Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The condo was new and well furnished. I showered shaved and found the supplies Peter described in a locked cabinet using the hidden key. Cleaned out and lubed I relaxed nude except for the large robe with a twin on the door and had a glass of wine.

Peter was there an hour later and I think I mauled him. He had barely entered from the garage when I was tugging at his belt on my knees. He laughed, "so you missed me. Let me shower and we'll continue." I was insistent. I didn't care and his pants and underwear pooled on the floor.

I took that hard cock in my mouth as fast as possible. It was better than I even remembered as I bobbed. I wanted him to cum in me. "Wait, wait, wait. Let me at least get my shoes off."

I quivered with need and then got up and dropped the robe. Bending over the couch edge, I looked back and pulled a cheek wide. "Get inside. I fucking need it bad."

Pants gone he slid behind me and I felt the hotness fisted at my hole. Both hands pulled myself wide and with a thrust he was in and I brayed like a donkey while pushing back.

It was a fast fuck. I think he was almost as bad as I was. Slapping hips, squelching body parts, grunts and groans. There was no talking as we focused on our joining. I didn't care that it ached some and felt that deep satisfaction of a filled hole.

My hips rocked back in perfect time too. A coordination we must have learned earlier. Peter didn't ask me where I wanted it either. We both knew that I wanted it deep up inside. And it was. Both of us gyrating for the maximum depth as felt him jerk and inject that balm.

My head dropped and I luxuriated in it while pushing back to keep him inside. "Stay like you are and I will go get something so you don't drip on the carpet."

It wasn't hard to not move although my needy hole protested his pullout. I heard the water running and then he was back. Wiping delicately around my ravaged hole before pressing the cloth there. "Just so you don't drip. I love fucking when you are filled with me. The video had me so hot I barely made it here. Go lay down in the right bedroom while I get a few things."

Down the hall it looked like there were two bedrooms. The one I went into had a platform bed turned down. It was sleek and modern with a large flatscreen that too most of the wall. I clutched the washcloth to my ass and lay down so at least I wasn't fighting gravity. Peter came in with a laptop and plugged it into the TV.

It was our video up there and he bade me to lay down again while almost spooning against me. "I didn't know how sexy pictures and video could be until you showed me. I have to admit I'm addicted to watching us couple."

Peter had an arm around me and it slid down to my groin and soon had me at full mast. I had come earlier watching the video but hadn't gotten off when fucked. It didn't matter to me really. I had gotten him off and been rewarded with that creamy essence that coated my interior.

Stopping a second he slid down further and pulled my leg up so his semi-hardness pressed against my crease. There was some adjustment until he easily slid in several inches still not completely hard. The hand returned to stroking my cock as my backside received him.

"I've decided you should always come on a cock. It is so natural for you." I didn't disagree as we watched the video. It was a different position but the situation similar. I could feel the wetness leaking and accumulating just like the video as he kissed my neck and slid in and out. "I love this part" he said as the screen showed the caked juices.

"I do too" was my answer because the raw filthiness was being repeated right then as I ground into him. I was going to cum soon as he hand sped up.

I think it happened as soon as I saw his screen cock jerk. "Ahggg" I groaned and fired shots up m chest and stomach. The regret and guilt didn't come this time and I automatically wiped the load onto my fingers and pushed it into my mouth.

This excited Peter and I pulled him into a kiss. Snowballing some of my spend into his mouth. He was full sized by then and used the opportunity to move me face down. He never dismounted but instead ground deep inside as he straddled my legs.

I clenched. Trying to grab and hold him still deep which elicited a moan from him as he withdrew to the rim. Encouraged, I stayed clench as he drove back in balls deep. "Mein gott you are a good fuck. I missed this" he panted. I kept it up, clenching and unclenching as he thrust. Willing him to breed me deep again and reveling in his stamina.

The push pull on the internal muscles had me squirming and bucking. Trying to scratch that itch with the bursts of pleasure as he rode past my gland. He was grunting loudly now and gripped to tops of my shoulders for leverage as his hips slammed forward.

Except for internal muscles there wasn't much I could do except buck up into him. He finally gave a long moan and jerked deep in my channel before falling forward onto my back, his breath heavy in my ear.

"Gott, I have nothing left in my sack. It's all inside you." I smiled at the thought.

"Yeah, I can feel it. I missed it. I think you've turned me" I laughed.

"Seriously, I can't believe how much I needed it. I think I'm addicted to your cock. How often do you think you can get over here?"

"For you I think I will do my best. I have to admit I pleasured myself editing the video but the real thing is much better."

To be continued . . .