Fallen Princess, Risen Queen Finale

Story Info
The elven princess consummates her corruption.
17.6k words
4.68
9.2k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preamble:

Welcome to the end of the Fallen Princess, Risen Queen. This is a story about corruption, magic, and making terrible choices for the fate of all people everywhere. I would highly recommend you read the prior stories to learn how our elven princess found herself in this place.

I decided instead of having several small stories, I'd just end it with a bang. This was a mistake as it took way too long to write. But I hope you like it!

This story contains non-consensual sex, gay sex, futanari sex, monster sex, big sex and small sex. Also, sex involving magic, involving dreams, involving copious quantities of bodily fluids, and to be frank, it's suitable only for the most perverse audiences.


Choosing the Solace of Certainty


Antariel's ass was well healed by the balm, or it might have really stung when she tumbled to the floor. Instead, only her ego was bruised.

"Have you listened to a single thing I've said?" Kariz stared down at her. He didn't seem angry, thankfully. That was an emotion she didn't particularly want to see from the massive Profane lord. Not lord, she chided herself, Master.

"Yes sir," she muttered and looked around to get her bearings.

Kariz tilted his head to the side, then nodded. "Ahh, I see."

He crouched to reach down to her, dressed in only his translucent robe. Antariel took his hand and he lifted her to her feet with little effort. She landed lightly, but then stumbled slightly into him. She felt off balance.

Kariz rested his hand on her shoulder, and she grabbed his arm, before she stood up straight. She realized why she had been off balance -- her breasts were even bigger than yesterday. They had jumped from grapefruits right to large melons. She felt her breasts for a moment and looked up at Kariz, who smiled down at her.

"Your body is changing to reflect your inner self," he motioned. "I'm not certain it's even done yet."

Antariel sincerely hoped her inner self didn't have breasts any bigger than this, or it was going to be trouble. Her ass too had also gotten a little fatter, though it seemed to be fairly well toned, despite its large size. She shook her head as she tried to refocus her thoughts.

"Sir, I need to... Please, can I talk to you?" she stared up into his dark gaze. "Not in court. Just us?"

Kariz nodded. "Come with me," he put his arm around her back.

As they proceeded down the hall, she noticed a small naokraz goat man that stared at them. He was a little smaller than her, with no horns at all, but a rather large cock that he jerked. She considered saying something to Kariz, when a large chamkraz emerged from the shadows, grabbed the yelping naokraz, and pulled him down onto his massive cock. The naokraz bleated while the chamkraz bellowed in pleasure from the vigorous fucking.

"This is why I warned you not to walk naked down these halls," Kariz gestured to the copulating pair. "The kraz have a slightly different set of guidelines than we for answering the question, 'Can I fuck that?'" He looked back down to her, "Thankfully the Dream guided you to me, instead of one of them."

She looked up at him and nodded. "I've never had dreams like that, before I came here."

"Oh, there aren't dreams here," he shook his head. "There's only the Dream." He started to explain, but stopped himself with a sigh, "Someday I will teach you about the Dream, but at this moment, it is too complex to discuss in depth."

They turned a corner and were unexpectedly before a large set of double doors. The doors opened before him, as if they responded to his presence.

Antariel couldn't believe what she saw beyond the doors. As she stepped through them, it was like the pair had walked on to an entirely different world. The doorway seemed to be in the middle of a round flat terrace. The terrace surrounded it, which meant you could enter this room, and then walk to the backside of the door.

She tried not to think about that and instead focused on the other notable thing about Kariz' quarters - the complete lack of walls and ceiling. The multi-leveled terrace was surrounded by pillars, and atop those was an entablature. There was no roof though, and she could see the night sky above, the bright stars in the sky, and the green whisps of magic that flowed through it. She caught her breath, and tears formed in her eyes from the raw, profane beauty.

The tears flowed freely, and she realized that it should have been freezing, as they must've been at the top of the tower! But the air was still, and while there was a slight chill, it was no colder than any other room. They headed up one of the four stairwells that lead away from the door. The rooms were separated by level, instead of walls. One stairwell led to a bathing area, another to a sleeping area. The one they walked led to a living area, with a huge and welcoming hearth, a large plush chair, and a long table.

Kariz removed his robe, dropped it to the floor and walked around the high-backed chair to take his seat. Bathed in the warm firelight, he gestured toward himself "Join me."

Antariel quickly moved in front of the chair and dropped to her knees. He spread his legs to give her access to his semi-soft cock. She had not yet properly greeted him, which had bothered her. She had grown to love the sight of Kariz' thick cock. She lifted it, as it hardened to a full erection.

Antariel pressed her lips to the tip and sucked gently, which rewarded her with a few dollops of creamy precum. The elf inhaled sharply as the taste she loved moistened her pussy. She did have something important to talk to Kariz about, but it could wait.

She pressed her head further in between his legs. He gripped her head with his large hands and groaned in appreciation. "You," he sighed, "are a wonderful cocksucker." He pulled her head closer.

Antariel's eyes fluttered as his words flowed over her. She sucked and lavished his cock with her tongue, as he slowly fucked her mouth. Although he hadn't cum, he eventually pushed her head back and away. She leaned back and swallowed. She could feel the arousal hammer her, but it didn't control her to the extent it did before.

"Lord...erm, Master," she stammered, "I mean, sir."

Kariz chuckled. "Take your time."

Antariel thought she knew what she wanted, and even now, the emotions that flooded her told her what she wanted. But she knew what this would mean, and the conflict divided her. Could she destroy everything she ever knew? "I'm afraid."

Kariz thought about that a moment, then asked, "Afraid of me?"

She shook her head, "Oh no," she sighed as she gathered her thoughts. "Afraid of... my place. My whole life, I've been controlled by others, told what to do, where to go, who to be," she stumbled a bit, and paused. "I... I never made a choice."

Kariz coal black eyes bored into her, his blonde hair seemed to glow in the moonlight. Everything about him seemed supernaturally powerful. "Do you want to flee?"

She met his gaze and smiled. She knew that he might ask that, and why. "No, Kariz. I know what awaits me in the dark places of this world, and it's not choices. What I realized is that... I want to make a choice. I want to choose a place in this world."

"Interesting."

He gestured for her to rise, and she quickly stood. He reached out to her pussy, spread her labia open and pushed two fingers into her. She gasped, and her entire body shuddered from the sensation. Her arousal flooded around his fingers. But he apparently wished to continue the conversation. "Tell me, what makes you think you can make that choice?"

Antariel knew this was a test. She closed her eyes and mustered every last ounce of her will, not to fight him, but to please him. Instead of trying to stop the pleasure, she let it flow out of her freely, with a loud moan. Then she opened her eyes and stared into his. "Your words."

Kariz smiled, and pumped his fingers in and out of her, which drew more moans and gasps from her. After a few minutes of gentle rubbing, he withdrew his fingers, then licked them. "Explain."

"You said that if I chose to leave, you would hardly have cause to stop me. You've never held me prisoner. I believe you were waiting for me to make this choice, to freely choose to stay with you."

Antariel dropped to her knees again. "Please, Kariz. I am choosing to ask this of you, I am choosing to throw myself to your pleasure. If you would have me, if you would take me, I would choose to be your Whore."

Kariz stared down at her, his gaze felt like it could crush her. But she would not wilt, she knew that she wanted this.

Kariz stood and gestured for her to follow him. She quickly rose and walked behind him, her mind whirled that he did not immediately accept or deny her. "You would willingly give yourself up to me? Give everything you are to me? You would have nothing except that which I give you."

"I would, yes, Kariz," she nodded beside him. "My body, mind, soul, all I am."

"And you would devote yourself utterly to my will?"

"Yes, Kariz," she grinned widely, remembering the nymph's words. "I want to do everything you say."

They proceeded up a stairwell that led from the living area to something like a bedroom, with a large bed in the center of it.

"You would never again be a princess," Kariz words carried the weight of warning in them.

But it was a warning that Antariel could dismiss. However, she could not dismiss it too quickly, so she looked down and thought for a moment. "I'm never going to be a princess again anyway, sir," she nodded then looked back up to him. "That part of me is dead. Forever."

Kariz approached the massive black bed, motioning to Antariel to get onto it. She climbed on before she turned back to Kariz on her hands and knees. She crawled to the edge of the bed and held her mouth open.

Kariz said one word, "Good."

He grabbed her head and pushed the large head of his cock into her mouth, then shoved it further down her throat. His erection stretched her jaw and cut off her breath, but she didn't care. When he started to fuck her, hard, her pussy leaked down her thighs.

The old her wouldn't have imagined feeling so much pleasure, so much arousal, from someone shoving their cock down her throat. The new her couldn't imagine not wanting to furiously masturbate as she ran out of air. She resisted moving though, as she wanted Kariz to have all the pleasure.

"Your mouth was made for this," Kariz groaned, as he thrust his cock deep down her throat. She moaned in appreciation, and she could feel every inch of his thick cock stretching her throat out.

It probably wasn't long, but without breath, it felt like an eternity of throat fucking before Kariz shoved her nose against his hard abs. He held her head there, his cock buried in her throat, while cum poured into her in thick spurts. He pumped into her mouth a few more times as stars swam in her vision before he slowly withdrew. He splashed cum on her face as he did so.

She gasped and collapsed to the bed as she gulped in air. She could smell his cum, and taste it, and it filled her senses.

"You have urges," he stated. Her hands went to her pussy instantly, and she gathered up as much of her own juices as she could. She quickly lubricated her ass, then pumped fingers in and out of her pussy, and another in her ass. "Satisfy your urges not for your pleasure," Kariz added in a warning tone, "But for mine."

Antariel paused then realized he wanted to see, so she turned herself around to him. She positioned her ass on the edge of the bed, then pulled her knees back as far as she could. Fully exposed, she buried three fingers into her dripping pussy and one into her ass and resumed finger fucking herself. Antariel felt her clit with her thumb and realized it was over two inches longer than she remembered.

Kariz spoke with slow, even words as he watched her. "Tell me Antariel, if I took you as my slut and that was all you could be, would you be satisfied?"

Antariel gasped as she felt the excitement build within her. Her hips started to twitch, and her voice quivered. "I would. Better... a slut for you... than a princess for the elves."

She groaned as her arousal burned hotter, but something within her knew she wasn't going to achieve release. Not like this. Something was wrong again, and she could only push herself higher, but not over.

"But you want more," Kariz stated flatly.

Antariel found thinking so hard, but she knew how important it was to get this right. She knew Kariz wasn't looking for a whore who couldn't think. "Yes," she gasped. "I want more, Kariz. More of you. More of this. I want to be your whore."

"I have heard what you want," Kariz stared down at her fingers. He pushed her knees apart as stepped closer to her. "But I wonder - have you considered what it is I would want? My Whore is a title of prestige - why should you claim it?"

Antariel moaned at the sight of his erect cock dripping precum onto her, and the thought of becoming his whore, both burned her arousal brighter. She tried to keep her mind focused - she had an answer for this. She knew what it was. She just had to say it. "I can give you Eltanor!" she groaned as her thumb rubbed along her clit. "Queen Anadariel can be your slut!" She looked up at him and couldn't believe what she saw.

For the first time since she had arrived, she saw genuine shock on the face of Kariz. He quickly grabbed her hands and yanked them away. She let out a startled cry.

"That big-tittied elf bitch has eluded me for years," Kariz snapped. He took a moment to compose himself, then narrowed his eyes. "You realize what you are saying? Eltanor has a ward that cannot be broken by the Profane."

Fear caught up to Antariel. If it didn't work, there'd be no telling what would happen to her. Failure would carry die consequences. Her voice quivered, but she didn't shy away. "Master, I am not Profane, not truly. I understand the magic involved, as I studied it for years. I have a plan."

Kariz stared at Antariel for what felt like an age but must have been only a few seconds. A grin spread across his face.

"Do you know why you cannot bring yourself to orgasm around me?" His hands moved along her calves to lift her ankles. One hand moved down to her pussy and stroked her long clit.

Antariel shook her head and moaned as his hands, his words, drove her to nearly painful highs.

"Because you are my whore," he grabbed her thighs. "And whores get fucked."

Kariz drove his cock deep into her pussy in one thrust, which filled her completely, and drove the air from her lungs. Antariel could feel every ridge, every vein as her pussy stretched itself around his thick cock. His firm, warm hands gripped her thighs, and allowed almost no movement as he drew himself back.

She finally found the breath to scream her pleasure, as he thrust himself back into her. He got into a rhythm then -- almost all the way back and then all the way in. He was right, she knew. Of course he was. She needed this. She needed it more badly than air, than life itself. As he shoved his cock deep inside of her, she felt the release she sought so hard for all night. It crashed over her in wave after wave, each punctuated by another thrust of his thick cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck my pussy with your big cock, please master! Fuck me, master!"

"Take it Whore!" Kariz groaned as he fucked his large rod deep inside her. He grinned, then rubbed her large clit with his thumb. She grabbed his arms, clutched at them as though she might drown, and screamed again. Her pussy soaked them both with girl cum in pulse after pulse.

Antariel shook her head, thrashed, clawed at his arms as he continued his relentless assault on her pussy. It was too much. The pleasure drove knives into her mind, the chaos and madness seeped through her every pore. Everything he gave her was more than she could take, and with every thrust, she wanted more.

"Yes, master! Fuck me, please, please fuck me!"

Kariz gave her more. She'd experimented a little, but his cock was the biggest thing that she had ever taken inside of her. As her body molded itself to it, she knew that she would never be the same. It was Kariz's cock, or nothing else.

As he relentlessly pounded her pussy, Kariz grabbed her large tits with his big hands. He squeezed them and rubbed her nipples under his palm. He pulled on them roughly as he used them as leverage to get more of his cock inside of her. The pleasure shot through her, and she knew that she had grown these tits for him.

Kariz thrust deep into her, and then climaxed with a roar. He poured his cum into her in a torrent, as he pumped two, then three more times. His potent seed gushed into her, soaked her walls and filled the deepest parts of her.

He slowly pulled out of her, and his cock left her pussy with a quiet wet noise. Antariel went limp, her breath ragged as her mind whirled in pleasure. She could already feel the void within her, and she knew she wanted it filled with his cock again. Becoming a brainless slut would be so easy with her Master.

"That is not all," Kariz breathed heavily. Immense pride filled her as he realized she had made this mighty Master of the Profane breathless.

She shifted her breasts to get more comfortable as she sat up on her elbows, "Yes, master?"

"There is a ritual that must be performed," he nodded. "I will show you to the Court. I will show that you are my Whore. Then I will take you, so that all may know."

Antariel felt a little thrill go through her. He was going to fuck her in public, in front of everyone. She wanted it, and that would've normally aroused her, but she felt, for the moment, actually sated. She wondered if that was the first time since she saw Vanadur getting taken that she felt that way.

"Yes, master," she nodded. "I look forward to it."

Kariz stared down at her, lost in thought. She wondered if he was going to take her again. She would welcome it, even if it ended her. It would be the deliriously best way to go. After a long stare he said, "I will have your belongings sent here."

Antariel blinked in surprise, then swallowed. "Yes master," she said with a nod. She hesitated, wondering if she should bring it up. He was her Master now, but--

"Speak," Kariz commanded in a deep voice.

"Master," she tried to sit up, which took considerably more effort than she thought it would when she started. "Rana and Kana." she sighed then closed her eyes as she tried to figure out how to say it.

"You have made them your sluts."

"Yes, master."

"And you do not want to part from them."

"No, master," she looked away.

"And what if I told you to send them away, forever?"

Antariel looked back to search his eyes but found no pity nor sympathy there. Her answer was cautious, as she knew he was very serious. "Then I would be sad to see them go, master."

"And what if I told you to kill them?"

Antariel shrank slightly in alarm, and she continued to search his countenance. Would he want that? What if he did? Antariel nodded then, as she knew the answer that she not only had to give but was the one she felt in her heart was true. "I would weep for them, master, after they died."

Kariz nodded in approval. "There can be nothing between us," he commanded, "All you have is mine, do you understand?"

Antariel looked down. "Yes, master." She hadn't received his command yet, but she feared for what it could be.

"Then I shall have the twins sent here," he said with a nod. "And they shall be your sluts and shall attend to you as they do now."