Falling for Fran Pt. 01

Story Info
Being set up works out better than either of us expected.
7.2k words
4.68
9.4k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers

It was the first semester of my senior year in college, shortly after I'd returned to school following Thanksgiving, when the "English girls" showed up in my hometown. They'd actually probably been there for a bit already but they'd apparently discovered our favorite watering hole so everyone I knew who was still hanging out there was suddenly talking about them. They were all working locally as nannies and, the more I heard about them, the more eager I was getting to meet them. I was only about 50 miles away at school and some friends had encouraged me to take at least a weekend to come back and meet them but the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas were leading up to finals and I could not afford even a weekend back home. I would have about six weeks off for winter break so I figured there would be plenty of time to meet them then and there was no risk of a distraction from my finals.

When I finally ended up at the bar on the same night that they were all there, it became clear almost immediately that they had absolutely zero interest in me. I was introduced to each of them and the response was the same from all of them even before I had an opportunity to try to engage them in conversation. Describing it as utter indifference was probably overly kind; I was pretty much persona non grata. I was surprised, not because I expected any one of them to suddenly become smitten with me, but I had at least expected them to be polite and I didn't even get that. I wasn't the only one, of course; as I sat off to the side with a few friends, I watched plenty of guys getting shot down but there were also a few who, like me, got a reaction that suggested that they weren't worthy of even a response.

None of my friends ended up getting anywhere with any of the English girls, though they at least were acknowledged, so we went on with our lives, did our thing, and I enjoyed my winter break anyway. I'm sure it helped to some extent that there were plenty of foreign students back at school so it wasn't like someone from another country was as "exotic" to me as they were back in my hometown. Everybody had talked these girls up so much that I really thought that they were going to be super fun and the life of the party. As it turned out, they were just the center of attention and it was both giving them egos and continuing to feed them. It wasn't the first time, and wouldn't be the last time, that I was rejected but I'd learned to just move on. I was by no means a ladies' man back at school but I did just fine, thank you very much. I wouldn't say that I was eager to get back to school as the holidays passed, but I also wasn't dreading it. Like Harry Potter finding his real family at Hogwarts, I felt more accepted and surrounded by people who cared about me when I was off at school.

The next time I was back home was over spring break a couple of months later and, when I stopped in at the bar, I was stunned by my reception. The English girls who didn't even have the time of day for me over winter break not only all greeted me, but they actually knew my name. One-by-one they asked how I was or how my semester was going or something until one of them, Katrina, led me off to the side. I had no idea what was going on but it didn't take long to figure it out. There was a cute young lady sitting by herself at a table way off to the side, away from the action. Katrina led me to the table and introduced me to her cousin, Fran, who was visiting for a couple of weeks. Fran smiled and was much more pleasant than any of the rest of them had been upon meeting me for the first time so, when Katrina encouraged it, I joined her at the table. Katrina even went off to get me a beer, then left the two of us alone.

Naturally, I was a little cautious because I felt like I was being set up while Fran was polite but not exactly chatty. Once I realized the other shoe was not going to drop, I started making more of an effort to get her talking and she did end up responding. It didn't take long to figure out that she was apparently a big nerd just like I was, which explained why it seemed like Katrina wasn't sure what to do with her. As it all became clearer to both of us, the conversation really began to flow and we were starting to joke about which of us was a bigger nerd. I thought being on the verge of graduating with a degree in engineering from Columbia University might give me the edge but it actually got Fran really animated and excited to hear all about it. The more I told her, about both the school and campus and my classes, the more she seemed to want to hear. Finally, I just asked if she'd be interested in visiting campus with me. I thought she was going to pee herself.

When Katrina came over to tell us how she just knew we were going to hit it off, Fran asked if Katrina would mind if she visited me at Columbia before she had to go home. Katrina's look immediately went from arrogance to relief as she unequivocally gave her permission.

"That didn't take much convincing," I noted, once Katrina had walked away.

"She has no idea what to do with me," Fran explained, "My mum and her mum decided it would be good fun for me to visit her but we're just so different. She's not interested in doing what I want to while I'm here, even though it's just a short visit. Did you catch how relieved she looked that she'd be getting rid of me?"

"Well, what if we do this then," I started, having an idea, "we head into the city on Friday then we'll have the entire weekend to see the sights and on Monday you can join me in a couple of classes before you come back. Katrina would be free of you for more than two days and you'll get to see more than you would with her. Of course it'd mean staying over in my dorm but we can figure something out."

I thought she was going to burst with excitement just based on how her smile kept getting wider and her eyes brighter. She never even flinched at the suggestion of staying over in my dorm but I think it just may not have completely registered as she was thinking about everything else. I knew my family wasn't going to give a crap if I headed back on Friday rather than Sunday and we'd end up with the campus being a bit less busy to begin with then get back to full capacity before she had to leave. Rather than go back to Katrina with the new plan, we continued to work out the details and she planned to discuss it with her later but didn't expect any resistance. I suggested that Katrina could talk to just about anybody in that bar if she needed any character references for me. We talked about all of the places that she wanted to visit while we were in New York, so I was making a mental list of both those and the places that I wanted to show her.

Because this was back in the 90s, we didn't exchange cell numbers or social media information because those things didn't exist. What we did was exchange landline phone numbers and agreed that she'd call me once she had Katrina's blessing then we'd talk about anything else either of us needed to know before Friday. I wasn't smitten with Fran at that point though I did feel a definite connection, maybe in part because she definitely felt like my intellectual equal. I'm not saying that I was a super genius but even my friends would refer to me as the smart one, although being at Columbia I quite often felt like the dumb one. With Fran, it just felt like we were communicating on the same level and I have no doubt that was not the case for her with Katrina and her friends.

No surprise but Katrina seemed almost relieved to be rid of Fran (or "shot of" her, as Fran said) for not just an afternoon but for a few days. She even offered to drive us to the train station, maybe to make sure that Fran actually left. Fran really enjoyed the train ride into Manhattan, especially when the skyline came into view, though she was also pretty fascinated by the New Jersey suburbs. She was a bit less impressed by the subway from Penn Station up to Columbia, mostly the stations more so than the cars, which were actually pretty clean. When we finally returned to the surface, I made sure that we came up the stairs the put us right at the gates on College Walk. I thought she might faint just from being there so I gave her a minute to take it in then promised her a tour of the campus once we'd dropped off our bags in my dorm room.

It was just another block from the gates to my dorm, which was off-campus but pretty new. I was expecting her to be surprised by the small size of my room but she was impressed by the view even though we were only ten floors up and just looking at the buildings across the street. The tour of my room didn't take long so we each hit the bathroom then headed off to the campus. She was fascinated so we ended up exploring every corner of campus, including the lobbies of some of the buildings that were open. I assured her that we could check out a few more on Monday once everything had opened up again after spring break. We didn't check out all of the other off-campus dorms but we did wander around the Barnard College campus before heading back along College Walk to the main campus. We were finished the tour but she led me up to the top of the Low Library steps, I thought just to take in the view, but she had ulterior motives.

I was a little bit taller than she was so she got to the top step and turned, stopping me one step below her. She was a little taller than me in that position so she put her hands on my shoulders and leaned down to plant her lips on mine. I held her waist and we had a very nice first kiss.

"I thought this would be a very memorable spot for our first kiss," she said when we separated.

"Let's see how it is for our second kiss," I said, bringing my lips back to hers. This one was a bit more passionate, though it wasn't like we were making out and slobbering all over each other.

"Ooh," she said this time when we parted, "I felt that all the way down in my...well, let's just say I really felt that one."

Rather than progressing to making out at the top of the steps, we agreed to head back to my dorm room and continue there.

