Fallen Princess, Risen Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kana looked up at her, startled. "Yes?"

"You're..." she swallowed. "You're male."

Kana looked down at himself and then back at her in confusion. "Yes...?" he asked, as though that were pretty apparent.

"I don't... I don't want you to see me naked," she sighed.

Rana looked at Antariel and then back to Kana and shrugged. Kana backed up a few paces and knelt, setting down the soaps and putting his face to the ground, his hands outstretched. "As you wish," he said into the floor.

Antariel looked over at Rana, and then back, and shook her head a moment, trying to figure out what to say.

"Princess," Rana gestured toward the bath. "Your bath awaits."

Antariel, confused and exhausted from crying, merely followed Rana's instructions. She slowly climbed down into the bath, making sure to use the path. She sat on the bench and leaned against the smooth back of it. The water seeped into every pore, and the perfume wafting off the surface instantly relaxed her.

Rana took the soap from where Kana set it down and began washing Antariel's arm.

"What...?"

"You're to relax, dear princess," Rana smiled. "Whatever we can do to serve you, we will do."

Antariel nodded, still exhausted. She saw that Rana was very gently cleaning her arm with a soft soapy sponge. She realized that Kana was still prostrate behind her. She looked back, and quietly said, "Wait."

"Yes princess?" Rana paused her work.

"I.... I'm sorry, Kana, please."

Kana raised his head to look at her, "Yes princess?"

"Please, you can... you can help Rana, if you'd... you'd like," she creased her brow with worry.

"It doesn't matter what I'd like," Kana replied easily. "Would you like me to help Rana?" he waited expectantly, still otherwise prone.

Antariel swallowed, and realized that if these two were her servants, it's pretty silly to act like they're totally different just because Kana is a male nymph. "Yes," she turned back to the bath.

Kana got up and immediately moved over to help Rana bathe the princess. Antariel began relaxing a little, and she tried hard not to think about the insanity she had witnessed, the fate of her fellow elves, or the madness that infused every stone of this hideous tower.

"Princess," Rana murmured, "We would like to clean the rest of you. Would you prefer to stand, or shall we enter the water?"

Antariel opened her eyes, looking at Rana. "Oh I... I don't... " she shook her head in confusion.

"Princess," Rana spoke quietly but firmly, "All that matters is what you want."

Antariel sighed, as that was exactly the problem. She didn't know what she wanted. She closed her eyes as she tried to think.

"Princess," Kana spoke this time, and Antariel looked over to him. "All that matters is what makes you feel good. What would make you feel best, right now?"

"To stay in the bath," Antariel smiled slightly. Despite everything, or maybe because of it, the warm water covering her felt so nice, she didn't want it to end.

"Then we shall bathe you in the bath," Rana said matter-of-factly. "Would you prefer we be dressed, or undressed?"

Antariel thought about that and furrowed her brow. She thought about it the way Kana put it -- what would make her feel good? Well, it would make her feel bad to see them in soaking wet clothes, just because of her prudish upbringing. "Undressed," she said after a few moments. She closed her eyes and rested her head back again. She just wouldn't look, that was easy enough.

Soon she could feel the ripples in the water as the two nymphs entered the bath with her. And then they were washing her legs, which she had to admit felt wonderful. The sponges moved all along her body, caressing her skin. She was completely relaxed, with marvelous feelings building up in her. Then they began washing her breasts, which part of her worried about. She tried to push that part away though, just focusing on feeling good.

Then a sponge moved along her inner thigh, as the other was caressing her breasts. A thrill went through her, arousal heating up in her groin. She was glad that she was already submerged, or it would be obvious just how aroused she was.

"Does this feel good?" Rana asked her, as she caressed her nipple with the sponge.

"Mmm, yes," Antariel freely admitted.

"And does this?" she gently squeezed Antariels' breast, sending more thrills into her core.

Antariel let out a shaky breath, breathing out a soft, "Yes."

"And this?" Rana took the princess' nipple into her mouth, sucking gently.

Antariel inhaled sharply, and squeezed her eyes shut. It felt so good, she knew inside, she didn't care that it was inappropriate. It felt good. She moaned, "Yes..."

As Rana suckled her breast, she felt a sponge caressing her tingling pussy.

"And this?" Kana's quiet voice cut in.

The princess moaned, and nodded, her eyes still shut. They remained like that for a little while, Kana rubbing her pussy with the sponge, and Rana sucking on her nipple, before moving to her other one.

"And how about this?" Kana asked, as the sponge was replaced by two fingers, rubbing along her labia.

Antariel moaned shamelessly, as the electric jolt of arousal shot straight through her. She spread her legs wide, not caring in the slightest about what was appropriate. Her eyes fluttered open, and her head lolled back, as her hips writhed under Kana's attention. When his thumb brushed her clit, her mouth shot open with a strangle cry. The pleasure was building, and building, and she knew she was going to orgasm.

