All Comments on 'Falling'

by purple_angel

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fallen!

Pretty hot stuff. Could have used a bit more finesse.

Where do they go from here? Do we find out?

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Erotic

Loved it, but was left wanting more!

HiGradeHiGradeover 19 years ago
Bit More Dialogue

I enjoyed this but I think it could use more dialogue from her during the climax. She needs to let go of her frustrations with some really foul language.

WyldnightWyldnightabout 19 years ago
Not bad

The story was great. I just think you might want to get someone to proofread your stories before submitting them. I noticed more than a few grammar mistakes while I read it. Other than that, the story rocked! I look forward to seeing what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
part 2?

please say there is a part 2.......Jenny86753_09@yahoo.com

Kisses, Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Hot

I loved this story it was so hot!! My cock was hard as a steel rod when I finished. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hanging in the air

Hey dont leave us hanging in the air. Do the part II right now. You have a fucking good story buddy and we will be waiting for the part II. Keep it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

This story was awesome! however, you need to carry this story on! Do they end up living as a couple?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
....

Good story... but he is supposed to be a teenager, he sounded like 6 year old asking for and getting the christmas present he wants, but this also happened very fast too.... rather bad characterization and a 'weenager' including very little detail makes this a poor attempt a best... sorry mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It sucked

fuck.........that was the worst ever. A 00.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it happens every day of the year

A testosterone filled teenage boy who's constantly hard lives alone with his mother who hasn't been truly fucked in ages, and what do you think's going to happen? The son, Jimmy, is enthralled by his mother's tits, ass, and above all her gorgeous maternal twat. As far as Jim-boy's concerned, her mommy-twat is the one perfect place to bury is big dick. He feels her up, proudly shows his mother his big stiff prick, and Mom is practically hypnotized! Where did her boy get such a beautiful fat cock? Jimmy needs to shove it up his mother's sweet cunt, his mother needs it up her needy twat, and nature takes its course. Nothing more normal or natural--a stiff family dick, the son's, goes up a family cunt, the mother's. The son unloads his big balls up where he came out of, the mother treasures her boy's big dose of semen up his own birth canal--it's happening all over the country every day of the year!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It's a shame that the author didn't finish this story

A good storyline and the writing was easy to follow and very erotic. It's a shame that the author didn't tell us all about how mom fell in love with her son and the sexual love affair that followed. I think it would be a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow?

Hope he got dressed before running to store!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WHAT A STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE THIS KID IS NOT WALKING THE STREETS, HES NUTS. AND AS FOR MOM, WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO A KICK IN THE BALLS THAT STOPS THEM MOST OF THE TIME. OR IS SHE LIKE MOST OF THE OF THE WOMEN, LITTLE TO NO WILLPOWER. AT LEAST HE ONLY HAD 6 INCHES AND NOT AN AVERAGE STORY COCK YOU KNOW 10 TO 12 INCHES.THE STORY COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER...........LAROC OF AGES

Rugrat60Rugrat60about 10 years ago
Good story.

Enjoyed the story.

Did note one thing on grammar.:

Falling

bypurple_angel

--------------------------------------

badly needed painted and

SUGGEST EITHER:

badly in need of being painted and

or

badly needed painting and

--------------------------------------

Good job though.

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryover 9 years ago
Enjoyable Story

I liked this story. I think it could have been better, but then again it could be worse too. Since I can't write very well I won't even make any comments about grammar and spelling. I will say that it is natural for a teenager to get turned on by his mom. From the time my son was 15 I would hear him masturbating and calling out my name as he did. I got turned on by him doing that for 2 years until we finally started a relationship.

Why don't you write some more.

Hugs and kisses to you and all the men out there who love mom and son incest.

Mary

m330g430@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

that made me so horny!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

I really liked it,but onlygave you a 4. I think you have the basis for a top notch porn story, but it needs to be expanded, I bet you could do it.

let me know if and when you do.

thanks,

dick & joan

alsoestfriends@yahoocom

Sapper257Sapper257about 6 years ago
Part of Growing Up

Good story. You have the talent so keep writing.

Glad you were not too crude and were polite about your Mum, Sally.

As others have said bots have fetishes about our Mum's and Grandmothers. They are often the first females we see in different stages of undress if not naked. I bathed with my Mum as a boy and saw her in the bath much older. That was the first time I had seen breasts other than pictures.

Sitting on the toilet seat talking to her Mum initially covered her breasts with her arm but removed it as we spoke and were more comfortable. This continued for a few episodes but never saw her virgina. This came later when Mum asked me to wash her back as she said Dad doesn't do it any more. Mum came out of the bath and dried herself off. I offered to leave but Mum said it was okay as we were family. This only happened when Dad was out of the house.

We went on to have a sexual relationship for years even after I married.

Keep writing.

REgards

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
SHORT AND SWEET !!!!^*!^*!^*!

JIMMY FORCED MOM TO FUCK HIM, AFTER A SHORT TIME SHE LOVED IT. SHE TOLD JIMMY GO GET SOME CONDOMS, AND WE'LL DO IT OVER AGAIN..THANKS QUICK READ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be really nice for him to want his mom to have his child, and be a husband and wife then. just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're on the right track, but the story has to be finished and that means 3 or 4 more chapters. You need more detail when fucking mom. Findly get rid of that griddle. Maybe a trip, together, to the mall, and Victoria Secret. You could spend a half a chapter there, fucking her in a changing room, a clerk looking in, joining in a threesome, showing our boy Mom's bi side. Finally to the doctor's office for an IUD fitting. Then get rid of those condums. Adding friends and/or family fucking Mom, turning her into a real slut, then she realizes that what she has to have is him, and there is your love story. Good grammar and editing. Keep writing.

XYZ

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

If you get a chance, please continue the story or write a new one. This was a perfect story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous