Falling for His Father Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted laughed softly, planted another quick kiss on my lips, and then grabbed the doorknob to let us both inside.

Trying to act normal in case Pete was home, we wandered in the living room to find him sitting on the couch, glaring at us with his arms folded. Not the posture of someone who was particularly happy.

"Hey, Petey!" Ted said, cheerfully. "The world travelers are back from their tour of the countryside!"

"Don't 'Hey, Petey' me," Pete snapped at his father. "I know what the two of you spent the whole day doing!"

The shock registered on Ted's face was nothing compared to how quickly all of the color drained from his face. I was pretty shocked, too. He must've either followed us to the beach or figured out where we'd be and arrived late to join us and ended up seeing us together. So much for the two of us figuring out a way to let Pete down easy...

12