When the moment didn't come, Antariel groaned, and frustration started to mount. The pleasure was there, and it felt like it kept building, but the release she sought remained out of reach.

"Kana," she moaned, her breath hitching slightly.

"Yes, princess?" he continued rubbing.

"Please..." she started and couldn't figure out the words, before she groaned, "Make me feel good."

Kana pushed three of his thin fingers into her pussy, shoving them deep inside of her. Antariel gasped and reached out, grabbing Rana who was still sucking her nipple. Her legs spasmed, and she opened her mouth, as she felt the tremendous crash of a powerful shaking orgasm.

Her cry caught in her throat, and she squeezed her legs together as tightly as she could. The powerful release flowed from her in waves. It was also much wetter than usual, even in the water, as though she were peeing in the bath. Part of her wanted to feel shame, but as she came down off the precipitous high, she couldn't feel anything more complex than exhaustion.

The world went foggy, and she moved automatically. She was out of the bath, she was being dried, she was being led to the bed, she was laying in it, furs were piled on top of her. She felt so warm, so satisfied.

Antariel slipped into fog, sliding through the world, shaking her head, and looking around the dim room.

She was in a dining room, filled with candles. There was a massive spread of delicious food in front of Her, for Her and Her parents. Why was she eating, hadn't She just been bathing?

Tiertalan and Anadariel were there with Her. Her father looked so handsome with his long platinum hair and tunic that clung to his body. The Queen looked so proper with her beautiful white dress.

"Tari, my daughter, come here," Tiertalan held out an arm out to Her.

"Yes father," She said quietly, walking over to him. He always liked to call Her by the nickname, Tari. He took her around the waist and sat her in his lap. She smiled widely, and hugged him, as the Queen watched with a light smile.

"A princess has duties," Her father spoke in a near whisper.

Of course, She nodded, looking up at Her father's chiseled jaw and blue eyes. He bent down, giving Her a light kiss on her lips. She happily returned the kiss and stroked his jaw.

"A princess must please the King, mustn't she?" the king smiled.

She nodded again, though She was less certain. She glanced at the Queen, who smiled to Her, before looking away. Her father slid a hand down Her naked body -- She blushed with shame. Why hadn't anyone mentioned She wasn't wearing clothes?

His smooth hand ran between her small pert breasts, and found Her bare pussy, gently rubbing it, like She had herself so many times. She moaned and grabbed at Her father's shoulders.

"It's her duty," the king's smile remained fixed.

She nodded, uncertain about what She was feeling. This was so wrong. Suddenly, the king was lifting Her, setting Her back onto the long bed that stretched behind Her forever. She could feel the trim but very muscular body of an elven warrior king looming over Her.

She looked over at the Queen, standing next to them, looking away, as a massive warm spear pushed into Her, invading Her deepest spaces. She knew everything about this was wrong, even as Her body betrayed her. It flooded Her with feelings, made Her spread her legs, made Her grip Her father's arms tightly as a lover would.

She stared at the Queen, who refused to look at Her, and felt Her body cry out and beg for more. Her body reveled in the feeling of Her father's cock pushing into Her, large and hot, as Her wet pussy squeezed it tightly. She could feel every vein, every bump, was he always so big?

Each time he pulled back, Her body protested, Her lips begged to be fucked harder, and Her eyes burned into the Queen's pristine visage.

He thrust deep into Her, and Her body was unable to resist the feelings crashing over Her, and Her body wrapped Her legs around Her father's waist. She wondered how much time had passed, how long had Her father been fucking Her, how many times his cock buried itself deep inside of Her.

The feelings continued building with each thrust, until finally, as Her father's large cock pressed deep inside of Her, She climaxed. She screamed loudly, Her fingernails digging into the flesh of his arms. Each time he thrust, She climaxed again, and again, as She thrashed beneath him. Finally, when She felt his hot seed release in Her, She felt her own pussy respond, spraying cum.

Antariel sat up in the large round bed, gasping for air. She shook her head, as if to shake the images from it. That hadn't happened. That was a dream, wasn't it, not... She put a hand to her forehead. Had she... wanted that to happen? She could feel the bed beneath her was positively soaked.

No, she shook her head again. She definitely hadn't. No. But why had the Queen let it happen? No, it hadn't happened, she tried to remind herself. Did the Queen hate her so much, her own mother? Yes, she knew -- no! No, she hadn't let anything happen -- but hadn't she? Was this burning she felt in her stomach passion from the dream, or hatred for the Queen?

No, none of it was real, she tried to remind herself.

It was just a dream.