Fallen Princess, Risen Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it came around the small dais the throne sat upon, Antariel realized it was perhaps twenty feet tall, completely naked, with a massive cock hanging between his legs. His skin looked to be the thickest, most durable hide she'd ever seen, covered in strange tattoos. The tattoos didn't exactly glow, appearing to hover off the skin. The creature lowered his head, showing off his two gargantuan horns. Both looked plated in metal, and Antariel thought they could probably tear through a knight's armor.

The minotaur snorted, a sound which Antariel could feel irritation in.

"Well," the man-elf figure said from his throne, where he lounged on the oversized chair. "That was rude," he told Varandur specifically.

"My... my lord," Varandur started. "I was announcing--"

"You see," the figure cut in, "You interrupted my guest here," he motioned to the massive minotaur. "Who was, as you can imagine, rather enjoying himself in the back of the hall."

"My lord," Varandur tried again, "I present --"

"You're still being rude," the figure sighed, idly scratching one of his pecs, and then motioned toward Varandur. "You're not being honest."

"My lord?" Varandur glanced over at Antariel, who finally tore her gaze from the large creature to look back at the enthroned figure.

"You see, only when someone has something to hide do they come to my court dressed like," he motioned to Varandur, "this."

"I see, my lord. My people --" Varandur started, when the figure cut him off.

"So, remove the offending clothing," the figure stared at him with a hard expression. Antariel realized his eyes were so dark as to appear like he had only pupils and whites, without iris. His body's beauty was matched by a lethality that she could sense immediately.

"My lord, I am unaccustomed," Varandur again tried, but the figure was having none of it.

"Oh, they didn't teach you about adjusting to foreign customs as a diplomat? I don't suppose the Kingdom of... " He sighed and gestured toward Varandur.

"Melamandor, my --"

"Is a particularly provincial kingdom, is it?"

"No, my lord!" Varandur protested. "We have outposts --"

"Then if you want to even address me," the figure started in a hard tone, but he didn't finish his sentence. He pointed at the ground.

Varandur swallowed as he removed his clothing. Antariel expected the hall to begin jeering or maybe clapping, but instead they remained completely silent. Apparently, their liege was speaking, and they were not going to interrupt. Somehow, it seemed worse than jeers. Varandur looked back at the lord and swallowed. Antariel wasn't looking that close, and even she could tell that he was staring at the lord's cock.

The figure suddenly stood on the dais, his glowing blond hair flowing down to his shoulders. "I am Kareltonis," he boomed, his voice filling the hall so loudly that Antariel's ears hurt from it. She clapped her hands to her ears. Varandur fell to his knees, completely naked, before putting his hands on his head. "The Champion of Flesh, Sovereign of the Abattoir of Lascivious Meats, and Master of the Shrieking Tower of Needful Ache."

Varandur lowered his hands and started to stand. Kareltonis pointed at him. "Crawl to me, if you wish to entreat me!"

Antariel looked from Varandur to Kareltonis and realized Kareltonis' cock was erect. Varandur lowered his head and crawled toward the throne. Antariel looked around and realized that while a few had armor, most of the creatures in the court were naked. Even the ones with armor had it only on their chests. There was a goat-man not far from her, with a body of a man but with beastly legs and head, and an erection that was very much man-like. He was lazily rubbing himself. She wrinkled her nose in disgust, but her eyes betrayed her, noticing how large and firm the slick cock looked.

She looked back over to Varandur and Kareltonis, and Varandur had crawled up the dais, stopping when he reached the lord's feet. Kareltonis lowered a hand. "Look up," he commanded. Varandur slowly raised his head, his hands still on the ground. Kareltonis took his chin and pulled up and Varandur rose to his knees.

Kareltonis moved Varandur's chin to his cock and Varandur opened his mouth, sucking in the head of the large cock. Kareltonis smiled and allowed him to suck for a few moments.

"Now," Kareltonis pushed Varandur's head back hard enough to send the elf tumbling back. Antariel realized to her shock that Varandur's own, much smaller, erection was very prominently sticking out from his body. She then realized to her own horror that she was wet from the display. "Tell me, why did that thrill you so?"

Varandur got up on his knees, his hands futilely trying to cover his own erection. "It didn't, my lord, I was only --"

"HONESTY!" Kareltonis bellowed, and Varandur collapsed to the ground, clamping his hands over his head. Antariel's own ears hurt, but she was frozen in fear, unable to protect herself. "That's all I ask," Kareltonis continued quietly. He stepped down from the dais and walked over to Varandur, who tried to rise. Kareltonis immediately gripped his shoulder, keeping him on his knees.

Varandur tried to look away, but eventually turned his gaze back to the large cock in front of his face. Varandur's own cock began leaking precum, which dripped in strands to the ground.

"You are," Kareltonis whispered in a voice so soft yet clear to Antariel from her place several paces away. "A cockslut."

Varandur opened his mouth slightly, breathing out slowly.

"Say it," Kareltonis commanded.

Varandur closed his mouth and looked up at him, "N...no, my... my lord." Tears began falling down his cheeks.

Kareltonis sighed and snapped his fingers, as he turned and walked back to the throne.

A large goat-headed man on two equally large cloven hooves, with furred legs and bare chest, walked over to Varandur. The goatman was already stroking his sizable erection as he walked up behind the nobleman. Antariel swallowed, and as awareness began to creep back to her, she realized she could smell the musk of the room and began to hear some groans. The hall was filled with the bestial arousal of these creatures.

Shame washed over her, as she began to realize that her pussy had never been this wet her whole life. She'd slept with a few noblemen, mostly to piss off her mother, but they'd never given her feelings like this.

"My lord, I meant no offense," Varandur glanced over his shoulder as the beastly erection began rubbing against his ass. The goatman's large hand moved to the elf's lithe shoulder and pushed him down on all fours. Varandur didn't seem to resist at all, falling on his hands and knees, and arching his back slightly. "Please!"

"We're simple folk here," Kareltonis said with a bored expression on his face. "And as such, I think you'll find we value honesty to a great degree." He gestured to the goatman.

Antariel tried to press her thighs together, as if it would help, and her hand rubbed her stomach. When she saw the large cock slowly disappear into Varandur's ass, she inhaled deeply. Arousal flooded her. Her shame tried to drown it out, but the feelings persisted. Varandur cried out, and then moaned deeply, panting heavily. Antariel realized that the goatman wasn't moving, in a display of discipline she wasn't expecting.

Varandur grunted and shook his head. He tried to pull forward, but the goatman held his shoulder firm.

"Yes?" Kareltonis asked with a tight smile. "Something to say?"

Varandur murmured something that Antariel didn't hear.

"Louder!" Kareltonis bellowed.

"Please fuck me!" Varandur yelled, before he hung his head in shame. "I can't... I can't stand it..."

Shock shot through Antariel, followed by another wave of arousal. She couldn't believe what she'd heard. Varandur wanted the beastly creature to fuck him, to have its way with him. She imagined that creature's thick cock pushing deep inside of her but tried to push the image out of her head. The image of Varandur moaning wasn't going anywhere.

Kareltonis gave the thought consideration, then turned his attention to Antariel who looked at him wide eyed. Fear gripped her, rooting her to her spot. The large lord raised a single finger, and curled it toward him, gesturing her closer.

Antariel took shaky steps toward the throne, as she heard Varandur moaning and begging, with a goatman standing resolutely still behind him. She reached the dais, and stopped, looking over at the elf noble begging on his hands and knees. She could feel wetness oozing down her legs.

"Closer," Kareltonis said quietly, and Antariel snapped her gaze back to him. She took a few more slow steps, until she was next to the throne. "You are a princess," he said simply.

Antariel hung her head, closing her eyes, shame washing over her. "Ye...yes, my... err... Lord... Kareltonis." Stupid, she wasn't supposed to call enemy lords 'my lord' was she? Or was she. Her mind was not helping her much in this circumstance. She suddenly wished she'd studied more protocol than stealing time for arcane nonsense.

"Look at me," he commanded, though in a normal tone of voice.

Antariel raised her eyes, gazing at the body of this lord that was once again leaning back in a relaxed posture in the large throne.

"Now," he sighed lightly and motioned to Varandur, who continued his quiet begging. "Should my chamkraz fuck the cockslut?"

Antariel breathed out shakily and looked back over at Varandur, swallowing. Varandur cried out with another groan, squirming, and trying to move forward or back. The chamkraz behind him wasn't allowing him to move at all though. Antariel thought she knew what Kareltonis wanted, and she didn't want to end up like Varandur, and so she nodded.

"Hrm, a subtle head movement," Kareltonis said with an amused tone. Antariel looked back at him, squirming still, and bit her lip. "Well, I don't want there to be any confusion."

Antariel nodded again and then said, "Yes, my lord."

"Yes, what, princess?" the lord smiled.

Antariel closed her eyes, and breathed out, "Yes, the chamkraz should fuck Va-" she hesitated, then changed her words, "fuck.... Fuck the cockslut, my lord."

Kareltonis gestured to the chamkraz and Varandur immediately moaned. She looked over to see the goatman pumping his hips as hard as he could into the elf, who had his eyes closed and his head thrown back. The elf tried to reach his own cock, but the chamkraz grabbed both of his arms by the elbows, holding them back as he pumped.

Varandur climaxed suddenly, spraying cum all over the floor in front of him. The chamkraz didn't even slow down.

Antariel's eyes went wide, and she inhaled a slow shaky breath as arousal shot through her. She was now very glad for the dirt on her dress, because she was certain she'd soaked clean through her panties. She bit her lip again, and kept her hands pressed to her side, to prevent them from going anywhere.

"I see that excites you," Kareltonis watched her closely.

Antariel stiffened slightly and looked at him to deny it, even opening her mouth to say the words. Some part of her brain thankfully stopped her, as she knew that dishonesty was going to get her punished. "Y...yes, Lord Kareltonis," she said quietly.

"Hrm," he looked her up and down. "Call me Kariz."

Antariel swallowed, and nodded, "Yes, lord Kar--"

"No. Just Kariz."

She nodded, "Kariz."

Kariz suddenly stood, making her step back. She realized that even at her rather tall height of just under six feet, Kariz towered a foot over her. He walked down the dais to Varandur. The chamkraz roared and slammed his hips into Varandur's ass, pouring his corrupt seed into the elf. Varandur climaxed again, shooting even more cum onto the floor, before falling to his face, panting.

Kariz crouched down, grabbing Varandur's hair and lifting his head, holding his face in front of his cock. "Now," he said with a smile. "Ready to admit the truth?"

Varandur swallowed and his eyes fluttered open. He shook his head numbly.

Kariz blinked and furrowed his brow.

Antariel couldn't believe what she was seeing -- she didn't understand why the noble didn't just give the lord what he wanted.

Kariz shrugged and let go of Varandur's head as he stood up. He snapped his fingers. A purple-skinned person stepped out of the crowd as if they'd always been there. They were wearing only a purple cloth tied around their top, and hanging in front of their hips, hiding themselves such that to Antariel, they appeared completely androgynous. Their face appeared elfin, except for two large purple horns that their skull flowed up into.

Kariz bent down, whispering something to the person, who quickly directed a couple of the smaller goatmen to grab Varandur by his arms, and drag him away as the person followed. The chamkraz chuffed, pleased, and walked back into the crowd.

As Antariel watched Varandur dragged away, the looming presence of the monstrous minotaur behind her made itself known. She stiffened as he pressed his wet nose up against her hair and breathed hot air over the back of her neck.

"That will be an interesting project," Kariz loudly declared, watching the elf noble go. He turned to Antariel. "Ah, yes. Princess?"

"Yes l... Kariz," Antariel said quietly, glancing back at the minotaur.

"Follow," he commanded, and walked into the crowd. The lord of the Profane Tower never hesitated a moment, as the crowd instantly parted for him. Antariel hurried to follow him. As she left the hall, she could hear the thunderous sound of hooves moving away from them, followed by loud wet noises.


The room they entered was dominated by a massive round bed, and everything was draped in lavish silk in a variety of purple hues. The part of Antariel's brain that hadn't just been scrambled by what happened in the court thought it was very well put together.

Kariz entered and looked around before snapping his fingers, a sound that bounced around the room. Two elfin persons ran out of the bathroom off to the right and fell to their knees before Kariz, prostrating themselves.

Antariel recognized their kind -- they were nymphs. Nymphs were shorter than elves, typically, but just as long lived. These were dressed in simple cloth tunics, and plain cloth pants.

"This is Rana and Kana," he pointed to the female and male respectively. "They've served me well over... " he hesitated, thinking, then waved a hand dismissively, "the centuries, at any rate, and so I hope they will serve you as well."

"...Sir?" she asked, her mind still trying to wrap itself around her being in this room.

"Well, a princess needs servants, doesn't she? You'll be staying awhile, so I thought it prudent." He motioned to the rest of the room, "I hope you find your quarters to your liking."

"Am I... a prisoner...?" she realized he meant for this massive room to be hers -- she had assumed it was his.

Kariz tilted his head to the side, "Of course not. If you chose to walk out of the doors into the frozen wilderness, I'd hardly have cause to stop you," he laughed. "I can't imagine what wild fervor possessed you to make such a trek to my tower, but surely on the way in you saw how inhospitable it is outside."

Antariel nodded and swallowed, "My lord err...Kariz," she had trouble not using formal speech, "I would like to discuss my reasons with you."

"And you shall. Though you must remember that before any such discussion, you must pay homage."

Antariel glanced at his hands, and realized that he had no rings, no ensigns of his power. All he had was a massive cock that was still erect. She quickly lowered herself to her knees in front of it, breathing in deeply. His powerful, masculine scent filled her mind with lustful thoughts and images. She gently took the head of his cock into her mouth, closing her lips on it and sucking softly. A large drop of cum flowed onto her tongue, sending a thrill all the way down to her crotch.

Kariz' cream tasted -- no. His... his filth. His... foul seed tasted... as foul as it should. Not sweet and salty, and leaving her wanting more. Her body ignored her protesting mind, as she was instantly soaking again. Her arousal flowed from her in a way she wouldn't have thought possible. It was almost as though she had wet herself.

The princess regained her senses and released his cock from her mouth, standing quickly. She looked up at him, and he was staring intently at her, with those coal black eyes of his.

"Did you enjoy that?"

Antariel wanted to lie so badly, wanted to deny that she felt anything, but she knew he would see through her. If she was going to deceive him at some point in the future, she had to make sure he believed she was always truthful.

"Yes," she admitted, looking away from him.

"Then you will not be disappointed to learn that I was referring to tomorrow, when I hold court."

Antariel swallowed in surprise, looking back at him with wide eyes. Of course, he would only hear official business during court. He was a lord, even if he was a lord of the Profane. She felt like such a fool, closing her eyes and lowering her head.

Kariz took her chin, and raised it up, causing her to open her eyes to look at him again. His gaze was so hypnotic, it was like she could fall into his eyes forever. "You'll come to understand our ways, I'm sure of it," he said quietly. "Things will be easier then," he assured her with a smile.

Antariel nodded numbly, and he released her chin, still smiling, before turning and leaving the room. The doors seem to close themselves behind him.

Antariel collapsed to her knees and began sobbing. Everything had gone wrong; everyone was dead or... whatever had happened to Varandur. She had debased herself pointlessly for this lord, who was surely laughing at her.

"Now, now," came a soothing voice next to her, "A princess must keep her composure, mustn't she?"

Antariel looked over suddenly, gasping lightly in surprise, having forgotten about the two nymphs that were with her. The female nymph, Rana, was the one talking, heading over to her and giving her a hug. Antariel hugged her back quickly, just grateful for the friendly contact. Kana soon joined, also wrapping his arms around her other side.

Antariel let her emotion flow out of her, until she felt she'd cried her last tears -- at least for the night. As Antariel sniffed, Rana leaned back and wiped the tears away. "How about we draw you a nice hot bath, and you can relax in it?"

Antariel breathed a shaky breath before cautiously admitting, "That does sound nice."

"Of course it does," Kana smiled, "Rana always has good ideas."

Soon enough, they were calling from the bathroom, "It's ready princess!"

Antariel entered the bathroom that was itself bigger than her old room at the palace and saw that it was decorated somewhat differently than the bedroom. Instead of silks, every surface was either wood or marble. The very large bath was inset into the floor, and made almost entirely of smooth marble, except for wooden seats. She briefly wondered how many people bathed at one time in this room. She noticed there was a path of rough, bumpy marble that went around the room. So even Profane lords dedicated to the destruction of all civilization still slipped and fell. The absurdity of the thought made her smile.

"Ahh, that's a lovely smile," Rana started helping Antariel out of her dress.

Antariel startled a bit, and then realized that it was of course necessary. "Thank you," she said, as she dropped her dress to the floor, followed by her panties, and then was surprised to see Kana preparing some soaps. She quickly covered her breasts with one arm and her crotch with the other hand.

"K..Kana!" the princess called out in alarm.