"Now, whenever you pass by this way heading to class," she said as we crossed Low Plaza, "you'll think of me even when I'm back in England."

"Not only that," I replied, "but when I'm sitting out there with my graduating class in a couple of months and the ceremony gets boring, I can just look up and think 'That's where I was snogging with Fran Scott.'"

"You weren't snogging with me," she corrected, laughing, "you were snogging me. It's like smooching."

"I'm glad to see you've picked up the local vernacular," I replied, slightly sarcastically because I was just slightly embarrassed.

"Listen to you," she said, "you're back at Columbia and already using big words."

I loved that she felt comfortable busting my chops and, between that and the kissing, I was starting to become more than just smitten with her. I should mention that she's just a couple of years younger than me so what was happening was entirely appropriate, aside maybe from the fact that we barely knew each other. I had still been trying to figure out sleeping arrangements for the next couple of nights but now a clearer picture was starting to form. Back at the dorm, we kissed some more during the elevator ride up to my floor then, inside my room with the door locked, we lay together on my narrow bed and were quickly making out passionately. My hand was soon caressing her boobs through her blouse and, getting no resistance, I then unbuttoned her blouse and caressed her boobs through just her bra. Her boobs were probably on the smaller side of average but I was just happy that she didn't mind me fondling them.

Even given that she'd made the first move by kissing me on the steps and that she was there in my dorm room bed making out with me, I wasn't making any assumptions about how far this was going. If she asked me to stop at any point, I was going to stop, but I was hoping at the very least that she'd provide me with some relief because my cock was rigid at that moment. As I typically would, I was figuring that if I could make her cum first there would be more of a chance that she'd reciprocate. That, of course, would be contingent on her granting me access to where I'd be able to make her cum. I wasn't going to just go for it, though; I was going to take my time and hopefully build up to it.

As I alternated caressing each of her boobs, I was able to determine that her bra did not have a front clasp so the next test of the limits was when I reached around behind her. Fortunately, she rolled toward me enough to give me access to the back of her bra, which was another positive sign. I unfastened it then brought my hand back around and slipped it up under a cup, feeling the soft, smooth flesh of her boob against my palm. As I caressed it and her hard nipple, she did moan just slightly which got me thinking that, if me fondling her boob felt that good, maybe she was as worked up as I was. I still didn't want to rush things, and I was just starting to fondle her boobs, so I enjoyed that for a bit as we continued making out. We had not only the whole night ahead of us but the next couple of days, too, so I was good with taking things slowly and savoring them.

I liked playing with her boobs but I did eventually decide to slide my hand down over her stomach toward the waist of her jeans. When she still didn't stop me, I unbuttoned then unzipped her jeans and slipped my hand inside. I could feel the texture of her bush through her panties then caressed her pussy through them as well. This had her moaning a bit more even though we were still making out, which encouraged me to keep going. I slipped my hand into her panties and through her trim bush until I reached her pussy, which was incredibly wet. I ran my finger over her clit, which caused her to gasp, then slipped it into her pussy which got her moaning again. As I was alternating between sliding my finger in and out of her snug, slippery pussy and lightly caressing her clit, she ended up pulling her mouth from mine and pressing her face against my neck, continuing to moan louder and longer.

At this point, I wanted to make her cum, which seemed as though it was very likely, but not just so that she'd reciprocate, though my cock was still completely rigid. It was obvious that she was experiencing a great deal of pleasure so what I wanted was for that to culminate in a highly satisfying orgasm. I wasn't experienced enough to know how to draw out the pleasure for longer but it seemed like her orgasm was building up nicely based on the sounds she was making. Given that, I just continued with the same technique since it appeared to be working pretty well. She was moaning even louder and longer while rocking her hips in rhythm with my finger probing her snug, slippery pussy but I did start to wonder whether I should either just probe her pussy or just caress her clit. Fortunately, before I got myself stressed out over it, she briefly went still and silent before crying out as her body began shaking. Her orgasm appeared to be highly pleasurable, just as I'd hoped, but I still continued to stimulate her pussy and, whether that was why or not, it also seemed to go on pretty long. When she finally went still and silent, I slipped my hand out of her panties and tasted her flavor on my finger.

"No one has ever made me cum with just a finger before," she finally said once she'd recovered enough, "except for me, though I'm not sure that I've even made myself cum that long and that hard."

She kissed me passionately then began to get up, kneeling beside me as she went to work opening my jeans. I was anticipating a handy-j but was pleasantly surprised by where this went instead. She slid my jeans and underwear down, my rigid cock springing out, which caused her to pause briefly to gently stroke it. I enjoyed the momentary manual stimulation then she finished removing my jeans and underwear, letting them drop to the floor. She then lay between my spread legs and gently pumped my stiff cock again before engulfing it in her mouth. I moaned not just because of the incredibly pleasurable feeling but also because of the visual of her inhaling my cock, as well. I pulled my pillows under my head so that I could continue to watch her.

I don't think that I necessarily expected her to be completely inexperienced sexually but I was still pleasantly surprised by just how skilled she was when it came to sucking cock. I'd experienced my fair share of blowjobs by that point in my life but not every one of them had been stellar; this one was definitely stellar. I'd also had my fair share of experiences where the girl I was fooling around with was quite obviously disgusted by the idea of my cock being in her mouth. To have Fran go for it with no prompting from me was just so refreshing and meant that I could relax even more, not being concerned about whether she was into it or not. Like me, however, though she was undoubtedly skilled, she may not have had enough experience to know how to draw out the pleasure she was providing. Or, like me, her goal may just have been to make me cum, not to draw out the pleasure. Either way, I could feel my orgasm building from the moment she'd engulfed my tool in her mouth and I was looking forward to blowing my load since this was all such a pleasant surprise.

I might have been slightly embarrassed if I'd cum immediately, though I could have played that off as her being so good, which she was, but I did last long enough to enjoy her oral skills for a bit before I was on the verge of cumming. I didn't necessarily want to hold off to enjoy it for longer, especially since we still had a couple of days ahead of us. I was completely relaxed and thoroughly enjoying myself and, when I started blasting my load into her mouth, I wasn't even remotely disappointed to be finished. She swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off, milking every drop of cum out of me before releasing my cock from her mouth.

"Wow, that was amazing," I said when she looked up.

"I'm so glad," she replied, moving up the bed again, "but I doubt it was as good as what you made me feel."

"Just wait," I said, kissing her as I maneuvered her onto her back while getting up onto my knees, "there's still more."

I pulled my shirt up and off so that I was completely naked then started to slide her jeans down. I kissed her abdomen and hips as her panties were revealed then tossed her jeans aside once I had them off. She lifted her ass up off the bed as I started to slide her panties down, revealing a well-groomed, dark brown bush. I could feel the blood trying to return to my spent cock as I slid her panties off and tossed them aside, too. She spread her legs and I positioned myself on my stomach between them, gazing at her pussy. After alternately kissing each of her inner thighs, I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her copious juices while causing her to moan. I slurped her juices briefly before focusing my tongue on her clit and slipping a finger into her, which just got her moaning even louder and longer.

Since the first time I'd tried it, I'd been a fan of eating pussy. I always felt privileged to be allowed so close to someone's pussy but I also just enjoyed tasting pussy and the pleasure that I got from it was nothing compared to the pleasure felt by the woman whose pussy I was eating. I'd never had a complaint about my technique but was always looking to refine it through more practice. As I was devouring Fran's pussy, I was simultaneously savoring the opportunity and endeavoring to provide her with the highest level of pleasure possible. As with the manual stimulation, I didn't have enough experience yet to really know how to draw the pleasure out so I was just trying to make sure that she actually had an orgasm. Based on how her moaning continued to get even louder and longer, it seemed as though I was on the right course.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers
12