Falling for a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that agreed, Tom went off to check the bath.

The journey up to the bathroom consisted of another lift by Tom. He placed her on the toilet seat and handed her a clean, fluffy, towel from the airing cupboard.

"I assume you can manage from here." He said, leaving her. He pulled the door closed behind him and she could hear the sounds of him settling down on the floor.

Nikki managed to struggle out of her clothes (mostly from her sitting position) before lowering herself in the relaxing water.

True to his word, Tom began talking away. The conversation wasn't completely one-sided, but he seemed to realise that everything (even talking) was an effort for her at the moment and he only required one and two word responses from her to keep the chatter flowing.

When she had been soaking for a few minutes, she heard the door gently swing open. At first she thought Tom was trying to sneak in but she could tell by the sound of his voice that he was still in the hall.

"I don't think the door stays closed very well without the lock." Tom said by way of an explanation. "Can't really close it without coming in."

"Don't worry about it." Nikki replied and their conversation resumed.

Nikki learned that Tom was a programmer by day and enthusiastic sportsman in his spare time. Of the many sports that he seemed to enjoy, she decided it was the rock climbing that was responsible for his strong arms. She expressed an interest in trying climbing sometime and Tom promptly offered to teach her. Once her muscles had recovered of course.

She was a keen runner herself but had decided to try something a bit more sociable. Tom assured her that climbing would be just the thing.

"I'm sure you'll be good at it. You seem to have the physique for it." Tom said. Nikki took this as a subtle compliment.

The fact that she was lying naked with nothing but air and water between her and a relative stranger was unnerving at first but she was surprised to find herself feeling comfortable in no time. Tom's relaxed conversation put her at ease and soon she found herself chatting more too. She realised that these moments were something she missed about being in a relationship. She also found it strangely intimate that she could be so relaxed whilst seemingly so vulnerable.

Eventually though, it was time to get out.

"I think I'm cooked." She announced. "Time to get out."

"I'm worried you could slip on you way out so I'm going to stay here in case." Tom said. "But don't worry, I've got my back turned."

She managed to get out without incident and began drying herself. Tom, true to his word, was standing only a couple of paces outside with his back turned.

Nikki felt decidedly odd as she began to rub herself down just feet from him. She half expected him to turn around at any moment. The thought made her stomach tingle in a little rush of excitement. She began to dry herself more slowly with the towel. Imagining the shock on his face if he turned round to see her stroking gently up her navel, across her breasts. The stroke became even softer, more of a caress. When she rubbed the towel between her legs, not all of the moisture there was from the bath and she had to stifle a low moan.

She snapped out of her reverie when she realised that he asked her something.

"What was that?" She asked.

"I was just asking if you're OK, you've gone all quiet on me."

"Sorry, I'm fine. Just making sure I get thoroughly dry. We girls have a few more curves to get dry than you boys you know." Let him take that any way he liked. Almost reluctantly, Nikki wrapped the towel around her.

"I'm decent now. You can look." She announced.

She was greeted by a smile from Tom as he turned round to greet her.

"Nice outfit." He remarked. "All the girls will be wearing them this year. Feeling better?"

"I've loosened up a bit but I'm still aching. There's only so much a bath can do. You don't know a good masseur do you?"

"As a matter of fact... no, I don't. But if you're willing to put up with my clumsy hands then I'd be happy to offer my services."

"I may as well get the full spa treatment while I'm here. Where's the treatment table?"

"Hmmm. I guess that would have to be the bed. I can vouch for the fact that the sofa's not long enough to lay flat on." Tom said absent mindedly rubbing the back of his neck. "If you want to arrange yourself, I think I've got some baby oil somewhere. What? Don't laugh."

Nikki had dissolved into giggles on the mention of baby oil.

"Sorry, I just thought you were the manly man with no candles or bubble-bath. And all along you're hiding baby oil."

Tom put his hands up in a gesture of surrender. "Fair play, I see how this looks. In my defence, I bought it to put on my tools so they wouldn't rust in the shed. It's just mineral oil but cheaper. And with a nice smell. And a bit more homo-erotic. It's either that or olive oil. Your choice."

No contest really. Tom went off to fetch the baby oil and Nikki towelled off the worst of the water from her hair and settled herself on the bed.

Tom paused outside the bedroom. "Are you ready for me?" he asked. "Yep." Came the reply so he stepped through the door. The sight that awaited him caused him to halt in his stride. She was stretched out on his bed, damp hair to one side. Completely naked except for the towel that covered the curves of her bottom and the upper part of her thighs. Her long legs were something he'd seen a bit before but with her arms out to her sides, bent at the elbow so her hands were near her head ,her torso was exposed in a way that was completely new to him. Her slender back and the slight swell of breast that pushed out from her side where she rested on the bed formed an image that would stay with him for a long time.

Realising that he was staring (and probably making an idiot of himself) Tom quickly stepped over to the bed. He sat down beside her and opened the bottle of oil.

"It's a bit cold as it's been in the shed. I'll try to make sure that I warm it up before I put any on you but feel free to squeal if it's too cold."

"You can bet on it!" Came the reply.

Tom poured a big slug of the oil into one hand and put the bottle on the bedside table with the other. Then he rubbed his hands together for a while until the oil felt warm enough. Then, a bit more tentatively than he planned, he began sliding his hands over her back.

At first, he gently slid from the small of her back up to her shoulders a few times to spread the oil around. Then, when she felt nice and slippery, he started applying some more pressure and working his fingers into any muscles he encountered.

"In the interests of fair play, I ought to warn you that I don't have the faintest idea what I'm doing. So I'm relying on your feedback to let me know if I'm doing anything wrong."

"Feels good so far. You can press a bit harder if you like, I won't break."

Tom had been holding back a little. He knew his fingers were pretty strong and he didn't think this was meant to be one of those massages that hurts! As requested though, he pressed a little harder and was rewarded with a satisfied groan from Nikki. This spurred him on an he began thoroughly working all of the muscles in her back, working his way up to her shoulders and along her arms.

"Anywhere in particular need attention?"

"How long have you got? It feels like I hurt everywhere."

Tom would have liked nothing better than to rub her "everywhere" but he was trying to keep his thoughts clean to keep his gently swelling manhood under control. Although his touch was meant to be massage and not erotic, he was finding it hard not to think about how good her naked skin felt under his fingers. As he worked his hands down her sides, he felt his fingers brush the very sides of her breasts and thought he detected an intake of breath from Nikki. He also noticed the bulge in his jeans that was getting a little uncomfortable. In order to rearrange himself without being too obvious about it, he took the opportunity to move so that he was straddling her. With his hips just above hers. This also afforded him a better position from which to continue his massage.

After a while, Tom's arms started to feel tired so he slowly decreased the force of his kneading. Instead, he opted for a gentler approach, hoping he'd worked the worst of the knots out of her aching muscles and now was just trying to relax her. Studying his victim carefully, he noticed her eyes were closed and her breathing was shallow and regular. Every now and then, she would let out a faint moan of contentment so he must be doing something right.

At first, Nikki's muscles had protested at being manipulated. But she was sure it was what they needed and they soon began to feel much better. With a bit of encouragement to Tom, he was soon doing a great job of working away the aches and pains in her back and shoulders.

After a while, the soreness began to be replaced with a relaxation and, again, Nikki marvelled at how comfortable she felt in Tom's presence. She also became very aware of how good it felt to be touched. Now that the pain was all but gone, she could concentrate on the feeling of Tom's hands against her naked flesh. His hands felt so big. With his palms together on her spine his fingertips could still reach to her sides. It made her feel small and fragile but also safe and protected. And when those fingertips brushed against the sides of her breasts, the sensation surprised her enough that she was barely able to stifle a gasp.

His touch began to lighten until it was doing very little to work her muscles but a whole lot more to stimulate the nerve endings in her skin. Her whole back felt alive with sensation as he caressed her. The fact that she couldn't see what he was doing only served to heighten the feeling as her skin tried to anticipate the next contact.

Then she felt him shift his weight off her and, for a moment, she was disappointed as she thought he was about to stop. But then an arm passed over her head towards the oil on the bedside table.

"Do you want your legs doing?" Tom only had to speak quietly as his head was not far from Nikki's ear in this position. In fact, she felt his breath on the upper part of her back and had to compose herself a little before she was able to reply.

"Please". Was all she trusted herself to say.

She felt the bed move as Tom dismounted and walked around to the bottom of it. Nikki briefly thought about what sort of view he'd be getting from that vantage point but she was pretty sure the towel covered far enough down her thighs that he wouldn't be getting an eyeful.

She could hear him warming the oil between his hands and the skin on her legs began the now familiar feeling of anticipation as she awaited his touch.

As Tom made his way down to the end of the bed, he tried to take a few deep breaths to compose himself. His cock was now painfully hard even though he'd managed to adjust it so it was in a more spacious position.

Tom tried to give himself a good telling-off. It's just a massage, not an invitation to molest the poor girl. She's had an unpleasant experience and the last thing she wants is some stranger perving over her.

But one look at her instantly brought his new found resolve crashing down. Her beautiful back, now shining with oil and her long, smooth legs just in front of him were like something out of a calendar picture. And from his new vantage point, he had a tantalising glimpse under her towel. Not enough to see anything he shouldn't have but his eyes kept wandering back to that spot between her legs where the towel started. In his mind's eye, he imagined her legs parting to allow him a view of her inner thigh and perhaps a peek at her pussy.

Tom began with her feet. "Let me know if this tickles" he said. "I don't want to have you flailing around after all of my good work trying to relax you."

"Don't worry." Nikki replied. "I'm not really ticklish. Mmmm that feels good. You sure you've not done this before?"

Tom had now worked his way up to her calves. "Nope. Well not a proper massage anyway. I've rubbed peoples' necks and shoulders before but nothing this... comprehensive."

"Perhaps you should consider a career change then."

"I don't think so. It would be fine if all my customers were like you but I bet I'd have loads of flabby old men and that just wouldn't be as much fun."

Tom had to sit beside Nikki's legs now so he could reach her hamstrings. This presented something of a problem for him because the towel was covering the upper parts of her legs. He didn't think it would be a good idea to slide the towel up any more. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable and, anyway, he wasn't sure he could trust himself to maintain his thin veneer of decorum with any more leg on show. So instead, he had to slide his hands a little way under the towel to get enough access to massage the whole muscle.

The first time his hands slid under her towel, Tom watched her face carefully for any signs that she was unhappy with what he was going. On the contrary, her eyes remained closed and she inhaled deeply. This was followed by a long sigh of what Tom hoped was contentment. Tom spent some time working her upper legs before switching to long strokes from her ankles right up as far as he dared under her towel. Tom noticed that Nikki's breathing had become faster and her moans, though quieter, were more frequent and had something of an edge to them. Tom could have sworn that he heard need in them, lust even. For the first time, he dared to hope that he was making her feel even a fraction as excited as he was.

As before, he allowed his touch to become lighter. Encourage by the noises Nikki was making, he began gently trailing his fingers along the length of her legs. Each time, he allowed his fingers to travel a little further under the towel until he felt the bottom of her buttocks.

Again, he checked Nikki for signs of disapproval. He found none but she didn't look relaxed any more. Her fingers were clenched on the pillow either side of her head. Her eyes we still tightly shut but now her breathing was ragged and her neck was flushed red. Almost every breath out was accompanied by some sort of moan or gasp.

Tom also noticed something else; her ankles, which had been demurely together when he started, were now a good foot apart. Tom took this has his cue to explore Nikki's inner thighs. Starting from her knees, he ran his fingers up the insides of her legs. With his hands like this, he couldn't slide them under the towel so he just pushed it up in front of him. With each stroke, his hands got higher and higher and he exposed more and more of her long legs.

