Falling For Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Oliver agrees on ONE date. Can he resist his dad's advances?
14.2k words
4.63
51k
92

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this story contains scenes of father-son incest.

********************

Oliver spent the next few days trying to forget what had happened between him and Manny in the locker room. He told himself that he needed to forget for Ashley's sake, that his guilt over betraying her meant that any sexual pleasure he got from getting finger fucked by Manny wasn't worth it.

But the reality is that he was afraid of what admitting those feelings to himself would mean.

Sure, he could be gay. He knew there was nothing wrong with it. But if his dad was right about him being gay, what else was his dad right about?

Luckily, Oliver was able to avoid Manny without much effort. His swim coach had scheduled double swim practice after school for the rest of that week in anticipation of their swim meet on Saturday, which meant that Oliver had a convenient excuse for skipping their afternoon gym session. But honestly, Oliver was just grateful for anything to keep busy and distract himself from the tidal wave that had been unleashed inside him.

He avoided his father as well, burrowing away in his room after school and eating dinner as fast as possible so as to minimize the time spent under his father's magnetic gaze. He knew he couldn't avoid his dad forever, but he couldn't bring himself to spend time with him when he was dealing with so many confusing feelings. Best to keep his space for the moment.

Noah didn't push him. He had been disappointed in Oliver's reaction to his announcement at his birthday dinner, although he had to admit he wasn't particularly surprised. It would have been a little much to expect Oliver to jump into his arms after his declaration of love. Nevertheless, he had allowed himself to hope that Oliver might be more receptive to his advances.

Still, despite Oliver's decidedly unwelcoming reaction, Noah was still convinced that he was right, that there was something between the two of them. In the meantime, he decided he would give Oliver some space to work out the things he was feeling on his own.

By the time Friday rolled around, however, Noah decided it was time to finally speak up.

Oliver was racing through his bowl of cereal Friday morning when his father said, "Slow down, Ollie. I wanna talk to you about something."

Oliver wiped off his lips with a napkin, suddenly feeling embarrassed about his poor table manners.

"What is it?" he asked.

Noah gave him a half-smile. "I know what I said last week may have shocked you. And I just want to say that I never meant to make you uncomfortable. I know you've been avoiding me these last few days-"

"I haven't been avoiding you-"

"Ollie, please," his father said. "Let me finish."

Oliver nodded.

"I want to make you an offer. I know I said I wouldn't stop trying to pursue you, that I would be patient until you were ready. But I don't want you to feel like you're always waiting for the other shoe to drop."

Noah cleared his throat. Oliver looked at him tentatively.

"So here's my proposal," he continued. "Go on one date with me, just one. And when it's over, if you hate it... just tell me. And I'll stop. I'll keep my feelings to myself and we can go back to the way things were."

Oliver bit his lip. He looked at his father nervously.

"I don't know..." he said. "I mean, why couldn't you just keep it to yourself to begin with? Instead of putting this all on me?"

"Just one date," said his father. "We'll go to dinner, we'll come home, that's it. I won't try anything, I promise."

Oliver stared at his father. He'd never seen him look so earnest before. It almost made him feel bad for not giving him what he wanted.

"All right," he said. "I'll go to dinner with you. But then you have to stop this. I'm not... I can't do what you're asking me to. I just can't."

His father smiled at him. "I've made us reservations tonight in the city for 7."

"Where?" asked Oliver.

His dad winked at him. "It's a surprise," he said, clearing their dishes from the table. "All the best dates have a little mystery to them." He kissed Oliver on the head and headed into the kitchen.

Oliver began to feel a pit in his stomach. What had he agreed to? He had been trying not to lead his father on, but now he felt like he had walked into a trap. But his father had promised he wouldn't' try anything, and then after tomorrow night, they could go back to the way things were.

That was all Oliver wanted.

They were interrupted by a knock at the door. Puzzled, Oliver got up from the table and walked over to the main entrance. He looked through the peephole in the door, then broke out into a smile.

"Uncle Tony!" he said excitedly as he thrust open the door.

"How ya doin, Oliver?" said Tony as he wrapped his nephew in a big bear hug.

Oliver held on tightly to his uncle as they hugged, his face grinning from ear to ear.

"It's been ages, how have you been? I haven't seen you since the funeral. How's LA?"

Tony looked at him strangely. "Uh, you know, it's... crowded. Lotta celebrities, that's about it," he said, scratching his head.

Noah walked out of the kitchen, folding his arms and leaning against the wall. He nodded at Tony.

"Tony. Good to see you," he said, his voice calm and collected.

Tony kept his arm wrapped around his nephew as he walked into the house, carrying a ratty suitcase in one hand.

"Looking good, Noah! The gray really suits you, makes you look distinguished," he said, pointing to his sideburns.

Noah had to stop himself from rolling his eyes.

Oliver looked up at Tony from underneath his arm.

"What are you doing in town, Uncle Tony?" he asked.

"Well, I thought I'd stop by and see my favorite nephew for his birthday!" he said, squeezing Oliver's shoulder. "Damn, you've really grown up, little man," he said, rubbing Oliver's arm.

Oliver grinned.

Noah grunted. "You're a bit late for his birthday, Tony. It was last week."

"That's why I thought I'd come in later, surprise you after all the festivities had died down. What do you think about going into the city tonight, catching a show?"

Oliver's eyes lit up.

"He can't tonight," Noah said. "We've got dinner reservations."

"Dinner sounds fun!" said Tony.

"The reservations are for two," said Noah.

Tony turned to Oliver and ruffled his hair. "No worries, no worries. I was actually thinking about heading to the Bronx later tonight, around 10 if you're interested. I know a guy who can get us tickets to a show at this underground bar. It's 18 and up, so you can get in easy."

Oliver grinned. "That sounds amazing!" he said.

Noah glared at Tony. "He's got a swim meet tomorrow."

"Eh, so he'll be a little tired, it's not the end of the world," said Tony.

"Will you come?" Oliver asked.

"Of course! Can't wait to see you kick their asses," said Tony, putting his arm around Oliver's neck and rubbing his head while Oliver giggled.

"Why don't I show you to your room, Tony?" said Noah, grabbing Tony's suitcase. "Oliver has to be getting to school now."

"Sure thing," said Tony. He pulled Oliver in and hugged him again. "It's good to see you, kid," he whispered in Oliver's ear. Oliver held onto him tightly.

"Let me give you my new number. Since I'm gonna be staying here for a while," he said.

He flashed Noah a smile. It took everything in Noah not to roll his eyes.

Oliver quickly pulled out his phone and took his uncle's phone number, then grabbed his backpack and headed out the door.

"I'll see you later, Uncle Tony?" he asked.

Tony winked at him.

"Don't forget, dinner's at 7 tonight," said Noah.

Oliver nodded at him, then left.

Tony watched Oliver leave with a look in his eyes that made Noah's blood begin to boil. He turned to Noah and gave him a sheepish grin.

"Thanks for having me, man. I really appreciate the hospitality and all," said Tony.

"It's just for a couple of weeks," said Noah. "After that, you've gotta find somewhere else to stay."

"Yeah, about that," said Tony. "See, I'm looking for work, you know I am. But I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment, and I was wondering if you could-"

"Oh?" asked Noah. "But I thought you wanted to take us all to the theatre? How exactly was that going to work?"

Tony scratched his head. "Listen, man," he said. "I'm trying, I swear. That gig tonight is actually... well, it's kinda like a networking thing. This buddy of mine represents the band that's playing and he says they might have some work for me. It's tough, you know, being an ex-convict and all."

"My heart weeps for you," said Noah, taking Tony's suitcase up the stairs to the guest room. He set Tony's suitcase on the bed. "There are fresh towels in the guest bath."

Tony followed him into the room, hovering like a fly. "Could you help me out, though? I just need a few bucks to tide me over."

"What about your parents? Did you ask them for help?" Noah asked as he walked back out into the hallway.

"Yeah, no dice," Tony said as he followed him back down the stairs. "They're done with me. Told me they wanted me to make it on my own, like I'm some fucking teenager or something."

"See, if you were a teenager it might actually make some sense. But to still be pulling this shit in your 30s..."

Tony grabbed his arm. "Please, man. I'm asking you. I just need a little help."

Noah stared at him for a moment, then sighed and walked over to one of the dressers in the living room. He opened the top drawer, pulled out a checkbook, and began to write.

"Thanks, man," said Tony. "I'll pay you back, for sure."

"Don't worry about it," said Noah. "But I'm giving you this money on two conditions. One, you don't ask me for money again. Two, you're out of here by the end of the month. Got it?"

"Yeah yeah yeah, of course!" said Tony, grabbing the check from him. "So, the kid's really grown up, huh? Can't believe he's already 18."

Noah looked at him fiercely. "He's still my boy, Tony. You're not taking him to some dive bar in the middle of the Bronx with a bunch of your prison gang banger friends."

"About that... why didn't you tell him I was in the can?"

Noah crossed his arms. "I wasn't exactly sure how to tell Ollie his favorite uncle went to jail for assault. Far be it for me to ruin your image."

Tony nodded. "That was just like, wrong place wrong time, you know what I mean? But I appreciate that. I don't want the little guy to... think different of me."

Noah grunted. "A word of advice, Tony. If you want people to think you're a good person, you've gotta actually be a decent person. It's never too late to change your stripes."

He walked away.

"Yeah, for sure man..." said Tony, rolling his eyes as he shoved the check in his pocket.

____________________

If Oliver thought that he was distracted earlier in the week, it was nothing compared to how he felt today. The anticipation of his date with his father later that night was filling his stomach with butterflies. He tried to reason with himself that it would be no different than any other dinner, that they would have an uneventful night and then he'd be able to put this behind him once and for all.

He barely said a word to Ashley as he walked her to class that morning.

"You okay, booboo bear?" Ashley asked as they stopped outside her class. "You've been acting weird all week."

He put on a smile. "I'm fine," he said. "Just anxious about the meet tomorrow, I guess."

"Don't forget, I'm picking you up at 8 to head over there," Ashley said. "Dad's letting me borrow the car and I figured we could stop for coffee on the way. And we're still on for hanging out after, right? I figured we could go to Toast and get milkshakes to celebrate."

He nodded, distracted.

She looked at him, concerned.

"You know you can talk to me, right?" she said softly. "I mean, I know you didn't have too much to say after your mom died... and that was fine, I just wanted to be here for you, you know? As your friend, however you needed me."

She put her hand on his shoulder.

"But if you ever do wanna talk about anything that's bothering you, or cry, or anything like that, I won't judge you. Promise."

She held out her pinky, giving him a small smile. He locked his pinky with hers. She kissed him on the cheek.

"What's up, bro?" Manny said, walking up to the two of them. He clapped Oliver on the shoulder. "Been missing our workouts."

Oliver looked nervously from Manny to Ashley, who was smiling cheerily.

"Yeah, sorry, coach has been giving us double practice before the meet tomorrow," Oliver said, avoiding Manny's eyes.

"You wanna come, Manny-kins? I could use some company in the stands," said Ashley.

"You don't have to come-"

"Ah, bro I totally would but I've got wrestling practice. Next one though, for sure."

Oliver breathed a sigh of relief.

Ashley pouted. "Oh, boo. All right, I gotta get to class. Bye, babe," she said.

Oliver looked after her as she walked into her classroom. When he turned back to Manny, Manny was grinning at him.

"It's a shame I'm gonna miss seeing you in those speedos tomorrow," Manny said before walking away.

Oliver turned red. He hurried to class, trying to block out the confusing feelings converging in his mind.

Oliver's swim practice was brutal that day. Coach had him swimming laps for hours until he felt like his limbs were gonna fall off. It was a great distraction, but by the time he got home, every muscle in his body ached.

As he walked through the house, he found the place eerily quiet.

"Dad? Uncle Tony?" he called out, walking upstairs. He checked his phone. It was after 5. Where was his father? He was usually home by then.

He walked down the hallway towards his father's bedroom. The door was slightly ajar. He pushed it open slowly and looked inside.

"Dad?" he called out. He looked around the room.

He could see the framed photograph from his parent's wedding sitting on their nightstand. He glanced at it sadly.

The bathroom door suddenly opened as Noah walked out, wrapped in nothing but a towel.

"Ollie, you're home!" said his father.

Oliver could hear the sound of the shower running in the background. His dad stood there holding the towel, his hairy chest heaving as he breathed in and out.

"Where's Uncle Tony?" he asked, forcing himself to drag his gaze up to his father's eyes.

His father shrugged. "He went into the city for something or other. Don't know when he'll be back."

Oliver nodded. "So wh- when do you wanna leave?" he asked.

Oliver found his eyes going back down his father's hairy chest, towards the little trail of hair underneath his belly button leading down to where the towel was wrapped around his waist. He licked his lips.

Noah smiled. "We'll leave at 6. I'm just gonna take a shower and get ready. I went ahead and laid out something for you to wear on your bed."

He turned and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Oliver stared after him for a moment before turning and heading down the hallway towards his room.

He walked inside to find the outfit his father had laid out for him on the bed. It was a dark red suit jacket he'd gotten the year before from a thrift store along with a pair of tight black pants and a floral button-down.

Oliver picked it up to inspect it. Had his father been rummaging through his closet? He hadn't worn half of these things in so long he'd forgotten he had them. Still, he had to admit they kind of did go together pretty well.

He got undressed from his school clothes, grabbing a towel and heading down the hallway to his bathroom to shower. As he stood under the hot water, he tried to clear his mind for the night ahead. He needed to stay strong, he knew that much. If he was anything less than completely certain in his efforts to shut his father down, he knew his father would seize on that in a second.

As Oliver washed his body with soap, his mind flashed back to his rendezvous with Manny in the locker room shower.

The sight of Manny's rippling muscles as he masturbated over Oliver.

The smell of his balls on Oliver's face.

The feeling of his fingers inside Oliver's hole.

Suddenly Oliver began to imagine his father standing over him, masturbating the way that Manny had. His hairy chest, 5 o'clock shadow... what did his cock look like, Oliver wondered? He began to get hard. He quickly rinsed off, turning off the shower and grabbing the towel.

This was going to be tougher than he thought.

Oliver got dressed in the outfit his father picked out for him. He still wasn't quite sure why he was agreeing to wear this at all. It was somewhat humiliating to be wearing clothes picked out by his dad, but for some reason, he didn't even consider putting on something else.

Oliver stood admiring himself in the mirror. He had to admit, he did look pretty handsome in that outfit.

He quickly sprayed on a bit of cologne before walking out the door.

"Why did I do that?" he asked himself as he walked downstairs. He supposed that it was just a reflex because he was dressed so nicely. Still, it felt weird to be wearing cologne to go out to dinner with his dad. It was starting to feel like a real date.

He entered the foyer to find his dad standing there, holding a rose.

"Wow, Ollie," he said, staring at him in awe. He held the rose out to him. "You look beautiful."

Oliver took the rose in his hand, staring at his dad in confusion. "What's with the rose?"

"I just thought you deserved to feel special," said his dad.

Oliver noticed that his father had shaved, getting rid of his 5 o'clock shadow. He was also dressed in a dark blue suit, one of his work suits that OIlie noted he only brought out for special events. As much as Oliver tried not to think it, he looked so fucking handsome.

"You ready to go?" he asked as he held out his arm to his son.

Oliver took his arm, his heart fluttering as they walked out to the car.

"What is going on?" he thought as he brought the rose to his nose, breathing in the scent.

His dad opened the passenger door for him, holding out his hand to help Oliver into the car. Despite himself, Oliver took his father's hand and allowed him to help him into the passenger seat. He might as well humor him if this was the only date his father was going to get out of him.

As they drove to the restaurant, his dad turned on the radio. It was playing an old song by the Carpenters, which Oliver's dad recognized but he didn't.

"Nothin' to do but frown... Rainy days and Mondays always get me down..." his father sang lightly.

Oliver watched him, a puzzled smile on his face. His father rarely sang along to the radio. Oliver remembered the car trips he took when he was younger, singing along with his parents to the radio. The thought gave him a familiar pang in his chest. It made him miss his mother.

Oliver was looking out the window when he felt his father put his hand on his leg. He tensed up for a moment, turning to look at his dad. His father was still staring straight ahead at the road, humming along to the radio.

Oliver was about to grab his hand and move it away, but something stopped him. Maybe it was the memory of the car trip, or maybe it was the look of contentment on his father's face. Either way, his face began to soften as his dad slowly rubbed his leg with his thumb. Suddenly the gesture felt comforting, not threatening. Oliver looked back out the window, listening to his father hum as his hand rested gently on Oliver's leg.

They got to the restaurant just before 7. It was in the upper east side of Manhattan, a place Oliver had never been to before.

"Wait here," his father said as he got out of the car. He watched as his father handed the valet the keys, then walked around to the passenger side of the car. He opened the door and held out his hand for Oliver to take.