All Comments on 'Falling for Jennifer Ch. 02'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
Dilvish013Dilvish013almost 2 years ago

I have enough problems with organized religion for this story to settle well. Still, the love seemed real, and the consequences far too real, so I finished this installment. I might work up the desire to finish the story... if I can get the sense of rancid communion wine out 9f my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A beautiful story and beautiful writing.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

What the fuck? I gave Chapter 1 five stars. I didn't realize there was going to be a Chapter 2. I was so excited when I learned there was more in store for Jen & Dave. This has never happened to me before when reading a multi-chapter story, but I quit just after a fucking priest, who's fucking half the town apparently, tries to force Jen into sex and then spray paints WHORE on the garage door because she wouldn't fuck him. I'm at a loss for words over how stupid that is. I am sorry for being so rude about it, but I am in shock at what I just read for THIS story that began so well.

Let me be clear...I don't care if there are stories with Catholic priests fucking and sucking each other and 80-year-old women are pissing in their mouths if that's what the story is about. Reading Falling for Jennifer Chapter 2 was like listening to Chopin and then in the middle of a movement NWA's "Fuck da Police!" starts playing at the symphony hall. Oh well..it just wasn't for me. I really loved the first Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They should have had the priest defrocked! If your going down you might as well take him with you. It certainly would have prevented what happened because they didn't.

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

I realize a good story needs a villian, but the ones you provided sucked any joy out of the story, and tainted what followed.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAl7 months ago

what is wrong with you? People come here for some enjoyment, to escape their miserable lives and read some fantasy. Or for a lucky few to recall reality that once was. Nobody comes here to feel miserable and that’s what you have made them with this horrid story!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Chapter 1 was great and it should have ended there because Chapter 2 was a disaster. Separation arc killed it for me. What a waste.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES