Falling for My Bull

Story Info
A purely sexual relationship became more.
2.6k words
4.39
25.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the familiar butterflies in my belly as I pulled into Mike's driveway and slowed to a stop. My heart began to race and I sent my husband a quick email letting him know where I was. We couldn't text like a normal couple because Jerry would be spending the next five years in a federal prison for embezzlement and tax evasion. I breathed deep and climbed out of my 10 year old Nissan SUV. My cheeks felt warm and flushed and I began to grin like an idiot as I climbed the stairs and knocked on Mike's door.

I had met him on tinder and with Jerry's blessing. The first two years of my husband's incarceration I had been faithful but incredibly lonely. Our kids were both grown and lived a thousand miles away. I worked full time and interacted with my coworkers during the days but at night I had watched television and masturbated to take the edge off. I'd always been a very sexual person and as an adult I had never gone more than a month without sex before Jerry's arrest.

Two years after he entered the federal penitentiary to serve an 8 year sentence Jerry suggested I take a lover. He didn't want to lose me nor did I want to lose him but something had to change or I was going to lose my mind. We had been exchanging racy emails and pictures since he'd been gone and Jerry had confessed many of his deepest darkest fantasies in his emails. One fantasy that had come up repeatedly was him wanting to see me with a black man. I had played along and enjoyed the idea but I knew I could never do that in real life.

I had grown up in a small town in rural Georgia. I had never considered dating outside of my race. I had grown up at a time and in a place where good white girls didn't date blacks or Latinos and I'd always considered myself a good girl who sometimes did bad or naughty things.

I had met Jerry when we were in high school. He was a linebacker on the football team and I was a cheerleader. We had hooked up one night at a field party. We hooked up again the following week after his football game and had sex in the back of his pickup truck on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. After that we began dating steadily until I got pregnant three years later when Jerry was just finishing trade school. We were married before our son was born and we'd been married through ups and downs for more than twenty years.

Mike answered the door shirtless and I smiled brightly. He wasn't the kind of guy I was usually attracted to. I'd always liked muscular and fit men like Jerry. Mike was a big man with broad shoulders and a thick waist. He had a soft doughy belly but he carried himself well and had an abundance of self confidence which I found very appealing.

"Hey Baby Girl," Mike said in a deep baritone. He sounded like Barry White when he spoke and his sexy voice always sent a shiver down my spine.

"Hi Daddy," I replied softly. I hadn't understood the Daddy Dom dynamic when Mike and I first met but it had become a thing with us and I loved it. Mike made me feel safe and secure despite my situation with Jerry. He took care of me sexually and in other ways, and he had truly become my Daddy.

He stepped back and let me into the room as he spread his strong arms, welcoming me into his home. The pungent aroma of marijuana assaulted my senses and it mixed with his natural musk to start my juices flowing. Mike smoked a lot and I had unconsciously learned to associate the unique combination of smells with immense sexual pleasure. I loved my husband very much and I never would have had sex with Mike or anyone besides Jerry without his blessing but truth be told no one had ever satisfied me like Mike.

He had a great cock. It was long, thick and as black as night. The color had added to my excitement at first. The mind fuck of a good southern belle like me getting blacked was intense but it became clear to me after the first time that when used properly size did matter. No man before Mike had hit spots inside me like he did and I had never climaxed harder or more often than I did when he fucked me.

I pressed my body shamelessly against his and we started to kiss. We had been getting together two or three times per week for more than six months and what had started as a purely sexual relationship had grown into something much more. I cared about him. I had real feelings for him and his kisses still took my breath away.

My hands slid down his back, dragging my freshly manicured nails down his ebony flesh and leaving white ashy trails in their wake as Mike closed the door behind me. He lifted my sundress over my head and then we resumed our deep, sensuous kiss. I had, as requested, been naked under my dress and Mike pawed at my chubby pale body, squeezing my dimpled ass cheeks as our tongues entwined. I could feel my juices flooding my ravenous sex and I moaned as he tickled my sphincter with the tip of his finger. I'd never let Jerry fuck my ass but Mike had an open invitation to use my back door whenever he wanted. He had made me climax during anal and I had grown to love it even though his size left me very sore afterwards.

"Do you need some dick Baby Girl?" Mike teased as he smiled down at me. His warm hungry gaze and deep sexy voice made me shudder and I nodded.

"I do Daddy," I purred as I fumbled with his pants. I pushed them and his boxers down his strong legs and his big beautiful cock sprung free. It was already rock hard and it jutted lewdly from his doughy black body but curved downward under its own significant weight.

My knees buckled and I knelt at his feet. My hands lovingly caressed his smooth, nearly hairless thighs as I planted soft butterfly kisses along his shaft. I breathed deep, drawing his scent into my lungs, savoring its aphrodisiac qualities. His smell and taste turned me on so much and I closed my eyes as I started to lick and suck his big fat cock.

Mike leaned back against the wall and laced his thick fingers into my long auburn hair. The power in his grip added to my excitement and my juices began to seep from my tight pink pussy, wetting my labia and dampening my thighs. I had struggled to take his length and girth the first time we had sex but since then it had always felt like a perfect fit in my pussy and while I still could only suck the first few inches I much preferred the feeling of his massive cock in my mouth to all that had preceded him. I loved sucking him.

Saliva dripped from my chin as I worshipped Mike's perfect cock. My head bobbed slowly and I stroked him with both hands until my jaw began to ache. I looked up at him with a soulful gazed and silently pleaded with my wide blue eyes for him to fuck me.

"Let's go get comfortable Baby Girl," Mike said softly as he read my expression. He helped me to my feet and stepped out of his pants and underwear. He held my hand and we walked down the hallway to his bedroom where he helped me onto the bed.

I rolled onto my back and spread my thick, meaty thighs wide. I was a curvy woman with wide hips and big, heavy breasts. I'd had a terrible self image when I met Mike but the way he looked at me and his frequent compliments had taught me to love myself and my thick, supple body.

I smiled as I thought back to the first time we had hooked up. I had set up a camera to record the festivities and afterwards I sent it to Jerry so he could watch what he was missing. That had been Jerry's idea and he had quietly jerked off in his cell at night while he replayed the video in his head.

Mike and I had fucked for more than an hour the first time we were together and I had lost track of how many times I'd cum after he finally managed to stuff his giant cock into my then little used hole. He had taken me to new heights of pleasure. We had a connection and incredible chemistry from the start and I was back a few days later for another amazing night.

Mike knelt between my legs and held his cock with his left hand. He aimed his phone camera at it and pressed record before he slapped his heavy cock against my engorged labia with a dull thud. We knew Jerry liked to see his big black cock slide into his hotwife and we recorded at least a portion of our trysts.

The contact was electric and I groaned like a wanton whore as Mike repeatedly hit my clit with his meaty cock. I felt as ravenous as always and I reached impatiently for his pulsating manhood. The soft silky flesh was still wet with my saliva and I guided his bare dick to the entrance of my eager, drooling cunt. Our first few times together Mike had worn a condom but neither of us liked the feeling of latex between us and once I was sure he was clean we had stopped. I was still on the pill and in my mid forties so chances of an unwanted pregnancy was near nil and the pleasure of skin on skin contact was pure bliss.

His hips pushed forward and his cock split my lips. A deep guttural moan rose from my chest and my eyes rolled back. His girth, which had seemed almost too much for me to handle the first time we had sex, was a perfect stretch and my legs started to quiver as he sank half of his prodigious shaft into my needy cunt. I grabbed at my soft, pillowy breasts and squeezed them like I was kneading dough. My eyes met his and I smiled brightly. "Fuck me Daddy," I begged wantonly.

Every time he entered me I felt the same way. I craved him from head to toe. I needed him more than oxygen. We were in perfect syncopation and I started to climax the moment he began to thrust his wide hips. He started slowly with his hips low and my legs pushed back to my ears. The head of his cock rubbed against my g spot at that angle and his short strokes made me tremble as intense waves of pleasure washed over me. When my first climax ebbed Mike let go of my legs and undulated his hips in a circular motion. He stopped recording video, placed his phone beside us on the bed and concentrated all his focus on me.

The slight upward curve of his dick, near the tip, slipped past my cervix to my a spot and he kept stroking like that until my toes curled with pleasure. I breathed deep in short gasps and my eyes rolled back.

Mike watched my face and as a euphoric smile spread across my lips he dropped his hips and long stroked me, making contact with both my g spot and my a spot with each powerful thrust. His pelvis slapped against my ass and the sound of our bodies slamming together filled the room. My belly tensed and I cried out loudly. I squeezed my breasts hard and twisted my sensitive nipples, sending bolts of pain from my tits to my throbbing cunt. My juices flowed like a river down the crack of my ass leaving a large wet spot under me as I gazed adoringly up at him.

Mike deep dicked me hard until beads of sweat formed on my brow and then he rolled me onto my belly and did it again from behind. He was a virtuoso lover and I came over and over until I felt like I couldn't climax anymore. Then he pulled out and rolled onto his back with a gorgeous smile on his face.

"Finish me off Baby Girl. Next round I'm taking the ass," Mike promised and I giggled like a smitten school girl.

I straddle his waist and impaled myself on his throbbing manhood. It felt so good and I gazed adoringly into his dark eyes. The connection between us had grown stronger each time we were together and I had struggled to compartmentalize sex from emotion but it was a losing battle. I slowly rode him, letting my soaking wet pussy caress the length of his big delicious cock and I savored every inch.

I watched his handsome round face and listened to his moans. His breathing began to labor and I smiled. He was close and I ached for his hot seed.

"Cum for me Daddy," I begged in a low, raspy voice.

"I'm gonna nut," he warned and I squealed with excitement. I tensed my pussy, gripping his shaft as I bounced my fat ass fast and hard.

"Cum for me Daddy," I panted wildly. My mind was reeling and my heart was full. "I love you Daddy, cum for me please. I love you Daddy."

My heart was racing and my body began to quiver and quake. I looked into his beautiful eyes and sat down hard, pressing the head of his cock against my cervix. My hips gyrated quickly, rubbing my labia against his big shaved balls. I dragged my nails over his chest and grinned. "Cum for me Daddy. I love you."

He looked into my eyes and lifted his hips off the bed, effortlessly hoisting me into the air. A long, deep grunt spilled from his soft lips and his seed erupted from his pulsating cock, pumping deep inside my womb. He grunted and groaned as ribbons on hot cum flooded my ravenous sex.

"I love you too Baby Girl," Mike said sincerely as he pulled me down to his face and kissed me tenderly. Our tongues entwined and we continued to kiss until his spent dick slipped from my soiled pussy. His potent sperm oozed from my gaping hole onto his belly as I tenderly cupped his handsome face. It wasn't the first time we had professed our love for each other. The first time had been caught on tape and I had mistakenly sent it to Jerry without editing that part out.

I had told Jerry when he asked me about it that the words just slipped out in the heat of the moment. I told him that I didn't mean them, but I had. The truth was that I loved them both but in different ways and I wasn't sure I could ever give either of them up. Did that make me selfish? Perhaps, but I wasn't the one who broke the law and would be in prison for almost a decade.

Mike understood the situation and he was okay with it. He wanted more, but accepted what I could give, and he knew that at least for the next five years I was, at least physically, his and his alone.