of that Xokothi mob's hands, he had done not just the girl a mercy -- he had found himself a rare jewel, a submissive slave he would treasure for months, who knew, maybe even years to come.

Anaria was taken aback at her best friend's lustful display, but part of her understood it. These men had held them captive for long enough that despite their monstrousness, they had become human beings to the girls. Like Shinatri, Anaria identified with her gladiator owner -- not because of what he was but despite it. In another world, in another universe, there was a name for such a thing -- Stockholm Syndrome -- but to Anaria there was no word to tangibly or palpably identify the strange empathy she felt toward this bizarre and sometimes cruel man beneath her.

"Kiss me."

Anaria's eyes widened. It was Shinatri who spoke now. She leaned toward her best friend from childhood, tenderness in her eyes. In this unspoken glance freighted with meaning, she seemed to be saying 'I'm just glad we're together... we've survived this long... as long as we stay together nothing else matters.' Shinatri's feather-soft lips brushed against Anaria's. Then the beautiful brunette found herself kissing her friend back. Their lips melded, tongues exploring one another, as their pussies rode the cocks of the men who owned them. Soon it was too much -- for both men. Seeing the alluring sight of their slave girls kissing sent Gorlann and Wulfkar over the edge. Gorlann succumbed first. His fists clenched, his testicles tightening as the surge of jism shot through the tip of his cock, bathing Anaria's pussy. Anaria gasped as she felt the warmth flood her pussy, but what she didn't know was that one of the gladiator's sperm was already destined to find its mark. Even as he shuddered beneath her, his cock twitching in its last throes of rapture, he had finally done it. He had finally impregnated his favorite captive.

Meanwhile Wulfkar was fast joining the rebel commander in a sexual euphoria of his own. Seeing Shinatri's sensual make-out session with Anaria ratcheted up his libido to the next level. He ground his pelvis up into his captive, his cock erupting with a masculine dose of thick, creamy sperm that flooded Shinatri's pussy too. He watched the girl's ass settle on his lap, her coo of delight showing him that she could feel every last spurt as it entered her. He gave her left ass cheek one last affectionate slap, loving the way it jiggled and sported a red handprint. Even as he admired it, though, just like Gorlann, one of his lucky sperm was on its way to finding its mark. He had impregnated Shinatri, his virility destined to be proven in nine months' time.

Breathing ragged from their exertions, Shinatri and Anaria exchanged a look. Lifting their pussies up off of their respective cocks, both girls watched the cum slide out of their well-fucked cunts and felt a surprising surge of arousal. Each girl had never felt so simultaneously dirty yet also sexy. They went back to kissing each other. As for their men, they could only gape. Their cocks began growing hard again, almost painfully so.

Back near the line of trees, the Xokothi women's punishment of their newly enslaved prisoners reached its zenith.

The centurion Vaevek, his arms still strung wide to two adjacent trees, groaned as the slender Xokothi woman, Jhitra, continued pounding her pussy down the length of his shaft.

"Uhhhh!!! Please, no more," he moaned. She looked over her shoulder, saw the crease of intense effort on his forehead, grinned like a demon, and slammed into him even harder. Their bodies slapped together with an echoing cadence. Her ass rammed against him, her black pussy engulfing his manhood with a loud, suctioning sound of wetness each time before she pulled back for another plunge.

"You going to CUM for me, bitch-boy? Are you going to spill your seed in my unworthy Xokothi cunt? Hmm?" she mocked him, grinding her pussy against him, loving the feel of his hard, helpless shaft rubbing against the walls of her cunt. Then the inevitable shattered Vaevek's psyche. For a long moment his mind-blown body shuddered, spewing its thick seed deep into Jhitra's snatch. Jhitra felt the thick spurts of cum blasting toward her womb, defiling her pussy with Imperium sperm. She ground herself against him some more, grinding the last drops of jism from the tip of his penis until his testicles were completely exhausted of their life-giving fluids.

"Ooohhh...you in trouble now, bitch-boy."

"Please," Vaevek wheezed. "I did what you wanted. I... I came."

But Jhitra looked back at him with a glare. "I didn't TELL you to CUM, you idiot. I asked you if you were going to. Can't you see the line of fine Xokothi sisters waiting to take a turn at you? You couldn't even outlast one fine pussy. You're pathetic, Imperium boy. And now you're going to pay."

Taking a step forward, Jhitra looked over her shoulder and felt the viscous male spunk ooze out of her sex. Then she stepped aside and nodded to the next Xokothi woman. Someone had handed the woman a whip, and she looked critically at Vaevek's spent and wilted cock.

"You need to learn a lesson. You don't CUM without asking permission, bitch-boy." Meanwhile a second Xokothi woman walked up behind him. Kneeling between the helpless Imperium soldier's legs, she called to her Xokothi sister holding the whip.

"You start giving this stud a good workout with the whip across his chest. I'll start getting him ready for round two." With a devilish smirk the beautiful Xokothi woman readjusted her position kneeling behind Vaevek. Then, while her one hand grasped his semi-flaccid cock and began to pump it, she began to lick at his ass, giving him unfamiliar sensations that soon had his beleaguered shaft jumping back to full attention. The sudden THWACK of the whip made him bellow like a bull. But the Xokothi seductress kneeling behind him paid no heed to it. She just kept up her ministrations, fingers enclosed and pumping along his reawakened manhood, her face pressed firmly between his butt cheeks as her tongue did things no tongue should ever do. His hard cock was like a toy in the woman's hands.

"Please have mercy. Please at least let me rest!" Vaevek groaned. But mercy was not forthcoming. The sound of the whip and his strangled cries punctuated his continuing journey of pain and forced pleasure.

Meanwhile, General Carpathiel was reaching the end of his tether. He had held out admirably as six more women had ground their pussies on his face and on his cock. At last, though, he couldn't hold out any longer. He groaned as a Xokothi woman named Tianae slammed her cunt down snug against his graying pubic hair, squeezed her cunt muscles around his girth, and cooed as she felt that cock leap inside her, spraying her in surrender with every drop of sperm the old man could muster. The Xokothi woman still riding the general's face looked over her shoulder with a pouting expression of disappointment.

"Did this old bastard really just get your pussy all messy? I wanted to ride him next."

Tianae stood up and looked down at the puddle of fluid that had formed beside the old general's spent cock.

"Sorry, sister. You'll have to wait for him to get it up again. Hopefully our stalwart 'general' here is more virile than most men his age," she added with a wink. She stepped away. Two more Xokothi women now knelt between his legs, determined to help the stricken general do just that.

So the festivities of the morning continued. Morning yielded to afternoon though, and by the time the first shadows were lengthening toward evening, the Xokothi women had tired of their male playthings. The Xokothi men were taking their turn now. The sounds were less pleasant than before. Cries soon overshadowed the men's grunts and even the sound of the whips slapping against flesh.

The Xokothi men eventually left, though, spent and sated, and the gladiators began to busily gather wood for the bonfires that would spell the final doom for their captives.

Meanwhile, as the sun sank over the rim of the horizon, Nobunta approached a barely conscious General Carpathiel. She looked down at him with a trace of sympathy, his anus ravaged from the attentions of one of the Xokothi men. Lying on her stomach with her head between his legs, she lifted up his sagging ball sac. She then lovingly flicked her tongue in his abused ass and relished the pitiful groan that erupted from the man's lips.

"Please, no more..."

Nobunta kept licking fervently though. "Yes, more. You're my stud-general. You're going to get one more black pussy clamped around that cock before you die. Try to appreciate what I'm giving you, old man." Saying this, Nobunta's fingers fisted around his slowly rejuvenating manhood. Soon he was semi-firm, his cock stiffening between her graceful fingertips as her tongue continued to bestow its tender caresses on his ravaged anus. At last, she was sure he was ready. She stood up. He had one long moment to look up at her limber figure, naked and gorgeous, her supple cones and the thatch of her finely trimmed pubic hair sheened in the dying light. Easing her body atop his, she shivered with delight and slid down to entrap him in her silken heat. She rode him, one hand reaching back to fondle his testicles. And soon General Carpathiel sighed in resignation as his last, paltry orgasm spewed what little jism was left in his overworked balls up into the snug tightness of a Xokothi pussy.

~***~

THREE MONTHS LATER, IN THE PRYTHIAN CAPITAL...

