Falling for Grace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so. You're worried about me taking advantage of Grace, doing something stupid and getting her in trouble. You're probably also worried about me being white and whatever grief comes with that. I didn't exactly feel a lot of warmth from Gus. Was it because I'm white or because of how my parents have worked you so hard over the years?"

"Probably both, but mostly how your parents work me. Now, I like your parents...mostly. I know they're not the most accepting of black people, but they ain't the Klan, either. A few years ago, when Alton was sick and I was worried about him...you remember, I wasn't here for about 3 weeks?" I remembered, it was when I was about 13. "Your father gave me money to pay for his doctors and medication as well as paid` me for my missed work. Not loaned it to me; they gave it to me. You didn't know that, did you?"

I had no idea. For all the conflict I'd had with them over the last few years about race and meeting Edina's family, I was pleasantly surprised to know they paid for her sons doctors. I knew a few families who would never have done that for their maids or other help.

"Look, Henry. I've been secretly proud of you and the way you stood up to them over racial stuff. You have a very good heart and I think, like my Grace, you're going to make a mark on the world. Now, I ain't telling you you two can't see each other. In a few months you're both going to be in New York and you'll be able to do what you want. If you do go out with Grace, you both have to be so careful. There are a lot of people who won't be very accepting, from both races. Gus might be one of them, but I can deal with him. But you better treat her right, like you want some boy to treat Evelyn. Or you and me, we ain't going to be able to be friends no more."

"I understand, Edina. You know me. I would never hurt her or any girl I went out with. My parents raised me better than that. YOU raised me better than that. I just don't know what I would tell my parents. I don't want to lie to them. Listen to me, I haven't even asked her if she wants to go out with me yet. I might be worrying for no reason."

"Oh, she wants to go out with you. Before I went to sleep last night, you were all she could talk about."

"Really? You're not kidding me, are you?"

"No I'm not. When you have to tell your parents, you're on your own there. I can't help you with that. But don't tell them at first. Not until you're sure you two get on well. But don't lie to them when the time comes. Being honest with them is part of respecting my daughter. And be prepared for some fight from them. Now that's all I'm going to say. Here's my phone number so you can call Grace. She gets home around 3:30 most days, unless she has soccer practice." With that, Edina got up to go back to her work.

Before she left the kitchen I said "Edina?"

She turned towards me. "Yes, Henry?"

"Thank you. I love you."

She smiled softly. "I love you too, honey. But I love my daughter more."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I didn't want to seem too eager, but I didn't want Grace to think I was playing games either. So I waited until the next afternoon to call her. I waited until 4, then called the house number. Even though I knew she was going to say yes, I still had butterflies in my stomach as I dialed. The phone picked up on the first ring, as if she was sitting there waiting for me. "Hello?" That voice. Soft and a little flirty.

"Hi, Grace? It's me, Henry Douglas. We met the other night."

"Henry, hi. You think I forgot about you in two days?" she giggled.

"Um, no I guess not." Real smooth. "How are you? How's school going?"

"You know. Major senioritis. A month and a half to go until graduation. I'm ready now."

We fell into a long conversation, where we covered music, summer plans (I was working in a day camp, she wasn't sure yet what her plans were), friends and other subjects. I noticed the time was close to 5 and my mom would be home soon. Time to tie this up and ask The Question. "Grace, if you don't have plans, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a movie, or maybe go hear some live music together, Saturday night? If you're available."

"Let me see here, do I have plans Saturday." She was flirting and teasing me. She was going to keep me on my toes. "Nope, no plans. Why don't we go for some pizza and a movie? I love pizza. We should get used to eating it if we're both going to New York in the Fall."

I made plans to pick her up at 7 Saturday. I was thinking about almost nothing else the next two days, just going out with Grace. I got dressed early, in a nice grey button down shirt and black slacks and black leather shoes. I was ready to go by six, so I just sat with my parents. I told them I was just meeting with my friends and we might go dancing which explained why I was dressed as I was. When Edina left at a quarter to 7, I offered to take her to the bus, but really I drove her home, which made me right on time for my date. It was a nice warm night, typical for South Carolina in April, so I didn't need a jacket, but I had brought a light sweater just in case.

I went in with Edina and Grace was running a little late. It wasn't a problem; the pizzeria was near the theatre and the movie started at 9:00 so we had time. When she came out five minutes later, she had clearly been worth waiting for. She wore a red sweater that fit her like a sheath and a black skirt that hugged her bottom and came down to the middle of her thighs. She was relatively tall at 5'6" so she wore a wedge shoe with about a 2 inch heel. Light makeup. Grace was gorgeous and exciting.

"Hi Grace. You look very pretty." Not what I wanted to say, but Gus was there so I had to be polite and subdued about it.

"Thank you. You look very nice too."

We stood there kind of awkwardly until we decided to just go. Grace went to say goodbye to her mother, and Edina reminded her to be home by 1. I held the door for her, and then the door to my car. I discreetly watched her legs as she swung in. Lovely, toned and long. I'm a bit of a leg man and I loved what I saw.

We talked as I drove, the first time we got to talk when we were completely alone. Our conversation was easy, unforced. Grace was funny as well as smart, the smartest girl I'd ever gone out with. But she was not taken with herself in any way. She was mellow and fun.

We had dinner, sharing a pizza and a couple of cokes and still we had no trouble communicating. The more I learned about her, the more I was fascinated. I knew her family didn't have much, obviously, but Grace didn't complain. She missed having her mother around more, and I felt guilty. Edina spent more time raising me than she did her own children and I swore to myself wherever I ended up in life, I'd never have a woman with children work for me so hard she didn't get to spend time with her kids. My resentment of my parents way of life was growing again.

We went to the movie, sitting near the back of the theater. We drew some stares, but neither of us saw anyone we knew. During the movie I held her hand, then put my arm around her shoulder and she moved closer against me. Feeling her so close was playing havoc with my stomach, in a very nice way. About halfway through I turned to her and when she looked at me, I leaned in and kissed Grace for the first time, a tentative kiss. It was followed by a more assured kiss, and that was followed by some very deep kisses. We kept kissing and we ended up missing most of the end of the movie. I touched her knee and she rubbed her leg against mine. Kissing Grace was amazing, like being plugged into all the best feelings in my soul. She even let me touch her breast through her sweater but stopped me when I tried to go underneath it.

When the lights came up, we stared at each other, both kind of starry eyed. We smiled and laughed a little. This was already the best date of my life. I knew I wanted to see more of Grace, much more, as often as we could. And I was sure she felt the same way.

We stopped to get a couple of sweet teas at a drive through, and we still had over an hour until Grace had to be home. "Let's park somewhere and talk" Grace said with a touch of desire in her voice.

"Talk?"

"Well, we can talk to start" Grace said with a light laugh, both girlish and mature at the same time.

I found a quiet street and turned off the engine, switching the radio on low. I found an R&B station playing some romantic music and soon we were kissing again. This time when I went to reach in her sweater, Grace let me and she moaned as I caressed her full, round breast over her bra. Our kisses got more frantic before she stopped me suddenly.

"Henry, you don't think I'm being too easy, do you? I'm having a great time, but I don't want you to think I do this all the time on a first date."

She looked at me seriously, but there was want in her eyes. "Grace, I really like you. I promised I'd treat you with respect and I will. If you need to stop things now, I'd be disappointed. I mean REALLY disappointed. But we stop now. If that's what you want."

I could see her trying to decide what to do. I knew what I was hoping for. Then Grace leaned over and kissed me hard before whispering "I'm not going to send you home like this. That would be cruel. Push your seat back."

I reached down and pushed all the way back. Grace kissed me again, then she pulled down the zipper of my pants and reached inside to pull out my swollen, desperate cock. "Nice" Grace moaned as she took in the sight of my 7 inch cock, circumcised and smooth and fairly thick. She leaned over and kissed the head and I shuddered just from that light touch with her lips. Then Grace used her tongue to trace all around the rim of the head, going slow, teasing me.

My cock was twitching uncontrollably as Grace kept licking at my cock, all up and down my shaft, mixing those licks and kisses with some sucking and I was moaning like crazy. I didn't know if I should have said anything to her, and it was hard to think about it. Then Grace just sucked me, her head bobbing up and down. She fumbled with the button on top and opened my pants wider.

Some of the girls I'd been with before gave blowjobs while others wouldn't no matter how much I begged. Even the ones who did give head, it was almost always like a chore, not something done to give pleasure or because they found it pleasurable. But Grace was enthusiastic, like she enjoyed making me feel good, like it got her hot. She was feeding off my pleasure and I was feeding off hers. But I wasn't really giving her pleasure yet, and I didn't like to be selfish.

Grace was on her knees on the seat so she could bend over easily to suck on me. That position made it easy for me to reach over and put my hand on her inner thigh, just where the hem of her skirt met the flesh of her legs. She moaned as I touched her on that very sensitive region, lightly trailing my fingers up and down so my fingers disappeared further up her legs. Grace sucked me harder when I touched her like that and every so often her mouth let me free so she could gasp for breath before going back on my cock. I reached higher up until I found the cotton crotch of her panties, very warm and moist where it snugly held to her pussy. Grace moved her hips around, trying to get more pressure on her crotch so I helped make that happen by pressing harder.

Grace was going very fast now, and her tongue was swirling all over the head of my dick. I was getting very close by that point and I ran my forefinger firmly up along the slit of her pussy. But when I tried to reach inside her panties, Grace pushed my hand away while sucking harder and faster. I went back to touching her over her panties so her crotch was molded on her lips. I would have been able to see her cameltoe if her skirt was up but she wouldn't let me do that either. One way or another, I was determined to bring her off with me.

When I felt my balls tighten, I knew I was almost ready. "Grace, I'm going to cum" I warned her and instead of pulling off and just jerking me, she went down as far as she could and just sucked on me until I was firing thick shots of semen into her mouth. Grace swallowed most of it but some dribbled out from the corners of her mouth, getting on my underwear. I understood then why she had opened my pants, which prevented getting my cum on them. She kept sucking me until she was sure I was done, and only then did she let my cock go with a kiss along the bottom.

I was thrilled, exhilarated, but Grace hadn't gotten off. "That was incredible, Grace, just wonderful" I said as I kissed her, which surprised her."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Henry. I enjoyed doing it for you."

"But you didn't let me get you off. I really want to do that for you. I don't want to make you go home frustrated."

"And I don't want to go home frustrated either." She moved so she was leaning back against the door on her side and spread her legs apart. I could see, in the faint light, a small patch of black covering her pussy and I could smell her too. It was a strong aroma, clean and rich, very feminine. "We've got 20 minutes before you have to drive me home. Think you can use your own mouth to get me off before then?"

I'd gone down on a few girls, but I was far from an expert. But I was determined to do my best for Grace, as she had done for me. "I'm going to try. Let me get your panties off first."

"Uh-uh." Keep them on. Lick me through my panties, Henry." She had a forefinger at her lips, a very hot image for me to take in. Her other hand massaged her large tits. If we had more time, I would have been eager to have some more fun with her for myself. But the time we had left was all about her.

I moved along the seat (back then, most cars had bench seats in front as well as in back, thankfully) until I was lying on my tummy with my head between her thighs and my legs on the floor of my car. I kissed over her pussy, remembering what I could where her most sensitive areas were, and I could hear Grace moaning as I hit the most sensitive parts. I licked up and down the crease of her panties a number of times, then I concentrated on the very top right about where I thought her clit was. I must have hit it right because Grace gasped loudly and her back arched a couple of times. I licked around where I felt a small round pearl-like area and Grace grabbed the back of my head and pushed me hard until I heard her cry out. Her panties got damper as she squirmed around on her ass, she cried out again and then, after I felt her shudder for a minute or so, she let go of my head. Her body went slack and she was making sounds of contentment.

When she opened her eyes, Grace was smiling at me and I was doing the same. She was just so sexy. "That was just, wow!" she said. I crawled my way up the seat between her long, slinky legs and I hovered just inches from her lips.

"You mind if I kiss you with your juices on my mouth?" I asked her.

"Considering you kissed me with yours on my lips, how could I say no?" I moved closer and we kissed very sensuously. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders and I held her behind her lower back. We kept kissing like that until Grace thought to look at her watch. "Oh shit, Henry, it's ten to one! I'm going to be late!" I hurried down to my end of the bench seat and got out of the car quickly to fix my shirt and pants, and Grace did the same, shifting so her skirt and sweater were mostly straight. We hopped back in and I drove her towards her house as fast as I dared drive.

We were mostly quiet as we drove along the very dark streets, both lost in our own thoughts. It was the best date of my life, even without the sexual ending, and I wanted to see Grace again, as soon as we could, as often as we could. Being that we went to different schools, it was going to be hard to get together more than once a week, maybe twice. But I was smitten with her.

When we got a block from her house Grace asked me to pull over. It was ten after one now. "Grace, not that I don't want to spend more time with you, but you're already late. Your mom might get annoyed with you, but she'll kill me."

"Don't worry about my mother. I'll be home soon enough and she loves you like a son. You should hear how she talks about you. Right now, we need to talk about a couple of things. Henry, I hope you don't think I'm some sort of slut. Obviously I've had sex before, and so have you, but I've never been this...intimate with someone on a first date before. Nothing like tonight."

"Neither have I, Grace. Nothing like this. And I don't think you're a slut. I wouldn't even go there. I really like you. A lot. Since I saw you walk into the living room the other night. I want to see you as often as we can. If you want to keep seeing me."

"I definitely want to keep seeing you. I'd ask you to pick me up after school sometimes but..."

"I know. You're worried about getting shit from people if you're seen with a white guy."

"No, I'm more worried about you getting seen picking me up from some of the boys I go to school with. Some of them aren't big fans of white people."

"Well, it's no surprise I could get some grief if I'm seen with you from the people I go to school with. And it would get back to my parents probably before I got home. Which is why I want you to meet them soon. I don't want to lie about you and I don't want them hearing about us from anyone but me."

Grace sighed deeply. "This is going to be complicated, isn't it."

"Yeah. It sure ain't going to be easy. Even your brother isn't happy about us."

"He's the least of our worries." She reached for my hand. "You do still want to keep seeing me, don't you?"

"More than anything, Grace. More than I've wanted to see anyone ever before."

We kissed in a long, deep kiss, as great as any kiss we shared that night. I would have given almost anything to just be able to cuddle up with her for the night. But that was not possible.

It was now twenty after one, and I had to take Grace home. She knew it too; pushing her curfew wasn't a good idea if we wanted to keep going out. So I took her home, and was about to get out to walk her to the door when she stopped me. "No, Henry, the lights on in the living room. That's Gus probably. Just say goodnight here."

Sure enough, we could see her brother looking out the window, but at least he went away when he saw my car out front. We appreciated him giving us those last few minutes of privacy. We kissed for the last time that night, a mixture of short and tender kisses as well as a few big, long wet kisses. "I wish we didn't have to say goodnight" I whispered.

"Me too. I'd love to watch the sunrise with you later. Do some other things to fill the time" Grace said with a soft, sexy laugh that lit me on fire again. If only.

Finally, reluctantly, we got out of the car. I opened her door as I had been doing all night and I walked her to her door, where I gave Grace a final peck on the lips. "I'll call you tomorrow afternoon. Is that all right?"

"You'd better. After 3. I have church and Bible class until 2. Mom insists."

"Don't argue with her. That's one tough lady."

"Don't I know it." A pause. "I had a really great time tonight, Henry."

"So did I. Talk to you tomorrow."

"I'll be looking forward to it. Good night, Henry."

"Good night, Grace."

I got in my car after she went inside. I was both on Cloud Nine and bummed, figuring I wouldn't be able to see her again until the following week.

I drove home carefully, knocked on my parents bedroom door to let them know I was home, got undressed and used my bathroom. When I got in bed, I couldn't stop thinking about Grace. She was the most exciting woman I ever knew. Sleep didn't come for a long time.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX