Falling for Dad's Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But they did give you a name right after you were born, didn't they?"

"Everybody gets one, silly. What did you think? It's not like I was `Boy 384' or something."

"I see. You didn't choose it. It was not your name."

I get back to the feeling of her tits, uhm, fitting nipple piercings business, and after going through half a dozen varieties I settle for some ornate D-rings. I also put a chain pendant decoration in her belly button, this time with less practiced hands.

"We're done over here. What is next?"

She sifts through another, smaller box and picks a narrow ring, wide enough to fit her small finger. She hands it to me.

"Where does this go?"

She bites her lower lip and I see the narrow hole under its edge. My previously gained confidence dissipates.

"Are you sure you trust me with this?"

"Just be careful, okay?"

It's not that I haven't been up until now, no matter how much abuse I've needlessly inflicted on her for my sheer amusement. But this looks like delicate work and I don't trust myself to do it.

I start by unscrewing the ball that connects the ring. Stella shows me it's quite flexible. Next I take her lip in hand, pulling and twisting to find the right entry angle. In the end, I just press one of the tips over the hole and after some gentle pushing I get to see it coming over the inside of Stella's lip. Phew! Easier than I thought it'd be. I'm thrilled as if I had achieved something of significance. Finally, I screw the ball back in.

After so much intimate work done in a beautiful girl's mouth, my cock is half in the air. I look at Stella's thusly decorated face, hands over her shoulders. She looks sexy, the lip piercing ramping up her sensuality to searing hot. I seriously want to do things to her mouth. I start by kissing her, sucking gently at her lips, especially the ringed one. I grab her tits, and pull her nipples and rings between my fingers. I pull and twist, eating her mouth all the while. Then I give her lower lip the treatment I gave her nipples, pulling it gently and twisting it left and right. I see her smiling with the rest of her mouth. I kiss her again, then pull back, to give her another look.

"Fuck, this is hot," I say.

She hadn't been idle all this time. I've felt the fleeting touch of her hand on the head of my hard dick several times.

She smiles broadly, like she often does. Her smile has an almost anime quality. Her eyes narrow and her mouth looks like it's open from almost side to side on a bright, round face. A face that like her hands and feet is large on a feminine frame.

"Wait here," she says before getting up and going to the bathroom.

When she returns she sits on the low table in front of the couch, legs pleasantly spread. My erection is so hard I feel like I could split the table with it, and I am looking at a man three years my senior, almost sensing my cock buried deep in his bottom.

"Stella," I say smiling, "you may have fucked a dozen or more guys in the past week, but you're my first guy in more than two years."

"That's so silly," she chuckles. I see now what she did in the bathroom -- the long barbell she has fitted in the center of her tongue.

"Maybe, but let me ask you this. Where do I fit in the list of your lovers for the past week?"

"Ooh, let me think. Bottom third...?"

I laugh. I'm sure I'm not that low. I'm sure that I must have gotten more of Stella's attention than any other guy in the past week.

I love girls with pierced tongues, I need to get a better look at Stella's. I stand and take the one step to the nearby table where she sits. I run my thumb over her lips, part them, push the lower one down and the upper one up. I slide my thumb between her teeth and open her mouth wider. I go over her tongue and touch the metal rod. She moves her tongue around my finger.

"Good boy!" I praise her -- him. I need to fuck this guy's ass.

He gets to his feet, with some assistance from me. He puts his arms over my shoulders, then sucks my lips and explores my mouth with his tongue. I grab his ass, and roll it from the bottom up. I turn him around, my hard dick pressing between his buttocks.

"No!" he says and moves away, halfway across the studio flat.

"Go sit on the side of the bed," he asks. I comply. He drops down on all fours.

She -- for there's nothing masculine about him from where I see him -- crawls to me slowly, while looking into my eyes. She doesn't look bad at all, especially with all the colorful and shiny trinkets hanging from her body. She kisses my feet, moving from one to another, from toes to ankles. She moves up, kissing and licking my calves and inner thighs. Like earlier, I'm so turned on that I feel like I'm about to blow my load in her face any second. Like earlier, I know I won't.

She licks and sucks my balls, giving them a good wash. She does it like she's done it many times before, but then again, the only skill sex requires is desire.

Her lips and tongue move up my shaft, and upon reaching the summit give it a soft wet suck. Then she licks her way back down and licks my balls again, holding my dick in her hand.

"Raise your legs," she asks.

"What are you doing?"

"Push your butt over the edge and put your legs in the air."

I do as instructed. I'm not surprised to feel her tongue over my asshole next. I'm not new at this; I've gotten the treatment before, though with little enthusiasm on both sides it did not amount to much.

But Stella is good -- really good. I only wish that I could see her doing it. I feel her tongue all over, up and down and around. Her hand is still on my shaft, barely squeezing it.