Anaria's back ached. In fact, her whole body seemed to ache at times. At eight months into her pregnancy, that wasn't surprising. Some things, though, you couldn't get used to, no matter how expected they were or how hard you tried.

Moonlight bathed the bedroom of the Governor-General's palace. That was Gorlann's official title as interim ruler of Prythia. The Imperium had fallen -- just as Gorlann had predicted -- to the hordes of gladiators, Xokothi slaves, and other malcontents. The defeat of General Carpathiel's legion had been the turning point. After that, gladiators and commoners in other towns and cities all across the north of Prythia had rebelled too.

Now Anaria was doing her best to simply be a good wife to Gorlann -- and to rein in the worst of his tendencies. When the commoners came to power, they persecuted the Imperium horribly. It was one of the oldest rules of human nature -- those who were once oppressed could yield to their better angels and show mercy to their former oppressors, but too often in human history it went the other way. Too often the formerly oppressed, in their hateful thirst for retribution, became the new oppressors.

The beautiful, once-innocent Anaria was trying to do her small part to help ensure that didn't happen -- at least not completely. There was only so much she could do though, she reflected sadly. Naked, her belly swelling with child, she sat up in bed, wondering where Gorlann had gone. A soft breeze from the open window rustled a few stray hairs above her brow. The spot where Gorlann had once lain still showed in the bedsheets. Anaria slid out of bed and walked to the window. Her ebony-black hair was tied into a long ponytail which streamed down her back. The moonlight shone on her perfectly symmetrical face as she looked out the window on the quiet, sleeping city of Caeleph.

'How many of those homes have Imperium suffering inside them even now, newly enslaved, discovering exactly what it is like to be owned?' she wondered. There was a twisted justice to it, even if the enslavement of the former elites meant that the commoners now in power were simply following in their so-called enemy's footsteps. The irony was lost on many, but not on her. Still, Anaria regarded herself as lucky. The coming of the baby had drawn Gorlann and her closer together. He shielded her from the worst of the prejudices against her 'kind.' He was still unstable, still prone to bouts of darkness, cruelty, and harshness. But he directed that energy now rather than letting it merely spill out.

"Shouldn't you be in bed, bitch?"

Anaria felt Gorlann's arms slip around her from behind. He kissed the back of her head.

"You should be resting, for the baby's sake." Despite their improved intimacy, he still often called her that. 'Bitch.' It was as if he felt the need to remind her that no matter how much of a pull she had over him, he was still dominant. He was still Master.

Anaria turned back and kissed him. "Shouldn't I be in bed? I was going to ask the same of you," she said pointedly.

"I am trying to run a nation here. There are many demands made of me, woman. I cannot always be at your side," he growled. "Midnight counsels are part of the job." His eyes narrowed. "As for you, getting out of bed without my permission... THAT deserves a punishment." He pointed. "Get up on the bed and put that ass up high in the air."

The gorgeous young brunette saw the look in his eyes. She knew what was coming. Dutifully she climbed onto the bed. He stared hungrily at her exposed pussy and puckered anal opening. Taking a vial of oil, he poured it into her tight little rosebud, then waited a moment for the oil to seep fully into her ass. Mounting the bed behind her, he admired the way her swollen belly and enlarged breasts swayed as she readjusted and he positioned himself. He positioned the head of his cock at her wrinkled hole and slowly pressed himself into her ass. Anaria gasped, tensing up involuntarily and trying to relax her sphincter to let him in. She succeeded, letting out a tiny moan as his cock sheathed itself in her sexy ass. He let out a groan as he felt his shaft embed itself in the girl's bottom.

"You ready for an ass-fuck, bitch?"

"Yes, Master," Anaria groaned.

"Touch yourself as I fuck you, slut."

Even as Gorlann's cock swept forward, plunging into her ass with firm strokes, Anaria reached underneath with one hand, rubbing her clit and moving her hips in tandem with the gladiator's fucks. Soon her moans, punctuated by the slaps of his cock driving balls-deep into her tiny asshole, sailed into the night. He fucked her for a good hour, edging, denying himself the orgasm with every ounce of discipline. With superhuman effort, he pounded her ass and watched her come beneath his plunging cock again and again as she stroked her own pussy and rubbed her clit. At last, with her legs burning and back aching fiercely, Anaria wanted her Master to come despite the pleasure coursing through her.