Tom paused in his progress to let his hands fully explore the newly exposed flesh along the backs of Nikki's legs. Tom's earlier trepidation had gone now. He knew Nikki was enjoying this and neither of them was pretending it was a massage any more. It only remained to be seen just how far she would let him take this little game. Tom was in no hurry. At any moment, Nikki might decide that things we getting a bit too heavy for her and tell him to stop. So he was determined to take his time and enjoy it while it lasted.

Nikki on the other hand seemed a lot less patient. Her legs had spread further still and Tom could feel her arching her legs towards his touch.

As he allowed his hands to resume their exploration of her inner thighs again, he thought he heard Nikk's moans come out as words for the first time.

"Did you say something?" Tom whispered, not wanting to break the spell.

"Please." She breathed back. Squirming under his fingers.

"I don't understand, please what?"

In response, Nikki reached down and pulled the towel onto the floor. And then, as if she couldn't find any other words: "Please." she moaned again.

Tom probably would have said something back but, just now, his mouth didn't seem to work too well. He was finally able to see Nikki completely naked. And it was worth the wait. Her long legs flowed perfectly into the most delectable firm butt that Tom could imagine. With her legs now spread almost wantonly, he was treated to a view of Nikki's very aroused pussy. Her lips were cleanly shaven and he could tell just from the way they pouted open that she was seriously turned on. They glistened with her juices and thought he could even smell her sweet nectar.

Tom smiled broadly, he now felt completely in control. He was going to enjoy this...

As soon as Tom's hands began sliding under her towel, Nikki knew she needed to feel Tom's fingers in her pussy. As he worked his way up her legs, she could feel herself getting more and more excited. She couldn't remember ever being this aroused. She was literally dripping wet. By the time she'd pulled the towel away, she was so desperate to feel his touch on her eager snatch that all other thoughts vanished from her mind. All that existed were his hands and her body.

But he didn't dive in straight away. He took his time, teasing her buttocks with light touches. Then her inner thighs. He was driving her crazy. She tried to rock her hips so that his fingers would touch her where she needed it most but, each time, he was able to keep his fingers just out of reach.

Nikki didn't even know what sounds were coming out of her mouth. Was she begging him out loud or was that just in her head? She didn't know, didn't care.

Her knees were now wide apart, her bum raised off the bed, questing towards his fingers, presenting her dripping pussy to him.

And then she felt something new; his warm breath against her snatch. This brought more sounds from her throat. But she kept her hips still hoping that this was the moment where she would finally feel his touch where she craved.

When she felt his tongue slide along the entire length of her slit, she though she might pass out with the sensation. "Yesss" she managed to hiss.

Tom gently explored her nether regions with his tongue. Even though he was taking his time and not really working her clit yet, Nikki could feel herself soaring up the orgasmic curve. Any moment she expected an orgasm to explode though her body but, for some reason, it didn't. Instead, she felt the pressure increase more and more. It was like her body knew that, if she could just hang on, the eventual release would be even more powerful.

Now she could feel one of Tom's talented digits slowly circling her opening while his tongue continued to gently lap at her lips. She hadn't realised until that moment just how much she wanted something inside her. His finger was slick with her juices and he was easily able to slide it deep inside her.

"Arrrgh." Was all she could manage in her attempt to convey her approval. It seemed to get the message across because he was soon working his finger gently in and out of her eager pussy. Sometimes he would bend his finger a little or twist it as it went in. The variation continued Nikki's stimulation and drove her ever closer to the earth-shattering orgasm that loomed on the horizon.

Just when she was starting to wonder how much more she could take, she felt a second finger push its way inside her. It felt sooo good as she felt her walls stretch ever-so slightly to accommodate the new width.

Now he was working with more urgency, his fingers curved downwards and Nikki felt the mind-blowing stimulation to her G-spot. At the same time, his lips and tongue latched themselves onto her aching clit and began licking it for all he was worth.

That seemed to be the trigger her body needed. Nikki felt the surge of a huge orgasm crash over her. It seemed to take over her entire body. Her spasms were not too different from her fit the day before but the intense waves of pleasure washing over her certainly were. She felt the walls of her pussy clench on Tom's hand and she could feel her juices leaking out down is fingers.