Falling for a Second Wife - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told me that I would be taking at least half the length of the snake up my ass today, which is more than twice the length of any toy that I have ever had in my ass. This would also be the first thing in my colon other than the tip of the bead toy.

She then proceeded to push the head of the snake into my ass and to quickly push the first few inches in so that the snake's head hit the end of my rectum. The snake felt rather smooth going through my asshole, but I could also feel the slight roughness of the scaly surface.

She then started to slow working the snake in and out until the head passed from my rectum and into my sigmoid colon. I recognized this feeling from when the beads go make that turn, but the head of the snake is much larger than anything that has ever entered that part of my ass. She slowly fed another inch or two until I gasp in pain. She had to pull push and turn and twist the snake to get it to make the turn from my sigmoid colon into my descending colon. She pushed several inches further into me and suddenly I am again in pain as the snake's head hit the top of my descending colon.

She then very slowly worked it back and forth and gave it frequent twists try to help turn the snake's head toward the right so that it could enter my transverse colon. Finally, the snake's head made the turn into my transverse colon and the pain subsided. She then proceeded to slowly push the snake in until she said

"Congratulations, you now hold half of the snake in your ass."

She told me stand up and walk around on the heels for a bit with the rest of the snake hitting the back of my legs and threatening to trip me.

She then commanded me to return to my previous position and then slowly pulled the snake out until she hit the last five inches, which she roughly yanked out of my ass. She then gave me a hard slap on the ass and said "I pushed your sorry ass past another limit". I said

"Thank you Mistress. That was very different from anything that I have ever experienced."

We returned to the bathroom where she instructed me to clean and wipe my ass while she dumped the snake into the sink, added a bunch of soap and starts cleaning it. Once I had finished wiping myself, she commanded me to

"come over here and finish cleaning my snake and then store it in the toy drawer once you have dried it off."

I heard her do so something behind me and then she left. When I turned around to look, the enema bag and her gym bag were gone.

Once I had gotten dressed and I put the snake into the toy drawer, I went out into the living room to find that she has already left without giving me a kiss or saying goodbye.

Session 10 --Colon Snake Part 2

Yesterday, my text from Linda was very ominous. She said,

"You don't need to do anything to prepare except get some rest, this will be very difficult".

When she arrived, she had her gym bag again. Susan was in the living room, so Linda said hello and went over for a kiss from Susan and I noticed that she gave Susan's tit a squeeze before standing and instructing me to

"go into the bedroom, strip and put on your heels."

She followed me into the bedroom, shut the bedroom door and then went into the bathroom again. My worst fears were confirmed when I heard the sink flowing again.

When I entered, I saw a bulging enema bag hanging on the shower curtain rod. There was also a different nozzle hanging at the end of the hose that was larger and more complicated than any I had seen before. She explained that I would be getting a full two quarts of hot water today and that once I had taken it all, I would have to wait for 12 minutes this time. Then she told me to

"assume your position from last week".

She inserted the nozzle and then I learned that this was the type of nozzle has an inflatable bag on both sides of my asshole, one that is just inside and one that is just outside. These seal of my ass so that water cannot leak out no matter how hard I push. She pumped up the inside seal first, which made my rectum feel full and then she inflated the outside one so that they are pressing against my asshole from different sides. I heard a click and the water that was noticeably hotter than last week started to flow into me.

My gut immediately started to feel both the heat and the increasing pressure. After what seemed like an eternity, I heard the second click and knew that the entire two quarts was now inside of me. She took her time fumbling with her phone and finally started the timer. I stand there on my heels with my knees wobbling under the stress I felt in my gut and I am starting to sweat from the heat. Then the first wave of cramps hit me followed by wave after wave. I cannot believe that 12 minutes can take so long. I was in agony.

By the time that her phone's timer finally went off, sweat was dripping off of me and my legs were so weak that I could hardly stand. She told me that she needed to disconnect the nozzle from the enema bag hose before I could move to the toilet. She said that this was so that I don't spray dirty water all over the bathroom. She took her time disconnecting the nozzle from the hose before helping me over to the toilet. As I hovered over the seat, she deflated the outer seal and then started on the inner one.

As soon as the inner seal as about half way down, the pressure in my gut blew the nozzle out of my ass and it was followed by a blast of water that was now just at my body temperature. Linda draped a towel over my shoulders to keep me from getting a chill from all the sweat on my body and I seemed to spray water into the toilet forever. Finally, after about 10 minutes of Linda supervising the voiding of my ass, she asked if I was finished and I told her

"I think that I am".

When I flushed, she told me that I needed to take a shower to rinse off all the sweat and to thoroughly clean my entire ass. She thoughtfully turned the shower to a warm setting while I took off the stilettos. While I was taking the shower, she stood outside and told me how much she would love to be in there with me soaping my entire body, including my chest, ass and cock. Once I had rinsed off, she handed me the towel so that I could dry off. Then she ordered me to put the heels back on and to join her in the bedroom.

When I entered the bedroom, I was not surprised to find her with the snake wrapped around her arm like it was her pet. She was also stroking it to enjoy the feeling of the texture of its scales. She then squirted lube onto the snake's head and told me to take my position. I bent at the waist with my hands on bed and my legs spread and waited to feel the snake. It did not take long for the snake's head to penetrate my asshole and then move up to the end of my rectum. She gently pushed it in and out until the head turned to penetrate my sigmoid colon. That got a sigh out of me.

She then pushed again and worked the snake around just like last week with only occasional cries of pain from me. Finally, the head reached the turn toward my transverse colon. She again had to work the snake around by gently pushing, pulling and twisting the snake before getting the head to turn the corner. Thankfully, she had learned how to do this last week and it went more smoothly and caused less pain.

The next 15 or so inches as the head travelled across my transverse colon went fairly easily. At this point, she had me stand up and probe my abdomen to see if I could feel the snake's head. When I told her that I could, she had to probe around my abdomen to feel both the snake's head as well as its body going through my colon. She grinned and then had me resume my position so that she could return to pushing, pulling and twisting to try to get the head to make the next turn into my ascending colon.

This time, it required quite a bit of twisting since each twist required the snake's body to twist around all of the previous turns in my colon. I hadn't noticed before, but I could now feel the texture of the snake's scales as it turned in response to her twists. She finally got the head to turn and was able to push the head down toward my appendix.

As she was nearing the end of the snake, she again had me stand and probe around my abdomen to find the head. When I found it, she checked for herself and decided that I could take one more good push. When she pushed on the snake, the snake's head must have hit something in my colon near the end because I was hit by incredibly intense pain. I knew it didn't hurt enough to be a perforated colon. It felt more like I had just been punched in the gut, only from the inside. I got a curt "sorry" from my Mistress as she draw the snake back a bit.

Like last week, she had me walk around for a bit with the tip of the snake's tail hanging out of my asshole, only this time there is so little left that I don't need to worry about tripping. As I walked around, I thought, so this is what it feels like to have a tail. She had me do some squats and bend and twist my waist so that I could feel the snake moving around inside as I moved. The sensation was unusual and so intense that I suddenly shudder with an anal orgasm.

She finally said that she has accomplished her goal for the day. I said

"Thank you Mistress for pushing me beyond my limits yet again."

I then resumed my stance as she positioned a towel under my ass in case of leakage and to wrap the snake up in once it was out. Just as the head was about to exit my asshole, she quickly pushed it back in five inches and took the opportunity to fuck me with it for about five minutes. She finally removed the head from my ass. She helped me into the bathroom because my legs were rather weak. She told me to clean my ass again while she started cleaning the snake.

As soon as I finished cleaning my ass as well as cleaning all the lube off of my ass cheeks, I took her place at the sink to finish cleaning the snake. She cleaned the internal portion of the enema nozzle, put it back onto her enema bag and returned the enema bag to her gym bag. As I finished drying the snake, she came up behind me, grabbed my cock and started playing with my balls.

She said,

"I really want you to fuck me right now, but since that is against Susan's rules, go stand next to the bed."

She sat down on the edge of the bed, pulled me closer and then gave me another one of her fantastic blow jobs. Since I didn't have a cock ring on, it is all that I could do to keep from blowing my wad down her throat. She finally stopped blowing my cock and said yet again,

"Susan doesn't know how lucky she is"

and then she puts the larger cock ring on onto me. She slapped my ass and said,

"Take care of your wife tonight".

I nodded my approval and responded

"Absolutely Mistress and thank you for the best ass fucking yet and for pushing me to yet another new level."

I put her snake back into the toy drawer and got dressed. Linda was waiting for me at the bedroom door with her gym bag over her shoulder. The strap of her gym bag passed between her breasts, which immediately drew my attention. She saw my eyes focus on her chest and said

"Even though the door is still closed, I am Linda now, give me a kiss."

I hugged her, gave her a kiss and grabbed a handful of the nearest tit to grope her while I tried to stick my tongue down her throat. She finally pulled away and said,

"Enough"

as she opened the door to go out to say goodbye to Susan.

That night, I crawled into bed, pulled off the cock ring because I don't need it anymore and gave Susan a very, very long, tender fucking. When I rolled off of her, we both very quickly fall asleep.