All Comments on 'Falling for My Mum Ch. 01'

by ThoughtfulTom

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like this Brit

His "fetish" is "anything family related," and that's my favorite, especially mom-related, which is top of the heap in my book. This is an excellent and well-written example of the genre. Mom can't get enough of her baby boy's fat young cock, handling it with the care that only a mother can show, she "gives a hungry growl." And as for baby boy, after he gives his beloved mommy a hot incestuous fuck, "I was at peace, I was free, I could sleep." That captures the contentment and sense of high accomplishment of a young guy who's done what countless other sons can only whack off dreaming about. He's fucked his own mother and he's blown his balls up that sacred hairy hole between her thighs. It's the same hole the boy came out of, his own mother's magnificent cunt, and now he's filled it to the brim with his most precious and intimate gift--a great big helping of his warm creamy semen. A beautiful, heartwarming story, TT. Thanks, and more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A very excellent read!

Thanks for an exceptionally well-written, extremely erotic story of mother-son love. I love this genre and you write of it very well. I hope to read much from you. A rare find!

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedabout 8 years ago
Let me catch my breath

Whew, four pages building up to consummation! This is magnificent. You don't give in to the desire to get the first coupling in as soon as you can. Instead you keep adding and adding to the sensuous tension. I don't know what else to say other than "Please, Please continue this story." I don't want to rush you. Take whatever time you need to weave more into this tapestry. However, please also keep in mind that there are those readers who will have a pair of literary "Blue Balls" by the time your next chapter comes out.

And thank you, thank you for sharing your creative efforts with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding

Thank you for your outstanding story of mother and son lust and love. I loved the backstory of how the son at first is in a state of guilt and denial watching incest porn and jerking his cock while trying to deny his feeling for his own sexy mother. When dad accidentally adds gasoline to the fire and gives his son photos of his own sexy mom the truth is brought to bear while the son destroys the photos the mental image remains haunting his dreams and leading him to look at once innocent family photo's for relief. His confession of viewing his sexy mothers photos leads to mommy acting weird to her son as she deals with her own desire to be seen by someone as attractive. I loved that mommy wraps her head around her son's lust and begins sending her son all of her husbands sexy photos. Mommy has to knows that her own dear son is using her photos to jerk off with and even sends her son some that hubby has not seen ( the first time the son gets the upper hand). Eventually mommy watches her own dear son stroke himself off and spray his seed on her body. At the end mommy falls for her own dear son and rides his unprotected cock allowing him to fill her womb with his seed. It seems that daddy enjoys being a voyer. He likes his wife's photos and the only time the son hears daddy mount his wife is when she states that she has a secret admirer and starts dressing sexy around the house. I hope in part two we read that daddy was the one to suggest that his wife send the sexy pictures to her secret admirer and the encourages her to sleep with her "boyfriend" and tell him about it. I can imagine mother and son fucking like wild animals while dad is on the road then when dad comes home mommy gives daddy a handjob while showing him the hickeys and love bites her lover left her. Eventually the truth would come out and daddy can sleep in his son's old bed and jerk his errection while next door his son ravages his mothers body and mommy begs for her son to cum in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very good romantic mom/son story, but then at the end:

"You know I can't...can't give you children Tommy don't you?"

Why the hell not?

That is what the Taboo in the incest is all about.

Without the risk of getting knocked up it is not really incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic! I hope there is more!

ThoughtfulTomThoughtfulTomabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you to all those who have commented thus far and liked the story, I'm so glad that you've enjoyed it. The next instalment is in the pipeline and I hope to post it before too long.

To answer a couple of points, I don't think the Dad is in on the act, it's not that sort of story although it would be an interesting direction to take things and maybe one day I'll write a story like that.

On the pregnancy point, it's certainly a big fantasy of mine about incest and I certainly will write about that one day but again this story isn't about that. It's about a more mature mother-son love, where the Mum was of a 'normal' age (late 20s) when having her children and is now hitting 50 and thus past child-bearing age. it was that sort of love I wanted to write about on this occasion and, also, it's not a turn on for Cat, the person for whom this is written, hence it's not here. Sorry!

Thank you all again for your kind feedback, it's much appreciated. :)

txcrackertxcrackerabout 8 years ago
Excellext !

Very thoughtfully written and EXTREMELY satisfying to read . You stated in the beginning that it was not a fast story but rather a love story and it was .

Thanks for the read !

tx cracker

P.S.Your British tone and humor was not lost across the pond thanks .

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineabout 8 years ago
Very nice

It's so much more believable when the doubts and hesitations are played out. Incest is such a big step and those stories where Mom & son get it one a couple of paragraphs into it are ridiculous. Off to read Part 2 now.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Intense

What a buildup, what a way she set him up with all those erotic pictures, the tennis, finished with the bikini and masturbation. Wow. I can't see how it would be better. Great sex between them at the end, and this is an ultimate fantasy, where a man could join with a woman as much as he wanted and never worry about pregnancy--yet she's still sexy and incredible. Very well done. 5.

LenaptLenaptabout 8 years ago
Lovely Story! 5*****Stars!

Lovely Love Story!

Sweet, Loving and with true intense Romance!

Very well written

Thank you

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

ekim22ekim22about 8 years ago
Bravo!

Well written thanks! Looking forward to more from you!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
A wonderful beginning!

Love! A wonderful thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Fine Read.....

I honestly didn't expect to like your story very much after reading your introduction. But I just happened to get as far as the MacBeth quote, and from there, I was hooked.

I very much enjoyed the entire story. I found your storytelling skill to be deft, dramatic, and sensitive. A thoughtful, mature tale, one that differed from almost every entry in Literotica in that it was measured, intelligent, and pretty damned far from being "whack-off pornography" (which I must admit is what I usually come here expecting).

If I might offer a suggestion: if you are not a mainstream author, then I suggest that you try your hand at it; I believe that you might find it rewarding, and I strongly suspect you'd be quite successful at it.

Excellent work. Consider me a fan.

Call me " Jon Machiavelli"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Delight to read. Romantic and lovely.

Far from me to disdain incest this story shows how wonderful a love.affair can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
had is hard!

Interesting, well built and well written. May I suggest, however, page 1, para 16, second line, that 'Even on fairly mainstream porn sites it's had to avoid incest' becomes 'Even on fairly mainstream porn sites it's hard to avoid incest'?

I really enjoyed reading this story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

The story is well constructed. The character development is good, both personally and emotionally. The emotional awakening of Cat was well developed. Both Cat and her son's internal struggles were psychologically logical and natural. That love, affection, intimacy and maturity won out was wonderful. I see nothing wrong with an incestuous relationship are long as it is mutually agreeable and acceptable to the parties involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You appear to know little or nothing about women. This is just a slightly wordy version of the standard "I first noticed my fit Mom,36, some time after my friends did. Then I noticed Dad neglected her, and I -callow youth in Oedipus setting - stepped in. Then I discovered her expertise in the sack".

LadyJxnsLadyJxnsover 1 year ago

This story held depth of character & blended emotions that was naturally beautiful, very touching & beckoned me to finish! I just picked this up for a quick read but was left wanting much more. I leave very few reviews but being very satisfied with this, I felt that I must. You’re one of my favorites now, which are few, consider me intrigued longing for more of your works. Please & thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice so far 5 stars!!!! Waiting to read next part!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous