Fallen Princess, Risen Queen Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kariz stepped back after she stood, before slowly sitting on the throne. He held a hand toward her, which she quickly stepped forward and took. He moved her hand around, indicating that she should turn her back to him, and she quickly did so.

What she saw shocked her. The kraz seemed to be overwhelmed by the sexual energy they were feeling and were all vigorously masturbating. On the other side, there were some female-looking demon creatures she had missed previously who were on their hands and knees like she was, masturbating their holes as vigorously as she had been.

She noticed that one of the armored ones was a little bigger, and a little brawnier than the others, and was also standing closest to the throne. He alone seemed to have kept his composure. She wondered if it was by choice, or if he was trapped in his armor.

Nehtarizi felt Kariz' firm grip on her waist, and she was lifted over his cock. His throbbing erection pressed not up against her pussy, but against her ass. She moaned loudly, as the erotic thrill shot through her whole system. When he pushed the head of his cock past her sphincter, her legs twitched, and she panted and moaned as she squeezed her eyes shut.

Soon, his cockhead was inside of her, and she moaned, "Thank you master!" as loudly as she could. It did not stop there, of course, but stretched her insides as it filled her completely. She cried out loudly, moaning like the Whore she was.

Kariz thrust deep, his rhythm quick. She couldn't seem to catch her breath, her mouth hung open and she was certain she drooled on herself. She didn't want to seem like a brainless slut, but Kariz' cock in her ass had driven all rational thought from her.

"This is my Whore!" his voice boomed. "She is mine and mine alone!"

Nehtarizi had to control everything inside of her, mustering up every ounce of will, to not climax from those words. He helped, by speeding up. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"She serves me, and me alone!"

Kariz sped up more, and Nehtarizi tried as hard as possible to hold back the flood. The emotions swamping her felt like they were going to drown her in pleasure.

"And as she carries my seed, so does she carry my word!"

And with that, Kariz exploded in her ass, coating her walls with his thick cum. And she was going to be carrying a lot of his seed. She could feel it boiling within her, a burning fiery liquid that filled her mind as much as it filled her ass.

"Now cum!" Kariz commanded behind her, positively shattering the floodgates.

Nehtarizi screamed as she climaxed, girl cum spraying from her pussy in a huge gush. She gasped several times, trying to regain her breath, when suddenly Kariz pulled his cock almost completely out, and thrust it fully back inside of her again.

The sensations crashed through her brain, and she sprayed another gush of girl cum. Her entire body trembled, when she felt his hands grab her breasts roughly. He pinched her nipples between his fingers as he gripped her breasts, squeezing them hard. Then his cock slammed into her again.

Her brain melted as another spray of girl cum splattered the wet stone in front of her. She collapsed against her master, and lost consciousness.

Nehtarizi slowly opened her eyes, smells, sounds, and then sights of the entire throne room engaged in an orgy. Even the brawny commander had grabbed a demoness and was fucking her as she screamed in ecstasy. It seemed like every larger kraz had begun fucking the smaller ones. Even the minotaurs fucked the large chamkraz. Their massive leader towered above them, stroked his cock and sprayed cum all over his throng. Nehtarizi briefly wondered if there was any creature that monster could actually fuck without killing.

When his cum hit the throng, they went wild and increased their tempo as they bellowed in pleasure. The warriors on the other side also seemed to all be fucking each other, or sometimes multiple others. Every creature in the hall was lost in the madness.

Nehtarizi smiled, her entire being completely spent, and she murmured, "Beautiful..."

Kariz held her close, his cock still deep within her, then whispered in her ear, "Forever."

She could only hope.


Vanadur's Release


Vanadur had counted the days between the orgies, and they were increasing. Perhaps the daemonic entity that ran his prison had finally grown tired of attempting to break him. He knew that as long as the Princess was held captive here, he would never give that monster what he wanted.

He heard the door open. He couldn't see it, as his captors had blinded him weeks previous. Something got in his eyes, and instead of washing them out, they attached a strip of metal over his eyes. It burned for days, but eventually the pain resided. He could feel his eyes in his eye sockets when he blinked, so he held out hope that elven healing could restore his sight.

It occurred to him that he it must've been longer than weeks -- there had been more days than that, hadn't there?

"My dear Vanadur," came a soft voice. He knew it immediately. The Princess had been allowed to see him, finally.

"Princess!" he cried out, his voice hoarse. He struggled to sit up in his bed. He felt so weak, it occurred to him he should've counted the days since his last real meal.

"Shh," she whispered, and soon joined him on his bed. She sat and pulled his head back down to lay on her lap. She stroked his hair gently. "You're so brave, and strong. You've endured so much."

"For you, Princess," he croaked.

"I know." Her gentle voice caressed his soul. "I want to help you. I want you to be able to flee this place -- I need you to flee this place."

Vanadur couldn't believe what he was hearing. Without her? "I could... never Princess. I was charged with protecting you." He shook his head, but she stilled it with a hand on his cheek.

"Only with your return could I ever be rescued. My parents must know of what happened here, or they'll never send for our aid. They could ransom me, or perhaps negotiate a peace. But only if they receive my message."

It made a sort of sense to him but still seemed wrong. Her words meant she thought these Profane lords were just like any other -- but wouldn't they simply kill any diplomat?

"Your princess needs your help," his princess continued. "She needs you to send a message. But it will require strength beyond what you've already shown. Do you understand?"

Vanadur swallowed. He'd endured so much, but perhaps for his princess, he could endure more. "They will not break me, Princess."

"That's the problem, my noble friend." The statement confused him. The princess stroked his cheek. "First, you must memorize my message." Then she spoke words to him, words that he didn't understand. He recognized the language though -- ancient elvish.

"For...forgive me, my Princess. My First Words are..."

The princess laughed, a delightful sound that echoed around his stone prison. "I know, Vanadur. The words are not for you. Yet you must carry them."

He nodded, and she repeated the words. He repeated them back, and she repeated them again. After a couple of repetitions, he had them memorized. He would never forget them. She brushed his cheek again, and he felt himself strangely aroused. Arousal in this place was far from strange, but he'd never felt himself aroused by the princess before.

Yet her touch sent electricity through his skin. He had been naked for so long he had completely forgotten his decorum, and shame burned his cheeks.

"You're doing so well, but now I have to ask something more of you. Something that would break a lesser sylvan."

Fear gripped him, but he knew he had to say the words. "Anything for you, my princess." He was not a lesser sylvan, he was an elf of Eltanor. He could pretend, at least.

"You must give them what they want."

His heart sank into the pit of his stomach and felt as though it might fall out his back.

"I know," the Princess cooed, and she stroked his skin along his chest. "I know, it's much to ask. Too much perhaps, but they will never let you leave. You must deliver the message, and you can't unless you leave... so..."

Vanadur wanted to weep, but she was right. Her fingers continued along his skin, and his body couldn't help but respond to her. "Princess, I... I understand. I'm sorry," he apologized as his cock hardened to her touch.

"Shhh," she whispered. "I'm going to help you my noble ally. We're going to practice. You can say it to me first, and then later, it won't be so bad."

Her fingers trailed down his skin and soon her nails gently raked over the skin around his crotch. She readjusted him so that he lay on her lap and lifted his lips to her nipple. He suckled at her breast, which warmed him, and filled him with the kind of sleepy pleasure one might get on a warm summer day. He soon felt her help though, as slender fingers invaded his ass.

His body couldn't deny the erotic sensations that flooded him. Soon she adjusted and laid him back on the bench. Her fingers were replaced by something much thicker -- no doubt, an artificial cock that she had procured for just this occasion.

It was cold, thick and round. Perhaps it was a cock made of stone. He shivered as it pressed against his back door, before it split him open. It was a little larger than he expected, for something the princess was wielding.

She spread his legs wide, and then pushed his knees back as she drove the stone cock deeper and deeper into him. It felt so heavy inside of him.

Soon, the sensations melded together, and he knew this was what he wanted forever. To just be endlessly fucked in the hall of this hideous lord. Maybe that's why he had resisted for so long. But no, now was his chance to prove it.

"Yes princess," he moaned as his ass tightened around her artificial cock. "I'm your cockslut!"

"Oh Vanadur," the Princess moaned. She pulled him up to her breast. He wrapped his legs tightly around her waist, and his lips around her nipple, sucking and she pumped into him.

He loved every minute of it. The cock thrusting into his abused ass again and again, his own cock leaking a steady stream of precum, and the taste of his Princess' precious teat. Sensation overwhelmed him, and he exploded in orgasm. His cum flew onto her stomach and breast.

"I'm a cockslut!" he moaned, as she lowered him back to the bench. He felt warmth flooding inside of his ass, as though she had cum inside of him. Whatever that toy was, he wanted one.

The Princess reiterated the plan, in whispers in his ear. He had to wait for Kariz to fuck him, he had to submit to Kariz, and then he would be released.

But first, there would be a show.


Vanadur was lead out of the dungeon and through the halls of his infernal prison. The Princess had warned him that this was going to be in full view of the whole tower. It meant little to him -- he wouldn't be able to see anyone.

He was torn between emotions. For the first time, in a long time, he felt genuine hope. If he got through this, he could return home. There were healers in the court that could even cure his blindness, he was sure of it. But balanced against that was a pit of anxiety.

Would he even be the same? The last bit of his sanity was tied up in not submitting to Kariz.

No, he reassured himself. The last of his sanity was tied into his mission. He had the words memorized he would deliver the words to the Queen. Past that, he wasn't sure, but after a few months' convalescence in the healer's wing of the Palace, he'd be right as rain.

He almost believed that.

The beastly creatures that were escorting him tied him onto a frame. This wasn't the first time any of this had happened, but it was the first time it might lead to his freedom. It changed everything for him.

"My dear elven ambassador," Kariz bellowed. "We meet again."

Vanadur's arms were in tied in front in a V-shape. His legs spread, and he was bent over a bench. He smelled a cock in front of him, and he opened his mouth wide. He'd learned, the hard way, not to resist what came after he was tied to a frame.

A cock was pressed past his lips and shoved down his throat. Based on the shape and the length, he assumed it was one of the smaller creatures. Usually, they were used to warm him up, though the Princess had actually already done that. Rough hands grabbed his head as the cock fucked his face with vigor.

What happened next was unusual though. Nobody seemed to be at his ass yet. Instead, they spread some kind of cream on his ass, and rubbed it into his battered hole. He was amazed at the sensation, which seemed to numb him to pain, but not pleasurable sensation.

The cock in his mouth erupted, and filled his cheeks and throat with cum. He sucked and swallowed as quick as he could, another hard learned lesson.

"My dear, dear Vanadur," Karzi purred. He rested his cock on Vanadur's lips, which prompted the elf noble to kiss and lick the slit. "I have made a deal for your release with your dearest Princess. We will see if you can live up the to bargain."

As the elf licked up Kariz' precum, warmth and arousal flooded him. A shiver shot through him when a cock thudded onto his ass, and drooled precum onto the small of his back.

Oh shit. It was a minotaur, it had to be. That's why they'd slathered him in special creams. There was no way. It wasn't possible, even with their foul magics-

The flared head of the minotaur pushed against his ring, which yielded slowly to the massive intruder. His mind quickly redefined the meaning of full for him, as the biggest cock he'd ever taken slowly but surely pushed into him.

Sweat poured down his face, and he gasped for breath again and again as the minotaur bottomed out its cock in his ass. Eventually it began to pull back, and then the rhythm started. The minotaur bellowed, and Vanadur heard a cheer go up in the hall as he was rocked back and forth. The big bullman fucked him deeper than anyone ever had, but even more incredible to him was that it had stopped hurting. In fact, the flared cockhead of the creature kept brushing against a warm spot inside of his ass. Every time it did, his cock hardened a little more, and spurt a little bit of precum.

Vanadur didn't know if minotaurs were known for their stamina but hoped not. It seemed like hours passed, but it had only been a dozen minutes or so of the big creature fucking his ass with its massive cock.

The minotaur bellowed again, grabbed his waist tight, and buried itself in his ass as it exploded inside of him. More cum that he imagined possible flooded inside of him. The feeling was pleasurable, he couldn't deny, but the rough treatment had left him more sore than aroused.

The minotaur left him, a waterfall of beast cum flowed down his legs. He was still pretty hard, but so far, he was confident that the worst was behind him.

When Kariz shoved his cock into him, everything changed. Kariz immediately slammed the head of his cock directly into that warm spot. Every time he thrust into the elf, Vanadur's arousal spiked higher. At some point, he realized that he had been drooling for several minutes.

A warm voice, whispered, soft, feminine, sounded next to his ear.

"Remember Vanadur, this is your chance."

The Princess! His mission! He couldn't focus on resistance anymore. He had to give everything over. Kariz' cock pounded into him, drove him higher and higher. He groaned out a guttural cry.

"I'm a cockslut!"

He felt Kariz slam deep inside of him and begin to fill his ass with even more cum. Vanadur couldn't help it -- he orgasmed harder than at any point in his life. Streams of his cum splashed onto the marble floor, and his entire body went slack. The dull roar of cheers thudded against him.

The Princess.

The message.

The mission. The Princess had a message for the Queen.

It was all that was left of him.


The Beginning and The End


Nehtarizi, the Elven Kinslayer, adjusted the thin straps that attached the top of her outfit to the flowing purple skirt that draped her waist, so that her nipples poked into the material. She was going to wear it, because for whatever reason she had wore it, and it apparently was what the Dressmaker recommended, but if she were honest with herself?

Just too impractical. Really.

She did enjoy that the skirt had a special pouch in it so that if she got hard, it would flow slightly differently. It wouldn't just tent up, which she didn't like the look of in a skirt anyway. And now, especially after she fucked Vanadur with it, her cock had grown to an impressive several hands in length.

Although, she noticed whenever she was with Kariz, it vanished.

Ah well, a question for another day. Right now, she had a delivery to make. She was on top of the tower, which had just arrived on the very outskirts of Eltanor. The ward was weak enough here that the Tower could maintain its presence for a little while. Not long enough for an invasion, but long enough for a drop off. She adjusted the black mask onto her face, to prevent the Princess from seeing her. A manticore dropped onto the balcony next to her and waited for her to climb aboard it.

The plan was simple.

Vanadur was hooded and carted into the midst of the chaos where Kariz' forces had descended on the wagon carrying the Princess and the Ambassador. Their wagon was overturned, the Elvish soldiers that defended it had been mostly torn asunder. Vanadur was taken off the wagon, and the naokraz chased him toward the forces of Eltanori soldiers that were stationed not far from the attack. It would probably take awhile, but they'd find him. The naokraz would die, of course, but that mattered little to Nehtarizi.

She landed and leaped off the back of the creature. The snow and rocks were cold, but she didn't care. Her target was so close that she could practically smell the perfume.

Princess Antariel. Scrambling through the filth and muck, being lead toward the tower by her faithful friend, Ambassador Vanadur. Nehtarizi glanced at her Vanadur, who ran off into the distance, and looked back at the princess.

"Relax Princess!" She called out, though she already knew she couldn't be heard over the din. "You'll learn to love it!"

Nehtarizi laughed. The circle was complete. Everything had been leading back to this point, and now she could go forward. She thought she should celebrate with her sluts.


Forever Torn Asunder


Lanatheya hurried through the Evergreen Palace, home to the King and Queen of Melmandor. The messenger that had called for her had expressed worry, urgency, and no small amount of fear, feelings which Lanaytheya now mirrored. Rarely were her healing skills needed at Court on short notice. She had heard that Princess Antariel and Ambassador Vandur had were sent by the King to try to negotiate with the lord of a Profane Tower. She couldn't comprehend the King's order.

The throne room was protected by two large, thick doors. These could be sealed in a time of crisis, to protect the King and Queen, and ensure assassins could not sneak in. However, there were rumors that the throne room had a secret exit, that the royal family could use to escape.

Lanatheya couldn't imagine it. The King and Queen running away? Such a rank betrayal of their kin would surely be impossible. And yet, Lanatheya would have scarcely believed that the doors to the throne room would be closed, especially with the King and Princess absent. A throng of nobles were gathered outside of the closed doors, murmuring amongst themselves.