Falling For Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?" he asked.

Oliver took his father's hand, stepping out of the car into the cold night air. He shivered. His father put his arm around his lower back, leading him towards the entrance to the restaurant.

As they walked into the foyer, Oliver looked around in wonder. This place had to be the nicest restaurant he'd ever set foot in. Large crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling, and the restaurant was awash in the glow of a large fireplace in the foyer. He could see people dressed to the nines dining at the tables. He felt slightly intimidated, wishing he had something quite so formal to wear.

Oliver clung to his father as the hostess led them to their table, a quiet booth towards the back of the restaurant. Oliver's father pulled his chair out and helped him into it, then took his seat on the booth side across from Oliver.

Oliver's face was flush from being treated like a precious object.

"I can get my own chair, dad," he said.

"Thank you for agreeing to do this," his father said. "I know that this seems crazy. And hell, it seems crazy to me too. But I just knew it'd be a shame if I didn't at least try and shoot my shot."

Oliver's father was staring at him with such sincerity that Oliver had to look away. Why did his father bring up these emotions in him?

The waitress approached carrying two glasses of water. "Good evening, my name is Valeryia, I'll be your server tonight. Can I get you started off with anything else to drink?"

Oliver was about to open his mouth to speak when his father said, "We'll get a bottle of sparkling water for the table. And we're actually ready to order, as well. I'll have the ribeye, rare, and he will have the linguini with red clam sauce."

He picked up both menus and handed them to the waitress. Oliver looked at him in shock.

"Of course," the waitress said as she walked away.

Oliver glared at his father. "Dad, what the hell? You didn't even give me a chance to look at the menu!"

"Trust me," said his father. "You'll like it, I promise."

Oliver scoffed, annoyed. Yet for some weird reason, he found himself again getting hard underneath the table. He sipped his water, trying to distract himself.

His father asked him questions about his match the next day, which Oliver gladly answered. He was eager to talk about anything other than his dad wanting to bone him.

"Are any of your friends from the swim team going to WVU with you?" his father asked him after the waitress brought by a bottle of sparkling water and poured them each a glass. "I know it's a popular school for swimmers."

Oliver shook his head. "I don't think so. I mean, I know a couple of guys who applied, but I think they're going to Cumberland instead."

His father nodded. "Where's your friend Manny going?" he asked.

Oliver coughed on his sparkling water. "Um, I think he's going to the University of Virginia," he said.

"Oh, so he'll only be one state away. That'll be nice. Do you think you'll go and see him at all?"

Oliver looked away. "I don't know," he said.

His father smiled at him. "Have you given any more thought to what I said on your birthday?" he asked.

"Wha- I'm here, aren't I?" said Oliver.

"I don't mean about us," his father said. He lowered his voice, leaning in. "I mean about you. Exploring your sexuality, you know. Have you thought about it?"

Oliver blushed. "I... I mean, yeah, I've THOUGHT about it, but-"

"Have you tried anything?" his dad asked him bluntly.

Oliver looked down. He should just say no, he knew that. But even with everything his dad had put him through this week, he still found himself unable to lie to him.

"You know, your friend Manny is pretty cute," his father said. "You sure you haven't maybe thought once or twice about... giving him a helping hand?"

Oliver's heart was in his stomach. He opened his mouth and slowly croaked out, "Yeah."

His dad raised his eyebrow. "Yeah? You thought about it or you did it?"

Oliver couldn't look at him. "I did it."

His father smiled excitedly. "And? How was it?"

Oliver's skin was crawling with discomfort. "I... it was fine-"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, what do you want, dad? It was fucking great, okay?"

His dad's eyes were shining. "What did you guys do? Did he fuck you?"

Oliver's face was red. He wanted to hide away but instead found himself saying, "No, we didn't go that far. I just blew him and he... he put his fingers inside me."

"Fuck," said his dad. "That must have felt so good."

"It did," Oliver said quietly. "I didn't think it was going to but it felt like... like he hit this button inside of me. It made my whole body shake."

Oliver's father looked at him like he was going to devour him.

"That's so hot," he said, his hand moving subconsciously down to his crotch.

Oliver wrapped his arms around himself. They were far enough from the fireplace in the foyer that it was actually pretty cold. He shivered.

"Are you cold?" his dad asked.

"I'm fine, it's just a little chilly in here."

"Come sit next to me, baby."

"I'm fine, dad, I-"

"Please, Ollie, there's plenty of room in the booth. Come here."

His father scooched down to the end of the booth. Oliver reluctantly got up from his seat and sat next to his father. Contrary to what his father had said, there was not an awful lot of room in the booth for the two of them.

"Here, lift your legs," his father said. Oliver complied as his dad lifted his legs and swung them over his own, resting his arms on top of them.

"There, I'll keep you nice and warm."

"Dad-"

"What? I'll keep my hands to myself, Scout's honor." He lifted three fingers in the air.

Oliver rolled his eyes. Why was he letting his father do all of this? First, he told him about what happened between him and Manny, and now he was practically sitting in his lap? He was on rocky territory and he knew it.

The one remaining hope he clung onto was the fact that his father had told him he wouldn't do anything that Oliver didn't want to. So long as Oliver remained vigilant, his dad wouldn't try to pull a fast one on him.

"Oliver, I need to tell you something," his father said seriously. "You asked me this morning why I couldn't just keep my feelings about you to myself. Well, the truth is, I tried."

Noah took a breath, his voice catching in his throat.

"After your mother died, I was a wreck. I know I seemed like I had everything together, but the truth is I felt just as lost as you did."

Oliver looked at his father in shock. His dad was looking at him with a face of such sadness that Oliver wanted to hug him.

"I'd lost my wife, the love of my life. I didn't see it coming, none of us did. And I never thought that I would ever be able to heal the wound in my heart left by her passing. But I knew I needed to protect you, to make sure you were okay."

He rubbed his hands along Oliver's legs. Oliver felt his body relax underneath his father's touch.

His father laughed. "You know, I loved making you laugh as a kid. You were so quick to laugh, even at the dumbest things. You were so eager to smile, so carefree." He reached out and touched Oliver's cheek.

"I remember the first time I heard you laugh again after your mom died, it was like my heart had broken open. It was like I knew... you weren't just my son, you were my soulmate. I wanted to spend the rest of my life making you laugh. Once I put the pieces together, once I knew.. I couldn't keep that to myself."

Oliver grabbed his father's hand. But instead of pushing it away, he held it against his cheek. He looked into his father's eyes.

This man, this strong warrior that he'd come to depend on for so much in his life, was a human being just like him. An imperfect human being who was just trying to do the best he could.

Oliver felt like he could really see his father for the first time, not as his father, but as a man. And the discomfort he'd felt, the revulsion in the back of his mind of associating his father with sexual desire, began to slip away.

They stared into each other's eyes. Neither of them dared to move, to break the energy that was almost palpable between them. Oliver felt it so powerfully that it was almost unbearable, and yet he couldn't bring himself to look away.

"Can I kiss you?" his father asked softly.

Before he knew what he was doing, Oliver nodded. His heart began to beat faster as his father leaned in, and his eyes closed as he felt his father's lips brush against his own.

He hadn't kissed his father on the lips since he was a little boy, but this was different. It wasn't like kissing Ashley, either. This was similar to how he felt kissing Manny, only infused with such a deep sense of longing that Oliver felt like his heart was going to rip out of his chest.

He opened his mouth, allowing his father to slip his tongue in as they continued to kiss. His father's freshly shaven face was smooth against his own, but his lips and tongue were rough as he kissed him deeply. Oliver felt completely weightless in his father's arms, his body wide open as he gave into his father's manly embrace.

"Here you go," said the waitress, setting their plates down on the table.

Oliver practically jumped out of his father's lap. The feeling of discomfort came racing back, covering him like a wet blanket.

Noah smiled at her. "Thank you," he said, rubbing Oliver's leg as the boy stared down at the table in embarrassment.

She smiled back at him. "You guys make a really cute couple," she said to Oliver before walking away.

Oliver was absolutely mortified from being caught kissing by their waitress, but that didn't seem to deter Noah. He dove into his steak, slicing off a small piece and putting it in his mouth.

"Mm, the food here is amazing," he said as he cut off another piece. "You wanna try some of my steak?"

He held out a piece of steak on the end of his fork towards Oliver's mouth. Oliver was still reeling from embarrassment, but he opened his mouth slowly, allowing his father to feed him.

His father put the steak in his mouth, then smiled at him. "How is it?" he asked.

Oliver chewed the steak. Fuck, it was delicious. He looked down at the meal his father had ordered for him. To be fair, the linguini with red clam sauce did look amazing. He was just taken aback by having his father order for him.

As he set into the plate of pasta, his discomfort began to wash away. He was surprised at the feeling in his body having just kissed his father. Rather than be disgusted, like he thought he was going to be, he felt a warm glow throughout his body.

They finished their meal, still sharing the booth side of the table. Oliver listened as his father talked about work, which normally would have bored Oliver to tears. Now, however, he listened to him with interest.

Oliver listened and watched his dad like it was through new eyes. He began to notice the way his hands moved, the lining of his jaw, the way his voice would get all low when he discussed something sensitive. He found himself captivated by his father's very presence. It was as if this man was radiating warmth in every pore of his body.

By the time his father paid the check, Oliver found himself almost disappointed that the dinner was over.

To Oliver's surprise, his father took his hand to help him up and then continued to hold it as they walked back towards the entrance. He was even more surprised by the fact that he himself allowed it.

They walked out into the cold night air holding hands. Oliver's father handed their claim ticket to the valet, who left to get their car. As they stood there waiting, his father pulled him in close and wrapped his arms around him.

"I had such a wonderful time with you, Ollie," he said, staring into his son's eyes.

Oliver took a deep breath. "Yeah," he said shakily.

His father leaned down to kiss him. Oliver closed his eyes and braced himself for the kiss only to find his father kissed him on the cheek.

He opened his eyes to see his dad taking the keys from the valet. Noah held the passenger door open for Oliver, beckoning him in.

Oliver got in the car, his heart beating rapidly in his chest. Had he wanted his father to kiss him again? And why had he kissed him in the restaurant in the first place? That was NOT a part of the plan.

As his father got in beside him and pulled the car out onto the road, Oliver began to wonder if anything would ever be the same.

As soon as they got home, Oliver headed straight for his room.

"Not so fast," said Noah.

Oliver turned around, looking at his dad uneasily.

"Come on, let's watch a movie or something," said Noah.

"But, I-" Oliver began to protest but his father cut him off.

"The date's not over yet," he said, grinning.

Part of Oliver had wanted to go upstairs, take a shower, and crawl into bed, but another part of him was secretly glad his dad had stopped him. Reluctant as he was to admit it, he wasn't quite ready for the date to end either.

They changed out of their clothes from the restaurant and into shorts and a t-shirt and sat on the couch watching some dumb horror film on Netflix that was so bad it was good.

As Oliver sat on the couch just a foot away from his father, he could barely pay attention to the film his mind was racing so quickly.

What had happened at that dinner? He'd gone in expecting to get it over with, to shut his father down and put this behind him once and for all. Instead, he'd sat on his father's lap, kissed him, and gotten caught by a stranger doing it!

He looked over at his dad, who seemed to be engrossed in the film. Was this a part of his plan? Tease him by kissing him and then make him want more? Oliver wouldn't put it past him. Who knew what this new, sexy, romantic version of his dad was capable of?

Well, Oliver would show him. All he had to do was last the rest of the night. Then this nightmare would be over and they could go back to being a normal father and son.

Noah sat watching the film, trying his best not to ogle his son sitting next to him. Oliver had opted for a pair of short jogging shorts, which, while they may have been comfortable, were giving Noah some serious wood. He was trying his best to be a gentleman with his son, but he'd honestly felt on the edge of jumping his bones all night.

As the movie wore on, Oliver found himself getting tired. His eyelids began to droop as he leaned back against the couch. His arm was now touching his father's, his head only inches away from his dad's shoulder.

Noah put his feet up against the coffee table, casually resting his arm around the back of the couch behind Oliver. This caused Oliver to lean in closer to his dad, his head now resting against his chest.

Oliver and his dad had cuddled on the couch before, many times in fact since his mother had died. There was nothing strange about it, except for the fact that Oliver was specifically trying to avoid anything that would give his father the signal that he was into him. Why then was he cuddling his father? And why was he starting to get hard?

Noah leaned down and kissed the top of Oliver's head, breathing in slowly.

Oliver put his hand on his father's leg. He wanted to push his father away, get off the couch, go to his room, and shut the door behind him.

He didn't.

As if his body was moving separately from his brain, he ran his hand down his father's leg closer towards his crotch. He heard his father take a deep breath in. Before he knew what he was doing, his hand was resting on his father's dick through his shorts.

Noah remained silent, still watching the film. But his body was completely tense as he felt his son's hand on his cock.

Oliver kept it there for a minute, just feeling as it began to grow hard underneath him. As his father became even more erect, Oliver slowly began to rub his hardness back and forth. His father bit his lip, stifling a moan.

Oliver's brain was screaming at him. "What the fuck are you doing?" he thought. "You're stroking your dad's cock! This is insane!"

But no matter how much his brain protested, Oliver could not stop touching his father's penis if he'd tried. After a few minutes of rubbing, Oliver became even bolder and reached for his dad's zipper, pulling it down to open his fly. His dad let out a moan as Oliver reached in and pulled his dad's cock out of his shorts.

No longer even pretending to watch the movie, Oliver turned to look at his dad's cock. It was quickly growing, thick and girthy and warm in his hand. He stared at it as he began jerking his father's dick up and down.

Noah continued to remain still, not wanting to scare Oliver off by saying anything or making any sudden moves. His heart was racing with anticipation. Oliver's hands felt so amazing on his cock that he felt he could cum right then and there.

Oliver continued to stare curiously at his father's cock as it grew in his hand. It just kept growing and growing, and just when Oliver thought that it was fully hard, it grew just a little bit more. The thing had to be at least 9", but its girth was where it really shined. The thing was a fucking snake.

Finally, his curiosity got the better of him. He needed to put it in his mouth.

Oliver leaned down and took the head of his father's cock in his wet mouth, eliciting a groan from his father as he threw his head back in pleasure. Oliver could taste his father's precum leaking out of him, warm and bittersweet in his mouth. He rolled his tongue around the head of his father's penis, exploring the way it tasted and liking what he was finding.

Finally, Noah couldn't hold back any longer. He put his hand on his son's head, running his fingers through his son's wavy blonde hair as he fellated him. "My sweet boy," he said softly.

Oliver went further down, encouraged by his father's words. He tried to take more and more of his dad's cock into his mouth, wanting to make his father feel good.

"Ohh... such a good, good boy," his father said, his head rolling back as he enjoyed the feeling of his son's warm mouth on his cock.

Noah had dreamt about this feeling for so long, but the reality was better than he ever could have imagined. He knew he had been taking a risk by telling his son that he was in love with him, but he also knew his son. He had been sure that Oliver felt the same way, even if he didn't know it.

And now he was reaping the rewards of his determination.

Noah lifted Oliver's head to look up at him. Oliver's lips were red and puffy, his eyes watering from sucking his dad's cock. Noah leaned down and kissed his son on the lips, reaching up with his hand to grab the back of his son's head. Oliver responded in kind, parting his lips to allow his dad's tongue to enter.

The two men kissed deeply, the movie now completely and totally forgotten. Oliver's father pulled him in close, his hands grabbing his young son and pulling him up onto his lap.

Oliver swung his leg over to sit on top of his dad, still kissing him as he began to move his hips around. He could feel his dad's cock growing harder underneath him, and the sensation made him feel strangely powerful. It gave him a weird kind of thrill to know he could turn his father on this way.

His dad reached his hands underneath the waistband of Oliver's shorts, slipping underneath his underwear and grabbing his butt. Oliver began to moan as his father kneaded his ass cheeks. He continued to grind his butt into his father's cock, which was now straining against the fabric of his shorts.

Oliver's dad stood him up off the couch, pulling his shorts and underwear down in one fell swoop. He then pulled his own cock out of his shorts before pulling Oliver back down on top of him. Oliver could feel his father's bare cock rubbing up against the back of his ass, fully erect as they continued to make out. Oliver moaned into his dad's mouth when his dad took his cock in his hands and began to stroke it.