Falling for Fran Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have been more than happy to continue eating her pussy for much longer but I could tell by how much wetter and more engorged her pussy was becoming, and the way she was subtly rocking her pussy toward my face faster and faster, that she was already just about there. As I kept up what I'd been doing, I had to adjust my position slightly and realized that it was because my cock was stiff again and I was lying on it. It didn't take much to get me completely hard again back in those days so I was hoping that she was going to be good with continuing to the next level, which I assumed would be fucking. She was tensing up as she was right on the verge of cumming so I knew it wouldn't be long before I found out. Right before she started cumming, she went briefly still and silent then cried out and started shaking. Not having any tricks up my sleeve, and not having any sleeves anyway because I was naked, I just continued what I'd been doing while hoping that it either provided her with more pleasure or made her cum longer.

Whether that was the reason or not, her orgasm was definitely long and appeared to be highly pleasurable. I didn't stop eating her until she'd gone still and silent then I raised my head and slipped my finger out of her. As I raised up onto my knees, I was sucking her juices off of my finger while looking down at her trim, dark bush. When she opened her eyes and saw that my cock was stiff again, they went even wider and she sat up, reaching for it.

"Do you have condoms?" she asked as she gently stroked it.

"Oh, yeah, of course," I replied then turned to open the drawer where I kept them. They weren't there because I'd brought them home with me for spring break and it took a minute to recall why they weren't where they should be. I shook my head and went to unzip my bag, digging through it until I found the box and extracted it.

"Brand new box?" she asked, "So you were expecting to need them this weekend?"

"Oh, it's not brand new," I replied, "it's just unopened. I brought them home with me and still never needed any."

"You poor thing," she said, "I wish I'd known; I'd have shagged you right there at the bar the night we met."

"Really?" I said, completely surprised.

"What, you wouldn't have shagged me that night?" she asked.

"Well I didn't know if you were nerdy enough for me yet," I replied, "but now I'm quite sure that you are."

"Put one of those on and get over here," she said, laughing, "and let's shag like a couple of horny nerds."

I tore open the box, pulled out a strip, tore one off, opened it and rolled it on my stiff shaft. While I was doing all of that, Fran slipped off both her blouse and bra so that she was completely naked, too. She was on her knees so she had me lie in the middle of the bed then straddled me. I was gazing at her naked body as she guided my sheathed cock to her pussy then lowered herself onto it. We both moaned as her snug, slippery pussy fully engulfed my stiff cock. She sat on it for a moment before starting to slowly move up and down. I reached up to fondle her tits, caressing the soft, smooth flesh as well as her hard nipples. Her pussy felt amazing and, even though I'd cum once already and was wearing a condom, I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to last. However long it ended up being, I was as happy that she was into fucking me as I'd been when she'd sucked my cock.

She was gradually riding me harder and faster and, when I realized that her tits were bouncing, I moved my hands away from them so that I could watch. I ran my hands down along her waist and around to caress her ass, which I had not yet done. She had a really nice ass and I'd taken every opportunity to surreptitiously check it out so it was kind of surprising that this was the first time I'd run my hands over it, dressed or undressed. Her cheeks were soft and smooth so I was alternating between caressing them and squeezing them while also pushing up into her each time she dropped down on my cock. I was also still watching her tits bouncing as she continued to ride me. I was feeling my orgasm slowly building but, based on her moaning and ever-increasing pace, I suspected that hers was building more quickly. Obviously I was perfectly fine with her cumming before I did and actually preferred it.

When I could tear my gaze away from her bouncing boobs, I looked up at the expression on her face, which clearly indicated that she was experiencing at least some level of pleasure. I wasn't using any distraction techniques to try to last longer and was really just savoring everything, from the feel of her pussy moving up and down my sheathed cock to the feel of her ass cheeks under my hands to the visual of her bouncing boobs. I figured if she was on the verge of cumming, maybe we'd be changing things up and there would be a new grouping of things for me to enjoy until I came, too. Although I was generally successful at making my partners cum using my tongue, I hadn't had that many experiences where my partner had cum during sex so I was really hopeful since it seemed like it was going to happen for Fran.

It wasn't much longer, which was good because I could feel my orgasm getting close, when she dropped down onto my cock and just remained there, still and silent. After a moment, she gasped and started shaking. I was so relieved even though I'm sure she wouldn't have been too disappointed if I hadn't been able to hold out long enough. Since they were no longer bouncing, I brought my hands back around and resumed fondling her boobs. Her orgasm seemed to be long and highly pleasurable, similar to when I'd used my finger and my tongue, so I was feeling a little optimistic that this was typical for her and that she'd be enjoying herself as much as I was enjoying myself. My orgasm backed off just a bit as she sat there on my cock, cumming and recovering, so I was happy that I'd get to enjoy sex with her for even longer.

"Would you mind being on top now?" she asked once she opened her eyes again.

"Of course not," I replied. I'd have done it however she wanted and, even though I wouldn't be able to see her body or caress her ass or fondle her tits, we would be able to make out. She climbed off of my cock then took my place as I maneuvered around on my knees until I was between her spread legs. I looked down over her sexy naked body then lowered my head and gave her nipples a quick licking before guiding my cock back into her snug, slippery pussy. We both moaned then I brought my lips to hers and our tongues were soon exploring each other's mouths as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her. I was supporting myself on my forearms so that my weight was not on top of her but we were still close enough that I could feel her soft, smooth skin against mine. I wasn't having enough sex back then to not be a big fan of the missionary position as I ended up being later in my life; rather, I was just happy that someone wanted to have sex with me and would have been content in any position.

I was fucking her slowly so that we could continue making out but sliding the full length of my cock in and out while she also raised her hips to accept each thrust. It felt outstanding even through the condom so it didn't take long before my orgasm was resuming its build-up. Fortunately, despite us making out, she was starting to softly moan which made me hopeful that she was building toward another orgasm, too. I'm sure Katrina and the rest of the English girls would have been stunned if they saw what we nerds were up to at that moment. I don't know if Fran was planning to fill them in but it would be interesting to see how they reacted to me the next time I ran into them.

I was slowly picking up my pace the closer I was getting to cumming while hoping that she was getting closer, too. When she pulled her mouth from mine so that she could moan more continuously, I took that as a positive sign. Since we were no longer making out, I could fuck her harder and faster, not that I was necessarily in a rush to get there more quickly. I was actually hoping that it was helping her to get there more quickly and, as her pussy seemed to be getting even hotter and wetter, it seemed like maybe it was working. Of course with her pussy getting hotter and wetter, I was getting there more quickly, too. Fucking her just continued to feel more and more amazing so that I couldn't have slowed down to wait for her if I'd wanted to. Fortunately, she actually was pretty close and just when I was starting to worry that I might actually leave her behind, she briefly went silent as though holding her breath, then cried out as her body started shaking.

I continued to fuck her as she was cumming and it felt like her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication. I didn't think there was any way her pussy could feel even more incredible than it already did but I was proven wrong. I savored the intense pleasure and was soon blasting a load into the reservoir tip of the condom. I continued to slide in and out of her pussy as long as it was safe but as soon as I began to soften enough that the condom was at risk of sliding off, I slipped out of her and flopped on my back beside her. We both lay there catching our breath but not saying anything. There was a box of tissues within reach so I grabbed a couple and used them to slip off the condom and clean up simultaneously then tossed the entire wad into the trash can by my desk without even sitting up.

"The truth comes out," she said with mock seriousness, "You're actually a jock, not a nerd."

She couldn't maintain the seriousness and we both ended up laughing. We lay there recovering and chatting and laughing but we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves and were soon back to making out and caressing and fondling and, eventually, licking, sucking and fucking. In fact, the only thing that caused us to take a break was when we got hungry. I had no food in my room since I'd been gone for a week so we had to get dressed and go out to eat. We figured out our plan for the next day but, when we finally went to sleep that night, it was more because we'd worn ourselves out than intentionally because we had a big day ahead of us.

Naturally, we started the next morning with some more orgasms before we showered then headed out for breakfast. That first day, we were doing Fran's wish list of mostly tourist attractions so we started out way down at the southern tip of Manhattan with the Statue of Liberty. From there, we worked our way uptown, visiting the World Trade Center but not going up to the observation deck, going up the Empire State Building then hitting Times Square, Rockefeller Center and St. Patrick's Cathedral. We couldn't fit in all of the museums on her list but we managed to visit the Museum of Modern Art, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and, finally, The Guggenheim. Though we definitely didn't see everything, they were important to her so we really made the effort and managed to fit them all in.

We were pretty tired when we got back to campus but we did have the foresight to eat first and bring some stuff back to my dorm room to snack on later. We'd eaten randomly throughout the day which helped to keep our energy levels up and the weather really cooperated so we weren't too warm or too cold. It was a pretty awesome day but we were also excited to get back to my dorm and get naked again. Our second night of sex together may have even been better than the first, even though we were a bit tired. We'd talked a lot about how great everything had been and what else we wanted to do and what worked for us and what didn't (which wasn't much). We got to sleep a little earlier because we were so worn out but not before sharing a lot of orgasms.

Sunday morning started out a lot like Saturday had, with more orgasms before showering and going to get breakfast. Likewise we started out toward the southern end of Manhattan then headed back in the direction of campus, hitting Chinatown and Little Italy then Soho and Greenwich Village, passing through Washington Square Park and stopping in Tower Records. Further uptown, we hit the other Tower Records location then cut over to FAO Schwartz before heading into Central Park. It was another perfect weather day for strolling through the park but we had to go through Strawberry Fields then I took her to Belvedere Castle. Heading out of the park, we spent some time at the Museum of Natural History before going to Zabar's and, not only picking up some food, but also making sure she had one of their iconic bags to take home to England with her. Our last stop ended up being the Cathedral of St. John the Divine since it was close to campus but we didn't have the energy to make it to the Apollo Theater.

That night, between more orgasms and the awesome food we'd picked up at Zabar's, I also had to get things together for my classes the next morning. She was a little nervous that she was going to stick out being a stranger but I assured her that, if either professor asked, they'd be more than accommodating when they learned that she was a visitor. That ended up being precisely what happened. We were up and done early then had a quick breakfast before my first class. The professor politely inquired as to who she was and I explained and the professor seemed delighted that she was interested in sitting in on his class. We had a bit of time between that and the next class so she got to meet some of my friends then the second class went much as the first. Before she had to go catch a train back to New Jersey, we had time to visit a few of the buildings that had still been locked up on Friday. We made sure that we had enough time to get naked for a little while before we needed to head to Penn Station. It was still a great deal of fun despite her imminent departure looming and we'd had a very memorable weekend but we were still a little sad once we were on the subway heading downtown.

We had talked about whether I could or should come to the airport to see her again on the day she was flying out. Back in those days, prior to 9/11, this was not an unreasonable expectation but neither of us really knew for sure whether I could make it all the way to the gate. She certainly didn't expect Katrina to do any more than drop her off at the curb and, the more I thought about her being alone at the gate and about how much I'd enjoyed spending the weekend with her, the stronger my resolve became to see her again before she left. Once she was on the train and it had pulled out of Penn Station, I went to the information desk and figured out the best way (that I could afford) to get out to the airport. The timing worked out so I wouldn't end up missing any of my classes but I kept the plan to myself just in case anything happened and it fell through. We talked on the phone a couple more times before she left and there was definitely a bit of crying the last time we spoke so that just made me even more determined to get out to her gate and see her again.

I felt like I had done a pretty good job of getting information about her flight and when Katrina was dropping her off without it being obvious what my intention was. I tried to time my commute so that I was arriving around the same time she'd be dropped off but I did scan the check-in lines then the security lines so she didn't see me before I saw her. I never did see her until I was out on the concourse and heading for the gate. I knew there was a chance that she could be in one of the shops or even the ladies room so I was still scanning my surroundings but it turned out she'd stopped at a payphone to try calling me one last time. I spotted her just as she was hanging up and turning away with tears in her eyes. I almost started crying myself as I got myself into her line of sight. Her eyes went wide then she squealed and we ran toward each other and into each other's arms.

"I just left you a message," she said, "I was so sad that I didn't get you."

"I'll never erase that message," I replied. We held each other for a long time, then kissed a little before continuing on to her gate and finding a couple of seats together off to the side. We didn't have a full-on make-out session, nor did we seek someplace for one last sexual encounter, instead just appreciating this bonus time together until she had to board. We weren't the only ones drawing out our goodbyes and, if she wasn't the last one to board, she was close. Just before she finally had to go, she said "I love you" in my ear, then headed down the jetway without looking back. Even though I was sad, I was still floating on Cloud 9 the whole way back to campus because she'd said that. I stopped in at the post office and picked up some Aerogrammes then immediately wrote her a letter. I hadn't told her that I also loved her before we parted but I most definitely did in that first letter. I had so much to say, I almost ran out of space, even though it had only been a couple of hours since I'd last seen her.

That was how things went for the rest of the semester, with us exchanging letters on a regular basis. There was no low-price international calling, no texting, no Facetime or Skype and email was just beginning to be a thing but very few people had email addresses. During our two days of roaming Manhattan Island, we'd come across photo booths a handful of times, and had split the photos between us before she left so we at least had those. After a very busy Senior Week and Graduation, I'd written a long letter detailing everything that had happened but, after that, things gradually began to taper off. I was focused on finding a job and out socializing with my friends, though every time I saw the English girls, I thought of Fran and resolved to be better about communicating with her.

12