All Comments on 'Falling for Jennifer Ch. 03'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
XacksonXacksonover 4 years ago
What an ending.

Like holy hell.

Shame the priest got one kill but he sucked so hard he only got one kill, unless he took out her kids but still, a hit list with only one name crossed off and a leg of someone else. Cleanser with fire and all that.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Wow!

That was unexpected. Great story with a powerful ending. He got what he deserved. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not reading this one

I found chapter 3 first, then went back and read 1 & 2. Now I’m caught up and will not read this one. You’re a good writer, but I despised the Priest character so much from 2, I don’t want to read about him. In my universe, he dies a horrible death without ever seeing Jennifer again. I enjoyed 1 & 2.

nicho1855nicho1855over 4 years ago
What an ending

That was a fantastic, riveting tale. I reckon it's going to take an hour or more to get my heart rate back to normal after finishing this story. You deserve 10 stars for this one Hot Sister. Thank you.

ezbodezbodover 4 years ago

Thank you for an excellent ending, even though it took almost a decade to reach it.

Endings that are written later than normal, are generally a let-down; except in this case, it almost seemed it was written continuously.

Btw, "goal' is what you kick a football into; while "gaol" is where the pedos are kicked into.

Cheers.

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1about 4 years ago
Loved it!!

A beautiful story. Thank you.

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed this series immensely! Thank you for your wonderful story telling. The depiction of your characters and their interactions, the way you describe each scene are truly masterful. This series is definitely one of my favourites. Thank you.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Well written, great drama. I think the priests ending was well deserved but David to have his leg blown off and lose it was a bit much. Other than that it was a great story with a happily ever after ending and that gets my 5 star vote.

tlc656tlc656over 3 years ago
Loved it!

Great story from start to finish.

SCK201SCK201about 3 years ago

THE END! And a hell of an end too (pun intented). Intense all the way, had trouble putting it down,the story that is. Fantastic writer.

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganalmost 3 years ago

awesome man. nice story with perfect ending.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

He burned in the fires of his self created hell.

A fitting end to one who abused his office with malicious intent. As for Rose, Millie and the two lead characters, "let those without sin cast the first stone"

Thank you for a wonderful engaging story.

barcomberbarcomberalmost 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyable. Brought out the joy and beauty of sex with a minimum of the messy detail.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

This is incest it is sadism. You put these two through more pain and misery than they ever deserved. People come here to read to forget their trouble, to get a smile on their faces, and you do a sibling version of the holocaust?! I have read stories where i said I wished I could give 10 stars. You are allowed to write what you will… i only wish I could give you negative stars to reflect my true feelings of this .

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Seriously? That's what you did with sweet little Sophie? She had a heart as big as Australia. That's a horrible ending! I'm so disappointed. 😞

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

A beautiful story of love loss and romance but I'm sorry he wasn't prosecuted for his crimes and publicly disgraced along with the others of his ilk who prey on innocent people people. Still it was an end and no more than he deserved. I hope you carry on writing I enjoy stories of quality.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

This chapter is a bit demented. There’s nothing erotic about violence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jen was married once, and bore no children. Why not make it where she and David move completely out of Australia to start their life all over where no one knows who they are. They could live as husband and wife with maybe a child or two on the way. They could be a happy family without anyone trying to ruin it for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic good to read something that has a decent plot well done and maybe down the track someone might convince you to give us an update on Jennifer and David

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s also good to read something that is based here in Australia for a change

M1sterPM1sterPover 2 years ago

What can I say other than brilliant, just brilliant. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well... This series took a turn off the roadway. That's okay, it managed to keep my attention to the end. Not the turn I would have made if I were behind the wheel, but what the hell. That's what imaginations are for!

RocketMan12RocketMan12over 2 years ago

I found this to be a good story even if there was less explicit sex. There was plenty in the first section and we really didn’t need the ribbon on cum the ribbon on cum through out. We’ll written Tame it down a little and it could be a Netflix series

Radomir1Radomir1about 2 years ago

Great series.

Too bad there are no new stories by this author

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the series but felt sad for Rose at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a great series that I really enjoyed. I couldn't wait to read more. You are an extraordinary writer. Your vision of this story was totally intriguing. Look forward to reading more of your works. Please keep writing.

P. S. I also felt bad for Rose and wished she could have found somebody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If there’s anything better than fine erotic literature, it’s a good story where justice is served on a platter. And “Father” Tobias will have all of eternity to contemplate his sins. Excellently written, as always. Thank you. Five Stars.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

One of the most gripping stories I've read here. The character development was excellent. I'm a RC (Recovering Catholic) and I felt the rage I knew from early on that a lot of them are hypocrites. So now, I'm a happy Pagan. Hot_Sister, thank you for writing one of the best, if not the best, stories I've read here.

Dilvish013Dilvish013almost 2 years ago

OK, so the -- I don't have a adjective descriptive enough -- "priest" got what he deserved, if only just. As for incest, it has been a part of human behavior from before we had a word for it. Look to the Pharaoh -- Rameses for one biblical example where his sister wife is never mentioned. There are legitimate biological reasons to be somewhat concerned about incest but nothing that a cheek swab can't allay. I say this as an only child for whom the issue has not, and cannot arise.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Brill series!

At first I was wary of the introduction of the 'good father'...but overall it added a good dimension to the story.

Lust//Love/Avarice/Abuse/Retribution what a great combo!

11/10 Melting Jerry Cans!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FUCKING TRASH STORY!! WASTE OF TIME READ!!

INCEST IS IN THE BIBLE!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Burn baby burn- disco inferno... It's not every villain whose got a popular exit theme song right? As a nit pick, Capitalize all proper names & organizations: Catholic Church, the Church- when it's not referring to just the edifice. Nice story conclusion to the whole series. 5 stars

Anon56

Lust4heragainLust4heragainover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your read. Great story with a great finish. Thank you!

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 1 year ago

WOW, you have really outdone yourself on this WONDERFUL STORY! 10 stars if I could!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Knowing the colourful characters that Melbourne is known to produce, this story is certainly not far from reality in terms of the kind of people that live there.

bseeker6969bseeker696910 months ago

I love to re-read stories. I catch the little nuances I missed first go. Knowing how it's going to end? When justice serves itself? You know that feeling... I also have my own 'Jen'. I left home & joined the army because it was going to happen otherwise... There are nights now when I wish she was still curled up under the blankets with me to keep us warm. I think you can understand my interest in bro/sis stories. The what ifs...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stronger than steel. You have been brain washed. MM

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I've never commented on a story before but I enjoyed reading this story it was very well written you painted a great picture with your words loved the suspense ill definitely read it again

Smartest1Smartest19 months ago

Wonderfull. Moving story.

Just... A pity about the preceding excuses with regard to the shananigans of priests.

Religion, and it's servants, is good for nothing and is a bane of civilization

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WOW! You sure as hell know how to write a scene. But if you want to improve on that skill then go find a copy of a Raymond Chandler, Philip Marlow novel. See how he writes a descriptive scene. Learn that from a master and make your stories even better. This was an awesome story. Thank you for presenting it here. LOVE happy endings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES