Fallen Woman

Story Info
Life on the streets of Whitechapel leads Jenny to Jack.
14.2k words
4.77
3.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

London November 1889

Jenny stepped off the train into the astonishing bustle and mayhem of the cavernous Liverpool Street Station in London having travelled days from her small Irish town to the teeming big city. Told to look for her cousin who would be wearing a distinctive green bowler hat she scanned the throng clutching her carpet bag to her chest. Bodies bumped her and voices cursed as she slowly stepped away from the train looking for a kind face.

In the forefront of her mind were all the tales from the last two years of the Ripper hunting in the streets of London. Was that evil, terrifying man here, watching her even now?

The green bowler was distinctive, most hats were black or brown, but the face below it was not particularly friendly. When the stern dark eyed man saw her staring at him from five feet away the angry scowl lifted briefly in bemusement as he registered her.

Jenny saw a man in his early thirties with great, brown mutton-chops side-burns and a stylishly curled moustache. The suit was light grey with worn, green velvet accents on collar and cuff. Both his suit and his shoes looked like they had once been fancy, but had been worn from long use. Thin, with muscular arms and shoulders he had a hungry leanness she knew well from back home.

Cousin Arthur in turn saw Jenny, a strawberry blonde, green-eyed lass, gaunt and worn from travel, dressed in near rags, clothes she'd been wearing for years handed down from some other woman, and maybe another before. Beneath her petticoats her boots were patched and poorly repaired, her bonnet old and limp. Yet the reason for Arthur's change of expression was the beauty that managed to still pierce the haunted, exhaustion she was wrapped within.

Jenny had no idea, but she was in fact beautiful.

Physical beauty had no place in the ugly coal town she'd been forced to abandon so no one bothered to tell her. If any of her large family back home noticed how pretty the second eldest daughter of five girls and three boys had been they had never thought to share that with her. Why would they? Life had been miserable and starvation a constant threat for two generations, pretty girls were no less likely to die than ugly.

"Jenny?"

"Hello Arthur. Many thanks for taking me in. T'is a great boon."

"I'm not so sure you'll think that for long lass. London is a hell hole, y'll see." The haunting tone he used once more evoked the horrors she imagined while reading about the Ripper.

Without offering to take her bag Arthur turned on his heel and walked toward the exit. Falling in behind Jenny tried not to give in to fear that his gloomy prediction would prove true. Back home the family needed to offload children in order to keep the rest of the family alive. Her brothers had been given to apprenticeships, her oldest sister married and since she had no worthy suitors her parents approved of they sent her to the city to live with her mother's cousin.

After a few vague, short letters back and forth Arthur had assured them he could find placement for Jenny in a factory and that she could stay with him until either of them found that unsuitable. With that little information she had been put on a cart, then a train, boat and two more trains on her very first excursion out of her county, likely never to return.

If Arthur hadn't taken hold of her hand when they emerged onto the street she would have been lost in moments, the crowded streets were packed with people, horses, dogs, barrows, carts, and carriages all moving faster than she would have thought possible with so many obstacles. The buildings towered above her the shortest taller than the anything other than churches back home.

It was loud, smelly, smoky and dark as sun set below the horizon and the tall chimneys filled the air with soot. Jenny stumbled behind her older cousin seeing wonders every few steps that nearly stopped her in her tracks. The overall impression was of filth, anger and crowding. Narrow lanes and tightly packed tenements hunched over the pair as Arthur dragged the bewildered country girl through the masses. It was easy to see how a murderer would be able to elude capture in a place like that.

When they reached Arthur's lodging, a garret atop a tenement building that he shard with two other men in a shift, he showed her the small room proudly. The other men used the space to sleep while Arthur was at work and they in turn went to work while Arthur was home in the evenings.

"I have it all to myself when they're at work. Pretty rare in London."

The garret had a round table with three seats, a wardrobe, two foot-lockers, washbasin, small wood stove and two cupboards all dimly lit by a lantern. The space was ten feet at the widest and six feet along the narrow side with a thick curtain bisected the room. The Dark fabric was pulled open to reveal a bed and the wardrobe. Back home it would have been a sad place for a newly married couple to begin life, but Arthur's pride as he showed her where she was to live revealed this was a good home for folks in London.

"Do you have the money?" Arthur asked boldly.

"I do."

Rummaging in her bag she found the small coin purse her father had given her to pass on to Arthur. Jenny had no idea how much was in there but Arthur quickly counted and she saw it was fourteen shillings, more than a weeks wage back home.

"That's your share of rent for the month. You're due that again for December."

Jenny needed the job he promised.

"What about that factory job then?"

"I'll take you by tomorrow morning."

With that settled she felt better about the money.

"I don't suppose you've any food then?" He asked.

"Finished it yesterday. What a journey!" Jenny was famished.

"You any coin left?"

"Some."

"Then let's get some food."

There was only a pot and two bowls in the garret so Arthur took Jenny out to a street where he showed her street vendors who made all manner of foods; pies, soups, stews, picked things, fried things, and brewed beverages. The prices shocked her, but hunger and need forced her hand and she bought a pie that smelled divine but tasted slightly worse. It was salty and filling, but lacked flavour. Accompanying it with a watery beer she stared at the passing people while Arthur ate a bowl of pea-soup, carefully avoiding dipping his moustache.

There were hordes of people, mostly dirty, hungry looking with shifty eyes. Prostitutes huddled everywhere calling to men passing by. It was sad, demoralizing and brutal but it was still better than back home. Here some people had money, she saw them passing in carriages, or walking in fine dresses and fancy suits. That wasn't so back home.

Night came early and darkness fell fast in the gullies and trenches between buildings in the smoggy town. Waking as close to Arthur as she could Jenny followed him back to the garret, her eyes peering into the black pits of alleyways and shadow filled doorways. Jack the Ripper lurked in every pool of ebony, her imagination running wild. In the garret Arthur lit the small oil lamp which spit and guttered from poor oil while they sat in silence digesting their food and the new situation.

Looking around her new space Jenny saw only things she wanted to clean. Dirt and dust lay everyplace, the smell close and stuffy. Having smelled the air outside she didn't think opening a window would help, but she would try as she cleaned and see if it didn't help a little. Each time she looked at him Arthur was watching her from under lowered brows, one hand smoothing the hairs of his moustache the other crossed over his chest. After the third time she'd made eye contact after observing him gazing at her body he made an announcement.

'We'd best turn in for the night, the factory is open all hours, but the night shift men will return here by seven in the morning and we need to be gone."

Standing he doffed his green bowler and placed it over the back of his chair, then draped his coat over the same chair. The vest followed and then he passed over to the wardrobe and pulled the curtain closed. In the remaining space Jenny undressed leaving her coat, bonnet and shawl on her chair. Removing her apron and skirt she lay it over her outer clothes, remaining in her linen chemise and petticoat she unbound her hair and finger-combed it straight.

For her whole life Jenny had shared a bed with her sisters, but the prospect of sleeping next to a grown man made her very nervous. Would she rather sleep on the floor? The room was cold, the fire having never been lit, what heat she felt radiated from someplace below. The bed would be necessary or else she would be too cold to sleep.

"May I enter?" She timidly murmured at the edge of the curtain.

"Certainly." Arthur's voice sounded brighter and more gay than before.

Passing into the small, enclosed space she saw him under the covers already, right in the middle of the mattress a broad grin on his face. Hesitating on the brink of a life altering choice Jenny trembled in the chill night air, fear quaking her thin frame. The leer on Arthur's face told her he expected to do more than simply share the bed, but Jenny had never lain with a man and hoped this wasn't how she would lose her virginity.

"Come girl, you'll freeze."

Under the many thick blankets Arthur patted the bed, the dull thud muffled, but that sound enticed her with its perceived warmth. Slipping under the layered blankets she immediately felt warmth caress her feet and legs as she burrowed within the heavy piled quilts. Laying stiffly as close to the edge of the bed as she could Jenny lay board straight beside her mother's cousin terrified of what might happen next.

Rolling onto his side to look at her Arthur gazed at the terrified girl taking up as little room as possible on the bed. The weight of his gaze bored into the side of her head, with her eyes closed she could still perceive his regard and apprehend his desires.

"Have you shared a bed with a man before?" He asked.

"Never." She glanced at his amused features and felt butterflies in her stomach. "Only my sisters."

"Ah. Well roll to face away from me." He instructed.

Obeying with trepidation Jenny rolled to face the wardrobe in the darkened room, curling around herself protectively. A big arm wrapped around her hips and Arthur bodily pulled her to him, pressing her small frame to his bigger form. For a moment Arthur shifted and snuggled against her, wrapping his arm around her chest, a hand shockingly cupping her lower breast, his groin pressing between her buttocks lewdly.

Being big or little spoon to one of her sisters was different than being enveloped by a large man and Jenny felt frightened by how much stronger and larger than her he was. The presumptive hand cupped her small breast boldly, fingers exploring the firmness of her flesh as Arthur undulated his hips grinding his pelvis against her buttocks.

Jenny's heart to begin beating rapidly with shock and mortification as she realized she was being forced to make a choice she didn't feel fully prepared for. For several moments Arthur fondled both her breasts, exploring the ripeness of her bosom while Jenny panicked and considered where she might flee and how likely it would be for her to receive aid there. The assault on her person continued, but Arthur wasn't being violent, or deranged, it seemed his groping was meant to be sensual and Jenny soon found her body reacting in spite of her fear.

As the older man took his pleasure from her breasts, grinding his erection against her buttocks she sheepishly endured her introduction to erotic intimacy. Growing up in a rural town she was well familiar with what animals did, and the people of the town were more than happy to joke about ribald things. The mechanics of sex were familiar to her. The teasing newly wed couples received were accompanied with graphic and lusty jokes that broadly hinted at what went on between two married humans, so she had an idea what would happen if she didn't stop Arthur.

Did she want to stop him?

Morally Jenny had remained a virgin because the girls of her town were raised to believe that sex before marriage was as wrong as stealing or murdering. It was meant only for the sanctity of marriage, unless one were a harlot. Pleasure was part of it yes, and the young women of her town gossiped about how good sex felt all the time. Jenny's own parents had sex often and it sounded like they both had a very good time so her hesitancy was centred around the status of virginity in her culture not physical pain. If she had sex with Arthur she would be a fallen woman.

Hardening nipples grew more sensitive as Arthur passed his palm over the meat of her breasts. When he discovered her hardened nipples he began to tease and pinch them inciting a warm yearning in her body for more stimulation. As he teased her aching nipples Arthur continued grinding his hips into her buttocks and Jenny discovered her own hips matching his movements, dancing along with him.

"Yes, that's it girl. Enjoy it." The man whispered into her ear. "This is a great gift, accept it."

Arthur's hand began to roam lower and soon he was groping her buttock the way he had her breasts. Lifting the hem of her chemise up her legs Arthur began to massage the firm flesh of her bottom and the warm touch of his skin on hers inflamed Jenny, a tingling heat beginning to burn between her legs.

The excitement her body felt grew keener and Jenny could perceive herself losing control, it felt not dissimilar to running down a hill and realizing you had to keep going because stopping would be more difficult than carrying on. Everything in her world had been turned upside-down in the last week and she was so far from what she knew that even her body was betraying her.

Cast out by her family, exiled from everyone she knew, thrust into the care of a stranger vaguely related to her she was lost and physical pleasure seduced her as the only solace available in the dark, stink of London. With knees curled near her chest her sex was easy for Arthur to explore as he finished groping her buttocks. When his fingers found her cleft she winced with shame as delight bloomed between her legs.

Deft fingers massaged the thick lips of her sex and Jenny trembled with humiliated delight, wishing it didn't feel quite so good to be so naughty. In her world view Arthur was doing exactly what men did. It was the rare gentleman who would be made of the stuff that could resist exploiting a vulnerable woman. So to Jenny if Arthur was not cut of that clothe she could hardly be disappointed. No, her shame came from the obvious wetness she was producing and how powerfully her body was responding to the very first caresses any man had given her. Exactly how fallen women responded.

Without asking Arthur sat up and pulled Jenny's chemise from her small body stripping her naked in a moment. Pressing her supine onto the bed his hands returned to her sex and breast immediately, his mouth lowering to one nipple. With a hiss Jenny felt the wet warmth envelope her chilled, pointed flesh and as his tongue began to swirl around her tingling tip, needles of bliss warming her.

It felt to Jenny as if she were trying to breathe after running up a hill, her body needed air desperately as she experienced more physical pleasure than she'd ever known. A mouth on her nipple, hand groping her breast and another rubbing her sopping sex the girl lay back and shivered with passion as she discovered delight from being the object of a man's lust.

The rapid desertion of her morals left her dizzy and Jenny groaned lewdly when Arthur began to firmly rub the tender little nubbin of flesh at the top of her sex. For deliriously wonderful moments Arthur wrung abject rapture from her writhing form as Jenny climaxed, ravished by fantastical sensations more delightful than she'd ever known possible.

Gasping as she recovered from breathless orgasm she was wholly unprepared for Arthur lowering his mouth to her dripping cunny and begin to lick her sensitive flesh salaciously. Humiliated by the wriggling invasion of his tongue she was stunned by how amazingly good something so sordid could feel. Why did such lewd acts feel so wonderful?

With lips, tongue and fingers Arthur molested her sex with energetic ministrations that enchanted the naive girl. Arthur's lecherous act continued for long enough that another orgasm threatened to shred Jenny's fragile hold on the belief that she was a good girl. Good girls didn't let strangers make them cum with their mouths so evidently Jenny was no longer a good girl because she began to climax bucking her hips and seeking release from and more stimulation at the same time.

Holding her down with his greater strength Arthur assaulted her sex with nimble tongue and wrung ecstasy from her overstimulated clitoris cruelly. Biting her hand to ground herself Jenny tried to control her body but the insistent mouth on her sex would not relent and she carried on cumming as Arthur tortured her with euphoria.

Unexpectedly Arthur scrambled up from where he was and loomed over her, his own nightshirt pulled off, his lean, muscular body positioned between her out-flung thighs. When he shoved his cock into her virginal sex with no ceremony and no kindness in a blink Jenny's fall from grace was complete. She had become a harlot.

Hardly given a moment to acknowledge her fall Jenny was suddenly having sex. The pleasant fullness of having his whole length ensconced inside her body overrode the painfully stretching from his invasion. When he started moving the slide of his manhood in and out quickly wiped away most anxiety and discomfort. In moments her already fevered body opened and accepted him greedily. Laying still, uncertain what she should do Jenny found her body keenly enjoyed the sensations his movement provided.

Before long Jenny's body could abide passive stillness no more and her hips lifted to meet his downward stroke, her legs and arms wrapped around him in a primal compulsion to pull Arthur deep and milk seed from big man. Straining together toward mutual release the cousins danced the most intimate dance together and sang the grunting song of passion into each others faces, not saying anything, not kissing or connecting emotionally. They were simply two animal bodies seeking euphoria.

Once again Jenny achieved orgasm, her body clenched with the effort of her elation. Clasping and squeezing Arthur with her insides she urged him to fill her with his sperm in a heedless need to be filled. Arthur wasn't so easily hijacked by his basest urges and when his time arrived he pulled from her soaking grasp and moved above her quaking form to deposit his knob between her parted lips.

Without understanding why he was doing it Jenny accepted his cock into her mouth, wriggled her tongue around on is hardness tasting her own musky cum and blushing with mortification that he would do something so lewd and that she found the taste so pleasant.

Then her mouth filled with sticky, hot slime and Arthur's prick jolted and projected more of his jism onto her tongue. Arthur's hands held her head to his groin and she was unable to retreat as her mouth filled with his spunk. Still quivering from her own climax Jenny lay passively accepting her fate as her body thrummed with bliss and Arthur used her mouth. When he finished the older man dropped away with a huge sigh.

"That was brilliant." He patted her head and redressed as Jenny wondered what to do with the deposit n her mouth. "Best for me to finish there girl, so yous don't catch with child."

Reluctantly choosing to swallow she grimaced as her gorge rose feeling the ooze of his sperm slide down her throat. Arthur pulled the blankets up over them both and curled around her pinning her naked to the bed on her back. Contemplating the strange taste in her mouth she endured Arthur groping her breasts and snuggling her as she recovered from her orgasmic ordeal. As quickly as it began the sex was over and Arthur drifted to sleep while Jenny's head whirled from the great distance she had fallen.