All Comments on 'Falling for My College Buddy'

by keptbyfather

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story but hated Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a huge fan of happy endings but this ending doesn’t seem like the end, nor ultimately happy. The sad, hard, harsh truth is that Brett is and always has been an asshole. He’s selfish, thoughtless, promiscuous to an extreme, a cheater who will always be a cheater. Ray (you can tell I’m serious) IS way too good for Brett and always has been. He has always put Brett’s needs before his own, Brett’s feelings before his own, and generally to the detriment of his own needs and happiness. By contrast there is no evidence at all in the story that Brett has ever put Ray first in his life. Sure he’s had lots of sex with Ray, often wanted him sexually, but never seemed to truly love him. Let’s recap: He called Ray is best friend, yet he used him as a fuck toy (without emotion, his own words) for 4 years in college, said horrible, hateful things to and about Ray, left without a word before graduation, ghosted him for 5 years, never contacted him once during his journey of gay exploration and realization, blindsided him with an announcement of being gay after springing his male fiancée on him, defended himself by regaling his “roster of gay lovers” and half-heartedly explained that he “should’ve told Ray about this” (but of course didn’t), insisted that Ray was his best man when Ray was awkward and hurt to stand by him as he married another, again closed him out of his life for long periods during the next few married years, shows up uninvited in the middle of the night to confess he’s cheated on Matt for over a year with Matt’s own father (that’s low even for Brett), is eager and willing to fuck Ray senseless while still married, is devastated by his own heartbreak when Matt fucks his own dad, takes a whole other year to finally be whole enough to realize his feelings for Ray, and now will finally will marry him. That’s a pretty long and sordid list of selfish, cruel, thoughtless, hurtful behaviors that truly paint exactly who Brett Kemp is and will always be. For the life of me, I can’t understand why Ray even likes him, let alone loves and is committed to him. I know this is fiction, but I’d predict (based on 14 years of pattern) this will be not be a happy ending. Brett won’t change and Ray will be shattered again. That’s not hot. Sorry for the rant, but when a main character is despicable it’s impossible to cheer on their love story, even in erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely well written story with great characters. Not sure if I would go as far as marrying a horndog like Brett though. Sure, I'd sleep with him, but the only way a put a ring on him is if he first let me put a chip in him. That way you'd always be able to locate his cheating ass. And yeah, I also thought Matt and his father getting it on was a boner inducer, but then again, a lot of this great ***** story was. MLF

Aqua317Aqua317over 1 year ago

Ditto. Story good, Matt bad. Once a cheater….Ray deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't know why several of the comments say that Matt is the villain in this story. Brett is the one who continually hurt Ray over the years. Brett's also the one who cheated first when he was married to Matt. So, it's Brett who is the real villain here and Matt's father isn't much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it feels like Ray was just an option.

Erotica_WorshiperErotica_Worshiper11 months ago

Ray deserves better and Brett is a dirty piece of shit. This is not romantic at all, it disgusts me. Brett is a cheating pig. Ray is making a stupid decision getting married to him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LMFAO!! this is some bullshit 😭 i love the story and the sex but the irony of brett being so freaking hurt over finding matt fucking his daddy when brett fucked matt daddy first is funny to me...Ray(im being serious) deserves better than brett...Ray wasnt nun but an option and backup for brett. The ending wasnt to my liking but the story was great keep on writing 😊

GaybrielGaybriel7 months ago

Hated Matt. Ray deserves better!

Calico75Calico756 months ago

All those football references added a touch of realism. I'm sorry Ray ended up with asshole Brett. I can see Ray giving in since he had loved Brett for so many years, but he deserves better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous