Falling for the First Time Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSummer
MissSummer
112 Followers

His arms tightened around her, and she nodded hesitantly. "Yes."

"Don't worry. I don't think I could stay away from you for too long," he reassured her.

"Neither could I," she gave him a worried look, "but I want to be realistic, Emmett...how long could you do long distance? How long until we're together and where would we be?"

He gave her a solemn look. "Where do you see yourself? With me?"

Jaz rubbed the back of her neck and bit her lip. "I can't see myself leaving here anytime soon. There's still so much I have going on for my career here. My life is here, and I never even entertained the idea of leaving here any time soon. I love you, but I'm not ready to just drop all of this and leave."

"I'm not asking you to do that. I'm just asking if you can wait a bit. Please, be patient and let me figure this out. I'm going to make it work." he spoke with determination.

She paused and took a deep breath. "You love me?" Smiling, she was already obsessed hearing him say it.

His eyes crinkled with a smile and he nodded. "Absolutely."

"Then, yes." She wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug. "I can wait. We'll figure this out together."

Emmett squeezed her tight, grabbed her bottom and started carrying her towards the bedroom.

"Where are we going?" she said with a laugh.

"I'm exhausted, and all I want is to be as close to you as possible." He fell back on the bed with her on top, her legs straddling his hips. Emmett smiled, feeling her lips touch his neck, and held her close.

"You leave in a month," she spoke softly.

"WE leave in a month." He spoke firmly.

"And then what happens?"

"I will figure out what's going on with my job, and then we come here and lie like this." He spoke matter of factly.

She smiled, pushed up on her elbows and pressed her forehead against his. "And I will be there for you."

"Okay..." He smiled back. "partner."

"I love you."

Emmett rubbed his hands up and down her back. "Then, make love to me," he growled, a hand grasping her ass.

Jaz stood, and completely undressed in front of him as he watched with hungry eyes. She returned to his lap to unbutton his pants and pulled out his cock. With her thighs spread apart, Emmett saw she waas already wet and ready. He groaned with approval and squeezed her thighs. Jaz raised herself to touch his tip to her entrance and slid him up and down her lips, feeling him rub against her clit.

"Fuck," he whispered as he watched Jaz get herself off.

Without sliding him inside, she rode his length between her slick lips. Emmett felt her clit flick against the sensitive part under his tip and he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Aggressively, he rolled her over and slid himself inside.

They sighed in pleasure, staying still and enjoying the feeling of being connected. Slowly, Emmett rocked in and out, gripping her thighs. Jaz felt her wetness sliding between her ass cheeks, and pulled her knees towards her chest. She moaned every time his length left her body, aching for him to fill her once again. With every thrust inside, she felt him touch her cervix. It was so intimate, and so erotic.

Emmett straightened his back, and put his hands on either side of her pussy, spreading her lips a little and watching as he slid in and out. He saw her muscles clench as she gripped him, and he groaned with pleasure. Her soft moans filled the air as he picked up the pace.

Quickly, he grabbed for a condom before sliding back in. He tilted her ass a bit higher, and started thrusting faster and harder, feeling her getting close. Jaz slid her fingers down to circle her clit. Within moments she came, and he followed suit.

Exhausted, he fell next to her on the bed, his chest rising and falling with heavy breaths. Feeling her heart race, Jaz turned to her side and cuddled up beside his body. He wrapped his arms around her and she smiled in content.

"I love you," she whispered.

He squeezed her tightly to his side, and kissed her forehead. "I love you, too."

MissSummer
MissSummer
112 Followers
12