She moves between asshole and balls, giving a good wash at each pass. I can't see her face, I don't know her mind, but it sure feels like she's liking it. Actually, there's something I can do about finding out. I lower my legs and grab her by her hair. She has the expression of somebody who's enjoying themselves. I give her a good long kiss and let her go back to her business. This goes on for a while, with only short interruptions for kissing her sweet mouth and licking her pretty face.

I stand up and grab her hair. I help her stand up too, but not fully.

"Get in bed!"

Half crawling, half being pushed, Stella climbs up onto the bed and lies on her stomach. I lube her up, mount her, and fuck her butt again. It's a nice butt to fuck, very girlish, plump and nicely padded -- slamming into it is extremely satisfying. Every stroke slaps loud and clear and sends good ripples across the subcutaneous fat. Her back provides good visual stimulation, too, it flares nicely above her narrow waist.

I do her like this for a long time, before I turn her over and spread her legs wide, up in the air. I fit a pillow under her ass and start pumping her slowly.

She looked good the first time around, after we woke up, now the added rings and pendants make for a more interesting show. She doesn't look fresh and wholesome like before, she looks less like a girl and more like a woman -- a confident woman who knows what she wants.

I grab and hold her tits as I fuck her, I lean over to kiss her.

In between that, I watch Stella's male parts swaying in between her legs as I pump her ass. It does things to my brain that I can't quite explain. Why am I so turned on by the sight of some dude's junk?

I fuck her and I fuck her, but then I pace myself, otherwise I am not going to last. I gaze above her head and try to prove a little geometry theorem in my mind. The only conclusion I can come up with is that geometry is entirely unnecessary. Then I try to understand why that is. That too proves unsolvable, but gets me distracted long enough that I'm no longer near the brink. When I'm ready, I turn my eyes back to Stella.

Hers are rolled back in their sockets, showing only the whites. Her head is thrown back and her face flattens behind the raised chin. The three colored ear pendants swing with each of my thrust. Her breasts flow up and down in the same rhythm. Her hands lie gently on my body, beckoning me closer.

There is such a thing as too much excitement. I turn her over again, this time leaving the pillow under her hips. It's less visually stimulating, but provides for better pounding and louder slapping. Since the raised butt allows for better examination, I take my dick out and spread her cheeks as far as I can. It's a good sight -- that of her softened up hole and pucker, just above the boyish genitals pressed against the pillow. I explore her entry again with my fingers, stirred by its warmth and buttery feel.

I switch between the two activities until so much sweat has flowed from my body over her ass and in between her legs that I lose hold completely.

"Wait here," I tell her and get a towel from the bathroom. I wipe myself, then wipe her butt and thighs.

I pull the pillow out from under her and sit on the bedside, just beside her. She turns on her right side, to face me. I watch her without saying a word. She's beautiful. Next time I'll decorate her even more.

"Come here," I say.

She sits by my side, legs bent in front of her. Her body shines with sweat, I use the towel to wipe her front, from shoulders to groin. Her hand reaches down my shaft and cups my balls. We lean closer and kiss.

When the time slows down, I lay her on her back, legs raised knees over shoulders. I lean over her, fucking and kissing her. It's slow and intimate and that's what overtakes me. The yet unanticipated moment when I know I'm done comes.

"Get on your knees by the bed," I order Stella.

She does so, hurriedly, comically. I sit in front of her. Her ass is raised from the ground, her body leans forward, her mouth is wide open over my cock, her eyes are moving between my face and my groin. She looks silly. I'm no longer about to cum.

"You better suck my cock now," I tell her.

She lowers her face over my cock and closes her lips under its head. She gently cups and pushes my balls up, looking at me as she sucks my dick. It's not long before I start shooting my load in the back of her mouth. The forceful orgasm overrides my control. I lean over her, shaking and moaning, and put a hand behind the back of her head to keep it in place. I push my cock deeper into her throat until she chokes and starts making gagging noises.

I keep my cock in her mouth for a while after that. It's cute having a pretty face attached to your schlong. When I pull it out, I do it slowly and it comes out covered in a sticky film. I run its head over Stella's lips and then do the same with my thumb. I stick it in and open her mouth. She tilts her head so that I get a better view inside. My cum is still filling her -- the barbell sticks out in a pool of semen and saliva.

"Good girl," I commend her.

With my thumb still deep inside her mouth, I push her jaw up with the other fingers. I lean over her and give her a kiss on the lips as she swallows.

"Is your cock still tender?" she asks.

"No longer. Almost good."

"May I suck it?"

"Are you serious?"

"I like sucking a guy's limp dick after the fact."

I straighten up. She kisses my sticky dick, starting from the tip, then takes it slowly in her mouth.

Her head is buried deep in my lap. I put my left hand in her hair, at the base of her skull and hold her her gently.

I lean forward to look at her beautiful back. I put my right hand over it, going down and around her waist. I trace the midline of her back with two fingers to the crack of her butt and further, until I feel her warm entrance.

I straighten up, grab her hair, pull her head back and kiss her lips.

"Get back in bed!"

12