Falling for Someone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing your nose roughly against her as you press from the outside with your mouth while applying pressure on the inside. Your tongue lapping as fast as you can make it. Tip of your finger rubbing a small circle before dragging down and then resetting.

"I see there is still some zest in you, perhaps I will need help truly breaking you, or perhaps I can use you as you are. You might make a great prize to motivate my subordinates. They could earn time with you for exceptional service. How does that sound? Don't worry, I would keep you entertained between uses." she muses.

You can't focus on what consequence these words carry. Her tail inside you stirs your lust, as her loins serve as your outlet. Trying to exhaust the feelings she keeps pumping into you. Her hand on your head grips your hair tighter as her thighs shake the smallest bit.

"You were every bit as worthy my attention as my subordinates said." she praises you in breathy voice, before pulling your head away.

Her insides squeeze your finger still inside tightly. Her tail retracts from inside you with lightning speed and wraps it around your wrist to unsheathe your finger from her body. Then by your wrist she lifts you to stand again. Her tail had withdrawn before you climaxed again, and your insides ache for release.

She pulls you forward onto her lap before releasing your wrist. She adjust you back to sitting in her lap facing the door, your legs spread.

"Oh my, it seems I failed to get you off with my tail just then didn't I? Why don't you use your fingers to keep working on that, while I bring my retainers back in."

Your hand quickly starts dancing over your clit. Her hand clasps down over yours and guides its movement to slow.

"We wouldn't want the show to end right as they walk in."

She whistles, and the large doors to the chamber open. You reflexively try to cover yourself with the hand on your clit, but her hand on yours prevents this. Your other hand crosses your chest in meager attempt at modesty.

Her hand on yours starts guiding your finger to rub your clit in circles. Your head looks down and to the side to avoid seeing the monsters stream in.

"Aww, don't get all bashful on me now" Syn whispers in your ear, before her mouth nips your shoulder.

Your head drawn back up, eyes tightly shut. As her mouth releases, your eyes open. Eir, Quarrie, Valda, Yuriko, Sachiko, Skuld, and Meredith have all entered.

"Always a worse position" Sachiko chuckles.

"Indeed, it seems as you said. She has a tendency to advance things, against what she says in protest. An instinct she hardly seems aware of, probably a result of her interactions, but hardly an unwanted side effect. Somewhat relating to what I've decided to do with her." Syn announces her free hand sliding under your chin.

She forcibly turns your head to whisper in your ear. "Time to try your luck again. No more touching yourself unless directed to. Go to Eir and Skuld."

She slaps your butt as you stand.

"Seems only fitting she be my way of rewarding great service. Eir and Skuld you've done so well in restraining yourselves with this delicate little one. Your reward is you are now allowed to play a little rough with her. You get the rest of the afternoon and the evening, but when the moon is high you are to turn her over to the ever patient Yuriko."

12