Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bowed out of work stuff begging tiredness as soon as I could and was in the familiar black sedan in no time. In less than 15 minutes I had a glass of wine in my hand. But I wanted it. My cock hard in my slacks from the minute I walked in. The third day in a row and I wanted his hardness more than ever.

Peter had a bemused look on his face as we sat and sipped our wine. "You're really hot for it, are you not?"

"I guess it's obvious. Making up for lost time" I said, looking down at my tented crotch.

"Finish your wine then and go get cleaned up but don't lubricate your arse. Think about how you will ask for what you want and maybe I will do that or make you wait a little. I want to see how much of a cock slut you've become in just a few days."

My hardon didn't diminish as I cleaned out and then showered. Walking into the bedroom, Peter stood there in a dressing gown. Feeling confident I walked over and parted the gown to grasp his hot, hard cock which filled my hand with its meaty weight.

"My aren't you being forward. What do you want of me?" His hand snaked around and stroked the crease of my buttocks.

"This" grasping him firmly and stroking.

"You'll have to do better than that.

"I want it inside me. In my mouth and up my ass."

His finger snaked to my anus and unerringly tapped the center before pressing hard against the outside. "Right up your manpussy? This pussy that I've been breeding? Is it mine now?" He pulled the finger away and presented it to my mouth and I sucked it like a cock.

I slurped on it. The saliva coating up to his palm. "Or perhaps I should use your mouth and spray your face for my camera. I love that picture of you with your face covered with my seed. Looking like such a slut."

I knew what he wanted. An admission of his words and ownership of my body at least at the moment. And I wanted to give myself to him. I pulled his finger from my mouth and tugged it down behind me. It pressed against my pucker and I grunted as I forced the saliva coated digit into me. "I want your big hard cock up my manpussy. It's yours to fill. Put it deep so those big balls slap me before I empty them."

Peter pulled my mouth to his as he worked his finger in and out of my rectum. The spit made for a bad lubricant and he felt huge up there. Despite that I humped back onto it feeling wanton in the moment with Peter's tongue in my mouth and finger buried to the palm. It almost felt like my hole was lubricating although I knew it didn't work that way.

I was on fire. The lust of the moment making every nerve ending tingle and he could have done anything at that moment. And what he wanted happened a few minutes later with my hold still itching with desire. The bed had a black, velvet wedge pillow on the edge and I was positioned carefully at its edge. Pelvis tilted up, my entire crotch exposed to him as my legs naturally moved back towards my chest while my shoulders met the mattress.

It was a very vulnerable position made even more so by his urging that I pull my cheeks even wider. He knelt and I could see just the top of his head when the tongue traced beneath my balls towards my hole. I moaned at the sensation willing him to go lower and arching to achieve it. He tormented me. A lick on my sack that trailed down as I felt his hot breath only to trail off to the side short of the target.

He paused a second "So you want your arse licked do you? That's a very intimate act." As he spoke his fingers traced beneath my scrotum taking the same teasing path. "More than fucking. More than sucking or even kissing." His tongue made another pass getting even closer.

"Are you going to lick my arse too?" I felt the tongue edge closer as I went rigid only to swipe away.

"I'm not sure. I'm not sure I'm ready for that." The tongue gave another swipe that made me pant.

"So is it nastier than taking a man's spend on your face and in your mouth?" Another swipe that left me quivering. "Than taking his cock up your backside and then sucking on it like the other night?"

The silky, hot, wet tongue traced down and tapped my hole. I jumped a little. "Like my tongue on your hairy little hole? Mine is hairless. Are you going to suck my balls, lick my arsehole and put that tongue in there?"

He paused and worked my hole. Laving around the rim and pushing against the center with the tip. My squirm was involuntary as I wanted more of that soft, hard, warm, wet, firm flesh against that sensitive area. It breached my loosening, relaxing hole and I gasped "oh god."

The tongue retreated and was replaced by a greasy finger that plunged in. "You've come a long way in month Steven. You were a shy almost virgin. Never had experienced bare cock and had them breed you. Arse-licking is next. One more way to please your lover. And you have pleased me as you've learned."

Another finger joined the first and widened my channel as it sawed in and out. "I'm going to fuck you Steven and seed you again. Then you're going to lick my arse until I grow hard again and fuck your mouth until your wear my seed on your face. We will take a small break and then you will get me hard again for another fucking in the method of my choosing. And we will record it all. I do not know when we will next be able to get together and I want the memory of these past days. Putting my cock in your hot mouth and arse and denying me nothing. I want that. Will you give me that?

These past days made it hard to say no to Peter. I felt obligated and reveled in being owned by him. He had patiently overcome my reservations and inhibitions with gentle persistence. Sticking my tongue into his ass might be uncomfortable but it was just a small step compared where I started. And video was even less compared to all of the pictures taken where I was clearly an active participant in all manners of homosexual sex. If he wanted to out me there was ample evidence already. And my cock hardened more with the idea of seeing us make our own porno.

"Yea, I'll do whatever you want. I'm yours. My mouth, my cock . . ." I strained to reach his hand and push it so his fingers fully embedded "and my man pussy. Your pussy."

His nostrils flared with lust and he rose without removing his fingers. His mouth jammed down on mine, tongue thrusting in mine as he fingerfucked me. "I'm going to fuck you so thoroughly. And we will make a movie too. I don't know I've ever wanted someone more than this moment. Stay like you are and give me a few moments to prepare."

He must have anticipated my acquiescence. The lights were turned up and video cameras on tripods appeared around me. Their red lights lit after aiming in my direction. "Pull your legs back liebling so I can see your arse cleft."

His cock jutted out as rigid as I had ever seen it as he grabbed the lube. "Let me do it" I said and coated the hot flesh abundantly with the gel which gleamed hotly.

He was anxious. Stepping between my legs and I pulled them back to present his target. The moan was natural as the heat pressed against the opening and I pushed out to ease the acceptance. My newly experienced anus accepted the head and with a long push that made me squirm he bottomed out. "Oh god, fuck me baby. I've been thinking about it all day. Fuck me hard with that big cock and butter my hole."

His body hovered over me between my legs thrusting up into my body. His face was red with focus and lust. My own cock was unusually rigid considering there was no physical stimulation. Slap, slap, slap. The bare flesh echoed and squelched and I squeezed him in a rhythm.

"Mein Gott, I feel like a schoolboy getting his first tail. I cannot last much longer." He bellowed bull like and jammed hard against me as he jerked as the spurts basted my guts. "Fuck!" he shouted and swirled the results in my hole with his semi-rigid member for several moments before withdrawing.

"We've coupled many times now but that might have been the best. I could not control myself." He moved and I could see his cock still fat but soft hanging over those large balls. Wet with lube, and cum from my bowels. Those same bowels let a slow drip of liquid slide down my crack but I didn't want to clean up. I wanted to wear it as a badge of obedience and ownership.

"Turn around so you are leaning back against the pillow. I will not take much to get ready again but you will do as I say?"

I moved signaling my acquiescence and watched as he straddled me backwards. His hairless muscular buttocks lifted and backed towards me, the heavy sack dangling between his legs. I felt him grasp my own cock as those orbs approached my face and his hairless anus came into view.

"Lick my balls first liebling." I extended my tongue and slobbered over the soft skin. He mashed them back into my face and rubbed against my lips. He let me go on for a few minutes and moved lower, my tongue naturally going to his taint. Soap and smooth skin was what I noticed. He made a small movement and then felt the corrugated skin on my tongue.

Peter moaned as I ran my tongue around the rim. "Ahhh, lick my arse liebling. Make love to it with your tongue." So I did. There was nothing really except wet flesh and he moaned as I tapped at the entrance with the tip. I grabbed his hips and ass to pull it wide. My tongue darting as I tossed his salad. The tip gained entrance as I laved the opening. I felt responsible for his pleasure as I ate his ass and it gave me a sort of pride that I could do something else to make him hard. His balls had pulled up and his cock bobbed. Occasionally it hit my chest and I could feel his readiness.

Finally he pulled away and had me lay back on the edge of the bed, head back, throat open. He stood over me again, cock back at full mast. "This may be hard for you but we try."

It was a weird position and the hot flesh filled my mouth and moved to the back of my throat. His balls rubbed against my face as I tongued as best I could. His thrusts were small as I fought the gag reflex. I wanted to deep throat him. To bring him pleasure and prove my worth. I reached up and grabbed hold of his ass.

Slowly I pulled him towards me trying not to choke. It was deeper than before but I couldn't do it. He stroked my stomach. "It is okay. We can try again and you still can wear it like you want."

My used my hands to make up for it. One on his taunt balls and the other on the shaft that I couldn't manage. As much as I wanted to take him all this too appeared to be working. I felt the surge from between his legs and the results splashed deep in my mouth as his cock jerked. My hands kept him from withdrawing and I kept all of it. The hot stickiness clung to my tongue as I felt a surge of pleasure at his pleasure.

He jerked a little due to the temporary sensitivity as he removed himself from my mouth. I sucked tightly when he did, removing ever last bit of his fluid and then licked my lips as I looked at him.

Peter broke into a smile at that. "You are so sexy. Let us rest a bit and then finish out your stay appropriately."

There were snacks and wine as we lay there nude. Comfortable in each other's body. Knowing that he had taken me in just about every way a man could take another man. He broke the silence with hesitation. "You know Steven I know you said no strings or commitments but I'm feeling more after the past few days. Are you?"

I had to think about it. No strings was a defense of my heterosexuality. An excuse. I examined my feelings. I loved being desired, lusted after, and then taken completely. The surrender that eventually overcame any inhibitions I once had. I realized I would do anything to please Peter. I had allowed him into my most personal orifices without a protective barrier. Taken his cum in my mouth, on my face, and far up in my body. And I'd do it again and again willingly. Just tonight my tongue had licked his ball sack and penetrated his anus. Why should I deny what had evolved? I would happily let him do all of that again as much as he liked and the prospect of not having his cock filling my backside on a regular basis became regret. Peter misread my face.

"I'm sorry, I hoped you felt the same way." His sorrow was obvious and I quickly corrected it.

"No, no, no! I was just thinking how I would miss giving you pleasure. Being yours and feeling you up inside me." I grabbed his half-soft member and used the other hand to touch the wet base of my cleft. It was still slick with him.

Peter's face show relief and I felt blood flowing to his cock which I didn't relinquish my grasp on. I moved over him and took his cock as deeply as I could into my mouth. It didn't take much to have it rigid and throbbing. I pulled off and squirted lube into my hand which I transferred to his cock before kneeling on the bed. "Come mount your pussy again. I want to be your bitch." Looking back over my shoulder, I tilted my hips up and pulled a cheek wide as an invitation.

"You're such a hot little piece" and he scrambled behind me. I waited to be mounted but instead his tongue rounded my hole. Adding to the wetness as he grasped my rigid cock sprouting between my legs. Before this week I found it difficult to remain hard while getting fucked but by now the anticipation had me ready. I didn't want to come yet though and just his stroking had me on edge.

"Put it in for god's sake. I need it inside now." And I did. I wanted that filling of my backside. The stretch to accommodate and capture of his rigidness. The tug of flesh pushing in and going out and the slap of testicles on my crotch. Totally giving myself over.

He tongue came away and when the crown touched I pushed back to take him to the root with no hesitation. Despite my recent experience there was the brief protest of the flesh but I relished it. Feeling a brief fiery burn as he bottomed out and pressed against me.

He'd normally pause to give me time to adjust but I rocked forward and then back. His hardness glided across my gland and I whimpered at the sensation and tried to retain it. The might have been only three or four strokes when my untouched cock erupted and emptied my balls and screamed as I shivered with the feelings.

Peter just held on to my hips. Hopefully relishing my contortions. When they finally stopped after seven or eight spurts the gave me a moment. Still fully sheathed but realizing the moment I was coming down from. "I don't think I've ever seen anyone come that hard before" he said. "It was magical. When you're ready again lay down on your belly for me."

The moment passed and I wanted what else he had for me. I moved forward to lay down and he followed. Not letting himself be pulled from my rectum. His knees straddled my hips and his pelvis pressed at the base of my ass.

I felt his hands on my back. Kneading and massaging while restraining the top of my shoulders before beginning to rock back and forth. Leisurely sodomizing me as I lay in my own cum. I loved it.

I could feel and hear the sounds of previous deposits and lube being displaced and my hole relaxed around him allowing perhaps another centimeter of penetration. I reached back and tried to spread my cheeks even more despite his straddling position and may have gotten more of him. It was so very slutty and there was euphoria in feeling so owned at that moment.

Peter must have getting close to as the thrusts picked up speed and pounded against my hole as I encouraged him. "Breed me, breed me, I want it deep up my pussy" I chanted wanting him to get off with my body.

His legs shifted back and I widened my own as I felt his body rest on my mine and his breath came fast in my ear. I spread as far as possible, assisted by my hands so I could get every last fraction of an inch. I jumped as he bellowed and felt the twitch of him unloading. Perhaps more then than any previous time and my own cock twitched against the sheet. Spent but responding to the wetness injected and grinding penetration.

I was happy. I had gotten my lover off and captured his essence however briefly and felt like purring as he rested heavily on me. He went to pull out and roll off but I stopped him. Pulling him tight and contorting myself so when we ended up on our side I still had him captured.

"That was the best" he said. "I don't think I can give you up. Where do you live and what can we do to make this work?" I told him without reservation. Preserving my secret life was no longer something I worried about at that moment.

He laughed. "Well that is very convenient. We keep a condo there near the airport for leaving early before flights and putting up guests. It can be our pied-à-terre. I think I must travel more often that way." He tilted my head back and kissed me softly while stroking my flank.

We just lay there for quite a while and part way through his cock fell from me but we both didn't move. Finally I knew I had to leave.

"I know you have to go but before you do, give me your contact information. We can still use the previous method of contact but sometimes a phone is much more convenient. I promise to be discreet." We traded numbers, kissed once more and I went home drained in some ways and filled in others.

By mid next week I was missing it. Getting back into familiar life rhythms I still had the nagging want. My wife and I had our normal desultory sex when I returned and neither of us seemed anything more than comfortable. I was still attracted to her and the guilt hit me sometimes but I knew now that I couldn't give up the raw sex with Peter either.

I almost whooped when I got the email from Peter on my tablet account. How much he was looking forward to getting together again. There was a link included that he said had helped him manage up to now.

It was a step above amateur porn in my opinion but of course I might have been biased. Expertly edited I found my cock straining at my pants and quickly they were down. I was torn between jacking of furiously and watching what was next.

The raw penetration as the camera somehow picked up that thick cock spearing and spreading my backside. The long strokes and spasms of my hole that gaped then closed when he pulled out. Asking for more. My wild grunts and moans that I don't remember making as my cock stuck out straight with its own need. The mouth in an O of passion and grimaces of pleasure, pain, and desire.

Maybe it was because it was personal. Watching myself get sodomized. Buggered thoroughly. The feelings flooded back as I watched. I remembered those sensations and shifted in my seat as my anus twitched in response. Damn I wanted it bad. The picture changed to my cheeks compressed as I sucked him. The outline of his cock occasionally pushing it out. The burst of jism that I sucked down like a calf before it painted my face.

I thought this was all pretty raw but the next parts were a step beyond. The hair around my hole was matted with lube and cum as he rammed the center. A ring around his cock marking the depth of penetration each time. This was obviously after a deposit had been previously made. The audio of us both grunting and groaning rose and his cock jerked rapidly from the little I could see that wasn't sheathed. As he pulled out with the new mixed with the old and strung from cock to shrinking hole. It was dirty and depraved and a little shiver went through me. I loved it.

I had pulled the semen twice from him into me in a wanton display that was so graphically captured. It was personal porn. I had to rewind and watch it twice more until I exploded all over my stomach.

I had to call him and despite the potential risks I did and my cock got hard again rapidly. He answered on the second ring. "Did you like the video?" I almost couldn't talk and blurted out my first thought.

"I need you." He laughed "I guess you did." It was settled in a matter of moments. The key code and address to nearby condo were provided and I texted my wife that I needed to work late. At 5 sharp I left although I swore I would never do it this way again. Too easy to get caught eventually but that was tempered by a giddiness in my stomach and the hardon in my slacks.