Falling for a Second Wife - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying yourself?"

To which I responded,

"Beyond belief, Mistress."

When Linda finished putting on her blouse, she retrieved the larger cock ring from the drawer, came over and told me to drop my pants. She pulled down my g-string and put the ring around my cock and balls. She pulled up my g-string and jeans, buttoned and zipped them as she said

"Take care of our audience tonight."

We both finished dressing and I walked her out so that she could say her goodbyes to Susan.

That night, Susan saw the cock ring and had an idea of what might be coming. I told her how much I loved her and how much I appreciated her allowing me to spend an afternoon each week with Linda. I asked if she had enjoyed watching today and she answered by giving me a hard kiss and bear hug. My only reply to that was to put my cock into her pussy and started fucking her with slow, tender thrusts. When she shuddered with an orgasm, I rolled off of her, pulled off the cock ring that I had been wearing since Linda departed and went to sleep.

Session 7 -- Ball Stretching Strap

My text yesterday from Linda said that I did not need to do anything beyond my normal ass prep. She asked if Susan would be there and I responded that no, she would be out visiting a neighbor.

When Linda arrived, she was carrying a small gym bag. She said that since Susan was out, we would not be going to the bedroom and that we would stay in the living room for this session. I responded "Whatever you say Mistress."

She told me to take off my jeans as she opened the gym bag and took out an elastic bandage.

She told me cross my arms with a hand on each elbow. She then wrapped the bandage around my arms so that I would have no use of my hands or forearms.

She went back to the gym bag and returned with a 2 lb hand weight, some strong string and a black piece of leather than turned out to be a ball stretcher with an attached D-ring. She commanded me to spread my legs and then proceeded to wrap the ball stretcher tightly around my balls. She said to wait and walked back to the bedroom. When she returned, she had removed her own jeans and put on the strap on.

She then tied the string around the 2 lb hand weight and while she was doing this, she explained that she would again me exploring my limits. She then tied the string to the D-ring on my ball stretcher so that the weight was now hanging at about the height of my knees and my balls were all that supported the two pound weight. The weight on my balls was uncomfortable, but didn't hurt too much.

She then commanded me to bend over and to rest my arms on the arm of the couch. She used a bit of lube on her cock and inserted it into my ass.

She then started fucking me. At first, she went slowly so that she could get an idea of how hard to thrust into me to get the weight swinging. Every time the weight would swing, it would change the direction of the force on my balls and my balls were beginning to hurt, especially as the weight passed directly beneath me.

Once she had an idea of how to control the swinging of the weight, she picked up the pace of her fucking. After about five minutes of this, my balls were beginning to feel like they had received a hard kick. She continued for another two minutes before I said

"Please Mistress, I don't think that I can take anymore".

She said

"Just a bit more"

and continued for what seemed like forever.

Then she pulled out and pulled a pair of scissors from her gym bag to cut the string. I suddenly felt ten pounds lighter, but my balls still ached. She quickly knelt in front of me, undid the ball stretcher and tenderly took my balls into her mouth. She sucked on them for short time and when she stopped, she smiled said

"it seems like forever since I have done that".

She then went to the kitchen to get some ice and a towel, which she brought over to me and helped me apply them to my ball as we both sat on the couch.

I told her that she had once again pushed me past my limits for which I was grateful. We spent some time making out on the couch while the ice helped reduce the pain in my balls.

After a bit, we both dressed again. But I was very careful as I pulled up my g-string and jeans and doubly careful as I zipped up the fly of my jeans because that squeezed my balls. Because we expected Susan to return shortly, Linda offered to stay. During our chat, I told her that she was doing exactly what I needed for her to do and to keep pushing my limits as she fucked my ass. She said thank you, leaned over to kiss me again and said that she was also enjoying our time together.

When Susan returned, Linda explained that she had slightly injured my balls so that I would be walking a bit bow legged for the rest of the day. She told Susan that she should not expect any sex later that night and that she should also help me to continue to ice my balls and to be very careful how she played with them at bedtime.

When we went to bed, I was on my side and Susan lay down behind me. She carefully took my balls in her hand and played with them. She asked, is this okay and I responded that it felt great and please keep going.

Session 8 --Double Cock Strap On

Two days after Linda's attack on my balls, I was back to walking normally. I could have declared this a violation of the rules, but the damage was minimal and my feelings for Linda were no sufficiently strong now that I decided to keep my mouth shut. Besides, this was exactly what I had asked her to do when we got started and she had no way that I wouldn't have recovered by morning.

Yesterday, Linda's text said that I only needed to do my normal preparatory cleanout. She also said that she was excited about this week because she would get to participate in my fucking. I wasn't sure what this meant since she had seemed to enjoy fucking my ass, so I had to eagerly await her arrival.

Susan was sitting in the living room when Linda arrived. Linda had the same small gym bag as last week, which caused my legs to involuntarily cross. Linda set down her bag, opened it up and proudly pulled out a new strap on harness with two cocks to show both of us. The one cock that would go into her pussy was short and thick, but the other one that extended out from the harness was huge. She explained to both of us that she wasn't sure exactly what she wanted when she had bought her first harness/dildo combo so; she had gone for a middle of the road selection. However, this one was exactly what she wanted.

She also grinned and said

"and now I have the biggest cock in the family".

I don't think that she noticed the smile that both Susan and I gave her at her statement about family. Susan and I were also beginning to think of Linda as a member of our immediate family too.

We said goodbye to Susan as we proceeded to the bedroom, hand-in-hand.

Once the door was closed, I dropped to a knee, kissed her hand and said

"What is your command, Mistress?"

She told me to strip from the waist down and to lie face down in bed while she went into the bathroom to change.

When she came out of the bathroom she was wearing the new strap on. Her cock looked even bigger than it had before. I asked,

"Mistress, exactly how big is your new cock?"

She quite proudly said that it was a total of 8.5 inches long but that the 1.5 inch diameter balls left the insertable length at 7 inches and that the greatest diameter of the glans was 2.25 inches and that diameter of the shaft was 2 inches. Two inches is the diameter of the largest part of the conical cock that I can take, so I knew that I was about to get a very difficult fucking. She added that the second, smaller cock that was already buried inside of her pussy was three inches long and 1.75 inches in diameter. She then showed me a remote and said that both her cock and the one that I would be taking up my ass had independently controlled vibrators.

She lubed up her cock and added extra lube to my ass and then crawled up behind me. Unlike past times, she asked

"Are you ready?"

As soon as I nodded, I felt the tip of her cock start to press into my asshole. Since she knew that this would again push my limits, she pushed the head in very slowly until I felt my asshole pop around the backside of her cock head.

When I sighed in relief, she started to push harder until she had it completely buried in my ass. She then slowly withdrew until the back edge of the glans was about to enter my sphincter and then pushed back in just a bit faster than before. She then grabbed the remote and I could hear a buzzing sound, but I didn't feel anything. She suddenly sighed and said

"That is what I bought this rig for. Now I can get off while I give your ass a good fucking."

She then resumed her fucking motion but at an ever increasing pace. After about five minutes of pounding my ass, she reached over for the remote control. That's when she said,

"Now it is time for you to start loving my new cock too"

as she turned on my vibrator.

With the vibrator going in her pussy and the knowledge of what had to be happening inside my ass, she quickly started to pick up the pace and soon she was hammering my ass with everything she had. Then she suddenly screamed so loud that Susan came running in to see if anything was wrong. Linda turned to assure her that everything was fine and that her new strap on had just given her the first intense orgasm outside of our threesomes. Susan asked if she could stay to watch and Linda told her

"Suit yourself"

and resumed fucking my ass but at a slightly reduced pace.

Linda had turned off her vibrator but left mine going so that she could concentrate on fucking me very hard. Suddenly, she pulled her cock all of the way out of my ass and then quickly pushed it in, balls deep. She continued to pull out and plunge back into my ass until I shuddered with an intense anal orgasm. This was the first time that Susan had seen me have an anal orgasm and was also the first time to see me orgasm when I wasn't fucking her pussy.

It was also both Linda's and my experience first fucking with an audience. I don't know about Linda, but I found the idea of getting fucked while being watched by someone who wasn't in bed with us very exciting. I wouldn't want to do it before a stranger, but I found the idea of having my wife watch my Mistress taking me in the ass to the point of orgasm for both of us was thrilling.

Linda switched off my vibrator and collapsed onto my back, just like she had done in the past. She kissed me on the neck before pulling out and rolling off of me. She then invited Susan to crawl up on my other side so that we could all kiss and so that the two women could enjoy playing with my cock and balls. While they were doing this, I again got the chance to play with both of their tits. I was in heaven.

When we finally got up, Linda explained to Susan that the size of her new cock had pushed both of us to limits. Her new cock was both longer and the head larger than anything I had taken up my ass, other than the conical cock.

We all realized that we needed to get up so that Linda could get home, so all got out of bed. Susan went back out to the living room while Linda and I went into the bathroom to clean her new toy. She showed me how to take the two cocks off of the harness and to put them back on. She washed her cock and I washed mine. I reassembled the harness while Linda supervised.

Linda told me to add the harness to the toy drawer because it was going to get a lot of use in the coming weeks, both during our one-on-one sessions and during our threesomes. She grinned fiendishly and said "I can't wait to see Susan's face as I plunge that monster cock into her pussy for the first time".

I agreed and said that I would pay money to watch that if I didn't know that I would be right next to you as you start to fuck her with it. Then I added

"You realize that as soon as you finish, Susan is going to want to use it to fuck your pussy?"

Linda just grinned and said

"I am counting on that".

So I added, who knows,

"I might decide to use it for our first triple penetration fuck."

She looked at me and asked

"What do you mean?"

I said

"I could put it on with your small cock in my ass and then put you onto your back with her legs up so that I could fuck your pussy with my cock and with this monster in your ass."

In a sotto voce, I heard her say to herself

"oh shit"

and then she looked at me as said

"You wouldn't"

to which my reply was

"Yes I would and I would love giving you a taste of what you just gave me".

At that point, she reached into the toy drawer and pulled out the conical cock and dropped it into her gym bag and said

"I hope you don't mind it if I borrow this for a while. I will need to stretch my asshole before either of you can do that to me."

I told her

"Don't worry. Susan has delegated fucking my ass to you. She hasn't looked through that drawer for several weeks now. She won't notice that it is missing and I certainly won't miss it"

as I rubbed my ass.

After we had finished dressing, we walked hand-in hand out to see Susan resting on the couch. Linda leaned over to give Susan a huge kiss and groped her tit. Linda then stood up, said goodbye and let herself out.

That night, Susan knew that she was in for a long but tender fucking, which is exactly what she got from me.

Second Friday Threesome

This week was again time for all three of us to meet on Friday afternoon for a threesome. Linda tried to rest all morning to conserve her energy for the afternoon, but was too excited to be able to nap. She had seen Linda's new cock in the drawer and was dying to have Linda try it out on her.

Since Linda is no longer the guest in our house who warranted first shot at the middle position in bed and the first to get fucked, I suggested a coin flip to see who will start off in the middle. The person with the odd coin starts off in the middle and gets fucked first. We flipped. Linda and I both got heads and Susan appropriately had tails, so tails gets fucked first.

Linda and Susan both disappeared into the bathroom to get ready and when they come out, I see that Susan had previously stashed both of the strap on harnesses in the bathroom. Linda was wearing the new double headed strap on with the big cock and Susan was wearing Linda's first strap on with the normal sized cock. They grinned and said,

"Now everyone has a cock and can fuck anyone else".

It made me extremely happy to see them both grinning like this and sporting the cocks that Linda has fucked me with. So I immediately got as hard as their two rubber cocks so that we all matched, except for size.

As I set the 15 minute timer, Susan decided that she also gets to select her first lover and it was no surprise that she wanted Linda's monster in her pussy. Susan got onto her back and lifted her legs while Linda got into position. Linda lifted Susan's cock and immediately pushed in. Apparently Susan was already very wet with anticipation because Linda went balls deep on her first push. What they didn't realize that I had grabbed the remote while they were getting into bed.

Linda started fucking Susan's pussy as hard and fast as she could go. This fucking wasn't about making love, it was rough sex and Susan loved it. So when Susan was starting to near the point of orgasm, I simultaneously turned on both vibrators.

They both squealed and then Susan immediately screamed as she was hit by a massive orgasm. Linda gave her a big hug and continued fucking her pussy, but at a slower rate. It was great to see their tits pressed up against each other and both of them really enjoying themselves.

We were nearing the 15 minute time to swap, so Linda told me to take over fucking Susan. As I lifted Susan's cock so that I could fuck her pussy, Linda approached me from behind. Just as I started to fuck Susan, I felt Linda's cock enter my ass. This time, Linda held still a short distance behind me, so that every time I would pull out of Susan, I would fuck myself on Linda's cock.

This was beyond great. I am giving it to Susan while fucking myself on Linda's cock every time that I pull out of Susan. I am in bliss as I fuck Susan and get fucked in the ass by Linda. Linda then waited until one cycle when I had pushed balls deep into Susan before pushing balls deep into me. She then starts fucking my ass hard enough to also drive my cock even deeper into Susan. That's a pretty good trick, fucking two people in one motion. My brain's perception of this was that Linda's cock was extending through me into Susan.

After I had an anal orgasm from Linda's fucking (she knows how to press my buttons now), we were again approaching the time to swap, so Linda pulled out of me and I pulled out of Susan. We rearranged ourselves on the bed so that Susan could fuck Linda while I played with both of their tits. After about five minutes of fucking Linda, Susan was too tired to continue, so I put on a condom and got the rest of Susan's time to fuck Linda's pussy. I haven't had much chance to fuck Linda's pussy, so this was great.

Afterwards, we all agree that the coin flip and timer had worked well. Susan said that we should waive all rules about sex between Linda and I during threesomes other than the one about condoms. The only other rule from our first meeting that would still apply is no drugs or alcohol before sex. I love this, I now have permission to fuck Linda during threesomes any way and anytime it is my option.

Session 9 --Colon Snake Part 1

Linda's text yesterday told me not to do anything to prepare for our session. This doesn't sound very good. She almost has a standing order for me to clean myself out before an ass fucking.

When Linda arrived, she was again carrying her gym bag which is also not a good sign considering her text. After our hug and kiss, she led me into the bedroom and switched into her Mistress persona when she ordered me to strip, put on the 5-inch stilettos and to follow her into the bathroom as soon as I am ready.

While I was getting undressed, I heard the sound of water running in the sink. When I entered the bathroom, Linda was standing next to the shower stall and I saw an enema bag that was about half full hanging from the shower rod. She ordered me to face the wall opposite the shower and to spread my legs. She then pushed the enema nozzle deep into my ass, I heard a click and I felt warm water begin to flow into my ass. After what seemed forever, I heard another click and she said that she had started the timer and that I would need to remain in this position for the next five minutes. It was very hard to stay balanced on the stilettos and to keep my asshole clenched while getting hit by wave after wave of cramps.

I finally heard the timer on her phone beep. She pulled the nozzle out of my ass and said that I can now void myself. I went over to the toilet and expected her to leave, but she crossed her arms and stood there watching me as my ass started to void itself of all that water. After about 10 minutes, she asked if I feel like I was finished and I told her that I think that I am. I flushed before I got up, wiped my ass down several times until it was completely dry and then flushed again.

She then told me to go into the bedroom, stand facing the bed. She went back into the bathroom to retrieve something from her bag and to the toy storage to get the bottle of lube. She was behind me, so I couldn't see what she was doing. I heard the pump on the lube a couple of times and then she ordered me to bend at the waist and put my hands on the bed. She then proceeded to show me her latest purchase. It was a 48-inch long, green silicone rubber colon snake, complete with a snake head that appeared to be about 1.25 inches in diameter and the body about 1 inch in diameter. It was hard to tell from just looking, but its surface texture appeared to be that of small scales.