Falling for Jennifer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell no, and especially after what I've read in the papers for the last few years."

"Well, unfortunately she chose the wrong priest. He decided he could use this juicy bit of information to blackmail Jennifer. He figured she'd come across with the goods so he propositioned her one night - said that she'd burn in hell if she didn't leave me, and that he could teach her to love again...or something along those lines. He even suggested a time and place to start her personal tuition."

"What did she do?"

"Shoved him backwards over a table and told him to keep his pious little prick in his pants."

Rose threw back her head and laughed. "Sounds like my kind of girl."

"Yeah, right. But then the hate mail started, and the jobs dried up. She was ostracised in the streets and the house was vandalised. Nothing to pin it to him, of course, but we know who it was."

"And you couldn't go to the police."

"No, for obvious reasons." David sighed. "I guess we could have put up with it, or perhaps moved away. We were talking about what to do when the assault happened."

Rose went still. "What assault?"

"Four people kidnapped her on the way back home one night and they tied her up and cut off her hair. They intended to tar and feather her...you know, the old medieval treatment to humiliate someone? Fortunately they decided that pouring boiling pitch on her head would kill her so they stripped her naked, pissed all over her and ran her out of town." He stopped suddenly, the emotion welling up as he remembered that night. The little figure lying in a hospital bed her face as white as the bandages; the words she had said to him in her fear and confusion: words as jagged as shards of glass. It had robbed them of eleven years of happiness - eleven years that could never be brought back. And then he had searched for her and, though a miracle, they had come back together. And now -

"I'm so sorry, David." Rose's hand was on his arm and her eyes were soft with concern. "Nobody should ever have to put up with that."

"We clawed it back," he said and his voice was husky with emotion. "After years apart, we found each other and started again - here, where we thought it was safe." He shook his head. "And it was, until a couple of weeks ago."

"Why? What happened?"

"Jen went into one of the local churches for a friend's christening." He smiled ruefully. "The first she'd been into since that night. It seemed safe enough - a small parish during the day. The priest was young - new to the job, so his boss decided to come along to officiate."

"The same one," Rose guessed. "He came back."

David shrugged. "It was probably just a coincidence. He's a Bishop now -' his voice turned bitter. "The Most Reverend John S. Tobias. I ran a few checks on him...nothing concrete, but there are whispers that he hasn't changed - you know, still talking young parishioners into giving money or sexual favours. Needless to say, nothing ends up with the church, and he's still a senior member of the faith." He stared into his drink for a moment, reflecting the injustice of it all. "You'd like to think that someone, somewhere, would have figured that he's a bad egg...that the catholic church would have dealt with him. But -' he shook his head. "Anyway, when Jen saw him she fainted and was carted off in an ambulance. He has that much effect on her."

"But he can't be a threat to her now, surely? Now that you know who he is. You've got influence, David - you're not a young guy just starting out."

"I said much the same to Jen," David replied. "And she said an interesting thing: 'he'll come after me because he enjoyed it'. I didn't believe her, until a couple of weeks ago."

"What happened?"

"He broke into our house. I'm sure it was him, though I can't prove it because the security system was playing up. The silent alarm didn't work and only one of the cameras was functioning, and it didn't show his face - but I know it was him...the way he walks, his shape and figure. Besides, who breaks into a house in Toorak and spends most of the time in the bedroom without taking anything?"

"Does your sister know?"

David shook his head. "She knows we had a break-in, but I didn't share my thoughts. She's a bright girl though, and she's probably figured it out."

"What do you think he'll do?"

"I don't know," David said. "But for a Bishop to break into someone's house shows he's serious. He hates her, Rose, and he's a zealot which makes him doubly dangerous - you know, he's instrument of the Lord's revenge and all that. I don't know what he's going to do, but I don't intend to sit around to find out.

Rose thought for a moment. She could relate to what Jennifer Griffiths had been through, even though her circumstances had been different. Violence against women was abhorrent and she had no doubt of the truth of David's story. And she'd seen men of the cloth in her agency, setting aside their accoutrements before rutting on the bed like animals; and the thing was, the next day they'd happily pass judgement on fornicators and sinners in their congregations. She had no aspirations of the sanctity of the church or of those who administered it, and a zealot was the most unpredictable and dangerous of enemies.

And as for David and his relationship with his sister - she'd seen men role playing in her chambers, pretending the girl was a sibling or a mother, but it wasn't her job to judge. If David and Jennifer Griffiths were happy together and nobody got hurt, that was their business.

"So what can I do to help?" she asked simply.

David nodded in gratitude. "I was hoping that Bishop Tobias might be known to you...that is, he might be a client."

"And if he was?"

"Well - just maybe you had a video of him doing something he shouldn't, or perhaps a couple of photos?" He glanced at Rose's face. "I don't want money from him - I just want to warn him off."

"I'll have a look. And how much do you think that might be worth, if I did?"

David shrugged. "Damned if I know - this business is new to me. Name a fair price."

"Ten thousand. In used notes."

"Done." He smiled in relief. "I rather thought it would be more."

"It should be," Rose said, "but I don't like bullies and you're a friend, so that's just to cover expenses. I'll give you a call when I have something."

*

That evening Rose Mulquinney sat in the booth to watch one of her girls fucking.

She was in a secret alcove set behind the wall of the main bedroom that enjoyed an unimpeded view of the king-sized bed beyond. The one-way mirror through which she gazed was wide enough for two or three people to sit and watch the action, but today she was on her own, leaning forward slightly to observe the two bodies moving on the bed. The big video camera to her right hummed quietly, capturing everything she could see and hear for future use.

The lights in the bedroom were dimmed but the room was bright enough to observe every detail. Rose allowed her eyes to move over the girl's body as she lowered herself onto the erect shaft of the figure beneath her. She could see the fine sheen of sweat on her golden skin and the gleam of moisture on her soft, pouting lips, and she observed her honey coloured eyes bright with lust as they gazed back at her, knowing that she was there and positioning her body to give the very best view of her coupling. Millie was one of the best - not just for her looks but because she really enjoyed the work too.

The man was on his back, his steadying hands on her waist as she impaled herself on him. Her black hair moved languorously about her face and her full breasts swayed slightly as her body moved, the nipples erect with desire. Rose watched as the glistening shaft of his cock glided into the girl's body, levering aside the thick lips of her vulva. She could see how wet she was, too - the juices leaking out, coating the shaft as it plunged into her, frothing to a white cream where their flesh met.

Rose shifted in the seat slightly, opening her thighs and pushing her hips forward. Her hand moved to her crotch and her fingers brushed lightly over the thin, wet fabric of her pants. She slipped her hand under the elastic and touched herself, her fingertips pressing lightly against her clitoris before edging downwards to enter the warmth of her pussy. She could feel the jolt of electricity the contact gave, the sudden suffusion of lust. How many times had she sat in this same chair, pleasuring herself as she watched her girls servicing carefully selected citizens of the city? When the man was important, as this one was, she would film him performing, placing the tape in the big safe in the corner as insurance for the future. And sometimes she would feel a special bond with the girl...almost as if the thick rod in her body was gliding into her own wet channel. She felt it now, and it stirred her.

She leaned forward, her lips slightly open and her breath panting softly. Millie was moving more quickly now, her body responding to what was happening, and Rose could see the discharge of their fucking - a testament to the girl's growing excitement. She watched as the man lifted his head and suckled her right breast, his lips closing over the nipple to tease it, and through the speakers above her head she heard their coupling: the sighs of pleasure and the soft wet sucking of the girl's pussy as it gripped and released him.

Millie was lifting herself higher now, to better savour the length and thickness of his shaft. As she raised her body upwards Rose could see his rod exposed, gleaming in the light until the rim of his helmet appeared, held only by the thick lips of her sex; and then she watched as the girl plunged downwards and the turgid flesh of his cock slithered back inside her slim, golden body, each stroke accompanied by an explosive grunt of pleasure. Rose's fingers were busy too, easing into the wet channel of her own pussy in tune with the penetration, and she envisaged that the wetness that she could feel on her fingers was the same as her employee's. She licked her lips, imagining the salty taste of the girl's juice, its texture oily on her tongue, dribbling thick and wet to the back of her throat.

She could feel the growing whirlwind of her orgasm approaching and she slowed the frantic twitching of her fingers to control it. She wanted to come at the same time as them, to bond with the pleasure of their flesh...to time the clasping spasms of her own cunt to be at one with the frantic grasping of the one before her. She watched with hooded eyes as the girl leaned backwards, her body angled away from the mirror so that the man's cock was sliding into her at a different angle. She could see the shaved lips of her pussy moving with the stimulus of his penetration: easing aside as he entered her, and clasping at his rod as he withdrew. His body was twitching now as he reached for his climax, and Rose leaned forward even further to watch more closely.

With exquisite timing the girl lifted herself to the extremity of his shaft and clasped the trembling head in the tight portal of her vulva. She held her body still and milked his glans with her vaginal muscles, the lips fluttering around the bulbous head as her flesh stroked and suckled him like a mouth. For a moment he was rigid, his body drawn to the very brink of ecstasy, and then with a hoarse cry he came, spurting upwards into the soft, wet tube surrounding him. Rose imagined the hot jets of his sperm entering the girl's body, pooling at the entrance to her vagina, drawn out by the grasping lips of her cunt.

With a soft cry of anguish Rose came, her fingers buried in her channel. A spurt of juice splattered out of her body over the soft cream leather of the seat. The jolts of pleasure rocked her body, one upon the other in waves of heat and white, grainy light. She watched as Millie came too, tripped over the edge by the warmth and volume of the seed being pumped into her; she heard the girl shriek and she watched the thick white strands of his cum being forced out of her body by the contraction of her cunt, spattering over the man's belly and trickling down the gleaming shaft in thick, clinging strands.

For a long moment the three figures were frozen, each locked in the tight spiral of their pleasure, each savouring the spurting of their juices and the tight, rhythmic clasping of their parts. And then the moment passed and the light and sounds of the day seeped back in to their consciousness, and they moved again.

*

She waited until the man had gone before she entered the bedroom. Millie was lying on the rumpled sheets with some crisp green banknotes scattered around her, and she looked up.

"He was old," she said accusingly. "Why are they always old now?"

Rose sat on the side of the bed. "Because they are the important ones," she said soothingly, "the ones with money and influence. That was Justice Peter Cranbourne, and until about an hour ago he was a pillar of respectability in the State's judicial system. He is a Supreme Court Judge, has a wife who moves in high circles and two virginal teenage daughters who go to Saint John's Academy for young ladies. And unlike some others in his profession he has been as clean as a new whistle - no scandal, no girls and no bribes. Now, he's just a randy old Judge, just like the others."

Millie laughed. Cranbourne's semen was still oozing from her vulva and she thought it felt just the same as any other man's, even if he was a Supreme Court Judge. "Why do they do it?" she asked. "Surely they must know that nothing is ever a secret."

Rose shrugged. "If you saw his wife you'd understand - shagging her would be like buggering the Sphinx. And he's at that age where he looks in the mirror every morning and sees another chin on his face or bigger bags under his eyes, and he figures he'd better have a bit of fun before it's too late." She smiled. "Everyone thinks its women who have a problem with ageing, but I think men worry about it more."

The girl nodded. It was a familiar story: older men in stale, empty marriages, aware of their mortality and prepared to pay for some delicious young thing with firm tits and a tight pussy to play with for a while.

"Well, at least he didn't have any strange fetishes," Millie said. Judges were notorious for it - the last one had asked to be put on a leash and punished like a dog, and she had heard of others who liked being whipped. Perhaps it was because they spent every day handing out sentences, so the idea of being receiving them was appealing.

"Oh, I'm sure he does," Rose replied. "Even though he didn't ask you this time, I'm certain he'll have some dirty little secret he wants to play out. They all do. Just give him a bit of time." She leaned forward and patted the girl on her cheek. "Now, clean up, sweetheart and get some rest. I have a special job for you...something a bit different and one with a bonus if you pull it off - and yes, he's a bit younger, too."

*****

A week later the Most Reverend John S. Tobias, Auxiliary Bishop in the Dioceses of Bunyong, slowly placed the phone on its cradle and stared out of the window.

The call had been from one of his parishioners, a woman called Marie Sheldon with three children, who lived not far from where he now sat. She was a single mother, struggling under the crushing burden of raising her family and grateful for whatever scraps he was prepared to give - a few dollars here and there, some cast off clothing from the charity bin in the church, left-over food from his kitchen. In return she lifted her skirts whenever he called upon her.

Marie had just asked for more money, but she was not a particularly good shag, he decided. She might have been once, but now she was usually too tired to do much more than lie underneath him, and her personal hygiene wasn't always that good. He wanted a younger, more energetic woman, with a bit more class.

As it happened, he had seen one during the service last Sunday. She had been sitting in the front pew and was on her own, which was unusual. She was chastely dressed, but he saw the quality of her clothes was good, and she had the trappings of breeding and wealth. He'd watched her as he gave his sermon and by the end of the service felt compelled to speak.

In his normal fashion he stood on the steps of the church and greeted each of the congregation as they left. At first he thought he'd missed her, but she appeared at the end of the queue and he saw that close up she was even more striking than he'd first supposed.

"Thank you, your Eminence, for your words this morning." Her voice was low pitched and the eyes that looked into his were a honey brown, like molten caramel. He was interested in her choice of words, too: "Your Eminence' was reserved for Cardinals, those esteemed Princes of the Church. He was merely a Bishop, two rungs down the ecclesial ladder, but ambition burned brightly in his chest and he liked hearing the title.

"You are welcome, my child." He took her proffered hand and held it. "I haven't seen you here before - have you moved from another place?"

She shook her head, the dark curls glinting in the evening light. God, she was stunning. "No, father. I found my local priest could not offer what I seek, and I felt compelled to move to another parish." She smiled slightly. "I really hope you will accept me here."

Her hand was warm and she made no move to release it from his grasp. Instead, her eyes were on his face - bright, interested eyes that invited comment.

"I'm sorry to hear that my child. Perhaps I can help? You are always welcome to talk to me, here in the confessional or perhaps somewhere less...intimidating, if you wish."

"Thank you, your Eminence." She released his hand and shuffled in her clutch purse for a moment before extracting a card. "I would welcome that, but I know you are a busy man. Perhaps, at your leisure, you could see your way to call me? It is a matter that weighs upon my mind and I would like to talk about it."

"Of course." Tobias smiled reassuringly and watched as she walked away, her tight little buttocks moving alluringly under the skirt. It was an image he would revisit in the bath that evening to build a little fantasy. He glanced down at the card, noting the heavy linen card and crisp embossed lettering: Amelia J. Cardoza, Physiotherapist. A professional woman, then. Smart and beautiful, and probably with money - just as he liked them.

They met later that week in a café in St Kilda - a little way from where Tobias lived, but he thought it worth the journey. She'd explained that her faith was flagging and the conversation would perhaps be easier outside of the walls of a church, and he'd agreed. She wore a simple cream dress with a pearl necklace and earrings, and her fingernails were painted a soft shell pink to match her lipstick. The coal-black tresses of her hair had been pinned up, highlighting the slender column of her neck. Tobias was into long necks and he felt his cock harden at the thought of gripping it as he fucked her.

"Can I get you a drink, your Eminence?"

"A coffee only, Miss Cardoza. I have other business to attend to later."

She nodded. "You must be a very busy man, in your position."

"It has its moments." He smiled reassuringly. "Sometimes I long for the days when I was just a plain parish priest - life seemed so much simpler then." He remembered the women he had known in that role too, and some of the memories they had given him - like Mary McGinnis's pendulous breasts wobbling as he fucked her on the sofa, and Sylvia Robertson who feared pregnancy so had suggested other innovative ways he could take her. Such things had seemed perversions before then, but now they were a part of his sexual repertoire.

"You shouldn't call me Your Eminence, Miss Cardoza - that is a term reserved for Cardinals. I am, alas, only a Bishop."