All Comments on 'Falling for Matthew'

by icyblue

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot,

I've got a similar mancrush on an old friend, always sexual undertones. Maybe one day it will happen..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love this. Can't wait for more!

HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

I sure hope you will do a follow-up with chapter 2? It can´t end like this, we need more ") Really liked it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So real

Very good job. Complex emotions of young man going through process of discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Start!

I love how you got the story started. It's very intriguing. I want to know how their relationship progresses throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start

This was a great start to what looks to be an awesome story. I would love to see more as soon as possible. Can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start; can't wait for more

This story has great potential and I can't wait for more. The start is great, now please hurry and give us the rest!

LuciaTolentinoLuciaTolentinoover 11 years ago
Pretty nice

I like it. It was a little confusing at parts, but other than that, great. I hope there will be more.

sweetallissweetallisover 11 years ago

Nooo i didn't want it to end! :( Please continue writing :)

GuitarGuy92GuitarGuy92over 11 years ago

It was pretty good, but it does need some work. It kinda felt like you were trying too hard to explain the characters as you introduced them instead of letting their actions speak for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'd like to know if Matt is involved with someone. They are so affectionate with each other. Touchy feely. So does Matt suspect something? I have a feeling he's come to terms with his feelings even more than the main character. I agree he should do the right thing by the girl. I hope he can be honest with Matt or they will destroy their relationship. If they are so touchy feely with each other, i'm surprised they aren't more open with one another. I am unsure which will have the nuts to bring up the thing between them first.

I think the actions of your characters are slowly defining them which I know another commentor said you haven't done that. I think maybe he means their actions with one another in terms of what they say/admit to each other. I think it kinda sucks that (what's his name?) the main character didn't make time for his best friend on his bday. Going there to burn some time is a bit mean. Was it just his way of not being tempted to do anything he'd regret?. I can't wait till they go to the cabin and can't get away to hide from one another.

cannd

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

The start of this story was amazing, I am so looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please, more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very promising...

I really enjoyed this and the flashback to the campfire was super hot. I'm generally an extra harsh critic, but unlike other commenters I have no complaints with this. Please continue as soon as you can! xx

fullmoonrising2fullmoonrising2over 11 years ago
hmmm...

i was expecting more, so this means that u've set a fine line dangling us like a fish on a hook.i'm really looking 4ward 2 readg the rest. btw, u hv some typos u need 2 work on.

sebastiandosebastiandoover 11 years ago

I really, really enjoyed this story and I'm rooting for the two guys to get together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

Please, please, please keep writing this story! I absolutely fell in love with the characters and really want to read more.

From a hoping reader

p.s amazing for first entry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Love this story! It reminds me a lot of what I went through! Though, I haven't even told my best friend that I like guys, most notably who much I like him. This is an amazing serice already so please keep writing! The way you intergrate the content makes it very realistic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Casey 1988

Story is a good read. I hope He breaks up properly with Jane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot as

Nice background, like where it's going slow burn hmmmmm.

typewriter11typewriter11almost 6 years ago
Finally! !

Been looking for this story which I first read yars ago. So glad to have tracked it down again - now safely favourited!! (",)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous