Fallen Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ratface finished his climax he stepped away and slumped on the bed watching with awe as Jenny immediately switched her full attention to Bear's thick pole and used both hands to caress his length and the heavy sack dangling below.

"Oo, ay. Them finger's on me balls is sumfin! Lick me there lass."

Being ordered by an older man was as natural as breathing to Jenny so she did what she was told in spite of the misgivings she had about something so degrading. The strange sack of squirming flesh repulsed her, but the odd, smooth, hard ball within intrigued her. The combination of sensations in her mouth as she sucked as much of the hard ball in as possible felt dizzying to the girl just entering into the world of erotic pleasure.

For several moments she suckled first one then the other heavy ball while the lewd drape of his wrinkly flesh on her chin provoked her with flustering titillation. It seemed that the more degraded she felt in one part of her spirit the keener another part was to indulge in whatever incited the degradation. Burying her nose deep in the bulging swell of his scrotum she licked long slurps of his flesh making the big Bear growl with pleasure.

Taking hold of her head he pushed his cock back into Jenny's mouth and began fucking her face the way Ratface had. Thrilled to be full of him once more Jenny let her jaw go slack and accepted a much of his thick shaft as possible. her nimble tongue dancing all along the underside of his girth. The sliding member moved in and out of her mouth until after several strokes Bear emptied himself into her greedy maw, the girl devouring his seed eagerly as his spill gushed forth.

Compelled to savour the thick spunk she swirled it around her mouth, coating his knob in it and then cleaning it off once again, playfully until Bear withdrew and she swallowed happily, enjoying the flavour of yet another different man's sperm. All were similar and yet all were somewhat different. Kneeing on the floor attempting to taste the difference she pondered her fall.

"C'mere lass. I'm ready for a fucking." Ratface called from the bed.

Sitting with his legs off the side of the mattress and his cock standing tall once more he pulled her to him and turned her to sit on his prick and ride. With his hands on her hips Ratface guided her onto himself and Jenny sighed as her burning hot oven was filled with fuel for the fire. In moments she no longer needed his hands to urge her to go faster, Jenny hopped up and down on his lap, her cunny purring like a kitten from the glorious fucking she was getting.

The slide of his thick member oozing in and out of her slippery grip was tantalizing and gratifying. Feeling as if she had been blind to a delightful world of pleasure for too long the slender girl indulged her lust avidly. Swirling her hips in tiny circles as she moved up and down, increasing both their pleasure in her search for maximum stimulation, Jenny rode Ratface hard and fast working up a sweat in the chilly garret.

Bear gazed at her from a chair and Jenny danced for him powerfully thrilled by his ogling her in such an intimate moment. One hand delved between her legs and Jenny parted her thighs as wide as possible to show Bear as she diddled her little button, her lips split by the big cock moving in and out while she pleasured herself.

Ashamed of how wonderful she felt acting like a harlot Jenny groaned loudly when Ratface reached around and began to grope her firm breasts again. So much stimulation ignited a wave of such pleasure in her body that Jenny whimpered a series of strange, helpless noises, her body quaking and juddering to a halt on Ratface's prick

Using his much greater strength the big man hauled her up and down over his member as she shuddered with ecstasy. Immobilized by waves of bliss Jenny wanted a moment to catch her breath but Ratface carried on fucking her while her mind shattered from utter rapture. Grateful that her glorious defilement was being witnessed by someone Jenny stared at Bear as he began to masturbate watching her climax on Ratface's erection.

"Get off. I wanna spend in your mouf!" Ratface gritted through tightened throat.

Jenny was too delirious to comply but Ratface just lifted her off his cock and let her drop to her knees. Standing in front of her he jacked himself and began to jet jism over her face as he attempt to jam his prick between her lips. The hot wet splash shocked her, but before she could protest his pulsing prick was spilling into her mouth and the captivating taste soothed her wounded feelings as more spunk spilled down her throat.

There wasn't as much this time, but what there was tasted delicious once again. In spite of the humiliating trickle of sperm on her nose, lips and chin she enjoyed sucking Ratface's fragrant cock. Tasting the mix of his sperm and her own cum she bathed his tool until he fell to the bed once more.

In a daze of sexual perturbation Jenny looked around at Bear to see if he was ready to fuck her yet. Extremely pleased she saw him rising from where he'd been watching her filthy behaviour. Guiding her onto her back sideways on the bed laying next to Ratface he positioned her where he liked.. Pulling her legs until her butt slid past the edge of the mattress he fitted his wide cock into her sloppy cunny and shoved deep making her moan as her sex stretched around his great girth.

Deliriously stuffed with manhood Jenny whimpered in sensual extremity, Bear filled her so much she felt a burning heat in her sex. Neither fully painful nor entirely pleasurable Jenny endured anguished bliss as Bear pummelled her tender pussy with the hammer of his dong.

Bouncing on the bed the girl's limbs flailed as she tried to keep still so the big man could fuck her efficiently. Jouncing about from the power of Bears thrusts Jenny decided to hook her elbows behind her knees to make herself one tight package for his pounding. Enjoying the tighter grip she clasped him with Bear groaned at the increase in pleasure and took hold of her hips, using them as handles to better manipulate her tiny body.

When the pair found the optimum method of delivery of hard, rapid strokes of his wide member Bear proceeded to delivery Jenny to a state of euphoria with his bestial rutting. The big man's aggressive style detonated eruptions of bliss from her dripping cunny. Mewling passionately to encourage him to continue ravishing her Jenny found herself transported to a state of supreme rapture when she turned her head and made eye contact with Ratface.

Having the other man watch her debase herself with wanton vulgarity from two feet away, his face contorted with lust, incited her to behave more obscenely. Reaching for him she placed one of Ratface's hands on her breast. When he began to fondle her she hooked her knee again and gave over to lechery while two men pillaged her charms.

When it was obvious Bear was approaching his climax Jenny was brought back from delirious rapture when Ratface's voice pierced her orgasmic haze.

"Don't finish inside 'er. Use 'er mouf. I'd 'ate to see 'er carved up for an abortion, she's a debauched angel, this one."

Pleased that Ratface thought so highly of her Jenny slid to her knees beside the bed when Bear pulled out of her twitching cunny. Rubbing her tender clit she shivered and quaked with excitation as Bear jacked his pole over her outstretched tongue, drizzling her organ with his sperm, spatters dappling her face with droplets of sticky heat.

The splash of his jism gratified her with the warm wetness, the evidence of her ability to please a man. Forgetting that she was being paid to perform those demeaning acts she unabashedly cleaned Bear's prick of every drop of precious spunk, gathering her sticky reward. Using the thickness of his knob to spread the wayward droplets to her mouth where they belonged she gobbled his softening manhood until he pulled away and fell to the bed as well.

The men asked her to fetch their nightshirt which she did. Then they dressed and crawled under the covers to sleep.

"If you're stayin' put out that candle and climb into bed. If not, clear off so we can sleep. It was a hard shift and you just wore me right out."

Pulling the curtain closed she shut them out from the candle and used a kerchief to clean her face of the last remnants of their seed. Quickly growing chilled as her sweaty body cooled after her vigorous activity Jenny dressed and left with her new found coins to get food then candles for work. The slosh of sperm in her empty belly nauseated her and the sordid satisfaction she'd felt as the men used and lusted after her eroded beneath a rising tide of self-reproach and shame. She had fallen so very far that before the church bells struck ten she had already swallowed six load of sperm and consorted with four men she had not known the morning before.

Was it the awful squalor of the huge city that inspired such abject lechery in her or had she been born that way and not known the entire time? Whatever the case Jenny was forced to face the fact that she adored sex and knew in her heart that men found her attractive. That was a lure too great to resist. It was going to take her a great deal of willpower to resist the urge to carry on behaving like a trollop. If she were going to survive the city, and her passion, she was going to have to gird herself against her own impulses.

Out on the streets she saw other fallen women everywhere and the unfortunate air of defeat around them caused anxiety to spike in the pit of her stomach that she might fall where they had. Purchasing candles and some food for the garret she spent her ill gotten coins and attempt to resist the impulse to feel regret over how she earned them. Simply to use up time Jenny retraced her path back to the factory to be sure she remembered the way in the labyrinth of streets. Able to recall each landmark she made it back and watched the large brick edifice for a time while she ate a simple meal of bread and cheese.

When finished she dipped her hanky in a water fountain to clean it, then thoroughly washed her face of the remaining stains of her morning. Re-braiding her hair and replacing her bonnet she looked up to see a young man in a clean, tailored suit watching her from the other side of the fountain.

When she blushed and turned away he leapt to his feet and rounded the lip of the fountain, then hesitantly approached.

"I apologize for staring. I didn't intend to embarrass you."

Glancing at him, his accent fine and clipped, she saw a perfectly waxed moustache curled elegantly over his rosy cheek. The educated man wasn't much older than Jenny and he looked as embarrassed by being caught staring as she was at being aroused by being stared at.

Observed in another moment of intimacy, albeit a much less carnal one, Jenny had experienced a throb of lust when she discovered she had a voyeur observing her ablutions. The reaction of her body to the young man's approach threatened her hours old vow to control her lust.

"The care with which you did your toilet just now was captivating. However I admit my rudeness in looking. Please accept my sincere apology."

"I accept, sir."

"Delightful. You release me from a torment of shame."

What do you know of shame, she wondered?

"My name is Reginald Pettigrew. Pleased to meet you Miss..."

"Morrison."

"Ah, you're Scottish."

"Naw, Irish, if it please you."

"It does. Miss Morrison. It pleases me very much to hear you speak."

The blushing continued.

The two of them darted eyes at one another for an awkward moment knowing it was improper to continue speaking, but unwilling to part.

"I am emboldened to ask if I might call on you at some point Miss Morrison."

"Oh dear."

Knowing if a man of means such as himself saw that she lived in sin with three men he would be insulted and might make trouble for her she shook her head at the impossibility of allowing him to visit the garret.

"Ah! I overstep. First I make eyes at you in a moment of indelicacy then I flout convention and ask to call. My manners have taken leave."

Not used to being spoken to with this level of respect Jenny gaped at the handsome young man, a warm fluttery feeling in her stomach at his abrupt infatuation.

"I'm not usually such a bore. I am rather smitten with you Miss Morrison. You are quite fetching and my brain trips over itself to ingratiate myself to your favour. Do forgive my lack of grace."

"Oi! The words you use!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Do you lie the way I speak?" His inquiry held some measure of need.

"Tis most pleasin'" Which it was.

"Good. I could listen to the music of your voice for an entire evening."

"You should hear me sing." Feeling bold she gave him a little cheek.

"Will a crown earn me the right?" The handsome fellow produced a shiny coin worth five shillings.

"Oi, now don't y'tease a lass an all."

"Whose teasing. You offered to sing."

Feeling caught Jenny admitted she had brought it up. So she immediately launched into a saucy song about a maiden with a broken hair brush that had a double meaning one could interpret as sexual every verse. Singing for just the young man at first, she soon had a few onlookers who she played to, encouraging the wrong implication of each ribald suggestion of how a man might help a girl fix her hairy thing.

Folks clapped along, but none sang with her, for the song was not known in London as it was on the farm. By the end she had a sizable crowd and when Mr. Pettigrew tossed her the coin others followed suit and Jenny had several farthings, pennies and shillings to add to her growing collection of coins.

"I'm at a loss as to whether your eyes or your singing are prettier."

"No-one ain't given me coins for lookin' at 'em before, so I reckon its me voice." Jenny tossed off, pleased to see six farthings, four shillings and the crown in her palm. When she looked back at him she saw an expression of sympathy on Mr. Pettigrew's face that he quickly masked with kindness.

"Miss Morrison I'm compelled to ask if you would allow me the impudence of asking you to dine with me?"

"You may ask." She quipped, covering her bemusement with Irish sass.

"Miss Morrison, I cordially invite you to supper this evening, if you are not otherwise engaged or indisposed."

"Who would be there to chaperone such an event?"

"Alas, my family isn't in the city, and I've no live-in servant to assure propriety."

"Oh, well in that case... I'd love to!"

The laugh she got was so genuine she looked around to see faces turned their way at the outburst.

"Miss Morrison, you shock me."

"Are you offended sir?" She asked mockingly, already knowing he was smitten.

"Not in the least" Turing to scan the street he asked over his shoulder. "May I hire us a cab to hasten our arrival?"

"Oh do!" Jenny had never been in a handsome cab and wanted to see inside very much.

The tiny seats right behind the horses were cushioned, but not a lot. The fully enclosed cabin protected them from the chill air and anything thrown up by the horses hooves. When they turned a particular corner after a dizzying, exhilarating trip Reginald knocked on the roof and the driver opened a little door in the ceiling.

"Yessir?"

"I'll disembark here. Please carry on to the address I gave you,and see the young lady to the door." Reginald passed a key and a coin to the driver then stepped off.

"I shall arrange a meal to be delivered meal from here." And he gestured to a restaurant that looked expensive. "Carry on and let yourself up to the second floor. The key will let you in."

Amazing at her fortune Jenny rode the rest of the way and followed the driver to the door which he unlocked and passed her the key.

"Evening miss."

He nodded and set off.

Inside the second floor apartment Jenny found a luxurious sitting room with gas lamps, curtained walls, tables full of nick-knacks and enough comfortable seats for six or eight adults to gather and talk. There was a small piano along one wall and a fully stocked sidebar with glasses and bottles along another and one whole wall of books, floor to ceiling. The room was utterly charming and Jenny fell in love with the cozy atmosphere immediately.

Jenny's investigation of the room was only half done by the time Reginald joined her, retrieving the key and pocketing it. Pouring himself a drink he asked if she played the piano.

"I do."

"There is sheet music in the seat."

Within she found the sheet music for The Mikado an opera from a few years before that she'd heard much about but never heard music from. Sitting to play she immediately fell in love with the music. By the time she finished act one the food was delivered by a boy that received a tip from Reginald.

Jenny immediately took over setting the food on plates and serving Reginald in his own home. There was a fish course of soup, then a poultry dish, followed by beef and Jenny managed to eat most of each serving before she was too full to carry on. It had been years since she had been as stuffed as that and she groaned with the weight of food inside her belly.

"I hope you are satiated, miss."

"I'm stuffed!" She enthused.

The whole meal she had regaled him with tales from back home that seemed to amuse him. As much as she could she attempted to win back that guffaw he had let loose earlier. It hadn't happened yet, but he obviously found her amusing. After dinner he asked her to read to him from a book of poems.

"The lilt of your voice soothes me greatly, Miss Morrison. Please indulge me."

The poms grew rather lurid before long and verged on pornographic by the time the food had settled and the evening grown late and mellow.

"Do you reside in Whitechapel Miss Morison?"

"I do." She admitted. "I arrived but yesterday."

"I fear I may have kept you overlong in my greed for your company. It has grown quite dark and I worry for your safety on the streets at this hour." He looked ashamed. "You may have heard of the murderer who plagued our streets last year."

"The Ripper."

"That's name some of the papers used, yes." He waved his hand as if wafting an odour. "That creature was never apprehended. He may still lurk."

"There hasn't been another murder though, has there?"

"There have been dozens and dozens, but none have been attributed to that same killer, no. That doesn't mean there isn't a threat to you out there. May I suggest you use my guest room this evening?"

Jenny looked apprehensive. Although his words were very formal that was not a request one made lightly in Victorian England.

"I see I have shocked you again. I apologize."

"I'm not so shocked as all that."

"I'm relieved."

They shared a shy smile at the growing implications. When he kissed her Jenny was ready. Suppressing a giggle she wondered whether if Reginald knew she had sucked four cocks already that day with the mouth he kissed so fervently he might not balk. Kissing him back, enjoying the feel of his arms around her and his mouth on hers Jenny sighed happily that such a handsome man found her appealing. Reginald's well waxed moustache bristled against her face and she loved the smell.

As their hands joined in the explorations she found his erect cock hard in his trousers just as he found her cunny sopping wet for him wen he reached up her chemise. Both moaned low as they groped one anther's sex's. For several moments they kissed and fondled one another until the tension grew too great and Reginald pulled back.

"By Jove you incite me Jenny! I find myself behaving most immodestly."

"I don't mean to incite sir." Blushing she attempted to regain control of her raging libido.

"Jenny you were born to entice."

Reginald stood and offered her his hand. Taking it she allowed him to lead her through a door into another chamber where a glass sun-room held dozens of lush exotic plants and a luxurious daybed covered in blankets. The room was warm somehow and Jenny loved the cozy feeling in the half-glassed space. The twinkling lights of the city spread before them as Reginald took he to the bed and began to undress Jenny.